• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Dan walked into the academy and towards his dorm room. As he walked there his nose was attacked with the smells of the other students. "Why did there have to be so many students." 'wE cOULd chAnGe thAt.......JuSt LET ME OUTTTT!!!!!' He chewed on his beef jerky furiously to try and ignore the voice. As he reached his room and opened the door to be met with the most delicious scent of all......it was human but it had something extra, something sweet. He looked to find the man who the scent belonged to. Dan quickly looked around until he saw some incense and while he took out a piece of jerky he asked "Could you please light the incense to cover your scent?" He quickly stuffed the jerky in his mouth and chewed.
A L M O S A L M O S

62e54d538c07f194787dd5a400a8edee--fantasy-male-fantasy-rpg.jpg
Human - 3rd Year - Theurgist
62b6e77f72ef9dba4e9f784ca4c0ae36ee2cb997
Erym frowned from the window where he stood. Almost imperceptibly he sniffed, tilting his head to the side less than a few degrees. He had showered that morning... and while exciting, flying hardly proved strenuous - especially not enough to leave him a sweating mess. Again, he sniffed very quickly, but quietly. Nothing. He could not smell anything. He nodded in apology at the other. "Sorry, I was not aware I was carrying an offensive odour. My senses remain... human." He walked over to his desk, placing the incense in a small wooden box, making sure to have the perfect angle for long term use. He turned back to the other, before his eyes flashed a bright neon blue for a moment, the incense lighting with a small flash of blue fire - before producing a pleasant smell of forest herbs and pine. "May I help you with anything?" Erym's face remained impassive, waiting for the other - while he took off his grey cloak, hanging it over his arm. The crow, still in the window narrowed its eyes - taking in the other. "HELP?" It could sense that the other was some or other supernatural creature - the nature of which remained... obscure. Through its eyes, Erym also took in as much of the other boy as he could. Inside it frustrated him that he could not categorise Dan. A shapechanger perhaps? definitely, Nature based if his senses were so refined... slightly gaunt looking? Maybe a Vampire? A ghoul? No, he was too... intact for that... hmmm. fuil fuil

"Yes, I am lost," Maggie said sheepishly at the other two students. She couldn't tell what they were, exactly, nor did she want to guess. "I'm looking for dorm 1, room 15. Could you point me in the right direction, please?"

"No....It's just certain scents set me on edge, and yours was just unexpectedly strong." Now that the incense was burning it mostly covered the sense. He finished his jerky and offered a hand to the guy. "My names Dan and I guess your my roommate by the look of things." He was hoping to get to know the guy before he let on to what he was, he didn't want to scare him.
A L M O S A L M O S

bge9lc.jpg

Araluen continued to peer through the shadows and suddenly she was staring at a pair of bright, yellow eyes. Instead of being frightened, she took a couple of steps forward, smiling brightly. "Oh, yes. I'm here for the Academy, too. It's my second year but it may as well be my first. I don't think anyone knows me. I was very quiet last year. My name's Araluen, by the way. Let's head to the castle? Or--er--can you?"

Placing her hands behind her back, she started forward a bit, cocking her head quizzically, wondering how the shadow elemental was going to handle the daylight beyond the forest. Maybe the umbrella helped shield him, or maybe there was something else up his nonexistent sleeve. ( SadSnake SadSnake )

Erym noted the jerky - before noting the hand. Squall squawked threateningly when the hand reached out towards Erym, but the Cleric held up an open palm to the familiar - which immediately quieted down. His eyes remained trained on the other boy's, blue meeting green - his face impassive. "My familiar thinks you are dangerous. It forgets sometimes... who I am. And what I can do. Keeping that in mind, I am sure - neither of us has anything to fear." Erym stepped forward, lowering the hand he had silenced the crow with - and took Dan's. "Erym Ryker - Third-year Theurgist." He shook the hand, noting the cool texture and the sickly tone. He almost offered to see if he could try and help - before deciding to refrain. He knew very little as to what was wrong with the other, and even then - should it be something incurable, it would only serve to sour their first meeting with bitterness and resentment. The other boy was a good seven inches taller than he. Erym squared his shoulders subconsciously - if only to reaffirm that should a threat be issued, it would be met squarely.

He dropped the other's hand - walking back to his table and sorting through his books. Squall squawked again, before ruffling up its plumage and directing its beady eyes at the other. "DANGER!". Erym sighed at the desk, before raising a hand and snapping his fingers - the familiar dissipating in a whiff of mist. "You noted you could smell me? Any reason as to why some people are more striking? What about the scent makes it striking?" He spoke, softly - calmly - while he flipped through a book of known beings - cross referencing beings with a hightened smell, with those who are directly affected by certain scents, for good or ill. fuil fuil

Dan was relieved when Eyrm dismissed his bird. "Well your bird would be right that I'm dangerous but I try to keep that side of me in check." When Eyrm asked what about his smell was striking he thought for a second then said. "It's really refined and strong and pure with something else I can't quite put my finger on it. You see most beings smell for a lack of a better word tasty to me, some more so than others. But you smell even better and well I have a hard time keeping my hunger in check as it is." He said as he got lost in thought before he heard what he was saying. "But like I said I do try to keep it under control." He said as he pulled out a bag of jerky. "As long as I have snacks I can usually control my 'urges' I mean its worked for me so far. Oh and speaking of snacks if a footlocker full of caned spam is delivered its for me."
A L M O S A L M O S

SHED
Shed started to imitate every single one of Araluen movements, putting his own umbrella and hands behind his back. Even though it creeped some people out, he couln't help doing it. "Maybe you could show me around! As for the light, we got told it wouldn't be a problem-- so i'd guess it'll be alright.." The elemental even imitated Araluen's tone. Without a warning, he happilly strolled towards the edge of the forest, waving the umbrella as a sign to follow him. Maybe he found a new friend. A crow flew through the leaves, and landed on his arm. Apparently, the students needed to meet somewhere.

( tinydollxo tinydollxo )

THAUVIN LIGHTWOOD
Thauvin watched the two walk away, too shocked to even hear Javier. The first dragon of the academy he's seen, and he managed to get on it's bad side. He really didn't mean it, and only the crow that got showed him the meeting note got him out of his frozen state. He read the note, hastily running towards the castle. He'd have to make it back to them somehow. Maybe let the girl tame him, if that was how it worked. Or help her with her work. He glanced at his now healed arm and thought that what was sure is that he owed her a favour, now.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

James Newman

"Well what are the odds"

The male silently mumbled to himself as he suddenly caught someone familiar from the corner of his eye. He pockets his hand inside his dark pants and moved slightly to face the familiar one. While not actually knowing that much about her, he could still remember her auburn hair and a face with a form of beauty that almost can't be drawn as if she's not a human. As he started walking towards her, he also scratches the back of his head trying to remember of a name, he remembered the girl is very quiet in the past and she seemed to study at all times, never really hung out with anyone and he never even saw her eating lunch. Sure he'd probably choose to hang out with someone of a higher status or someone powerful with lots of influence just like his noble parents, but at times like these he just want someone to talk to so he won't look like some confused first year that just arrived.

"To think that you'd be the first one that I met, am I lucky or does this mean I'm going to be a nerd too?"

Someone studied so much that she barely knew anyone is a nerd in his mind, why would it be that extreme? Of course that doesn't mean he hates nerds. He followed the words with a chuckle while pocketing his hand back to his pocket. He didn't know if that means she also didn't remember anyone from the past year, but he's pretty sure that he had some fame back in class being one of the few humans that attended this school. From afar he saw another person seemingly waving at his or perhaps the girl's direction as if the person is signalling her or maybe him to follow. Surprising as it may be for him it'd seem that this person is the girl's friend as he never knew someone like that.

"Well, you made friends? I must say I'm surprised, whatever happened to the quiet umm.. What was it.. Araluen right?"

(The Great Forest)

SadSnake SadSnake
tinydollxo tinydollxo

Erym stopped flipping through the pages and frowned. Again, just to be safe - he took a deep whiff of himself. That was just soap? At best. He cleared his throat. "Curious." He turned around after placing the book down and put on his cloak once more. While he spoke, he picked up a vial of Holy Oil, opened the cork - putting a bit on his fingers and tapping lighting behind his ears and on his wrists. The smell coming from the oil - while perhaps not as strong as the incense - held a deeper, warmer - earthy tone - reminding one of fire, books and spiced wine. It was almost as if the atmosphere of a church library was caught within the slightly glowing liquid. "Hunger. It's a rather primal response. I find the best way to deal with it would be satiate the craving with non-problematic alternatives as you have done-" He raised a brow, and a slight sneer formed at the thought of the spam. "- in the absence of which, discipline and control will have to take over."

He placed down the vial - and stepped closer to the other, one hand rubbing lightly at his chin. "As we do not have any idea as to why my scent is affecting you disproportionately, I will catalogue all of my daily intake - and regulate it over the next few days. Furthermore, If you can think on what it actually smells like, perhaps we can cross reference ideas and find out what and why I am emitting. If it proves to be something beyond our control, I will suggest that we find a more permanent alternative solution - to ensure you a more comfortable year. In the meantime, I will cast a spell called sanctuary on my side of the room in the evenings - It blocks all sounds, smells, light, noise and passage between the sanctified and external area. It takes a while to do, but it won't be too difficult to maintain over a few days."

He spoke quickly, his eyes becoming a little unfocused as he tried to think of the best solution to an equation missing too many variables. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Dammit. He was being helpful again. Overly helpful. Annoyingly so. He opened his eyes and his face - seeing the ill fed look, the wary demeanour, the gauntness of his cheeks and all around the unkempt look of Dan - became impassive once more. Dammit. He opened the door to the outside and stood back - holding it open to the other. "Deal? EIther way, I suppose we had better get moving."

fuil fuil

Nick/Kieran: They arrive at the dorm first and head to their room to unpack. They weren't sure if they were assigned any roommates or not but they always arrived early to get to the room first in case they did have roommates. Last year they were lucky not to have any roommates and though they wouldn't mind the extra company, they enjoyed each other the most. "Do you think Candy is here yet?" Nick asks, he was done with most of the unpacking and now he was putting up posters everywhere. He didn't pick a particular side of the room, just started hanging up stuff since he had so many and loved to show off his nerd side. Kieran looks up from putting away his clothes and his eyes widen slightly. "Probably but what are you doing? You can't hog the whole room, especially if we have roommates." Nick doesn't stop putting up posters and turns around with an award-winning smile. "Trust me, they're going to love it, you know why? They're going to love me and we will all become best friends," he states rather confidently. Kieran rolls his eyes at his friend. "I don't doubt it one bit," Kieran had grew to see Nick as an older brother and his best friend, he had admired him from the beginning and looked up to him. Nick had a special way of getting almost anyone to like him.

Candy: She goes her normal route to the Academy, it was different from the rest of the students, including Kieran and Nick. Though she liked people, she also didn't mind being alone sometimes and wanted time to herself before getting thrown into the chaos. It would be good to recuperate before she had to go back into the daily grind of things, even if she loved to learn. As she exits the forest, she sees someone get attacked by hellhounds. She runs over to him, immediately wanting to offer her assistance, but a cat helped to fend them off. Candy bends down to him, offering her hand. "Are you alright?" She asks softly, hoping that wh attacked him wouldn't come back again. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Al perks up when she hears the girls room number. "That's perfect. it's right next to mine and Atty's. Come on." She grabs on to the girl's hand and pulls her towards the dorms. "The Dorms are over here," Al says excitedly. "Al don't just drag the girl you're going to scare her," Atticus says in a worrisome tone. "Don't be such a spoil sport Atty!"

Daizo was walking through the forest with Akuma. They were walking at their own pace not worrying that they might be late. After a while of walking the making to the entrance. He starts wondering where he is supposed to stay and hopes he doesn't get a room with anyone else.

Dan nodded at Eryms as he told him his temporary fix. "I suppose that would work." He put his bag of jerky back in his pocket but not before he grabbed a piece, and stuffed it in his mouth. He chewed furiously as he exited the room. The smells of the students setting off that little voice in his head. 'CoMe oN juSt LeT me tAKe a BitE.......nO oNe will miSS thE liTTlE onE WiTh thE POintY EaRs..........JuSt a NiBBle?' He shook his head and mumbled a quick "shut up" before he turned to his roommate and followed.
A L M O S A L M O S

Damian Mural
~
Damian RpN first roleplay face claim.gif
~
Damian winced as rays of sunlight pierced the thin fabric of the dorm's curtains and shone upon his eyes. He groaned as he sat himself upright in his bed, ruffling his hair and rubbing his eyes. Usually he was more presentable when he awoke from his sleep, but the day before was filled with laborious training to prepare him for his upcoming classes. Taking a quick glance to make sure that his belongings were still where he left them the previous night, which was tucked beside his bed, he got up from his bed and went searching through his luggage to find his change of clothes for the day. Damian is not one to dwell on the small things, so he quickly made the decision of wearing a white tank top and blue jeans. He made a few more small adjustments to his overall appearance before pushing open the door to his dorm and heading out.

bge9lc.jpg

"Maybe you could show me around! As for the light, we got told it wouldn't be a problem-- so i'd guess it'll be alright.."

Araluen hadn't noticed this at first, or maybe Shed had just begun to do this, but his movements matched hers and even his tone of voice sounded startlingly like her own. A wave of unease pulsed through her, causing her skin to pebble with goose flesh and the tiny hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end. She was not judgmental, but that did not keep her from being afraid from time to time. After all, it was only a couple of short years ago when she had found out about her true self and origin and the Academy. There was much more out there for her to see and learn.

As a raven landed less than gracefully on a rock nearby to relay its message about the meeting, a thought formed in her mind. It hadn't even occurred to her that the school might 'adjust' to its students' needs. Briefly, she wondered if she would be protected during the dry spell in winter time. Surely so. "Of course. Do you know what dorm you're staying in? I'm in One-Fifteen myself." ( SadSnake SadSnake )

Starting to follow the elemental, a another voice drew her attention.

"Well what are the odds"

Shed was already a few paces ahead of her as the young man approached them both.

"To think that you'd be the first one that I met, am I lucky or does this mean I'm going to be a nerd too?"

Araluen couldn't tell if he was complimenting or insulting her. Eyes narrowed, she bit her lip, trying to place him, because, he clearly recognized her. Enough to know that she was always studying last year and didn't take her time to make more than a few acquaintances, at least. She saw his eyes look beyond her, to Shed, and she felt a pang of guilt, having temporarily forgotten about the elemental.

"Well, you made friends? I must say I'm surprised, whatever happened to the quiet umm.. What was it.. Araluen right?"

The young man w a s familiar, but not enough to place a name as much as she wracked her brain for it. She smiled sheepishly.

"What was your name again? I'm pretty terrible with names, but you are familiar. Forgive me. Will you be heading up to the dorms with us? Do you know which one you're staying in?" ( Flecker Flecker )

Erym noted the whispered 'shut up'. Internally he frowned - externally his lips thinned as he breathed in through his nose. It was one thing to offend someone else's olfactory senses, but to offend them when trying to find a solution for a problem they had no control over... Perhaps it was best then to keep their interactions as clinical as possible. Chances were either one of them would be transferred to another room within a week anyway - there was no need to establish a connection beyond cool civility. "Understood." The words slipped past his thinned lips, as he turned his back to the other and started walking down the hallway. Speaking often irritated him as well. He could understand if someone else wanted quiet. He heard Dan follow behind.

Erym walked confidently, taking long strides and keeping his chin high as he passed the other students. He had not actually made any friends in his last three years here. His studies had been keeping him far too busy. Beyond asking a few people to share their elective notes, so that he could use his free time to study the subjects he was not allowed to take - he rarely interacted with them. He made his way towards the auditorium, noting that the other continued to follow him. He had not actually intended for the other to accompany him all the way. There was still time for him to do whatever he wanted before the meeting. Had his comment seemed like an invitation? Would it be rude to now ask him to leave? He would not want Dan to be uncomfortable for no practical reason. Deciding to have the other decide - Erym found a space to sit down, where he could see and hear the entirety of the area. He remained quiet, his eyes occasionally making their way towards Dan, before finally he took out a book - and began reading. His eyes still flickering over every now and then.

fuil fuil

Javier di'Aviero (School Entrance)

While I was walking over to the school entrance... I'd happen to meet some of the staff who gave me a few papers. One of them read, "Dorm 1-Roome #16, Javier di'Aviero, Aloriean "Al" Bakkrogen, TBD, TBD." So I have someone with me in my dorm... Interesting... very interesting.

I'd continue my way towards other welcoming shtick. I was flooded with papers, bags, guides, etc. However, I paid little to no attention to what the paid advertizers were saying. So I continued to my dorm room. Yet, what I had seen... was something I did not expect.

What I saw... was a group of people doing... interesting things. One person was dragging along someone else, yet there was someone in close proximity chiding the person taking initiatve. Yet, I heard something interesting. "Al don't just drag the girl, you'll scare her." Al. I think. But hey, making a few mistakes won't hurt... so I then just walked up to the group like it was nothing.

"Hey," I'd start off cooly, "Are you Aloriean Bakkrogen?" I'd notion towards Al, note that I utterly mispronounced her name, on purpose or not, I didn't want to give off the impression that I'm the sharpest pencil there is. It sounded more like... Aloaren Bakogren, if you asked me. But hey, we're not all perfect.

Regardless, I'd greet her with a subtle grin and a chuckle. I wanted to start this year on the right foot, so I think this'd be the way to do so.

SRUNewman SRUNewman

"Oh, that's nice of you," Maggie commented. "If we're going to be neighbors, we might as well get to know each other. I'm Maggie, and I'm a witch, as you can see." She shrugged, not really wanting to reveal her demonic side just yet. Sure, if there was a telepath around she'd be called out almost instantly, but for now, it was probably best to keep that hidden. No telling how they'd react.

James Newman

"Well I can't believe that I'm extremely popular!"

The male said in a sarcastic manner. Sure she maybe spending all of her time reading and studying, but to not know him? Not even a name? It could be that he's overestimating himself as well. The man lets out a small chuckle before deciding to introduce himself.

"Seriously? You know it's weird for someone to not know the best martial artist in the first year, maybe you should stop living inside your books, James Newman, 2nd Year, human"

James curved his lips forming a smile, while looking at her with a ridiculing pair of eyes. What he said in his introduction is relative, perhaps there are others who studied some forms of martial arts, but in his mind he only knows of one martial arts and that's the best according to him. He thought there's only a few who mastered a form of martial arts, most of the time students that attend this academy are already so powerful that they never bothered with any forms of structured fighting style.

"We're not in the same dorm Araluen, I'll be staying in dorm 2 room 12, anyway make sure you remember my name next time!"

tinydollxo tinydollxo

Jonako

It began as a low hum, pulsating softly. Faster and faster it grew, until that of an unsettling drumbeat that sent chills up the spine. That is exactly what it did, the magick that is, the power that slowly but surely accumulated in the area, radiating out in a large enough radius to awaken him. In truth, he would admit it was also the reason he had remained here, sensing the force was one to reckon with. Perhaps it would serve as protection, or maybe even a clue.

As students began to trickle in, one by one, their presence and power surged into one, undeniable force, startling awake a peculiar black cat from his hiding spot. The little thing had been tucked away, asleep in an alcove housing some sort of statue in the caste’s landscape. According to his internal clock, he’d only remained there for a few hours at most, but unknowing to him- It had been several days, nearly a week. If not for the energy awaken him, who knows how long he would have remained there.

Senses slowing returning, the feline’s sleep-glossed eyes fluttered open to access exactly where he was. Ah right, he had stumbled upon this building not long ago, it having caught his eye. One, functioning amber orb flicked its attention toward the statue he had rested upon, not giving it much of his gratitude as he found his feet and leapt from his hidey hole. He arched his spine steeply, hardened paws sinking into the plush, earthy carpet of grass as to full wake. Its pink tongue flashed from his mouth in a soft yawn, his ear tips dancing at all the unfamiliar sounds. Now, Jonako was a curious cat, but even from a good distance, he could feel the tingles of others arriving.

Wishing to remain out of sight of whatever creatures were appearing, the black cat managed to slink around the staff that lingered at the doors, managing to blend into the darker areas of the halls. ‘Huh, it’s a larger place than what I thought..’ He thought, disheartened, but no matter! He’d find her, whatever the cost. With that, he scurried down the corridors, nose twitching as he sought out more people, or other beings, for a better term. Hooking a right, he wandered a little ways, nose twitching as he attempted to decide where to begin his search.

//Btw, just for whoever wants to interact

Last edited:
Dan had followed Erym because he had no idea where to go. He sat a little ways away from Erym but close enough to ask a question if he wanted to. He pulled out his Mp3 player and put in his head phones as he began to get lost in Beethoven's Sonata No. 14. He chewed on his jerky and got lost in the music. He listened to two or three songs befor he removed on of his ear phones and asked Erym. "Whens the first class and more importantly will they let me eat in class?" He the grabbed a piece of bear jerky and popped it into his maw before he offered one to the othe boy.
A L M O S A L M O S

bge9lc.jpg

James Newman. Second Year. Human.

Sure, it was her own fault she didn't know many people, but he didn't have to insult her! Or maybe he wasn't meaning to, maybe it was just his manner? Either way, she gave a halfhearted shrug. Once again, she smiled, but this time it was less sheepish and more assertive. "I'm very sorry that I've seemed to disappoint you. I know very little of the martial arts. Don't worry, I'll remember you now that we've been introduced." Momentarily, she forgot about Shed, and started back on the trail, head down, anxious to just get into her dorm and unpack. The shimmery cream colored backpack that she carried was small and delicate, but glamoured. Inside, it held everything she would need for the school year and was incredibly lightweight.

There was a lot to do this year. She had best get started.

On her way to the edge of the forest, she bypassed Shed and James and was soon yards away from them, approaching sunlight. Now exposed to the elements, she glanced around, noticing that the grounds had begun to fill up considerably with students. Not a bad turn out for the new year.

( Flecker Flecker SadSnake SadSnake )

Erym slowly closed his book and placed it down in front of himself. He had not actually thought the boy would stay, and even then - he had not expected the melancholic notes of Beethoven to slip past the noise cancellation either. He took a breath, and looked over to Dan, clearing his throat as he shifted slightly to show that he had his attention. "We- We were instructed to meet here, by the headmaster. He will be overseeing some sort of official 'meet and greet' here if I am not mistaken. His mind, while rather grand and glorious - has never really been all that... refined. I suspect he only now decided that he wanted to do so - which led to the confusion among our peers." He cleared his throat again, his voice going a bit gravely near the end - as he tried to consciously speak slowly, calmly and with intention.

He looked at the jerky and quickly ran his hands over one another - casting a small cleansing charm on them to clear them of any dirt and germs. When he felt them sanitised he reached out and took the jerky - holding it between two fingers, up in the air so that he could study it. He had never actually had jerky before. He broke off a small piece and placed it near his nose - the deep smell of salt, meat and spices irritated his nose, and when placed on his tongue - irritated his palette. He tried unsuccessfully to suppress a cough. He offered a forced smile - "Thank- thank you."

He held the rest up, and focussed on it for a moment before it glowed lightly. "This is a spell called Prestidigitation. It's quite easy to master - and it allows you to do many things." He looked at the piece, speaking without realising that he was speaking. "It- is one of those spells that thrive on intent, and as such fulfils a wide range of functions. Among them, the heating -" The Jerky flared again - "And the flavoring of food and drink." With another flash, the jerky seemed to change slightly - resembling a piece of pan seared steak, carefully carved and spiced with only a bit of salt, pepper, garlic, thyme and perhaps basted lightly in a bit of butter. He came back to himself and realised that he was speaking a lot again. He also realised that he still needed to answer Dan's second question.

He held out the piece to Dan. "Try it. - As for the eating in class, I am sure they will not mind too much. Especially when your hunger is bound to your nature." He offered a small smile, waiting for the other to take the jerky from his hand - intending to go back to his book and wait for the meeting.

fuil fuil

James Newman

"Hm, well I guess it's not surprising if you didn't know me"

The male smiles while letting a small cackle out. Realizing he had been talking with the creature for quite sometime, he lifts his left wrist setting his eyes on the clocks. He'd been standing outside for quite awhile and his clock has moved quite far since he just arrived here, sure at this point people would speed up their steps, but James kept his walking speed constant.

"Late at the first day, I wonder if they'd expel me?"

He mumbled to himself before shrugging. Of course if he's shipped back to his home at this point he'll be glad, but it'll probably last for a few days then it's boredom again. After all the academy should provide at least some form of entertainment with its beasts. As he stepped to the clearings he could see all enthusiastic new faces.

"Well I hope it's not as boring as last year"

SHED
"Hello!" After greeting james, Shed followed Araluen, silently sweeping behind her and observing the grounds. "that's a decent turnout, isn't it?" He was practically beaming with exitement, about to meet new people and getting to copy them as well. A spot of the magic field darkened, blocking the sun rays and putting the elemental in darkness. "Oh, so that's how it works-- Say, do you know when the first course will start?" He glanced at the martial artist. He'd copycat him soon enough.. He happily walked towards the castle, the patch of darkness following his movements.
( Flecker Flecker tinydollxo tinydollxo )

THAUVIN LIGHTWOOD
Thauvin walked straight past the academy's door, taking the paper with his dorm number without even reading it, and heading for the stairs where the teaching will take place. He already read and learned by heart the main places of the castle in his free time. He stood in the class corridor, looking at the wall, still blaming himself for the incident with rila, and hoping the class'd start soon so he could learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back