What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Abyssals - Dark Future - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Psychie

Princess Psychie
Eh, I have a campaign idea from one of the books that I'm going to be running you guys through. It makes a lot of my work easier.

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
I see we are going to be starting off a bit tougher than usual. Nice. I hate mud-slogging along at 'first level' as we struggle to increase our power.

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
I see we are going to be starting off a bit tougher than usual. Nice. I hate mud-slogging along at 'first level' as we struggle to increase our power.
There is a time and place for it, I believe. But a little starting bonus never hurt :p

Hmmm. So what concept should I toy with. And how extreme should I go... I know that Abyssals can have some pretty strange appearances. But I dont think quite to a Lunar degree.

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
My old concept is for a former Looksky soldier that has been betrayed by her nation and family, and as she was dying, was offered a chance to get revenge on those that screwed her over as a Dusk Caste.

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Abyssals can go one of two ways in appearance: Either they look vampire-like; all pale and beautiful, or more corpse-like and hideous with flesh rotting off as they go along.

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
I see we have the Liege Background at a level 3 for free. Can we buy that up if we want?

Psychie

Princess Psychie
My old concept is for a former Looksky soldier that has been betrayed by her nation and family, and as she was dying, was offered a chance to get revenge on those that screwed her over as a Dusk Caste.
That concept will work fine.

Rykon

Three Thousand Club
Abyssals are somewhat new territory for me. Do we have a general premise for this campaign or other well-formed character concepts among the players?

I've got a wide range of options I'm looking at, anything to help narrow down a focus would greatly speed up my research.

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
I got nothing :) but I'm thinking I might try for archery or thrown this time. So maybe a Dawn.

Rykon

Three Thousand Club
So far I think I may go the route of an Occultist Socialite. Still torn on how to approach combat though. I'm thinking Midnight caste is most likely for that concept as well.

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
I would like to have a ghost as a servant. Would you like me to buy her as a Retainer or an Ally? I don't plan on having her in the midst of battle, but I don't want a plethora of Followers running around with me.

Psychie

Princess Psychie
Abyssals are somewhat new territory for me. Do we have a general premise for this campaign or other well-formed character concepts among the players?

I've got a wide range of options I'm looking at, anything to help narrow down a focus would greatly speed up my research.
I know that Sherwood has an idea in place already, but he is the only one so far. I don't want to give away too many details yet as to not blow the surprise of what I'm doing. I will say that I am going to go ahead and choose to make my own Deathlord and have it based in the southern regions of the map, so Firespeak will be a good thing to have. I would also recommend that you guys also take Old Realm, but I won't say why yet. Necromancy will be a very useful tool, so if someone wants to focus on the dark arts, feel free to do so.

Psychie

Princess Psychie
I would like to have a ghost as a servant. Would you like me to buy her as a Retainer or an Ally? I don't plan on having her in the midst of battle, but I don't want a plethora of Followers running around with me.
Go ahead and buy your ghost as a one dot Ally. Just make sure you give me some details on who it is and why it is in your service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)