• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
Dalhof listened to Vernina tell the kid about the charms she made. He also didn't know this kid, he waited for Vernina to explain and for him to ask anymore questions before deciding to talk to the student.

Vernina Lovelet - Great Witch - Potions, Charms, & Curses Teacher
Vernina smiled as one of the students came up and asked her questions about the charms. "Well I make them and yes they have several enchantments done to them. They are made with a mix of gold, silver, and stainless steel. The first enchantment is one to help those who have overly sensitive, smell, vision, hearing, taste or even touch. The second enchantment, the one that takes the longest is the one that gives the charm the ability to form into what is most convenient for that student." TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val stood once again when he smelled Zephra, he shifted to his sabertooth tiger form and followed her scent. Standing behind her he nuzzled his leg with his head. Before shifting back to his human form. "Long time no see Zeri!!!" He said with a chuckle. Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored (if you don't like the nickname let me know!! XD )

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
Lukas shrugged wondering when this thing would be over so he could get to the next class. (Hoping for interaction he's in the front)

Rila Fathford - Dragon Tamer Witch
Rila twisted her hands in front of her as they walked in silence. She glanced over at Thuavin several times before watching were she was going. "Um..do you happen to know where we go anyway...I may he a dragon tamer but I only have the sense of smell when I borrow Zetra's sense of smell." Beside her there was a muffled chuckling sound that left Zetra's throat, Why are you acting all nervous Rila? He thought to her alone.

SadSnake SadSnake

Launet Serfa - Unicorn/Demon
She nodded nervously, "Please just be careful...I mean you know how people always say a unicorn's horn can heal anything...well when you mix a demon and a unicorn the horn goes bad and their hands become what heals...if they are lucky." She sighed, she had never really talked about this with anyone else, besides the old witch who was kind to let her live with her.

Ulises Nakai - Orcan
Ulises naughty to the guy named Ryuu, "Name's Ulises, I'm in the same dorm as Ekic here." He couldn't agree more, "Maybe so but this charm thing is worth the wait. It's already making all these voices in this room barrable." The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald and Chocolateflavored but tagged you previously haha)

Jin Soul - Humanoid - Sword and Archery Teacher
Jin was just walking down the hall looking over one of the swords he had made when he bumped into someone. As soon as their shoulder's touched a light exploded in the hall. "Wow!!!" Jin turned to look at the person he bumped into, "YOU'RE A LIVING SWORD!!!!" Jin couldn't contain his excitement as he looked at the kid. Taelonthesands Taelonthesands

Last edited:
*she offered her hand to Shira, hoping she would let her pet her* "why did you decide to come here?" *she asked, her fingers wiggling in an invite for petting*

FantasyLoverForever FantasyLoverForever (sorry, had to do a few things)

'Why they were here?'
Of course Dau understands it is a perfectly innocent and normal question but it still hits a sore spot. "What should I tell her?..."
The snow leopard smells Svetlana's fingers and nuzzles them with her head, accepting the petting as well as greeting them.
While doing this she listens to her master's troubled thoughts and consoles them: "I can't sense any ill will emitting from her, I think you can tell her as much of the truth as you wish to."
Reassured by Shira's words Dau, though still reluctant to tell the whole truth, gives her answer to Svetlana.
'Well, to put it simply I have come here to learn how to control my... abilities, and how to improve them.'
Realizing that returning the question is what is expected by them, they open their mouth again but are interrupted by the headmaster.
Dauthurae, as well as Shira, turn their attention towards the headmaster and listen carefully to his words.
"Don't destroy and don't kill, check." They thought assured, but a second much less certain thought quickly followed "As long as that side of me stays calm..."
"'Unnecessary' use of magic though..."
they look over at Shira who turns her head at the same time to look up at Dau. They basically lived inside Shira's body, but it wasn't really... 'necessary', it was just relieving and comforting. "Does that count as 'Unnecessary use of magic'? Probably... Maybe I could ask the headmaster after this meeting, unless he is too busy..."

Headmaster Dalhof finished talking and with a curious remark left the word to another teacher, named Vernina Lovelet.
"I wonder what she would do to me if I'd use magic when it isn't 'necessary'..."
Lovelet presented the charms. As Dau is now they wouldn't need one. "But if that side..."
"It's better to be safe than sorry, master."
"Indeed." Dau stands up and looks over to Svetlana. "I'll be right back." Then thinking twice they add "Do you need a charm? In that case I could get one for you too."

(Interactions: Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123
I'm sorry for the delay!)

As David gets out of his tree he runs back to the charm ceremony and looks around at the tables and chooses to sit down next to zephra, Ashe he sits down he introduces himself saying "Hi my name is David I live in dorm 2 room 15 since you are in 14 I thought it would be nice to meet you." ^_^

He turns around in his seat and grabs his Rudemintary potions book and studies over Golpalott's third law again.

Jonako

Jonako tilted his head as the woman answered, his interest peaked, seeing as this woman appeared to be a witch. 'I ought to ask her about Kelaraid-' "I see. I would think the metals would be difficult to come by, but it appears not." He offered a lopsided grin, his fingers straying from his side, wishing to inspect them further.

"Another question if you don't mind." His gaze slowly slide up to hers, eyes locked as if this was a more direct question than his previous. And perhaps to him, it might have been. "Are you proud of your creation? In all honesty?" The familiar cooed."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Maron chuckled when the cat boy asked if Vernina was proud of what she made. This kid was definitely interesting to say the least.

Vernina frowned slightly thinking on the question, "Honestly...hm...I would say it would be half and half. I am glad to help students who need it, bit then again this is one of my minor works." She watched the familiar closely wondering why he had asked. TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Jin smiled at the blade boy, " We best be heading to that assembly." With that he turned and headed towards the auditorium. Assuming the kid would just follow him to hear what was being said. He walked into the room looking at all the new students and some of the old ones. His eyes roamed over looking for one person in particular, Ikasia. Taelonthesands Taelonthesands The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Jonako

Gaze lingering over Vernina, Jonako dropped his intensity with a light shrug. "I was taught to be proud of everything you create, whether it be a failure or a success. The times you fail, you are one step closer towards being successful, having gotten further than merely sitting there and doing nothing." He waved a hand at her dismissively. "Sorry to ask, I was rather curious as to how you felt about your projects."

A bit ruffled, the familiar ran a hand through his hair before plucking up a charm from the table, it immediately altering as it touched his palm. His expression remained blank, unreadable as he stared down at the item. It was obvious something was wrong

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Maron chuckled when the cat boy asked if Vernina was proud of what she made. This kid was definitely interesting to say the least.

Vernina frowned slightly thinking on the question, "Honestly...hm...I would say it would be half and half. I am glad to help students who need it, bit then again this is one of my minor works." She watched the familiar closely wondering why he had asked. TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Jin smiled at the blade boy, " We best be heading to that assembly." With that he turned and headed towards the auditorium. Assuming the kid would just follow him to hear what was being said. He walked into the room looking at all the new students and some of the old ones. His eyes roamed over looking for one person in particular, Ikasia. Taelonthesands Taelonthesands The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Ikasia looked around for somebody to challenge, when suddenly, Jin entered the hall. His eyes scanned and so did hers and suddenly, they found each other. Masayoshi rotated around in the swordmasters left hand, as she pointed at him with her right index finger. "Jin! I waited for you... I challenge you!"

Sewell smirked slightly and crossed his arms, "Oh? Lead the way then." He giggled knowing full well that she wasn't the kind to live dangerously. Cause neither was Sewell. Not anymore at least. If Shiro did want to sneak out then he wouldn't have any problems with it either.
Shiro giggled. "Alright! Alright. But you go first. Because... the cool vampire goes in the back and the cute boy has to take the lead."

Gren Hastings

Gren took in what Zephra was saying before giving a small nod. "I see. I haven't tried strawberry milk before, mostly because I think of myself as more of a chocolate milk sort of guy." He said as he then watched a sabertooth tiger sneak up behind Zephra and nudge her leg. He was about to get the wrong idea, thinking the tiger planned to attack Zephra before the tiger spoke up and started acting friendly towards Zephra. He then smiled at Zephra and asked; getting a different wrong idea... "Hey, is this guy your boyfriend?" He asked curiously. He just inferred that since that guy was using a nickname for her.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

orious blushed when yuki did that as a grin formed on his pale lips. "ok.ok.i'll take you now. " he said chuckling and got up taking in one more exhale of his cigarette before putting it out. the very tall crusnik vampire then gently reached down taking yuki's hand and started walking leading him out of the auditorium. "i have alot of cats that i've taken in other than my two personal kitties,i keep some of them i a special building out by the stables but certain ones live in the dorms with me,that includes the kittens. " he told him leading him to the dorms and to his dorm room. he unlocked the door leading yuki inside and walked to his own room and gestured to a bunch of kittens playing and running around ori's room. there was a older kitten playing with them, a calico who then glomped fade cutely. the mama cat,kiki was sitting on orious' bed lazily.

(you can decide what the kitten yuki picks looks like)

Yuki Arashi

Yuki proceeded to pet every single cat in the room before picking up a black cat, which he seemed to like the most. He carried it like a baby over to Orious and showed it to him as if to ask if he could have it. He was surprised that Orious's room didn't smell. He considered maybe Orious wasn't such a bad guy after all, letting him do all of this... But still had this strange feeling. Usually, when most people are nice to him they have some ulterior motive. Why would anyone want to be his friend when his skin could get so cold that it'd freeze anybody who touched him? It just didn't make sense for Orious to put himself into danger like this.

Ikasia looked around for somebody to challenge, when suddenly, Jin entered the hall. His eyes scanned and so did hers and suddenly, they found each other. Masayoshi rotated around in the swordmasters left hand, as she pointed at him with her right index finger. "Jin! I waited for you... I challenge you!"

Shiro giggled. "Alright! Alright. But you go first. Because... the cool vampire goes in the back and the cute boy has to take the lead."
"I'm cute now? Good to know." He teased. Sewell dug through his bag. His uncle only packed him study materials and such. Sewell would need to improvise something if they were to sneak out. Maybe they could just walk out? Yeah he'd try that. Sewell grabbed Shiro's hand and walked off, leaving the auditorium with her.

ORIOUS XAVIAN
"ORI"
Male>crusnik vampire>2nd year>homosexual

orious nodded. "you can have him,he'll need a name though. " he told yuki and invited him to come sit with him as orious decided to plop down on a small velvety couch in his room. his room itself was very clean and surprisingly cat hair free,it smelled like fresh roses and vanilla incense. there was a desk covered in art materials and there were paintings sitting around the area and only that area. many of the paintings of scenary,animals(cats and butterflies),flowers,and the like. there was one painting that really stood out among the rest. pit was a painting of a young man with blonde hair and blue eyes surrounded by flowers with a single rose pressed to his lips. beside it were several old black and white photos of france at the time,orious and the man from the painting,and so on.
Yuki Arashi

Yuki proceeded to pet every single cat in the room before picking up a black cat, which he seemed to like the most. He carried it like a baby over to Orious and showed it to him as if to ask if he could have it. He was surprised that Orious's room didn't smell. He considered maybe Orious wasn't such a bad guy after all, letting him do all of this... But still had this strange feeling. Usually, when most people are nice to him they have some ulterior motive. Why would anyone want to be his friend when his skin could get so cold that it'd freeze anybody who touched him? It just didn't make sense for Orious to put himself into danger like this.

'Why they were here?'
Of course Dau understands it is a perfectly innocent and normal question but it still hits a sore spot. "What should I tell her?..."
The snow leopard smells Svetlana's fingers and nuzzles them with her head, accepting the petting as well as greeting them.
While doing this she listens to her master's troubled thoughts and consoles them: "I can't sense any ill will emitting from her, I think you can tell her as much of the truth as you wish to."
Reassured by Shira's words Dau, though still reluctant to tell the whole truth, gives her answer to Svetlana.
'Well, to put it simply I have come here to learn how to control my... abilities, and how to improve them.'
Realizing that returning the question is what is expected by them, they open their mouth again but are interrupted by the headmaster.
Dauthurae, as well as Shira, turn their attention towards the headmaster and listen carefully to his words.
"Don't destroy and don't kill, check." They thought assured, but a second much less certain thought quickly followed "As long as that side of me stays calm..."
"'Unnecessary' use of magic though..."
they look over at Shira who turns her head at the same time to look up at Dau. They basically lived inside Shira's body, but it wasn't really... 'necessary', it was just relieving and comforting. "Does that count as 'Unnecessary use of magic'? Probably... Maybe I could ask the headmaster after this meeting, unless he is too busy..."

Headmaster Dalhof finished talking and with a curious remark left the word to another teacher, named Vernina Lovelet.
"I wonder what she would do to me if I'd use magic when it isn't 'necessary'..."
Lovelet presented the charms. As Dau is now they wouldn't need one. "But if that side..."
"It's better to be safe than sorry, master."
"Indeed." Dau stands up and looks over to Svetlana. "I'll be right back." Then thinking twice they add "Do you need a charm? In that case I could get one for you too."

(Interactions: Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123
I'm sorry for the delay!)
*While the snow leopard allowed her, she gave her the best petting that she could, listening to her classmate speak, nodding a little in quiet understanding, before turning to listen to the headmaster, and replying to her classmates question* "I'm alright, my hearing is slightly better then the average humans but nothing extraordinary you know? my eyesight is better too but not by much, everything else is normal and loud noises dont bother me" *she grinned a little, her demeanor warm and friendly*

Carson Oswald Morgan - 1st year werewolf
download (1).jpg

After a few moments, Carson thought it would be a good idea to try to make some friends and socialize. Maybe it would help him forget about what happened earlier this year. After some walking around, he found a small group of three others. There was two other boys as well as a girl. It had been a while since he really talked to someone, but he couldn't stay quiet forever. He timidly approached them and pulled down his hood. He gave a slight wave before greeting them. "H-hi" he said.
TheDragoon TheDragoon BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored

Zephra
fc5119aa076a195fce76d46eacef1fa6.jpg
Zephra dropped her, pretty much empty, milk box when she turned around to see Val. "V-V-Val!" She was so excited she jumped into his arms, hugging him. Tears formed in her eyes, "I-I-I've been looking for you! Where have you been..." she sniffled, "I was sure this was the Academy you were at but I didn't see you so I was worried..." she realized she was rambling in a muffled tone and she hugged him tightly. Val was a special person to Zephra. Like a brother she always needed. He was the reason she didn't grow dark and full of hate when both her parents died in the fire in a sad, prison of a love life. "And..if..you...weren't...hear..." in between each word was a sniffle as she felt tears roll down her cheeks. She hadn't seen him in nearly a year. She completely forgot that she was talking to anyone else for the moment.

(Yeah sure no prob xD)

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising TheDragoon TheDragoon Raku Raku

Aeri realized she had been staring at her for far too long and blinked before turning her head once again at the front.

"I don't know about that...maybe others will find your nature intriguing to say the least. Blatant hate towards your origins is...something archaic, I guess. Something you didn't have to deal with, visibly. Or is it because of that that you're so kind? Not that it really matters..."

She got once again thinking on her past and letting more words that what she intended out of her mouth. She passed her hands over her face, trying to sweep her weariness away from her mind.

Mane Mane

He puts up his book unable to think about potions as he was to distracted by the sword fighting and archery teacher and began thinking about how much he would enjoy his class especially the archery portion...

Aeri realized she had been staring at her for far too long and blinked before turning her head once again at the front.

"I don't know about that...maybe others will find your nature intriguing to say the least. Blatant hate towards your origins is...something archaic, I guess. Something you didn't have to deal with, visibly. Or is it because of that that you're so kind? Not that it really matters..."

She got once again thinking on her past and letting more words that what she intended out of her mouth. She passed her hands over her face, trying to sweep her weariness away from her mind.

Mane Mane

"I don't know why either. She can be so silly sometimes~"
Her parents were just worried about her, that was all. But she wasn't going to say it, because she didn't want to make her poor pal upset by reminding her of something unpleasant.
"But you're right, it's no big deal! I have you after all, don't I?"
Her eyes lit up pink as they did whenever she was happy. Her body reflexively sent a weak pulse of happiness into the air, which swiftly faded away into the same aura as usual. She was absolutely delighted, practically already forgetting their rocky situation earlier.

MementoDei MementoDei

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute." Dau responds to Svetlana's answer. They begin to walk away and Shira moves to follow them, but:
"Stay here Shira."
"But-"
"Don't worry. I'll be right back."
With that they walk off and Shira looks after her master, remaining at Svetlana's side.

Dau soon reaches the place where the charms are distributed. They look over at the headmaster as they wait for a moment when there are few enough students around the charms for her currently small body to squeeze through to them. "Maybe I could talk with him now..." they think but quickly, seeing as there are many others around, discards that idea. The student in front of them moves away, after having taken one of the charms, and they move forward to grab one. for themselves. The charm they take transforms into a simple necklace made of a thick black string with a miniature, iron-grey viking ship at the middle. They hang it around their neck and walks back to Svetlana and Shira. Glad they didn't change in the middle of all those people they breath a sigh of relief and moves to sit down. But just as she does this a familiar, ominous jolt runs through her body.
"Shit-" midair they suddenly change and, among other things, grow 7 inches. The sudden change in body height makes him out of balance and he misses the chair. Instead he ungracefully lands on the ground next to Shira.
Shira, worried as well as amused licks their, currently manly, face with concern but can't quite hid the chuckle in her mind.
"Well... this is awkward..."

(Interactions: Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 )

He walks to the archery range and begins target practice at a range of 10 meters after getting three bullseye's in a row he walks five meters backwards and repeats getting another three bullseye's in a row, he repeats this process until he reaches 50 meters and then walks back to the ceremony after a nice archery practice...

(my apologies for the slow reply - the last post confused me a bit :P)

Ekic also nodded, though not in agreement but in acknowledgement. "Yes..." he said with a strange, almost tribal accent, "Well, I prefer having my senses in perfect condition. Never know when you might need them." As he says that, he looks around - almost in a paranoid fashion - at some of the more...powerful seeming students in the room. Not the giants or whatever, as those where easy to take down, but instead to those he considered more of a threat. The demons, the hooded figures and the like. Those were the ones he needed his sense for, he thought to himself, if he needed them for anything. Eventually, he snaps out of his staring. "Oh, our electives?" To be perfectly honest, he wasn't certain that this 'Ryuu' asked about them - he just heard the word 'electives' from somewhere. "We picked Dragon Riding, Beasts and Divination."

Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Jin grinned, "Maybe not here." He said as a sword began to form in his hand. "I think you are free to go that was all that needed to be done anyways." The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val was a bit surprised when Zeri turned and began to cry while hugging him. "H-Hey..." He hugged her, slowly rubbing her back. "I'm here I'm sorry I left you, I was just traveling around I thought you were okay now..." He said softly resting his head on top of her, his eyes found two guys. "Hello to you two...." His eyes showed how worried he was for Zephra. Raku Raku Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored TheDragoon TheDragoon

Ulises Nakai - Orcan
He shrugged, "No I can still hear every conversation in here it's not all just one loud blur of words." The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald @

His mind still on sword fighting, and archery class he pulls out his stats binder where he keeps all of the other students abilities written down on paper. He then flips to the page on Ikasia

Powers:
Superior Swordsmanship
She has yet find a person matching her skill.

passive
Fast
Ikasia is very fast, about twice as fast in movement and four times in reaction, as a normal human.

With Masayoshi
Connected
Ikasia has the ability to draw herself towards Masayoshi. That means she can throw it and then basically dash right after it. That makes room for very agile combat with hit and run strategies.

Blitzschritt
Ikasia has the ability to dash into a direction quickly, so that only a green-white flash can be seen and a loud bang be heard, almost like a gun-shot.

Schattenschritt
Ikasia leaves behind a mark on the last enemy hit with Masayoshi. She can teleport behind a marked person 2 seconds after leaving the mark.

Donnerschlag
Ikasia can thrust Masayoshi into the ground to create a shockwave that will knock all enemies back. SHe will take a moment to get it out again, though.

With Fukushu
Ikasia has sworn to never use Fukushu, unless one certain person comes to her or she is about to die. She will then sheath Masayoshi and draw Fukushu. With that, her red eye will start glowing. She will keep the Blitzschritt ability.

Last Resort
Ikasia can slow down the time for everyone around her, while enhancing it for herself. She can only keep this up limited time, as it drains her enormously. After more than 5 seconds, she will most likely pass out​

After taking in her many abilities and memorizing them he begins to form a plan...

Rating: Very Impressive (If in combat proceed with caution)​

Last edited:
Javier di'Aviero

Huh. So there's potions and charms and stuff for sale? I'd think. Well, I suppose that might make things interesting. The person who's offering it claims that it can help out with whatever a student needs. It wouldn't be a risk for me, as if it were spiked somehow, I'd be immune to it due to the abilities granted to me by my race.

I'd get up from my seat, still keeping an eye on those arround me, and stride on over. "A potion that adapt's to it's user?" I'd ask rhetorically. "Well, I suppose it won't hurt to have a few for when I need it," I'd swipe a few samples of what the teacher offered. I'd turn towards Ms. Lovelet, "What kind of potions, charms, and curses do you plan on teaching us anyway? I think a few of them would be very helpful for the greater good." I've said it again. 'The Greater Good.' It's not exactly a lie, but if it was, it was very convincing to say the least.

Mentioned: SRUNewman SRUNewman Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Interacted: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Ryuu
fdf801444b9b6821c9a7c3149f868629.jpg
Ryuu brightened up, "Ah, looks like we do have something in common. Im also doing Dragon Riding and Beasts Class." He ran his fingers through his hair, "I wonder what we're actually gonna do. Any ideas?" He looked at Ulises, "Ah, Ulises, right? What about you, what electives have you chosen?"
He was happy to know that he'd already met someone that would be in his electives. He noticed their strong build and wonder how good of an opponent they both would make.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Zephra
fc5119aa076a195fce76d46eacef1fa6.jpg
Zephra let go and rubbed away her tears. "I-I am..." remembering others were there. She shook her head, "I'll talk to you about it later," she said to him quietly. She realized she hadn't answered Gren yet. "Ahaha, boyfriend? Never...that would be just too weird" she paused for a moment, "Val's my brother." She didn't mean biologically of course but always saw him as an older brother that always looked out for her. She then heard another boy with black hair shyly say hi so she thought to introduce herself. "Hi, Im Zephra, first year."She smiled warmly, "sorry if I caused a bit of a scene hehe"

TheDragoon TheDragoon Raku Raku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back