• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Abyssals - Dark Future - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Eh, I have a campaign idea from one of the books that I'm going to be running you guys through. It makes a lot of my work easier.

I see we are going to be starting off a bit tougher than usual. Nice. I hate mud-slogging along at 'first level' as we struggle to increase our power.

I see we are going to be starting off a bit tougher than usual. Nice. I hate mud-slogging along at 'first level' as we struggle to increase our power.
There is a time and place for it, I believe. But a little starting bonus never hurt :p

Hmmm. So what concept should I toy with. And how extreme should I go... I know that Abyssals can have some pretty strange appearances. But I dont think quite to a Lunar degree.

My old concept is for a former Looksky soldier that has been betrayed by her nation and family, and as she was dying, was offered a chance to get revenge on those that screwed her over as a Dusk Caste.

Abyssals can go one of two ways in appearance: Either they look vampire-like; all pale and beautiful, or more corpse-like and hideous with flesh rotting off as they go along.

I see we have the Liege Background at a level 3 for free. Can we buy that up if we want?

My old concept is for a former Looksky soldier that has been betrayed by her nation and family, and as she was dying, was offered a chance to get revenge on those that screwed her over as a Dusk Caste.
That concept will work fine.

Abyssals are somewhat new territory for me. Do we have a general premise for this campaign or other well-formed character concepts among the players?

I've got a wide range of options I'm looking at, anything to help narrow down a focus would greatly speed up my research.

I got nothing :) but I'm thinking I might try for archery or thrown this time. So maybe a Dawn.

So far I think I may go the route of an Occultist Socialite. Still torn on how to approach combat though. I'm thinking Midnight caste is most likely for that concept as well.

I would like to have a ghost as a servant. Would you like me to buy her as a Retainer or an Ally? I don't plan on having her in the midst of battle, but I don't want a plethora of Followers running around with me.

Abyssals are somewhat new territory for me. Do we have a general premise for this campaign or other well-formed character concepts among the players?

I've got a wide range of options I'm looking at, anything to help narrow down a focus would greatly speed up my research.
I know that Sherwood has an idea in place already, but he is the only one so far. I don't want to give away too many details yet as to not blow the surprise of what I'm doing. I will say that I am going to go ahead and choose to make my own Deathlord and have it based in the southern regions of the map, so Firespeak will be a good thing to have. I would also recommend that you guys also take Old Realm, but I won't say why yet. Necromancy will be a very useful tool, so if someone wants to focus on the dark arts, feel free to do so.

I would like to have a ghost as a servant. Would you like me to buy her as a Retainer or an Ally? I don't plan on having her in the midst of battle, but I don't want a plethora of Followers running around with me.
Go ahead and buy your ghost as a one dot Ally. Just make sure you give me some details on who it is and why it is in your service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back