• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, lookie here. Since my thread full of plots is so jammed up with bumps and replies, I figured I’d give up on it. Though I’ll leave a link here just in case. But my idea currently is, why not just ask other people for their spectacular plots? Not to say that I won’t plot with you, that would just be selfish. But if there’s a particular dynamic you’re craving, or maybe even a fandom you’ve been dying to try out, pitch it to me and I’ll see what I can do!

Plots and some of my characters:
Here.

Quick facts about me:
-I am a minor, but I have no age preference for my writing partners
-I only do MxF or platonic rps, mostly because MxM and FxF are a little outside of my wheelhouse, nothing against those people though
-I am more proficient with male roles, but I am not opposed to playing female!
-I am not on all that often, but I can get a post up once a week minimum
-If you’ve read all this, tell me your favorite band in your response!

I don't think I have a have a favorite band I have a lot I like but I think we might be able to do something fun

Demon Slayer
Jojo
One Punch Man
My Hero Academia?
for those, you're probably better off looking elsewhere. I'm not much of an anime person, though I do know a bit about One Punch Man and My Hero, just not enough to rp those topics in particular.

Bump!
adding in my latest character, with the humble request for a wingman/wingwoman

scroll

scroll

Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow

James M. Barrie

the loner

ren.

name

Brenden Hawkins

nicknames

ren, chipper, bree

d.o.b.

September 30

ethnicity

Irish-Welsh

sexuality

heteroromantic, demisexual

She Wants Me (To Be Loved)

The Happy Fits

visage

height

6'0"

weight

148 lbs

hair c.

dark-ish brown

eye c.

light brown

faceclaim

Mike Faist

psyche

How would one explain Brenden? Hmm...
Despite being a bit of a loner and antisocial in general, Brenden isn't as cold as he seems. He's actually quite nice, if you take the time to know him, to talk to him. He has trouble reading social cues, so he can often come off as brusque or impolite, but he is generally a very good listener and loves learning about new topics. He has a dry, somewhat disturbing sense of humor that he only shares with his closest friends. He can be skittish and hard to approach, mostly because of bad experiences in the past. Because of all this, he has a somewhat notorious reputation for being a "weirdo".

alt-indie-pop, cats, salty snacks, every shade of blue

dislikes

overly sugary foods, crowds, loud noises, suprises

fears

never experiencing love, being forgotten

history

uhhhhhhhhh....
you'll only find out if you rp with me :grinningteeth:

gallery

relationships

Mera Delgado

She's been his best friend for as long as he can remember and is, quite possibly, the only person who can tolerate his info-dumping. They know each other's favorite things, and Ren has definitely had a crush on her for the past two years. They meet up weekly to paint each other's nails and watch horror movies.

Irvette Awbrey Hawkins

The woman who had the unfortunate luck of being his mother. He doesn't really care about her, and he hasn't really looked back at anyone from his past.

Winston Hawkins

According to him, Ren doesn't have a father. There is no father, his father is dead. Dead to him at the very least.

Jefferson Sprintz

They bonded because they were weird. Jefferson is one of the few people that can tell when Ren is uncomfortable and needs to get out of a situation and is also one of the few people that understands his love for salt and vinegar chips.

miscellaneous

mental ailments

generalized anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, sensory processing disorder

physical ailments

None

Special Features

3-inch long scar near the small of his back, severe burn scar on his upper leg

♡coded by uxie♡

heyoo! if you are still looking, i could show you some of the plots I have :D though fair warning, they are mostly fantasy or horror

another bump!
sorry for the inactivity, haven’t been at my computer for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back