• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Jonako

‘Which way now, Jonako?’ Eyes scanning the multiple route options, the familiar seemed to heave a heavy sigh. He was uncertain, very uncertain as to how he would find her, if she was even here. Surely though, what with all this power in one pinpointed area, she was bound to be around. As he internally battled himself to remain optimistic, a figure darted past his hiding spot, startling him a bit.

‘What…was that?’ He thought, eyes going a bit wide as he peeked back around the corner, spying the receding individual immediately. They appeared to be a walking lizard of sorts? NO wait, wait. If he wasn’t mistaken, somewhere in one of his Master’s many books, was a description of something similar, a dragon they called it? Though- this one looked as though it was bipedal.

There it went, his curiosity again. It appears that got the better of him most days, he finding something interesting enough to drag his attention from the task at hand. Before he was aware he was doing so, he darted down the corridor the dragon-like creature sped off down. Perhaps if he asked him, he could give Jonako more information about this place and whom might reside here.

Speeding up, he leapt closer and closer towards the beast, managing to catch up and remain on its side, out of sight. ‘Sheesh, it is a fairly large beast. I wonder what it eats- ‘Of course, the dense cat didn’t worry much if he had a taste for cats, instead probing his tail with a furry paw. ‘Well, he does have the skin of one, scaled and such. Wings, check. Tail, check. Oo! I wonder what it looks like from the front?’ Bristling with excitement, Jonako bound forward so he was ahead of the person, flipped around so he now was walking backwards, back stepping as the creature continued to walk. So far, it hadn’t seemed to notice him, so he allowed himself to stare up at its face, head tilted as he inspected them.

SadSnake SadSnake

THAUVIN LIGHTWOOD
Thauvin continued on his way, until he got infront of the classroom's door. He had nothing better to do than look around, finally noticing the cat. His first instinct was ignoring it. But pretty much everyone here had something magic about them, so he should be no different. Besides, he was staring right at him and not running away. He got on one knee, curling his tail so it gets infront of him. "He-hello..." Thauvin didn't want to be rude with yet another student. He nervously looked around, wondering if the cat'd answer.

( TheCrowKing TheCrowKing )

Jonako
Paws occasionally slipping along the floors, Jonako internally cringed as he was spotted, he assuming the dragon-person had been lost in thought as he inspected his looks. Seeing the person stoop to their knee, he paused his back stepping to pad forward, ears flattened back a bit. No, he didn’t seem necessarily afraid of him, more so wary that he had stopped to pay him any attention. A slow, full-circle nosing about him, he could sense that he was a bit nervous as well.

Finally satisfied he had gotten a full view, Jonako plopped himself affront Thauvin, head cocked. ‘Oh, he does speak. I didn’t expect that.’ The black cat seemed fairly pleased at this, his tail sweeping about his tiny paws in friendly welcoming. Slowly, the black creature seemed to dissipate, his body nothing more than soft wisps of what appeared to be smoke, only a faintly blue core visible through it. This transformation did not take long to take place, it only a moment or so before a dark-haired male sat in the cat’s place, its amber and dead eye quizzically eyeing him. “Do you have a chill? You stuttered- “He murmured softly, going cross-legged as he awaited a response.

SadSnake SadSnake

THAUVIN LIGHTWOOD
When the cat transformed in his humain form, thauvin stepped back, looking at the man. His tail nervously swung around behind his back. "o-oh..." Indeed, the cat wasn't the common Felis silvestris catus. "I-i.. i'm not cold, it-.. i'm just nervous..." He fiddled with the fur on the back of his neck, like everytime he was embarassed. "wh..what's your name?" He glanced at the paper where all his roomates would be. Maybe he'll be one of them, he thought.

( TheCrowKing TheCrowKing )

Last edited:

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney was about to respond to his question about her father when Sika took off in a dead sprint. Immediately after she disappeared, Mac caught the scent of blood that smelled somehow sweeter than what she was used to. Her normally silver-and-gold eyes turned a menacing red that matched her hair. McCartney turned to find that source of the blood, following Val's gaze to a guy kneeling on the ground next to Sika. Seeing someone hurt immediately pushed her wolf instincts down, and her caring side took over. Mac immediately shot up and sprinted over to Lukas, kneeling along side him and placing a gently hand on his shoulder. She looked at him with concerned eyes and asked, "Are you okay? What can I do to help?"
Tags

Interactions: Val and Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Al heard her name being called. She will address them after talking to Maggie. "Well Maggie I would love to get to know you, and I hope to see you again." Atticus finally catches up to them. "Can you not drag random first years around campus every time we come back?" Al turns to the boy calling her name. "I am indeed, who are you."

Penelope was bored. She had tried to doze off, but she was too excited to meet new people. At first she tried to just wait for her roommates to show up, but she is easily bored. Besides, it looks like one was already here and left. Who knows when they could return!

This was a dilemma. She was bored, but she is also very, very lazy. If only there was some way she could do both…

Suddenly an idea hit her! She would astral project her soul back outdoors to try and catch some people while they are entering! There must be some people still arriving!

With her plan set she lied down and closed her eyes. It was easier to do when she was relaxed.

Penelope then felt the feeling of her soul being sucked out of her body. When she opened her eyes she was back on the school grounds.

Like she had thought, there was plenty of people to talk to. She went over to a boy siting on a bench and sat next to him, crossing her legs.

“Hey there, whatcha drawing?” She asked, completely not noticing that he had headphones in.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Javier di'Aviero (Dormitories)

"Aviero. Javier di'Aviero," I'd say with the most stone-faced, pretentious, cool (sort-of), attitude that I could think of. Then after a few momments pass, then I would break my compuser by snickering and following up with, "That was such a cringy greeting,"

"Anyhow, you're stuck with me as a dorm-mate!" I'd exclaim, extending my arms out saying, not my fault I'm with you. But, it was all in a good joke. Regardless, I decided to change once more. I'd tip my hat downwards, as if it were a fedora, with my thumb and pointer finger of my right hand.

"How tragic, as I, a simple Freshman know nothing about this place... I almost got lost finding my way here..." I'd say somberly. I'd wipe away imaginary tears with my faces with my free left hand. "You'll help me find my way arround this place, right?" I'd ask, looking up at her with a cute puppy face.

SRUNewman SRUNewman

Cassia
Another year another day away from her mother. Cassia had never been more relived to be leaving her home, she hadn't wanted to even be home but she also didn't want to stay at the school. So she had left. Now it was the day of her return not that she was friendly with anyone but it was better than where she was. She was walking down the path taking in the scenery her ears picking up every little sound. The rustling of leaves, the snapping of branches from the animals. It was peaceful. She hadn't really been in a huge rush to get back to the school she was only in a rush to leave home. She decided to take the scenic route to the school. It would take her longer but it would also prepare her for the year to come. To prepare herself for trying to be nicer, or at least pretend to be nicer. Time to prepare to do well in her classes, to succeed if she felt the need. To do everything in her abilities to find herself and never be like her family.

The time passed and she finally arrived to the school. The building loomed ahead of her. It towered over everything and gave her a sense of belonging. She had done this last year so her goal was to figure out her room. Get herself set up and avoid any issues before the assembly. She stood in front of the building letting herself feel the wind as it cast a gentle breeze through her hair. At some point she knew she would have to walk in and figure out where to go. She could see others all around talking, the excitement was palpable. Students were buzzing with glee and talking among one another. She let her eyes look around at everyone. She let out a sigh. She finally walked in and figured out where her room was. The second dorm and the second room. Now all she had to do was make her way there.

Interactions: None​

Koh could sense that someone had came towards him and looked up to see who it was. Thankfully he had taken his headphones off just in time to hear what the girl has said. Koh looked at the basic drawing he did and showed it to her. It was a pick of an tear drop like symbol and something really odd. " Umm..just drawing some stuff from my dream. It's been bothering me for weeks now." Koh wonder what it meant. Maybe the elder back at home knew something about it? He would have to meet up with him sometime

RolePlayerCassandra RolePlayerCassandra

bge9lc.jpg

Araluen did feel guilty as Shed reappeared at her side. Allowing James to fluster her had been a mistake. Shed's comment about the turn out had her wondering if he could read minds as well. Anything was possible, in her eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to leave so fast. That boy was distracting me." She nodded her head discreetly towards James, who was just coming to the edge of the forest nearby them.

"I don't have the time on me..." was murmured quietly under her breath. Surely the 'teacher's pet' should know the time of the first class. The area surrounding them darkened considerably, but mostly around Shed. Araluen took note, curious as to what this magic field could do for her in a time of need. Then again, she planned to keep out of trouble this year.

Her gaze flickered over to James again, sharp eyes resting on his watch. As much as she didn't want to be insulted anymore--or had it been a compliment? she was still unsure of the whole interaction--she would like to know the time herself. Clearing her throat, and calling out to him. "James? Do you have the time, please?"

( SadSnake SadSnake Flecker Flecker )

“Huh, kinda looks like a teardrop.” She said, “Oh, I have a dream dictionary in my room! Be right back!”

Penelope closed her eyes and was quickly sent back to her room. She jumped up and started digging through her belongings. This would have been way easier if she had bothered to put anything anyway.

After a quick minute, she had found what she was looking for. She took no time in flipping through the pages, and almost ripping a few. Once she found what she was looking for she hopped back into her now messy bed and sent herself back to the bench.

“Back.” She said upon her arrival, “Ok so my book said something about gaining or remembering knowledge. Does that sound like something that has happened recently?”

“Oh, and just because I forgot to introduce myself, names Penelope. I would offer to shake your hand but since I am astral projecting I am afraid I would go right through you.” She joked.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

James Newman

He was actually feeling slightly lost when he saw the sea of people, the sheer number filling in this year made him unable to identify or greet some of his old familiar acquaintances. It's not exactly his favorite kind of situation to get to know with people while being bumped from multiple sides by students walking without seeing where they're going. He already knew where his dorm is and he's quite familiar with the location of said place. As he got close to double check his dorm assignment, he suddenly heard his name being called once again. The male turns his head around and lets out a sigh once he knew who it is.

"Seriously, do you bring anything here? I mean I know you guys like to keep things mythical era-ish but seriously.."

The male chuckled before lifting his wrist and checked it once again. It's not that he hates her specifically, it's just how he treats people and it's sometimes troublesome for him. James lowered his wrist and shifts his gaze back to the person, realizing she's not alone he eyed the other with a swift look before going back to her.

"It's not lunch time yet"

He responded with a small smile before directing his gaze back to the one next to her. For some reason the person carried an unusual air around, James himself never really saw someone like that.

"You're a first year aren't you? Must be sad getting thrown in a school with a bunch of freaks huh?"

SadSnake SadSnake tinydollxo tinydollxo

Dan took the transformed jerky and took a bite and was amazed at the taste. "Huh that's pretty good." He ate the rest with gusto. He then looked over to the other with a smile. "Thanks. So if the headmaster is as impulsive as you say then this is gonna be an interesting year." He said with a chuckle. "I wonder what else he's got on his mind."
A L M O S A L M O S

Lucille was ready. She would finally go back to the colorful world of her school, from the blackness of the reaper´s home. On the schoolgrounds, a portal opened up. THe portal was looking like a black door, that stood around randomly. The door then opened, showing nothing but black darkness behind it. Soon, a shade went through the portal, manifesting into a female, winged form as it entered the school ground. The shade then gained color and showed to be nobody less but Lucille, the grim reaper. She had finally returned from her vacation and stretched, spreading her wings. Then, she looked around. "Let´s see who notices me first and wants to say hello..."

SHED
Shed was turning around, looking at every student, before getting talked to by James. He stared at him with his bright yellow eyes, before looking at his own body. Most people would define him as a freak too. "It doesn't matter how they look like.. what's important is how they act." He glanced at Araluen. "..maybe we're in the same dorm.." He liked copying her, or as other would say, her company. "we should go see our dorms!" The elemental ran in the dorm's directions, not without spotting a door that probably acted as a portal. He tried to remember it's user's appearance as he went by. Maybe he'd want to have a chat later.

( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (mentionned) Flecker Flecker tinydollxo tinydollxo )

Daizo had just made it out of the forest and walked through the entrance of the academy. Once he does that he sees someone walk through a black door attached to nothing. Then a black figure walked out and turned into a girl. "What in the world is this girl." He walks over to the figure Akuma a little behind him. "Some entrance I got to say."
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Al looks this kid up and down "Well, of course, I'll help you find your way but first let's check out our room Atty maybe you should too. She says with a giggle. "Whatever." Atticus walks into his room and Al walks into hers.
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Last edited:
James Newman
The male was about to respond but suddenly not too far from him, some mystical portal suddenly opened. This early in the day using portals like that is just a bit startling, after all he did spend his holiday living with mostly normal humans and it's only occasional that he saw something like this. James tilts his head to the side and noticed the being coming out from the said portal. With a quick inspection from afar he already knew who it is, another second year and another odd creature as well. A being of death.

"Isn't it still a bit too early for something like that?"

He mumbled. James's muscle was partially tensed and he's nearly ready to use his Feast stance just out of reflex and surprise, but since the face turns out to be a familiar one he relaxed his body and sighs softly.

Daizo had just made it out of the forest and walked through the entrance of the academy. Once he does that he sees someone walk through a black door attached to nothing. Then a black figure walked out and turned into a girl. "What in the world is this girl." He walks over to the figure Akuma a little behind him. "Some entrance I got to say."

Al looks this kid up and down "Well, of course, I'll help you find your way but first let's check out our room Atty maybe you should too. She says with a giggle. "Whatever." Atticus walks into his room and Al walks into hers.
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee
James Newman
The male was about to respond but suddenly not too far from him, some mystical portal suddenly opened. This early in the day using portals like that is just a bit startling, after all he did spend his holiday living with mostly normal humans and it's only occasional that he saw something like this. James tilts his head to the side and noticed the being coming out from the said portal. With a quick inspection from afar he already knew who it is, another second year and another odd creature as well. A being of death.

"Isn't it still a bit too early for something like that?"

He mumbled. James's muscle was partially tensed and he's nearly ready to use his Feast stance just out of reflex and surprise, but since the face turns out to be a familiar one he relaxed his body and sighs softly.

Lucille looked at the boy that approached her. She could feel his soul. And she smiled. "Hello there. I dont think i know you yet, do i? Well, let me introduce myself." She took a step back and with a wave of her hand, her scythe/guitar appeared in the air, the girl grabbing it and spinning it. "My name is Lucille van Devotia and i am nobody less but Death. I am a grim reaper." She giggled. "Yeah, you can start adoring my coolness now." Out of the corner of her eye, she then spotted a familiar face. "James! Move your cute ass this way and say hello to your friend properly!", she shouted towards his direction and then giggled again. She was already having fun again. She had missed school.

Javier di'Aviero (Dormitories)

I'd follow the same suit as Al and "Atty," who I'd assume would be that angel-looking dude. Regardless, I was a tad bit shocked when I entered our dorm room. "Wooooaah!" I'd exclaim. I'd begin exploring the rest of this room, moving furniture up and down, using the strength I've built up over the years, making it seem as if this was easy for me.

Yet, I'd notice a few things that were wrong with this dorm room... it was personalized. "This room is missing a few things... I think I got an idea of what to do," I'd think out loud. With a flick of a wrist, I'd use my illusionary magic to change my half of the room to how it suits me. The wallpapers, beds, cabinents, etc. that I (supposedly) claim follow a singular theme, calm, relaxing, and reserved. A certain change from what bland and outragous furnitiure the academy provided. "Now this, is fit for me," I'd assert. As I would then throw my luggage at the cabinent provided and magically, it just appeared to fix itself. I would then jump into my bed and look up at the cieling. "So this is what I'm calling home for the next... well... time is hard for me to calculate... it just goes so quickly..." I'd think out loud again.

SRUNewman SRUNewman

62e54d538c07f194787dd5a400a8edee--fantasy-male-fantasy-rpg.jpg
Human - 3rd Year - Theurgist
62b6e77f72ef9dba4e9f784ca4c0ae36ee2cb997
Erym allowed a small smile, as the other tore away at the jerky. "It's just an illusion, mind. It creates textures, tastes and heat - but the spell only remains for about an hour. Luckily for us - food serves only two main functions - one is in taste, the other in sustenance. And of those two, only the second matters in the long term." Sometimes he wondered at how other people lived without magic. It was such an integral part of his life. A spell now, which he mastered by the age of ten - and barely thought of as remarkable in the greater scheme of things - could change this boy's life completely. Erym felt his brows draw together, as he wondered whether the other had any magical abilities. Perhaps he could... no. Clinical. If the future allowed for a longer term of interaction between them - then he might reconsider teaching the other. For now. Cool, cordial. When the other boy smiled at him, Erym nodded lightly, his face impassive once more.

"As for our Headmaster, I have no idea. I've never been overly concerned with the goings on of dragons. Their age and power tend to leave their notions of morality and fair play slightly muddled. It is very rare that you might interact with an ancient dragon and manage to truly comprehend how their world view works." Erym sat back, crossing one leg over the other, and placed his now closed book down on his lap. "Is this your first year here? I haven't seen you - and, while I don't normally pay a lot of attention to the goings on in the lives of others - I do tend to notice... peculiarities. And, forgive me for any offence - but I do find you... peculiar." Erym ran his eyes slowly over the other once more, trying to glean more information from the other. Finding little more to work with, he pinned his eyes to that of Dan, his gaze not faltering - his full attention now on the other.

fuil fuil

62b6e77f72ef9dba4e9f784ca4c0ae36ee2cb997

Al was impressed by the boy's magical ability. He did seem a bit show-offish but honestly, Al didn't really care. "Yea this is it. Trust me you get use to all the crazy shit. So just wondering what exactly are you. I mean you look like a human but I sort of doubt that you are." Al doesn't really have a filter and says what ever comes to mind.
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Daizo liked the look of the scythe. He did notice that it sort of looked like a guitar. And hopes he's wrong. He can already tell with her attitude she might get a bit annoying and with the guitar more so than normal. "I must say I do like your style but I like mine just as well" He whistles and Akuma comes charging at him Akuma jumps Daizo turns around and Akuma turns into a rather large sword with teeth on the side as Daizo turns back to the girl armor starts appearing on him. "You know I always wanted to meet a Grim Reaper. As a Death Knight, I would say we have some similarities." He reaches out with his left hand "The name is Daizo and it is a pleasure to meet you."

Dan looked at Erym and nodded. "Yep, this is my first year. In fact I just found out about this place a few months ago. I guessed I might be able to learn more about myself and maybe find a fix for my hunger that doesn't take me eating large quantities of food." He then proceeded to stuff another piece of jerky in his mouth. "As for me being perculiar, I'd say I agree. I mean I'v been like this for a few years and even I find me strange." He looked at the othe and gave a wide smile.
A L M O S A L M O S

Jonako
Jonako lazily blinked at the dragon-person's startlement, he more than content to remain sitting. "I see. And why's that?" He murmured, diverting his attention into what appeared to be a bit of self-grooming. His thin fingers ran through his dark locks, brushing away a bit of dirt and grime. Really, he was a tad bit on the dirty side, from living outdoors for so long, but he did have enough respect for himself to tidy up a bit. "I- Hm.." Fingers having drifted from his hair to his face, he ran his index finger along a few deep gouges near his eyes, almost as though he were searching for his name there. "Ah! I remember now. Master had given me the name, Jonako. She had seemed quite pleased with it, so it is what I am to use for introductions." He extended his hand for a shake, having been taught to be a bit proper in his greetings. "If I'm not mistaken, I am to ask your name? It..has been a long while since I've had to uhm...say hello."

SadSnake SadSnake

Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
Maron watched as more students came and then turned to lean against a wall. "This really will be a year to remember I think."

Luna Fontaine - Witch/Werewolf - Herbology Teacher
Luna stood as she heard a few students talking, she opened the door, "Hello you two...You may come in." Her ears flicked in different directions and her tail slowly swayed behind her. "Choose whatever spot's you want to sit at." She turned and walked back to her desk. She glanced over to the guy who smelled like a cat, "I don't recognize you, are you enrolled here yet?" SadSnake SadSnake TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Rila Fathford - Dragon Tamer Witch
Rila walked in the commons area and got her dorm number, "All other rooms are filled...hm...I hope they are nice..." Zetra chuckled, "I am sure they will be don't worry to much about it. I don't think that dragon guy meant much harm." Rila nodded, "Yeah you're probably right." She smiled, "He is a dragon after all I suppose I can't blame him for thinking the worse....But it still hurt. Let's head to class!!!"

Launet Serfa
Launet stood after reading a bit more of her book before heading in the direction of class. She already knew were everything was and she didn't mind heading in to class a bit early. Maybe she would come across whoever it was she was rooming with.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back