• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Academy for Superheroes Interest Check

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Yo, I was wondering if anyone is interested in a roleplay about an academy for Superheroes. Basically youths far and wide come to live at this academy to learn what it takes to be a hero. I would like this roleplay to be dark (this is inspired by the DC universe) but also have it’s own share of slice of life and happy moments. Something like Teen Titans if you will.

Also I’m debating of doing this idea either 1x1 or group since I don’t reallt like having huge group roleplays. Five other players would be cool.

Yo, I was wondering if anyone is interested in a roleplay about an academy for Superheroes. Basically youths far and wide come to live at this academy to learn what it takes to be a hero. I would like this roleplay to be dark (this is inspired by the DC universe) but also have it’s own share of slice of life and happy moments. Something like Teen Titans if you will.

Also I’m debating of doing this idea either 1x1 or group since I don’t reallt like having huge group roleplays. Five other players would be cool.
I'm interested

If you don't make this first in best dressed then I would be interested in creating a submission. I'm not a fan of large groups either, so I completely understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back