• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Combat: Belkan Civil War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
<< Damn, now I wanna drink somethin' when we get back. If anybody wants to join for a sip, the drinks are on me-you just have to win one of my bets.~ If Rook did it once, you all can have luck bless ya' too! Hah... >>

<< Damn, now I wanna drink somethin' when we get back. If anybody wants to join for a sip, the drinks are on me-you just have to win one of my bets.~ If Rook did it once, you all can have luck bless ya' too! Hah... >>
<<Rap volunteers! She doesn't seem like it, but she can drink anyone under the table easy.>>

<<Shut up sounds>>

<<Rap volunteers! She doesn't seem like it, but she can drink anyone under the table easy.>>

<<Shut up sounds>>
<< Oh? Well, if you can win a bet of mine, then we'll see who can drink who under the table; what's your starting bid, then? >>

<<I bet your watch versus uh...this watch I...procured, that Rap can beat you.>>
<< Hmm... >>
<< I'll pile more money into the ring as the night goes on, but the one rule for this game: whoever gets blackout drunk and goes under the table is the loser. >>

<< Hmm... >>
<< I'll pile more money into the ring as the night goes on, but the one rule for this game: whoever gets blackout drunk and goes under the table is the loser. >>
<<Deal. Hold up, lemme-C'MON, MARI! IT'LL BE FUN!>>

<<Aggressive head shaking and gestures>>

<She accepts your challenge!>>

<<Sound of Cub getting socked OW! That's what I get for having such a party pooper for a sister. You're no fun...>>>

<<Deal. Hold up, lemme-C'MON, MARI! IT'LL BE FUN!>>

<<Aggressive head shaking and gestures>>

<She accepts your challenge!>>

<<Sound of Cub getting socked OW! That's what I get for having such a party pooper for a sister. You're no fun...>>>
<< Ouch, that must've hit hard... Y..y'know what, Cub? Forget about the bet; I have a feeling that I don't want a bird of prey on my ass the next time we fly... >>

Sorry to interrupt, I felt like dropping this here for some pre-game inspiration.

IC is up, fox 2 fox 2

OH SHIT I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING NOTIFS ABOUT THIS IM SO SORRY-
I'll get out a reply soon!! ✌

I might be a little backed up with replies for a short bit. My cat had be taken to the hospital. :/

OH SHIT I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING NOTIFS ABOUT THIS IM SO SORRY-
I'll get out a reply soon!! ✌
Lou is not shot down yet! She's stationed somewhere else with the Scholss

(Same with Jackal who is still with BRA)

Can't wait for Raptor to be like me and crash into the ground a few minutes from beating the mission and be forced to start the whole thing over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back