• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yeah I ripped off Abstergo what of it?))

Welcome to your trial period at Absterflow! As you know we here at Abster are working on cutting edge VR technology and the like. Your job if the trial goes well is to test out the newest VR suits and make sure the compatibility of the suits is safe, functional and of course fun with all the new games we are wanting to create and port over.
vr suit.jpg
From pirates sailing the seas to space samurai fighting over the fate of the universe, Absterflow is buying the licensing to make games from franchises and intellectual properties forever, so hopefully this will be the start to a very lucrative career for you.
Once we measure everyone for their suit we will get you loaded into out first project! It's a pirate affair, full of everything people think of when it comes to pirates but we put our own spin on it to make it original. We're looking to blow Black flag out of the water if you get our drift.
============================
Think assassin's creed meets any VR game anime
(I'd say sword art online but in truth I haven't watched any of it)
The cast would play in various short stories creating and playing as "characters" in the various games.

The first game is about pirates. Mix assassin's creed black flag with skyrim and you have a idea of what's happening.
Second game is a sci fi adventure, as said above you would be a samurai in space with a laser sword.
The third game requires the previous two games to be completed before i give you details.

The vr suits provide electric stimulation and small injections to simulate activities in the game.
From taking damage to recreational bonuses.
The main character sheet will be pretty standard, name age etc But you can choose one of three "classes" to provide a bonus.

The Hacker/modder Class is chosen for savvy intelligent people, with knowledge on computers/games an the like these people can cheat the system and unlock/spawn in goodies to the game world.

The Physical/thug Class is automatically assigned if the VR suit can detect massive intimidating muscles, able to influence the game world and it's AI NPCS with said muscles.

The charmer/social Class has a much easier time conversing, convincing and copulating with AI NPCS

I'm hoping for five to six players to be able to post two paragraphs or more twice a week.
Post order would be "1 2 than you" or "1,2, 3 than me" as in let two or three post before you do again.
With that being said any players who join but fail to post once or twice a week will most likely have their characters die in stupid but gruesome ways.

Ask questions or claim you won't ghost below

Last edited:
I am no ghost. So will the character design change for each setting?
Each player will need to make a new character for each game.
The pirate character will be different to the space samurai character and etc
(Or the player can go out of their way to play a murder hobo each time)

Each player will need to make a new character for each game.
The pirate character will be different to the space samurai character and etc
(Or the player can go out of their way to play a murder hobo each time)
Sweet. (Mustn’t choose murder hobo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back