• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

After formulating his plan he flips back to his Rudemintary potions book and studies over a list of antidotes.

He pats the seat next to him saying " Hey zephra it says here in my stats binder that you have a very amazing gift known as essokineses see?"

Powers: Essokinesis. Now, essokinesis is a huge power which can be applied in a number of ways and is generally about reality manipulation however being only a half-Jinn, Zephra only has the ability of Power Replication. This is basically using one's power and replicating it as its own. This also includes animal imitation(mimicking the traits of animals.This ability can be accompanied by touching the animal first or looking at the animal. One with this ability can mimic the Trichromatic color vision of a salamander, the agility of a gazelle, the flight of a hawk, the climbing ability of a spider, or the strength of an ant. Some times users may be able to mimic the skills, traits and or powers of higher order animals like humans or sentient demons.) and knowledge replication(mimic non-power abilities (such as acrobatic skills or the ability to do math) by absorbing the knowledge, training, and memories of the target). There are many other power manipulations but Zephra is only capable of these two extensions of her regular power replication. Additionally these powers have a time limit of 24-hours and disappear until she comes in contact with whatever ability she mimicked again. So if lets say you can shape shift, she mimics that ability but it disappears after 24hrs till she touches you again.
Rating: Very Impressive​

Last edited:

Vernina Lovelet - Great Witch - Potions, Charms, & Curses Teacher
Vernina turned to the new student that walked over asking questions, "Well as for what I'll be teaching it'll start out simple then progress to harder things such as dark charms and charms of pure light. Those are some of the most powerful charms one can make. Potions and curses will go at a different pass for each student though...but I'll inform you guys about all of that when it's my class." @InnovativeClique

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val ruffled Zephra's hair slightly, "Nice to meet you guys, names Val and this is my second year here." He said with a grin. A sabertooth cat padded up meowing at the two guys as well. "Oh and this is Sika she's my pet unfortunately unless you are a cat of some sort you won't understand her." Raku Raku Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored TheDragoon TheDragoon

Ulises Nakai - Orcan
He nodded, "Yeah I have the same electives as Ekic. We scheduled it that way, we are kind of like brothers in a sense. Nice to know we will have the pleasure of your company in a few electives as well as classes." He crossed his arms over his chest glancing up to the stage, "Man is this meeting almost done..." He realized that could have sound rude like he didn't want to sit here and chat, "Oh that's...I mean I'm just eager to learn is all.." The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald @

Carson Oswald Morgan
download (1).jpg

Carson was a little confused by what he just walked into. As he showed up the girl clung onto one of the other guys. Carson sensed something off about the man. Carson smelled something feline. Every since his first shift, he hadn't had the best experiences with cats. Hopefully something doesn't go wrong, that was the last thing he needed. She had said his name, Val, but why was she crying about him? As she was tearing up on his shoulder, Val had said hello to Carson and the other boy in the group. Carson responded with a small wave. She seemed to have collected herself as she spoke to the other boy, saying that Val was her brother.

She then turned her attention to Carson, introducing herself as Zephra. She said it was her first year and apologized for making a scene. Carson wasn't too bothered by it. "Heh, i-it's my first year too" he responded, stuttering a little. Everyone seemed like nice people. Maybe this place was what he needed, somewhere he could feel like he belongs. To his surprise, well, not really, he could smell it approaching. A sabertooth cat had walked up too them. Val quickly told them it was his pet Sika. Carson began to feel uneasy. He raised his hands to just above his waste and backed away from the sabertooth. What if it attacked him because it could sense the canine in him? "Um, cats don't really like me. S-She won't attack me will she?" he asked Val, still ready if the sabertooth would attack.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored TheDragoon TheDragoon

Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
Maron chuckled when the cat boy asked if Vernina was proud of what she made. This kid was definitely interesting to say the least.

Vernina frowned slightly thinking on the question, "Honestly...hm...I would say it would be half and half. I am glad to help students who need it, bit then again this is one of my minor works." She watched the familiar closely wondering why he had asked. TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Jin Soul - Humanoid - Sword and Archery Teacher
Jin grinned, "Maybe not here." He said as a sword began to form in his hand. "I think you are free to go that was all that needed to be done anyways." The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Val was a bit surprised when Zeri turned and began to cry while hugging him. "H-Hey..." He hugged her, slowly rubbing her back. "I'm here I'm sorry I left you, I was just traveling around I thought you were okay now..." He said softly resting his head on top of her, his eyes found two guys. "Hello to you two...." His eyes showed how worried he was for Zephra. Raku Raku Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored TheDragoon TheDragoon

Ulises Nakai - Orcan
He shrugged, "No I can still hear every conversation in here it's not all just one loud blur of words." The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald @
Ikasia grinned. "Then lead the way. I have missed to best your ass up. Your one of the closest to a worthy opponent I get. Unless you cheat, which an honorable teacher never does."

Gren Hastings

Gren grinned and offered a handshake to Val, the sabertooth. He guessed brother made sense as well, he was just glad this guy was his ally because from the looks of things he looked like he could really mess up Gren. "My name's Gren, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a friend of Zephra's." He said with a curt nod. He offered a handshake to Carson as well and seemed extra happy. "Let's be great friends, okay?" He laughed lightly.
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Raku Raku

Yuki Arashi

Yuki looked around for something to help name his new cat. He then noticed the sweet scent in the room and he took out his notepad, scribbling something on it before his pencil lead broke. He panicked as ice crystals that resembled sweat now fell from his head and the snow around him got extra cold. This was bad, his feelings were starting to get out of control and a cold wind began to pick up in the room, probably causing the kitties to shiver. Without a pencil he couldn't write in his notepad... And without a notepad he couldn't speak!
N Nonexisting

Gren Hastings

Gren grinned and offered a handshake to Val, the sabertooth. He guessed brother made sense as well, he was just glad this guy was his ally because from the looks of things he looked like he could really mess up Gren. "My name's Gren, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a friend of Zephra's." He said with a curt nod. He offered a handshake to Carson as well and seemed extra happy. "Let's be great friends, okay?" He laughed lightly.
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Raku Raku

Yuki Arashi

Yuki looked around for something to help name his new cat. He then noticed the sweet scent in the room and he took out his notepad, scribbling something on it before his pencil lead broke. He panicked as ice crystals that resembled sweat now fell from his head and the snow around him got extra cold. This was bad, his feelings were starting to get out of control and a cold wind began to pick up in the room, probably causing the kitties to shiver. Without a pencil he couldn't write in his notepad... And without a notepad he couldn't speak!
N Nonexisting

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

"shh..hey,calm down it's ok." orious told him softly trying to sooth him as he quickly got up grabbed a pack of colored gel pens from a drawer in his desk. he quickly came back over and opened the pack pulling out a singlar pretty light blue glittery gel pen showing it to him. "here,see. and you can have the whole pack of them if you want. i can always get more." orious told yuki softly. orious was calm about everything. he then took yuki's hand gently placing the pen in his hand closing it before pulling it up and kissed the back of yuki's hand.​

He wakes at a sudden noise made in the assembly hall and immediately wakes up. David looks around confused before he realized he was asleep, he was not surprised because it happened pretty often. He then Throws a knife an inch from Ikasia's right ear. He then looks at Jin, "when she is done fighting you I get her next!" He then walked out of the assembly hall and walks to his room. The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:

Val took the man's hand in a firm handshake, "Friends indeed, unless you end up hurting her that is." His eyes going to both men as he said that. He turned to Carson, "As long as you don't attack me or her then you're safe." Raku Raku Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored TheDragoon TheDragoon

Jin chuckled at her words if he were to really go full force he would turn into a killing machine. Either until someone kill him or he ended up killing himself from exhaustion of his body. He after all was made to be a weapon. He tossed the blade into the air catching it as he walked. He then held the door open for Ikasia, "After you my lady." He said with a flirtatious grin.​
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

He sits in his room debating on whether he should watch the match. On the one hand he was angry at Ikasia for underestimating him due to his age (a sensitive subject for him). On the other he wanted to get more info on her before they fought... He decides on going to watch the match he runs to the sword fighting arena, and sits down to watch, as he does he makes a mocking flirtatious grin at jin. The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Val took the man's hand in a firm handshake, "Friends indeed, unless you end up hurting her that is." His eyes going to both men as he said that. He turned to Carson, "As long as you don't attack me or her then you're safe." Raku Raku Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored TheDragoon TheDragoon

Jin chuckled at her words if he were to really go full force he would turn into a killing machine. Either until someone kill him or he ended up killing himself from exhaustion of his body. He after all was made to be a weapon. He tossed the blade into the air catching it as he walked. He then held the door open for Ikasia, "After you my lady." He said with a flirtatious grin.​
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Ikasia giggled girlishly, an act, as he would know, but it was like a game between them. He would playfully flirt and she would just as playfully react to it. She went through the door, as he held it open, the sword still doing its circles. "Where would the gentleman like to lose to me?", she asked.

Carson Oswald Morgan
download (1).jpg

Carson was relieved by Val's answer to his question. He had something before in response to the other man, but it seemed to directed at both of them. Carson dropped his guard a little and calmed down. "Ok, and don't worry, I'm no harm" he said with a slightly nervous chuckle and smile. He hoped he wouldn't be any harm to anyone. "My name's Carson by the way" he told them, finally able to introduce himself.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising TheDragoon TheDragoon Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored

He grows tired of sitting and begins lying on a bench in the audience section of the sword fighting arena. After awhile even thought he was nervous of falling asleep before the match ,and sleeping nearby two of the greatest sword-wielder's he had ever seen, he fell asleep anyways not able to fight it any longer. (The truth was after the traumatizing experience of finding his parents death he feared sleep, which was unhealthy because he needed more sleep than an adult would.)

Zephra
Zephra sighed, "Val, you're embarrassing me," her face a little flushed at the conversation. She looked around, "So is this thing done yet? I'm really excited to get to class or do something." One thing Zephra kept quiet about was her ability. Once people understood what it was, they could look at her differently. Some people might dislike it and call it cheating and maybe, that's what it was. She hoped she wouldn't have to fight anyone at any point. Not even Val knew. She wondered if he'd ever questioned what her abilities were because she looked like mere human girl. What would a regular human girl be doing at a school like this?...or maybe he guessed since she is a half-jinn...yet half-jinn are quite rare that she in fact hasn't met another creature like herself so maybe he has no idea what kind of abilities she could have. Zephra's mind ran a million miles an hour as she spaced out of the conversation that was taking place around her.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Raku Raku TheDragoon TheDragoon

Gren Hastings

Gren let his open hand turn into a fist, pumping it gently and nodding. "Don't worry, I'll do my best to protect her too!" He said happily to Val before looking at Zephra. "That's what friends are for right? They look out for each other and help each other when they need it." He said as he ruffled the back of his hair. He didn't think for a second about attacking anybody, he thought of himself as a pretty friendly and upstanding guy but he didn't think he was anything more than that, like he didn't have amazing potential like he was smart or anything. He'd often belittle himself because of this and sometimes it could leave him genuinely depressed...
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored Raku Raku

Yuki Arashi

Yuki's snow began to soften again and he let out a sigh, now just rather annoyed cause his skin was still cold. He didn't understand what Orious's goal here was exactly because nobody in his life had ever attempted to be his friend other than his parents. He began to write down on his notepad again with his new pen and wrote down the name: "Vanilla." It was because of the nice smell of vanilla in the room he felt he couldn't call it anything else. Strange name for a black cat, but Yuki was particularly fond of it as he picked up the cat, bringing it to the couch and cuddling it.
N Nonexisting
((Sorry this took so long to get typed up, glad I finally got this out XD))

Gren Hastings

Gren let his open hand turn into a fist, pumping it gently and nodding. "Don't worry, I'll do my best to protect her too!" He said happily to Val before looking at Zephra. "That's what friends are for right? They look out for each other and help each other when they need it." He said as he ruffled the back of his hair. He didn't think for a second about attacking anybody, he thought of himself as a pretty friendly and upstanding guy but he didn't think he was anything more than that, like he didn't have amazing potential like he was smart or anything. He'd often belittle himself because of this and sometimes it could leave him genuinely depressed...
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored Raku Raku

Yuki Arashi

Yuki's snow began to soften again and he let out a sigh, now just rather annoyed cause his skin was still cold. He didn't understand what Orious's goal here was exactly because nobody in his life had ever attempted to be his friend other than his parents. He began to write down on his notepad again with his new pen and wrote down the name: "Vanilla." It was because of the nice smell of vanilla in the room he felt he couldn't call it anything else. Strange name for a black cat, but Yuki was particularly fond of it as he picked up the cat, bringing it to the couch and cuddling it.
N Nonexisting
((Sorry this took so long to get typed up, glad I finally got this out XD))

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

"vanilla." he repeated as he read the word on the notepad. he watched him and smiled a little nod. he exhaled softly as he looked around at the cats. "so..you still haven't told me your own name...i'd like to remember it if you don't mind." he told yuki scooting closer. he really should just try reading his mind. it would help with the whole communication thing after all. as much as he didn't mind the fact that yuki could not speak it would definitely make things easier for yuki. he turned his head moving opening his mouth to speak. "also,i think there's some things you should know...for starters,i'm a crusnik vampire. i am able to read your mind if you want me to but i'm not going to invade your privacy,so if you wish to speak to me directly think of my name or something. " he told him touching his snow. "i'm also very resistant the cold, it doesn't bother me one bit so you could even hug me naked if you wanted to for example. " he added with a playful grin before continuing on. "so if you have any questions or anything just ask or think."
TheDragoon TheDragoon
TheDragoon TheDragoon

Once he began sleeping he entered a dream, a dark one from his past. It all began about 3 years ago when he was 3yrs old. His older (age 18 when he was 4) sister got into a huge fight with his parents over something David may never know, anyways she had never inherited David's parents magical powers like he did but what she made up for it with was superior swordsmanship and bowmansship. Although he inherited the gift she never had inherited she was always kind to David and took him everywhere with her. She would take him on long walks through the nearby forest. Soon about a year later she began teaching him archery and how to fight with a sword which she called "the sacred art" he quickly excelled in archery and the sacred art although archery was his forte. Every night after practice he would be so wiped out she would carry him on her back all the way home.
Even though exhausted from having to carry him on her back all the way back to the house she would praise him in front of his parents at dinner and would afterwards brag, "of course he wouldn't be here without me teaching him" she would say, with a smirk.

A year later when he was 5 she sat him in a tree he had climbed and told him "stay here I have to go inside" now even though he heard a lot of commotion within the house he did not dare move because If he didn't listen to his sister during practice (even if they were taking a break and were near the house) his mother would usually spank him saying "if you don't listen to her you could get hurt a sword is a weapon." Afterwards she would most usually add "and no practice for 5 days!." This made him always listen to his older sister.

When she came out of the house she looked at him and then quickly sheathed her bloody sword, seeing this David questioned her she tried to stall him but he would not have it. He went inside after she had finally let him to find both of his powerful magical parents dead lying, without their heads, on the floor, lifeless with wands In their hands. From here on it was a blur of tears as he looked at his parents bodies until his sister covered his eyes and said "shhh its OK." David screamed "but you killed them!"

His sister took him outside and locked the door to the house from here she sliced the key in half with one clean blow. This was the last thing he ever saw his sister do, then she ran away from the house and went into hiding. From then on he raised himself until he went to the academy a little less than a year later. At this academy he was reminded of his sister by a student there named, Ikasia.

As he woke from his dream he forgot all about waiting for the match to start because he burst in to tears, tears that showed powerful emotion, tears of joy, tears of fear, and tears of pure sadness. The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

(That moment when you realize an hour later that you made a typo)

Last edited:
ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

"vanilla." he repeated as he read the word on the notepad. he watched him and smiled a little nod. he exhaled softly as he looked around at the cats. "so..you still haven't told me your own name...i'd like to remember it if you don't mind." he told yuki scooting closer. he really should just try reading his mind. it would help with the whole communication thing after all. as much as he didn't mind the fact that yuki could not speak it would definitely make things easier for yuki. he turned his head moving opening his mouth to speak. "also,i think there's some things you should know...for starters,i'm a crusnik vampire. i am able to read your mind if you want me to but i'm not going to invade your privacy,so if you wish to speak to me directly think of my name or something. " he told him touching his snow. "i'm also very resistant the cold, it doesn't bother me one bit so you could even hug me naked if you wanted to for example. " he added with a playful grin before continuing on. "so if you have any questions or anything just ask or think."
TheDragoon TheDragoon
TheDragoon TheDragoon
Yuki Arashi

Yuki seemed to open his mouth in surprise, actually showing a tiny bit of emotion. Progress! But his expression didn't change much other than that. He returned to his normal dreary self and began to write on his notepad once more. He took a much longer time so he could properly explain everything to him since Orious seemed to be kinder than he previous thought: 'My name is Yuki Arashi, I'm a fae, er, actually snow fae I guess. Our species draws from the power of the very earth. I'm impressed your able to resist my powers, but I cannot let you peer into my mind, that would be an invasion of my privacy.' The note stated. The last sentence seemed firm so it was probably useless to press him further on THAT subject particularly.

Yuki Arashi

Yuki seemed to open his mouth in surprise, actually showing a tiny bit of emotion. Progress! But his expression didn't change much other than that. He returned to his normal dreary self and began to write on his notepad once more. He took a much longer time so he could properly explain everything to him since Orious seemed to be kinder than he previous thought: 'My name is Yuki Arashi, I'm a fae, er, actually snow fae I guess. Our species draws from the power of the very earth. I'm impressed your able to resist my powers, but I cannot let you peer into my mind, that would be an invasion of my privacy.' The note stated. The last sentence seemed firm so it was probably useless to press him further on THAT subject particularly.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"

orious nodded after reading over his written words. "i understand and i respect that,it was merely a suggestion and i won't do it unless you tell me otherwise. " orious answered as he played with the red crystal that hung on a chain around his own neck. he chuckled a little pleased seeing he got some sort of reaction out of yuki. that was good. he wanted to get yuki to open up more and maybe eventually he'd get a smile out of him hopefully. "so far i like you,yuki. you're really interesting, and you seem like a good guy,also, i don't know if you've noticed but we actually have alot more in common than you realize." he told him chuckling. he exhaled and looked away blushing a little bit. "plus,i'm a huge sucker when it comes to those beautiful blue eyes of yours.."
TheDragoon TheDragoon
TheDragoon TheDragoon

Jonako

Gaze lingering over Vernina, Jonako dropped his intensity with a light shrug. "I was taught to be proud of everything you create, whether it be a failure or a success. The times you fail, you are one step closer towards being successful, having gotten further than merely sitting there and doing nothing." He waved a hand at her dismissively. "Sorry to ask, I was rather curious as to how you felt about your projects."

A bit ruffled, the familiar ran a hand through his hair before plucking up a charm from the table, it immediately altering as it touched his palm. His expression remained blank, unreadable as he stared down at the item. It was obvious something was wrong.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

As he dried his tears he looked up still waiting for the duel to begin. "The two of them must have taken a detour" he thought. He then said aloud "This duel will be well worth the wait though and I can learn a little bit more about Ikasia's power." "This will be like trying to beat my sister, nearly impossible" he thought.

Maron sighed, "Alright, I think everyone has gotten of these if they need them. If not when you head for Miss Lovelet's class later on you may pick one up. For now I will give you guys a fifteen minute break, go to your dorms, find some friends, go grab a small bite of food, just be sure to make it to Alister's class."

Vernina's frown grew, was the familiar disappointed in her way of thinking... She never thought of anything as a failure only something to be worked on and improved. She shrugged tapping a nail to her chin her mind wondering off to her own thoughts.

Jin walked towards an open part of the field before turning towards Ikasia. "You do remember that I can never go full out on any students or anyone for that matter." He brought the sword down in front of him taking a stance. The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Screenshot_2017-09-15-17-50-08.png (Sword he's using right now)

Val chuckled, "Yeah friends usually help each other out!" He stood beside Zeri still looking to see if Mac had moved.

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
A harsh laugh came from in front of the group, "Yeah they usually do help each other right Val..." Luke's red eyes glared at the sabertooth tiger shifter. His arms were crossed as he took a few steps closer, "But sometimes those so called friends let you down at the worst times...." Val didn't back away nor move forward as Lukas stepped into his personally space.
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored TheDragoon TheDragoon Raku Raku

(Did I forget anyone...)

Maron sighed, "Alright, I think everyone has gotten of these if they need them. If not when you head for Miss Lovelet's class later on you may pick one up. For now I will give you guys a fifteen minute break, go to your dorms, find some friends, go grab a small bite of food, just be sure to make it to Alister's class."

Vernina's frown grew, was the familiar disappointed in her way of thinking... She never thought of anything as a failure only something to be worked on and improved. She shrugged tapping a nail to her chin her mind wondering off to her own thoughts.

Jin walked towards an open part of the field before turning towards Ikasia. "You do remember that I can never go full out on any students or anyone for that matter." He brought the sword down in front of him taking a stance. The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
View attachment 353131 (Sword he's using right now)

Val chuckled, "Yeah friends usually help each other out!" He stood beside Zeri still looking to see if Mac had moved.

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
A harsh laugh came from in front of the group, "Yeah they usually do help each other right Val..." Luke's red eyes glared at the sabertooth tiger shifter. His arms were crossed as he took a few steps closer, "But sometimes those so called friends let you down at the worst times...." Val didn't back away nor move forward as Lukas stepped into his personally space.
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored TheDragoon TheDragoon Raku Raku

(Did I forget anyone...)
Ikasia shrugged. "I will never go all out unless it has to do with my revenge either.", she replied casually, taking her usual stance. Ikasia´s technique was unique and... different. Her usual stance was not looking as prepared as a normal person would stand. Instead, she was standing there, her sword on her left shoulder. That made her look very unaware and easy to attack. As Jin already fought her before, he would know that was not the case. In fact, she was still able to react much faster than most people. Her sword could move away from her shoulder for a block or counter in a flash. "Make your move, Jinnie!", she teased. The teacher wouldalso know, that she never was in the attacking part at the start. She took her time, being defensive and coutering at first, before getting more and more aggressive.

Maron watched the cat boy walk away and decided now was the time to have a chat with the kid. He walked up behind him, "Hey...." He said tapping his shoulder. TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Jin chuckled, this was a new sword he was using to battle her with. It increased his speeds to one's great than what he already had. Of course he still wasn't fully used to it so it could back fire on him for using it already. He ran witg his sword in front of him before moving it to his side to swing upwards as soon as he ran passed her. He hoped to catch her off guard a tad but running passed and and turning sharply. He was on her in a flash his blade already swinging upwards to strike her in the side. The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back