• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Upon arriving at the auditorium, Lucretia decided to take her moms' advice and branch out. So she did what any reasonable person would do-look for the loneliest person in the room and make them less lonely!

...or at least, that was her intention. Her impulsiveness and propensity to be sidetracked by cute and/or pretty might have gotten in the way.
"Hello there! Is this seat taken?"
She smiled at Aeri as warmly as she could.
"My name's Lucretia! What's yours~?"
She sat down with no hesitation, forgetting that she was technically supposed to wait for an answer. In any case she maintained her smile and waited patiently for this redheaded loner to answer her.

MementoDei MementoDei

Aeri Nahkir
Aeri looked at the angel once more and stared at her in silence before stuttering an answer:
"Yes..I-I'm Ae...ri. Nice to..meet you."
She wanted to say so much more, but she still kept silent, admiring her beauty and wondering why she was feeling that way for someone she hadn't even met. After an eternal second of silence, she continued:
"What's...yours? Your year in this...school, I mean..."

Mane Mane

Candy(3rd year-Human): At first she was shocked at how well Javier could read her expressions, she swore he was good enough that he was actually reading her mind. But Candy believed him when he said that he wasn't reading her mind. "I'll admit, I am an open book. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some new students that had the ability to do so," she quickly affords a look behind her, but saw no sign of Nick or Kieran. Well, at least she wasn't late and she looks back over to Al and Atticus, wondering if they ran into any new students besides Javier. She then direct her eyes on Mr. Dalholf, waiting for the meeting to begin. @InnovativeClique Mentions: SRUNewman SRUNewman BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Nick(2nd year-Human): It seemed that as one person came over to their group, another person left. He felt sad and wanted to call after Jonako, but what could he really do? It was devastating to see the fall on his face when he realized that they didn't know who he was looking for. Perhaps Jonako would have better luck talking to the headmaster after the meeting. He realizes Cassia was standing around when Jonako dashed off. "I should be saying that to you," he teases her, turning his attention to her now. "This is my friend Kieran and our friend..uh..Jonako," he wasn't sure how to explain the running off man to Cassia, it really wasn't his business anyway. "Kieran, this is--Cassia," he finishes the introductions. He was going to call Cassia 'his friend' but wasn't sure how she would react, knowing she had boundaries from earlier. Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Mentions: TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Kieran(2nd year-Werewolf): He watches dishearteningly as Jonako runs off, wishing he could do more for him, but knowing that he couldn't. He looks over to the strange female, who Nick introduced as Cassia. "It's nice to meet you," he goes to offer his hand for her to shake, realizing he could focus on her a lot more now. But then he notices he could only focus on her because the noise had died down and he looks at the nearest clock. "Well damn, I don't mean to cut this off, but I think the meeting is about to start. We should head to the auditorium," he could only imagine the scolding Candy would give them if they were late again. (Same interactions as Nick)

Nerrezza(1st year-Vampire): She stares at Svetlana, a little dumbfounded when she offered her a ride to the meeting, before turning off her music. "Uh..." she has never really been offered this before, then again, how many people met centaurs and offered a ride on their back? "No..thank you, I should actually fetch our other roommate. He went out and since he isn't back, I'm not sure if he realizes the meeting is going to start or not." She wasn't sure why she cared if Enzo was there or not, but so far, he was the most like her, and she wanted to keep that connection. If she could become friends with anybody in this place, it would be him. They were similar, but not enough to butt heads. She gets off her bed and holds her hand down, letting Erebus crawl up in and perching on her shoulders once more. "I'll see you around," she makes sure to take her room key and heads out of the room. She made no comment about Erebus being 'cute' however, knowing there was more to him than the eye allowed. Nerrezza walks out of dorm to go outside, hoping to bump into Enzo somewhere. Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Mentions: HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum

Gren Hastings

Gren saw the others branch out away in different directions as they reached the assembly. He figured he'd do the same but he was feeling rather fidgety for some reason so he ended up sitting away from the others. He checked to make sure his special knife was okay then he began paying attention to the headmaster, hoping he wouldn't notice he had been really late to school.
((Open to interaction I guess!))

When they had reached the auditorium, everyone seemed to spread out. With a sigh, Lucille realized, that the moment of being part of the group had ended. The others wanted to mingle and Lucille was back where she knew herself. Slowly, the grim reaper snuck to the other end of the room. In the loneliest corner, she took her usual, single place, looking over everything and everyone. A sad look found back to her face.

"I'm a freshman!"
Lucretia giggled a little bit at the other girl's shyness, reaching out to pat her on the head.
"Aeri's a pretty name! I like it~"
She considered using magic again but the thought of it backfiring like it did last time made her change her mind. That, and mom had warned her that people might not like it if she did that. As for why, that wasn't clear to her. Her magic made the subject feel better and happy, so why would anyone have a problem with that? Especially if they were like this poor thing over here and felt scared to talk.
"Is something the matter, Aeri? I won't hurt you, I promise!"

MementoDei MementoDei

When they had reached the auditorium, everyone seemed to spread out. With a sigh, Lucille realized, that the moment of being part of the group had ended. The others wanted to mingle and Lucille was back where she knew herself. Slowly, the grim reaper snuck to the other end of the room. In the loneliest corner, she took her usual, single place, looking over everything and everyone. A sad look found back to her face.
Gren Hastings

Gren started to get this sinking feeling somebody was sitting behind him. He turned around and saw Lucille. "Oh, uh... Hey. You were feeling lonely?" He asked, as if reading her mind. He smiled sheepishly. "You can always hang out with me, don't be shy. Let's be lonely together." He laughed. He was hoping his attitude would be enough to cheer her up. In terms of strength, Gren had none so this was really the best he could do for her.
((I gotcha ;o))

Motheal Starbrew
uknown species-19-male

win_20170831_221235-2-jpg.350739

motheal exhaled deeply looking at gren with his lavender eyes. his hand remained on his hip as he tilted his head with a small smirk as they arrived. "i highly doubt you mean that..cuase why the hell would you want to be around a person like me.." he told him with a light shake of his head before deciding to take a seat crossing one leg over the other. while he waited he pulled out his notebook and started to read over his own notes as nexus sat on motheal's head as other spirits started swarming around motheal just to look over his shoulder. all the different spirits sitting on and around him.

Raku Raku
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored
TheDragoon TheDragoon
Mane Mane
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
@Persephone17

Aeri was a bit startled by Lucretia's sudden touch on her head, but it was certainly friendly. When she asked her if something was wrong with her, Aeri shook her head to disagree. Somehow, she was now regaining her composure, her shyness diminished as she reminded herself that no matter how nice people were, they always had hidden intentions. Besides, Lucretia could very well be the daughter of some heaven's nobles looking for hybrids like her.
"No, Lucretia, I'm...fine. Don't worry."
Her voice was quiet and had still traces of her sudden and deep affection for the angel. Traces of emotions she was slowly putting out of her mind.
Mane Mane

Todd Grayson
90d0cdb9b2d3ab315b64d56555b4308d.jpg

As if he was a shepherd who just lead his herd to the meadow, Todd let out a sigh of relief. He was finally rid of talking. There were only a few from the group he would feel like talking to again. Motheal seemed reasonably dull and chill, plus he was Todd's roommate. Gren was just an overall good person. Humble, kind, respectful, and not to crazy. The there was Lucille. He would feel like talking to her just to help her feel more welcome and not be so miserable. Todd saw it as his place to be miserable and irritable, not anyone else's. He waited for everyone to split off in their own directions before continuing on his own towards the front. A few of the students who knew of Todd had reserved a seat up front for him, but advised that whoever wanted to sit near him find another seat. He made it to the front and sat, waiting for the assembly to start.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

We're ready, I think.

Gren Hastings

Gren started to get this sinking feeling somebody was sitting behind him. He turned around and saw Lucille. "Oh, uh... Hey. You were feeling lonely?" He asked, as if reading her mind. He smiled sheepishly. "You can always hang out with me, don't be shy. Let's be lonely together." He laughed. He was hoping his attitude would be enough to cheer her up. In terms of strength, Gren had none so this was really the best he could do for her.
((I gotcha ;o))
Lucille got lightly startled as she was to her surprise talked to. It was Gren. He seemed to really mean it, wanting to be friends with her. She didn't ask, why, she just appreciated it as long as it lasted. The grim reaper got next to him, sitting down. A small smile crept onto her face, his attitude being too cute to not smile. "Okay, sure.", she said, giggling. "Oh, uhm, by the way, I sense you are human, I sense your human soul, but what is your ability? One cool unique thing about humans is that they can be special in so many ways. It might be the race with the biggest potential and possibilities, even though so many underestimate them." She smiled. "I feel you're gonna be a great person one day...", she muttered. "As if you were meant for it... But that's just a dumb little death talking, don't mind me at all.", the reaper then quickly added.

Lucretia smiled wide.
"Okay! Just let me know if something's wrong, okay? I don't like when people are sad."
She settled into her seat, trying to retract her wings and managing to fold them behind her back. Somehow.
"Oh, and I like your hair! It's pretty~"
She'd always liked red hair. So had Lucy, come to think of it. Lucretia smiled as she kicked her legs back and forth idly. She was so excited to get to school with her big sister~!

MementoDei MementoDei

Marilynn Emrys
"Ah, it seems that more students are now coming," the white-haired woman laughed a little as she opened her eyes when she heard the auditorium doors open, tilting her head just a bit to see the newcomers from the corner of her eye. Some of them were certainly interesting, like the little fox that just moseyed on up to the front row, taking a seat quite close to her own. The thought of learning about them (in an academic fashion, like their species and culture, rather than actually who they were as a person) excited her a bit. She began to think that perhaps coming to this school wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Marilynn moved her head back to its original position, her serene smile just a bit wider. Instead of closing her eyes like last time, however, she watched the Headmaster and patiently waited for the assembly to begin.

Raku Raku (mentioned)
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (mentioned)

Aeri couldn't help to let a smile curl her lips slightly. She wouldn't have guessed that angels other than her mother would be nice, or at least pretend to be. It was a rare sight to see an angel here, so far from their kingdom, and that was slowly making her feel more insecure about her own safety in here. The school directives were publicly neutral. However, that didn't guarantee her life if that angel decided to kill her. Well, in a way it would be for the best. She didn't have anywhere to hide anymore and a life of running away was getting tiresome as time ticked by. Aeri tried to get some information through the most obvious of ways, but it was the only one she could think about for now:
"Thank you. It's rare to see angels around here, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have guessed any angels would let go their children this far from home."
Mane Mane

*she shrugged and waved bye before heading out, her desire to run kicked in so she started to canter, her feet making her fly across the lawn and into the school as she pulled out a map from her bag, following it to the auditorium, not wanting to be late this time like earlier on the way to class, when she reached it, she sat where she would disturb the least amount of people in the back*

"Shit, you're right!" Daemor exclaimed after being suddenly reminded of the meeting that he was pretty sure they were almost late for, "We need to go!"

"Say no more!" Replied Galtheus as they began running off toward the meeting, with Eris still sitting in the palm of their hand. They didn't even bother to grab her wheelchair.

Lucretia giggled and played with her hair.
"Mommy said I'd be safe here! And it has so many people to make friends with, I love it here!"
Truth be told she thought of herself as a succubus more than a demon, not because of any angsty self-loathing but because she spent more time with her demonic mother than her angelic one.

"That said, I have met more demons than angels here. That's okay, I love demons too!"
Lucretia knew people tended to instinctively distrust demons, that her older sister had drilled into her in her weird moods where she got all emotional and angry. She didn't know why, though. Her mommy was a demon and she was the sweetest person Lucretia had ever met!

MementoDei MementoDei

Lucille got lightly startled as she was to her surprise talked to. It was Gren. He seemed to really mean it, wanting to be friends with her. She didn't ask, why, she just appreciated it as long as it lasted. The grim reaper got next to him, sitting down. A small smile crept onto her face, his attitude being too cute to not smile. "Okay, sure.", she said, giggling. "Oh, uhm, by the way, I sense you are human, I sense your human soul, but what is your ability? One cool unique thing about humans is that they can be special in so many ways. It might be the race with the biggest potential and possibilities, even though so many underestimate them." She smiled. "I feel you're gonna be a great person one day...", she muttered. "As if you were meant for it... But that's just a dumb little death talking, don't mind me at all.", the reaper then quickly added.
Gren Hastings

Gren blushed wildly in happiness and embarrassment. Nobody had ever said such nice things about him, and he didn't think death itself respected people like him who always tried to do the right thing. He began doing one of his nervous habits where he pressed his fingers nervously against each other and looked down. "O-Oh u-u-uhm... I'm actually a mage. A blade mage to be exactly. We don't wield a lot of magic ourselves but with our combined magic weapons we have the ability to grow at incredible rates... At least that's what my mother tells me." He said before he sighed gently. "I er... Think it's just in my blood. My mom and dad are heroes and er... I'm not really interested in being a hero y'see. I had something else in mind." He said shyly before looking at her with a curt nod and grin. "Oh! And I don't think your dumb! I mean your way more interesting than me that's for sure." He said. He hoped they weren't being too loud. The least he needed was for the headmaster to be REALLY mad at him. He already felt bad for getting to school late so he felt very on edge. He began to shuffle his feet nervously afterwards. "Uhm... Anyways, if you come visit my room sometime I wouldn't mind hanging out after school or something." He said happily.

Gren Hastings

Gren blushed wildly in happiness and embarrassment. Nobody had ever said such nice things about him, and he didn't think death itself respected people like him who always tried to do the right thing. He began doing one of his nervous habits where he pressed his fingers nervously against each other and looked down. "O-Oh u-u-uhm... I'm actually a mage. A blade mage to be exactly. We don't wield a lot of magic ourselves but with our combined magic weapons we have the ability to grow at incredible rates... At least that's what my mother tells me." He said before he sighed gently. "I er... Think it's just in my blood. My mom and dad are heroes and er... I'm not really interested in being a hero y'see. I had something else in mind." He said shyly before looking at her with a curt nod and grin. "Oh! And I don't think your dumb! I mean your way more interesting than me that's for sure." He said. He hoped they weren't being too loud. The least he needed was for the headmaster to be REALLY mad at him. He already felt bad for getting to school late so he felt very on edge. He began to shuffle his feet nervously afterwards. "Uhm... Anyways, if you come visit my room sometime I wouldn't mind hanging out after school or something." He said happily.
Lucille smiled softly. "Being a hero doesn't mean you may not make mistakes. Being a hero isn't about being like those fairy tale super people. True heroes go unrecognized by many. Being a hero is not about fame. It can be the smallest decision in the right moment that makes a huge difference. That's why being a hero isn't in your blood. It's who you, individually as a person, are. About how you judge and decide. That can make the difference between a person and a hero. You'll eventually understand what I mean. Just know... I find you very interesting. And I really hope that I'll be the one to be there when your end comes. Not because I want to kill you. Because if it's me, it will be at the right time. And peaceful. I'll explain that to you later." Lucille looked up to the ceiling for a moment, before sighing sadly. "You know, it's understandable why people wouldn't wanna be friends with me. I am death. Death is a harsh truth. Nobody likes when I come. Almost nobody is truly ready for me. I make people sad. I am hated, though needed. A burden I had no choice to decline. But I wouldn't have, if I could've. I care to deeply about every being. That's why every life that is taken by somebody else makes me sad. It means a life has been taken too early. It means it has been taken through violence. It means, it leaves me to guide a betrayed soul to afterlife." She sighed again. "Afterlife... I wonder what it is... I know the souls leave this world, when I collect them... But where do they go... Somewhere? Or nowhere at all?" Lucille sighed a third time. "I am sorry, Gren, I didn't want to let that out on you... It just felt... Nice to have somebody to talk to, so it kind of just broke free."

Lucille smiled softly. "Being a hero doesn't mean you may not make mistakes. Being a hero isn't about being like those fairy tale super people. True heroes go unrecognized by many. Being a hero is not about fame. It can be the smallest decision in the right moment that makes a huge difference. That's why being a hero isn't in your blood. It's who you, individually as a person, are. About how you judge and decide. That can make the difference between a person and a hero. You'll eventually understand what I mean. Just know... I find you very interesting. And I really hope that I'll be the one to be there when your end comes. Not because I want to kill you. Because if it's me, it will be at the right time. And peaceful. I'll explain that to you later." Lucille looked up to the ceiling for a moment, before sighing sadly. "You know, it's understandable why people wouldn't wanna be friends with me. I am death. Death is a harsh truth. Nobody likes when I come. Almost nobody is truly ready for me. I make people sad. I am hated, though needed. A burden I had no choice to decline. But I wouldn't have, if I could've. I care to deeply about every being. That's why every life that is taken by somebody else makes me sad. It means a life has been taken too early. It means it has been taken through violence. It means, it leaves me to guide a betrayed soul to afterlife." She sighed again. "Afterlife... I wonder what it is... I know the souls leave this world, when I collect them... But where do they go... Somewhere? Or nowhere at all?" Lucille sighed a third time. "I am sorry, Gren, I didn't want to let that out on you... It just felt... Nice to have somebody to talk to, so it kind of just broke free."
Gren Hastings

Gren listened to her intently the entire time she was talking, and seemed to hesitate on her words. "Yea... Your right. Being a death is a hard job, I can understand that. It's not fun to think about collecting the souls of people who have had their lives cut short." He said before he dropped his nervous act and gained this overwhelming confidence as he looked her right in the eyes with sheer willpower. Having a short flashback to his past self. "I'm not afraid of you. In fact, now that I've met you I actually think death might be refreshing knowing a friend would be taking care of my soul." He said before whispering. "I trust you, it doesn't matter how scared I am of the truth. I'm satisfied just being able to make people smile while I'm here. I'm sure I'll be terrified of what's to come, but that's what makes life exciting. Because your there, to guide them to a place of rest after their tiring journey." He said before chuckling. "If you ask me, your pretty admirable. Without you, people would be forced to live through the pains of life as well without taking a break. Life needs an end, just like a story does." He said before he went red again, realizing he went on rambling. "O-Oops... I must have been rambling about things I would probably be better off leaving well enough alone. I just don't want you to think I hate you or anything. I think your pretty cool, you've said things about me that nobody else would that's for sure."

Eris Jones
mermaid- female- 300 (20) years old
8ad60247d023cde60c352a61e79cacaa-anime-angel-girl-anime-girls-jpg.350729

Eris' eyes went wide at that jumping a bit in surprise. still in the hand of the giant sitting against his thumb eris squeaked as she tumbled over due to him starting to run with the impact. she managed to pull herself back up and held onto his thumb tightly. "slow down! it doesn't take you long to get places becuase of your size,boys...also i kind of need my wheelchair and backpack!" she squeaked.

R RadZombie
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
@ anyonenearby who wants to interact with them

"Shit, you're right!" Daemor exclaimed after being suddenly reminded of the meeting that he was pretty sure they were almost late for, "We need to go!"

"Say no more!" Replied Galtheus as they began running off toward the meeting, with Eris still sitting in the palm of their hand. They didn't even bother to grab her wheelchair.

Nimbus
Tiger

Nimbus soon decided that nothing was interesting him in this classroom, as well as the beings in the class room were all boring. Nobody even glanced his way to see if he wanted his belly rubbed. He huffed and turned away from the crowd, swishing his tail while the feathered bits by his forehead prickled in annoyance. He worked himself into a trot, passing by people moving in one direction, Nimbus concentrated to see if he could sense Enzo anywhere, but that was unlikely. Instead he felt that new woman from earlier, he didn't know why but he wanted to just lay on her lap while she rubbed his ears under the shady tree. It was odd, he never experienced something like this before, especially not with someone who was practically strangers with him! He scoffed as much as a tiger could "I'm acting like a kitten" He grumbled and trotted in the direction of Nezzie.

mentions: Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Jonako
'Why is it you believed they might know Kelaraid? What are the odds that they would? And then you go and get yourself upset because the universe didn't align just right for you.' He mentally hissed at himself, trotting to a chair a little ways off from anyone else before slinking underneath and beginning to wash his ears with his paw. 'Try to be optimistic! Stop /wanting/ to be so negative! Pft, you're ridiculous.' Black, velvety paws swiping along his ears, he heaves a breath before lying flat upon the floor.

Jonako's gaze swept across the occupied chairs, he feeling just the bit a rude that he left Kieran and Nick so abruptly. They had technically been kind to him when they didn't have to, but he needed to get away to calm himself. Fur fluffed and ruffled, a few frustrated rumbles left his chest as he awaited for this whole scenario to be over with so he could move on and search else where; He needed to see this headmaster pronto.

Mention BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Interaction: Open

Nerrezza(1st year-Vampire): She goes outside and narrows her eyes, she almost forgot that the sun was still up. There was basically no one outside anymore and she walks closer to the forest. She wasn't really sure what she was doing or where she should even go. She didn't know this kid, she didn't know where he would even be. "Hey Enzo!" She shouts generally, hoping maybe he would hear her somewhere. Nerrezza sighs, not sure what the whole point was anyway. Walking slowly back to the main door, she spots Nimbus and heads over to the tiger. "You know where Enzo is?" She asks the tiger though wasn't sure if he could even understand her. Nerrezza bends down and puts out her hand, seeing if the tiger would sniff or bite it. She was hoping for the former as Erebus pokes his head over her shoulder's. HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum

Nimbus
Tiger

He could hear someone shouting his servants name, then realizing it was the woman he was looking for. Acting like the kitten he was, he happily bounded over to her, tail held high and tongue lolled out. She was asking him where Enzo was (He would often joke with 'Zo that he was his servant, but in actuality they were best friends). Nezzie held out her hand, a sudden urge to bite it crossed his mind, but instead he chose to slather it with his tongue and purr quite loudly before rubbing his fuzzy body against her legs. "Pet me" He trotted back around, making a three sixty around her, when he stopped and closed his eyes. He could feel Enzo close by, it seems that he was exploring on his own around the grounds. "Enzo, Nerrezza is looking for you..."

Enzo Treditio
Incubus

Enzo had wandered off, remembering that he had no idea where his classes actually were, and no one was really offering their help to find them either. So he began to look around, eventually finding himself in a garden behind the school, when he heard Nimbus speak to him, though the voice was faint. He understood the message, he backtracked his way to where he began, he emerged from around the side of the building to find Nimbus and his roommate Nerrezza.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back