• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest(OPEN&ACCEPTING)

Candy(3rd year-Human): She was a bit shocked when Javier caught onto her not liking his performance and she felt guilty. She was now unsure of whether he could read her mind or she was showing her emotions. She was hoping for the latter, not wanting anyone to intrude on her thoughts, though it would be possible in a school like this to have a few mind readers. Perhaps she had judged him too soon. "Since coming here, we all had a connection, so I would say rather well," she answers Javier's question. Atticus was rather quiet but she knew Al would agree with her. "I try to make new friends but usually I'm too caught up in school work and studying. We don't want to be late for the meeting, shall we go?" She asks the three of them before taking slow steps to the auditorium, hoping that the others would follow her. SRUNewman SRUNewman BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Kieran(2nd year-Werewolf): He focuses his attention on Jonako and shakes the other's hand. "Kieran and my friend Nick," he says in response to what his name was, he honestly could not remember if he had said it before or not, but it wouldn't hurt to say it again. "I apologize, I'm not busy, not yet anyway. I just.." he hesitates, not sure if he should tell the other what he really was, knowing that some became wary of him. He also realized how rude he was being to Jonako and needed to focus his attention on who was at hand. "I'm a werewolf, usually I go to the headmaster, because he has something for me, but I didn't have time. The many sounds and scents is quite distracting for me," though this was mostly true, he didn't want to admit why he was distracted just now. He didn't want to admit that his distraction was an attractive centaur. "Go ahead with your questions and I'll try my best to answer them," he makes sure to pay attention to Jonako this time, feeling like a jerk for not really doing so earlier. TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Nerrezza(1st year-Vampire): She explores her room thoroughly and looks at the bag that she brought. She simply opens it up but puts nothing away. After staring at it for a moment, she simply shoves everything into a wardrobe, claiming it as hers. She wondered who her other roommates were and she wasn't excited to see them. She looks at the time and wonders if she could afford to take a nap at the moment. Probably not, if she fell asleep she wouldn't be waking back up until it was night time. After this dumb meeting, she would go to sleep. Even if the sun wasn't killing her, she still hated daylight, and was still tired from being up all night. She decides to simply listen to classical music while she waits.

Eris Jones
mermaid- female- 300 (19) years old
8ad60247d023cde60c352a61e79cacaa-anime-angel-girl-anime-girls-jpg.350729

eris continued to hold onto sevetlana as she got to the dorms soon enough. it wouldn't take long for them to reach her dorm room so she could get ready in time. once getting to the room eris pushed herself off of the centaur into her wheelchair and was quick about changing her clothes and fixing her hair as well grabbing her bag.

R RadZombie
Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

After nearly jumping out of her skin when another person appeared out of nowhere she was able to calm down quickly after he introduced himself as motheal. Zephra played with her bangs a bit as they walked. She found herself walking beside Gren and Lucretia. Something about Gren made her feel nervous which she never really was around people. It wasn't a bad nervous but...she didn't know what it was. "So," she said to both of them, "what dorms are you guys in? I haven't met my roommates yet cause I was a bit late" She continued to play with her bangs as she followed everyone towards History Class. Her voice sweet but not necessarily soft nor very loud. Zephra had always been a contradicting character. Friendly but not open about herself, sweet and almost shy yet adventurous and a risk taker. Her strong, more aggressive side usually came out in battle.

Mane Mane TheDragoon TheDragoon

Todd Grayson
90d0cdb9b2d3ab315b64d56555b4308d.jpg

Well, since no one else responded to her question Todd might as well answer it. He held his hand up and pointed to the ceiling with his index, purely as a gesture. "Dorm 1, room 15. And don't stop in unless I'm okay with it" he said in his usual dull, emotionless tone. Todd made sure he said it loud enough for the others to hear it so he didn't have to repeat himself. He hated doing that. He too had yet to see his roommates. He could only hope they were calm, dull even. Hopefully they were dull, cause he saw some emotions as annoying.
N Nonexisting The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof TheDragoon TheDragoon Mane Mane

Jonako

Jonako nods a slight bit, lightly tapping the side of his nose with a knowing smirk. "I see. I wasn't about to point out your race, but you could say I 'had a feeling'." His gaze strays towards Nick. "Though, your scent is rather peculiar. Not unpleasant, mind you, just different." He coos, a bit curious of both as he turns his attention back to Kieran. "I do have to give kudos to you for not losing control of yourself."

A slight shift of his foot, and Jonako was leaned against the wall, growing a bit uneasy for remaining in this form for too long, but what could he do? Communication wasn't available in his feline form, so this was his only option so he might get down to the task at hand. "I only have a few questions, so if you can't answer them, I could ask this headmaster, yes?" He inquired, before circling his finger to indicate the entire school. "So, this place is...for what exactly? I've figured a school, and for creatures not exactly human, but what is it they teach? That's just a small question for my own desires, but really, do you...happen to know a woman known as Kelaraid?" Gulping slightly, the cat familiar seemed a bit more serious on the second question, tense even.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Motheal Starbrew
uknown species-19-male

win_20170831_221235-2-jpg.350739

motheal tapped his chin lightly and turned his lavender gaze to todd. he nodded in approval."that's my room too...our other two roommates consist of a little girl and another young lady. they are ok i guess but i'm glad to see you're moving into my room instead of someone annoying,it's bad enough i have to deal with nexus going nuts half the time. he's a idiot." he told todd gesturing to a shadow thing pouting on his shoulder mumbling about candy. he then held out his hand gently. "anywho nice to meet you,and same goes to everyone else. " he stated in monotone but his voice was also very soft for a guy. "also,to re-clarify my name is motheal starbrew and the shadow on my shoulder is nexus. "

Raku Raku
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored
TheDragoon TheDragoon
Mane Mane
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

They make it to the auditorium and try to find seats. "Sorry if it seemed like we ditched you we figured you would be fine finding the meeting place." Atticus continues talking to Candy. "Sorry to hear about Kieran hope he starts to feel better. And I hope you see your sister." They find their seats. Daizo goes to the meeting area and finds a seat

*With her drop off she decided to head to her room and see if anyone was there and to finish packing and to change into something a bit more appropriate for school, she goes to her dorm, opens the door to room 13 and grins as the sound of classical washes over her ears, stepping as lightly as possible into the room to not disturb the other being she goes to the closet and pulls it open, selectimg an odd contraption of belts and buckles and pulls it out before turning her head towards the other woman, taking in her features, admiring her a little for such a daring look and she grins at the small dragon, believing him to be harmless*
"Hi, you must be a roommate, I'm Svetlana" *she pulled the contraption on, adjusting it and carefully shifts from hoof to hoof, once satisfied with the fit anyone could see there where a lot of hand holds and places to put things as she turns towards her again, studying her new roommate*

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Galtheus looked at Daemor, with eyes that pierced into him.

"You took it too far." He thought.

Daemor gazed at the helpless, crying mermaid laying across the centaur's back as she was taken away.

"....I know." Daemor replied, beginning to fill with regret.

Soon, the mermaid and centaur were out of sight, and the other creatures cleared out to attend to their own business, and the two brothers were left standing there alone.

"...I just.....I just...."

"You don't need to explain. I understand," Galtheus reassured his brother, "He invaded our sacred space, and it made you feel hurt. It hurt me too."

"I could see the fear in his eyes," Daemor replied with intense guilt, "It wasn't right."

"Which is why you need to make it right."

Daemor looked at his brother, stared for a few seconds, and nodded. The brothers then set off to the outdoors, trying to think of a way to make up for what had happened.

N Nonexisting Raku Raku Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

Galtheus looked at Daemor, with eyes that pierced into him.

"You took it too far." He thought.

Daemor gazed at the helpless, crying mermaid laying across the centaur's back as she was taken away.

"....I know." Daemor replied, beginning to fill with regret.

Soon, the mermaid and centaur were out of sight, and the other creatures cleared out to attend to their own business, and the two brothers were left standing there alone.

"...I just.....I just...."

"You don't need to explain. I understand," Galtheus reassured his brother, "He invaded our sacred space, and it made you feel hurt. It hurt me too."

"I could see the fear in his eyes," Daemor replied with intense guilt, "It wasn't right."

"Which is why you need to make it right."

Daemor looked at his brother, stared for a few seconds, and nodded. The brothers then set off to the outdoors, trying to think of a way to make up for what had happened.

N Nonexisting Raku Raku Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

Eris Jones
mermaid- female- 300 (19) years old

eris after having got together and everything put on a long skirt to cover her tail as well a blanket. she exhaled sliding her bag over the side of the wheelchair. she then wheeled herself to the door opening it and quickly wheeled out. she began going back down the dorm hallway and start humming.
R RadZombie
Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 [/QUOTE]

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney tilted her head as she listened to Val, confusion filling her eyes for a moment. She knew that Val and her were really great friends, and that it was normal for friends to worry about each other. But it sounded like there was a deeper meaning behind his words that Mac couldn't quite place. But there was something else too. In what way did Lukas look at her? Mac had never been good at picking up on emotions. So now both Val and Lukas confused her and she wasn't quite sure what was going on. The hellhound watched a light blush tint Val's cheeks as he stood, but thought nothing of it. She turned and followed the scent of the others to the auditorium. "Where do you want to sit?"
Tags

Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Maron Dax Dalhof - Ancient Dragon - Headmaster
Maron watched with approval as students filed into the auditorium. "Vernina do you have the charms?" She nodded turning to the table that held charms, they all looked plain but once a student came up and grabbed one it would take the shape of whatever the student wanted or needed. The charms of course were only for those who needed help toning down scents in classes. "They are all ready to go."

Luna Fontaine - Witch/Werewolf - Herbology Teacher
She padded into the room and up the stage stairs before transforming back to her humanish form. She always had a tail and ears, maybe because she was half witch and not full Werewolf. She nodded to Vernina and Maron, "I passed Jin on the way here...where are the others?"

Val Shinta - Sabertooth Tiger/Demon
Val followed her, great he was acting weird in front of his best friend. He felt like punching himself in the face, what was he a jealous boyfriend. No, he and Mac were really good friends and that was it. He sighed taking a seat, his eyes landed on Lukas. From what he could see the kid he used to know was now a player, that had to be why he didn't want Mac getting close to Luke.

Lukas Ivory - Blood Vampire
Lukas smelled her as she walked in, he turned his eyes landing on Mac once more. Before turning away, he knew he was probably freaking her out and he needed to stop being such a creep. He sighed wondering if Val was ever gonna get the courage to come face him and also why his friend stuck so close to the girl.
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Nick(2nd year-Human): The other caught his attention again when he was talking about scents and he looks away from Cassia, unsure if she was coming over his way or not. He was a bit surprised when Jonako said that he smelled peculiar and he instantly went to try to smell himself. He couldn't smell what he smelled and he found it strange. Wouldn't humans just smell normal? He thought but didn't want to ask this out loud. "I'm merely human, nothing special besides my powers," he explains and looks over to Kieran. Could Kieran smell him this whole time? At least Jonako reassured him that he didn't smell bad. "I haven't heard of any Kelaraid. Have you, Kieran?" He asks softly though knew that Kieran's answer would have been no. He felt bad for Jonako, he could tell he was more concerned about finding this person than the actual school. Mentioned: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Kieran(2nd year-Werewolf): Trying his best not to get distracted or turned away from Jonako, he was practically staring at the man to hyperfocus on him. He sadly shakes his head when him and Nick ask about someone named Kelaraid. "I'm sorry I haven't.." he hesitates then realizes that he didn't answer the other question. "They teach a bunch of stuff, different kinds of magic or magical items and what could be useful for the world and how it works. This place is also a safe haven while we are here for all sorts of different creatures or humans with special powers.." he says with a glance at Nick. He wasn't sure what else to tell Jonako, not sure if he wanted a list of the specific classes. "It's a place to develop your powers more and find others that are similar to you.." he wasn't sure how else to explain it. He felt bad, knowing he was more interested in finding that person, but wasn't sure what else to say. He reaches inside of his pocket and hands him a folded up piece of paper. It was his class schedule. "The first seven classes, everyone has to take, then there are 13 different electives and you can pick three each year. Those are different for everybody.." he hoped that would help out Jonako more of what is taught here and how the school runs. TheCrowKing TheCrowKing

Candy(3rd year-Human):
She looks around the auditorium, there were not that many students here and she was glad, she wouldn't be late for the meeting. "Yes, but they're both going to be late again if they don't hurry up," she comments to Al about her brother but says no more about her sister. It wasn't always a pleasant topic, not because there were terrible memories of her, but because she missed her a lot. There wasn't a day she didn't go without thinking of her but now was not the time to do so. Candy picks a seat up front, as she always does, and pulls out a chair for Javier. "Are you finding your way around the campus alright? I could show you after the meeting," she offers politely to him, not sure if he even got the chance to check out his dorm. SRUNewman SRUNewman BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Nerrezza(1st year-Vampire): She could hear the door open and she was honestly hoping that it was Enzo. Though she barely knew him, it was better than the alternative: another roommate. To her dismay, it was not Enzo, instead it was a centaur with a horn in the middle of her head. She had decided to lay down on the bed but simply had her head propped up with pillows while playing her classical music with a CD player. Nerrezza watches the centaur put on a weird contraption and had no idea what it was. The girl, of course, introduced herself and after a moment, so did she. "Nerrezza," she says shortly and snaps her fingers, Erebus crawling off her shoulders and waves his stinger in the air though wasn't threatening her. "Erebus," she motions to her pseudodragon, indicating that is what his name was. "We have at least one more roommate," she explains to Svetlana after another moment of silence. She had a dreadful feeling that their room was going to end up full but she might as well warn Svetlana that it wasn't just the two of them in here. Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Mentioned: HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum

When Galtheus and Daemor reentered the school, Daemor was carrying something that was very small for his massive hand, but he held it gingerly, careful not to damage it. The brothers rushed to their dorm hoping that Eris might be there. Luckily for them, they turned the corner to see her wheeling away from them down the corridor, and Galtheus cleared his throat to get her attention.

N Nonexisting Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

Last edited:
Cassia
Cassia turned her gaze to Nick and contemplated walking over all she had to do was take a few steps and she would be right there. Her mind was racing with trying to figure out what to do. She could feel the war inside her and it made her head hurt. It really shouldn't be hard for her to make a choice on whether or not she should go and talk to someone. She decided to make a move and took a few steps in his direction but stopped. Her ears catching small bits of his conversation. Not enough for her to question him. With a deep breath and a small amount of courage she made her way towards the male.

Pushing through a few people she finally was close enough to actually say something and of course her brain froze. Should she say hi? Should she say nothing? Why was it so hard to just be normal if even for just a split second? "So you made it here." It wasn't a question just a statement. She felt an internal groan because of course she couldn't just be friendly like most everyone else. She looked at the male next to him but decided not to say anything to him. Easier that way, for her at least.

Interaction: Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

When Galtheus and Daemor reentered the school, Daemor was carrying something that was very small for his massive hand, but he held it gingerly, careful not to damage it. The brothers rushed to their dorm hoping that Eris might be there. Luckily for them, they turned the corner to see her wheeling away from them down the corridor, and Galtheus cleared his throat to get her attention.

Eris Jones
mermaid- female- 300 (20) years old

eris was wheeling down the hallway and looked back at them with a surprised jolt. it was the brothers again. she stopped looking up with her green eyes and stared at the brothers. "y-yes?" she asked softly wheeling her chair back and infront of their room door.
R RadZombie

Daemor cleared his throat, taking a step forward.

"I... erm... wanted to apologize," He said, "I was wrong to do what I did, what happened wasn't your fault. I'd like to give you something to help make amends."

Daemor then held out his hand to Eris, revealing a crown made of branches that sat at the center of his palm. One side of the crown was decorated with delicate white flowers, while the other was decorated with beautiful black ivy. The crown was dwarfed by his hand, but would definitely be the perfect size for Eris. Daemor had gotten quite good at making these over the years.

"This is a traditional Niddak-Daia crown. In ettin culture, it's a symbol of love and friendship. I'd like you to have it."

N Nonexisting

Eris Jones

eris wheeled herself over forward towards his hand curiously. she looked at it then up at him blushing a little bit. "i-i'm sorry too....i didn't know you didn't like what i did.." she told him and pushed herself out of her wheelchair into his hand. she pulled herself over and picked the crown up admiring the detail. "wow. this is really pretty,you must have put alot of thought into making this ...t-thankyou." she told him looking up and put it on smiling.

R RadZombie

Daemor couldn't help but to crack a small smile, which made him look exponentially more handsome.

"Also!" Galtheus interjected, "To help make it up to you, Daemor has a great story to tell you!"

Daemor looked over at his brother, eyes growing wide.

"I do?" He said, looking like a deer in the headlights.

"You do!" Galtheus happily asserted, "You're gonna tell her the story about Niddak and Daia!"

"Well... uhh... can't you tell it?"

"Aww, come on! You've always been better at telling stories than me!"

Daemor sighed, knowing that his brother wasn't going to give up. "Alright, alright, I'll tell the story."

N Nonexisting

Alli was silently relieved that Lucy wasn't offended by her refusal. "Well, in that case, we'd better move along now - else we run the risk of being late." She says, relief still in her voice, as she starts moving towards the History class. As she walks, she smiles at Sin who seems happy to still in Alli's palm getting attention.

Mane Mane (sorry its short, but i cant think of anything else to write)

Eris Jones

eris looked up at daemor and galtheus smiling. "story,huh?" she asked cutely and giggled at the two. "galtheus seems more the story type than you do but go on...also can you bring me up a bit higher,up to eye level please?" she asked cutely and tilted her head.

R RadZombie

Daemor chuckled lightly. "Sure, I can do that."

He reached down and lifted the tiny mermaid from her chair, holding her at eye level. Clearing his throat, he then began the story.

"Ettins believe that at the beginning of the world, there were only three gods,

Their names were Sonahm, the Sun,

Moha, the Moon,

and Eythar, the Earth.

Moha and Sonahm were lovers, and in time, they brought forth two twin children.

Their names were Niddak, the Night,

and Daia, the Day.

The twins were very different from one another, but both were very beautiful. Niddak and Daia loved each other as much as siblings possibly could, their love for one another eclipsed even the love between their mother and father. Their love was so great that they refused to ever part with each other, they were always at each other's side.

Night and Day were never separate.

But soon, Eythar, the Earth, grew jealous of them, for he had no one to love. So, he devised a plan to take from Niddak and Daia the love that he could never have.

Eythar spent years befriending the twins, using his magic to read their minds, making it easier for him to trick them since he knew their thoughts.

Once he had gained Niddak and Daia's complete trust, he tricked them into allowing him to stand between them.

Then, he cursed them, so that they could not leave their separate sides of him, and the Earth would always stand between them, so that they would never be able to see one another again.

And thus, Night and Day were separated, bound remain on opposite sides of the Earth forever.

Niddak and Daia were distraught. However, their mother, Moha, began making journeys from one side of the Earth to the other, to carry messages between them.

That is why the moon is sometimes seen in the daytime, and others at night. She is still traveling around the world ferrying messages between her two long-separated children.

Some time after they were cursed, Niddak and Daia wished to create living creatures in their image. So, they created Ettins, but gave them two heads, siblings that shared a body so that they could never be separated as Night and Day had been.

And, upon their creation, the twins made the first ettins swear to never share their minds with anyone but their siblings, so that they would never fall prey to the tricks of dishonest men, as Night and Day had.

That is how we believe things came to be. And that is why we must never allow others to step into our minds. The mental bond that we share is sacred and private."

Eris Jones

eris nodded looking between the two. "so that is why...huh? i guess that explains things better..." she said softly at the end. she sat comfortable in his hand with her tail curled around her from under a skirt. she smiled again softly. "as for us mermaids it's such things are normal,not all of us can control it either. we also can predict the future or control the weather for example....i'm better at making transformation potions. "she told them and leaned up moving since she was close enough and gave daemor a small kiss on the nose before flopping down on her belly losing her balance.

R RadZombie

Belial's POV
After Belial had let his poodle out of his luggage, he decided to let her out for a brief walk. He had spotted a forest on his way here, and Missy had been in that bag for a long time.

Missy was a black poodle. She was a very good dog, and as Belial saw the condemning look she gave him his heart broke.

So now Missy was free of her usual leash and wore a pink bejeweled collar instead. She trotted on ahead, sniffing the bases of trees and once, chasing a squirrel. Belial walked behind, taking in the fresh air. Azhiel would've loved this place. It was all grand old trees that probably saw thousands of years to date. There wasn't a day when Belial did not think of his deceased brother.

Suddenly, Missy growled and darted to Belial's side. Her fur bristled and her usually gentle profile was twisted into a snarl.

(Anyone can come and interact with them)

Javier di Aviero

I'd continue to stride my way over to the auditorium, as we come in... not too late, it seems. Candy sits up front, along with Al and Atticus. Naturally, I take a seat there as well. Candy seems to talk to me about a few things. "Well, I suppose, it is fine," I'd respond. I'd sit back, and enjoy the show.

"Oh yeah, I suppose I could reassure what you were thinking earlier Candy. I'm not a mind reader, I'm afraid," I'd contemplate. "Although... like I said, it's just simply reading expressions on one's face."

SRUNewman SRUNewman Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Gren Hastings

Gren followed Todd from behind closely, when he heard Zephra speak up and ask what room everyone had. He hesitated as he answered but the hesitation seemed normal as if he was recalling information. "Hmm? My room number? Oh, I'm in Dorm 2 Room Number 14." He said and then looked back at her curiously. "What about you?" He asked her. He wondered if anybody here would be sharing a room with him. It sure would stink if he was alone, not terrible... But lonely. His eyes expressed an excitement for whatever would come next, mostly from being giddy about his next class. Even though he wasn't interested in training, he was always a fan about learning magic... Much less of a fan of being late.
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored Mane Mane The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Raku Raku Anybody Anybody I missed cause there's so many people in this interaction now XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back