• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AA Prequel ("Short story")

"Quite astute to know such a random fact, not many people know of Aglets" replies Lee, the delivery deadpan, his brain missing her statements strangeness.

"Try Vasoline, it might clog up the pores!" he continues, proposing a fix to her containment issue, his accusatory finger now pointing up, the attached "Ahah!" palpable.

With the girl put in check for her recklessness, Lee could now focus on the yelling one. His reply would have to be sterling though, so he took a moment, spitfire mind working on a reply.

"No one put me in charge" he begins, pushing up his glasses, ready to unload. She had no idea who she was messing with. Lee wasn't the type to just sit there and take abuse.

"You see" he continues, the buildup quite dramatic (to him).

"I am but a vessel for the law ma'am. Kobayashis ninety seventh rule of heroism says it best, Be more than yourself, be a beacon of order and justice" he answers. Was he done though? Not a chance, this devastating verbal assault was only half finished.

"When I came here to AA I expected the best. And what I found were people breaking rules. Future heroes acting like rules mean nothing" he continues, looking down.

"I..... I cannot sit by and watch that without stepping up!" he finishes, looking back at the yelling girl, his blue cross-hair inlaid eyes burning with passion.

Perfect. With a showing like this, how could AA ever reject me? He thinks victoriously, 100% sure that the school was somehow measuring their interactions, confident that he was acing AAs hidden test.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Last edited:
~Noto Kuroki~
Mentions:
Interacts: Jet Jet
Kuroki crossed her arms slowly, a slow but sure smirk making it's way across her face. "You think you're real special, huh." she said, quietly. "I'm sure you're the only one that thinks that, however." She gestured to the lineups around her. "To everyone else, you're coming across as hella annoying. Since when did perfect lineup order matter anyway? Where did you come from where you care so much about stupid lines? Kindergtarten? Nobody here is trying to budge, nerd." Her nose wrinkled in disgust, and she stared into his eyes to get her point across. "I bet you'd be too afraid to fight in a real crisis. Cowards like you just try to micro-manage the small things, trying to mask your pants-pissing terror of the real stuff that needs doing."

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken

Mentioning: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Frieda Jet Jet 's Lee Natural Flavour Natural Flavour 's Noto

Tsuru giggled slightly at the girl’s endearing reaction, feeling more confident about his words at every step. He nodded in agreement to her concerns and said:
“Well, heroes don’t want to, but it can happen sometimes; they always work hard to make sure they do that less and less each time. And I know all that because my mom’s a pro-“
Before Tsuru could finish, however, a boy clad in business clothes that made him look way older than he probably was barged in and began to lecture her on quirk “usage". Despite his tone and aggressiveness, the boy reacted by furrowing his brows in a curious expression. If he really was a bully, something wasn’t adding up. Later on, the boy offered something that sounded like a solution to the girl and turned to the next on the line in a seamless transition from fighting one person to the other.
“Hey, friend!” Tsuru said, putting his hand on the boy’s shoulder to call his attention. His tone was loud and firm but far from aggressive. “You look like you want to be a hero real hard. That’s pretty badass of you!” He added with a quick smile before returning to his serious expression. “But heroes can’t make enemies with everyone like that. Just look at my friend here” he added, pointing at his friend with his palm. “She was just telling me she doesn’t want to hurt anyone, and you’re throwing all these big words at her, telling her to go ‘vas a line’ or something? I don’t see how that is heroic at all.”

Liam O’Sullivan
3FBA8B01-7C73-452B-BD53-1B67884827DB.jpeg

Liam had been a little...sad after Akio took back his mice. He would most likely hang Akio a lot more due to his little army of adorable little fluff balls. He still had Ghost to play around with if Sakura allowed him to do so. Though for some reason she seemed uncomfortable around him. Perhaps his approach was a little too strong? He did practically run at her at the sight of her pet mouse. With the previous conflict between the other students it may have seemed as if he were threatening her. He would definitely need to apologize should he ever approach her again, but for now, there was something that needed to be taken care of. Something that called for more pressing matters and his immediate attention. Something that if he didn’t do now he would regret in the future. “Awwwwww who’s a cute little birdy fella? Yes that’s right you are!” Liam had practically appeared out of nowhere next to a group of students. While he should be waiting in his own line he could afford the wait a bit seeing as how it would take a bit for his turn to come up. So what better way to pass by the time than to shower affection towards his new claimed friend? Mr. Birdy. Liam talked in a rather hilarious deep baby voice. No matter how hard he tried his voice had the problem of being a little too deep to sound kiddish, and given with his size often made him seem like a grown man. Genetics were truly kind to him though oddly enough Liam often considered his looks quite normal. Hanging around large people on a daily basis would grant someone that mindset. “Did you get hurt by the fire? Did you get any boo-boos? Don’t worry uncle Liam can kiss them all better if you did.” Liam said chuckling. The bird practically distracted him from the other students. And he was most likely making himself look like a giant baby which he was previously complaining about when his adoptive mother was treating him like a child. He eventually did acknowledge the student that the bird sat on top of, but more or less was still talking to the bird. “Is this your mommy? You look so cute sitting on her shoulder like that!”

IG42 IG42

"Yes, Vaseline, a petroleum-based lubricant and moisture sealant that might help your friend contain that liquid" replies Lee, obtuse among the chaos, right hand cupping his chin thoughtfully, his low and serious tone out of place.

"And you're right, I do want to be a hero more than anything else, and that starts here" he continues, volume elevating, the hand on his chin now pointing at his right temple.

"Mindset is what builds a hero, how can I ever become one if I don't make the world a better place in my day to die life.. I never intended to make enemies, but if thats what it takes to improve those around me...."

"Then I will happily deal with them and their taunts!" Lee exclaims, nearly shouting at Kuroki.

This girl is hard headed, a guaranteed bully in the making. To call me a coward? Terrified to the point Pant-Peeing in a fight? Saying I'm overcompensating by caring about little things. How outrageous! What kind of hero would ever say such things. Preposterous!

Thought Lee, bewildered. He would conquer this challenge though. As he'd learned through study, he would do it with overwhelming force... Of words.

"I suppose the bullies are making themselves known already... For your information I'm from Austin Texas, a place where rules matter. You act like the outrageous display of illicit activity I've seen is small stuff. A true hero would care about such transgressions and would stand against them! I may not be experienced but I have the right mindset at least! You however have much to learn about what it means to be a hero!"

He lectures in his overly formal Japanese, finger waving about once more. At this point it's probably his main arm exercise...

CapRock CapRock
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
~Noto Kuroki~
Mentions:
Interacts: Jet Jet , Anyone in the general vicinity ;3
Kuroki's blood was boiling to the point of her ears ringing like a tea kettle.

"YOU.....!!" She clenched her fists, teeth gritted. "You hardly KNOW me!" Her thorns poked around under her skin, begging to be sprouted. "I only bully who NEEDS to be bullied, like obsessive freaks like you. What about just letting harmless stuff go, you ass-wipe." She turned to the others around her, raising her voice even more. "SEE! DO YOU ALL SEE THIS GUY?" She laughed, not unkindly, slightly creepily. "'Outrageous display of illicit activity' my ass! Nobody even tried to budge!" She was shaking, angrily, and her quirk threatened to activate. She shook her head, and took a few deep breaths. You're already pushing it. Quirk activation would be the final straw. You'll be in deep shit. He'll learn in his own time. She met the loser's eyes once more, danger hidden deep within. Her voice was as quiet and poison-laden as her quirk itself. "If I have the privilege of being in the same class as you..." a deep, shaky giggle emerged from within. "If garbage such as you even makes it in...." The familiar shaky smirk graced her face again. "I'll show you who you're dealing with... and you won't forget." She knew exactly what toxins she'd use on him, if she got the chance of 1-on-1 combat practise. He'd shit his pants, right in front of everyone if he couldn't make it to the washroom in time. He'll learn not to mess with the thorns.

Akemi Tajima
Noticing the boy holding Umaru's other arm Akemi smiled up at him. "Nice to meet you too." Her blank gaze seemed to sharpen for a moment as the boy's name nagged at her, she was sure there was something important about it but she couldn't remember what, in any case it wasn't as recognisable a name to her as Tsujihara still the boy was rather cute. Raising a brow for a moment as her charge started trying to apologise for nothing at all again, thankfully Umaru stopped herself and Akemi returned the following smile brightly.

Once they were in their line Akemi released her new friend. "That was quite the entrance you made rolling right up to the gates in that limo, must be nice to be able to do stuff like that." She sighed lightly feeling a bit envious then abruptly scowled as another argument broke out nearby. "Not mad at you by the way, just watching what's going on over there." She said quickly to Umaru not wanting to set the skittish girl off again while pointing off in the direction of the shouting without turning, she definitely wasn't going to get involved in yet another nuisance like that stuff with Spot but she did inwardly cheer on the verbal beatdown the girl was handing out over there.

Having kept half a metaphorical eye on the skunk haired looker Akemi saw him approaching but was caught off guard when he started cooing excitedly at Pocky who tilted his head at the guy and let out a wolf-whistle, facing down at the ground to hide her look of dismay when her presence was acknowledged Akemi finally cut in. "'Mommy' probably isn't the right word for it but yes he's with me. Did you need something?"

RI.a RI.a Mistahh Mistahh Timv9 Timv9

Kamakiri Akiyama
A few moments had gone by, and Akiyama was still standing in the same spot that she'd been in before, the line moving at a snail's pace, as student after student was individually inspected by the awaiting hero manning the front of the line.
At the very least, the bird seemed to have all lost interest in her, leaving Akiyama free to go back to her reading, undisturbed.
"Are you looking for a sparring partner too?"
...Or so she thought.

The voice caught her by surprise, emanating from directly behind her.
Looking back with her upper set of eyes, the only person she found that it could belong to was the red-haired girl that she'd seen before, and c
oincidentally, she seemed to be looking directly back at her; a bright, friendly smile plastered on her face that made Akiyama seem completely stoic in comparison.
Looking to her sides, she couldn't find anyone in close enough proximity to have heard her question.
Maybe she was talking to the islander girl? Akiyama thought to herself, looking back towards the dark-skinned girl in front of her.
She was certainly big; someone who would make an excellent sparing partner.
Although, from the way her back was still turned towards them, she either hadn't heard the question, or refused to acknowledge it.
But if the question wasn't meant for Akiyama, why was Ruby-hair looking at her?

I guess I'll just ask... Akiyama concluded, turning around to face the ginger-haired woman.
Now that she could inspect her properly, Akiyama began to notice a few other things about her; namely that she was at least a good foot taller then the tiny bug girl standing before her, and from the shape of her physique, was certainly no stranger when it came to training.
She would be a really good sparing partner too.
Craning her neck up to look the girl in the eye, Akiyama points a single finger towards herself, and with a face that betrayed no emotion, hesitantly asks, "Are...you talking to me?"

L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu

ages_of_anime_characters.png
Hideki Mitsuki
Tsujihara, that last name sounded familiar, Hideki couldn't quite place it though. The girl who had red hair and appeared to be blind while also taking Umaru's other arm and leading her to their line, at least Hideki assumed thats what the red haired girl was doing. The girl said "Nice to meet you too." before walking off with Umaru. Hideki watched for a second to make sure they got in the right line before turning around and heading for his correct line.

So far it had been an interesting day here to say the least, but he saw no one that looked to be proving much of a threat to him, honestly he wasn't even sure if most of these kids were going to make it into this school or not. Honestly he was going with them not making it, but he didn't know and he didn't care, if they did make it they would just be more people for him to beat. Once he got in his line, it was long but it was moving pretty steadily as kids handed in their forms to take the entrance exam. After a few moments of relative silence and calm, it appeared as if argument had broken out between two students. Hideki lazily looked ahead as he saw the two kids yelling at each other, one was a girl and the other a guy. Hideki calmly listened to them argue before he started to get annoyed. They were now not really moving and were holding up the line. Hideki decided that these losers needed to keep the line moving. Hideki turned to the kid behind him and told him to save his spot. The kid nodded his head as Hideki got out of line and moved up to where the two were.

Hideki came in guns blazing, he had to yell to get their attention. A little bit of steam starting to come off of his right hand which was formed into a fist "Hey losers, you two are holding up the line, no one here cares about your little argument. So how about you two do it on your own time and shut up so the rest of us can get on with our day huh?" Hideki was looking right at the two of them and was now even receiving some applause from other kids in his line.

Interact: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Noto) Jet Jet (Lee)
Mention: IG42 IG42 (Akemi) RI.a RI.a (Umaru)

Lee withstood the verbal storm like a bouey in hurricane winds, taking the full force only to come out stronger than before. This girl thought she could shut down the Vanderbilt heir through sheer force of willpower paired with insult. She had called him garbage, asswipe, an obsessive freak and had threatened him, yet the boy did not budge, showing no emotion in the face of such savagery. If she thought he would falter with such ease...

😤

Lee was not just a man, he was an embodiment of ideology. Who was this angry spitfire in comparison to that? With glasses pushed up once more his thoughts percolate, forming the ultimate rebuttal.

He knew what had to be said but the phrasing required perfection, for her own sake. She needed an attitude adjustment, failing that she'd end up a Villain, Lee was sure. It was his civic duty to change her ways. If he couldn't, then who could? And if no one did, how many lives would she ruin as a villain later on in life? This was heroism in the day to day, just as he'd read about, it's essence distilled.

Poised to reply a newcomer arrives, adding something else to the mix! A sharp tongue on him he spares neither Lee nor Kurokis feelings, opening with the familiar term "loser".

Great, another bully showing up the scene.

How many would spawn? Why was AA such a hot bet for hotheads? What was in the water here?

Despite the sour first impression, and overall tone of the newcomer, he had a point and the crowd seemed to agree. Furthermore, the line had crawled to a stop with kids rubbernecking like drivers passing a wreck. Whatever Lee had accomplished by maintaining order was now trounced by the fresh disorganization.

This whole interaction had been counterproductive, even Lee in his stubbornness could see that, and so, despite the validity of his points, he would hold back for now, or risk destroying the order he professed to maintain.

Biting his tongue, trying to be as objective as possible, Angel Eyes takes the high road.

"I'M SORRY" he begins, looking down as he shouts.

"You're right..." Lee adds, looking up from the ground.

"No one cares about this argument, and it should be done in a way that doesn't disrupt school activities" he begins, looking at Hideki.

"Therefore, I challenge YOU!" yells Lee, pointing at Kuroki.

"To a school sanctioned debate, on the importance of small heroic acts in day to day life!" he concludes with a grin. Hand curling into a triumphant fist. Provided that both were accepted, he'd happily take this fight to the podium. Perhaps then this girl would understand the importance of an orderly Queue and unlicensed quirk prohibition.

Timv9 Timv9

Last edited:

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: Jet Jet Natural Flavour Natural Flavour CapRock CapRock

The girl just shakes her head "I've tried that stuff, Just makes my hands covered in it before sliding off in rest of puddle" noting the comment of Vasoline, not only did it make her hands feel greasier but just congealed with the ink to a messy slime almost. Breathing faster as she looks between them and the escalation, she just wanted to leave but..no mustn't run away, mustn't run away...come on think! how could she stop this?.

*Work hard to do less and less each time* Well at the moment she wanted all them to do less, even the red-haired words didn't seem to be having much of an impact on them through with only teeth bared on either side but at least the first shooter was...trying to calm it?. Frieda looks towards the other and really doesn't see them as the type to accept those terms. "School...debates, they...need people to be in school first right?...so erm...." think, think, think "Maybe...everyone should just take a step back before...another fire breaks out?" giving a nervous chuckle head snapping between both of them, all the while the warzone of the schoolyard could become flashing through her mind before a spark appears in the form of an idea "Also school code section 404, All debate challenges must be submitted in triplicate after authorisation for the venue and event received from at least 2 other teaching faculty in writing with established agreements signed by both parties involved, in addition to the arrangement of an impartial adjudicator with 30 day grace period for alternate grievances or items being arranged" Nodding rapidly to each, she had absolutely no idea what she was saying as the stream flowed out from her mouth, I mean having them run around trying for red tape should distract them a bit at least right? even everything she said was complete nonsense made up on the spot.

~Noto Kuroki~
Mentions:
Interacts: Jet Jet Timv9 Timv9
Kuroki's fists clenched at being called a loser by the new, black-haired boy, but she shot a quick glance at the line ahead, realizing that she had held up the line. Her face turned red, and as the stupid blonde boy bowed and yelled his apologies, Kuroki rolled her eyes.

But then, the stupid boy challenged her to a debate. She began to sweat. What?! I can't beat him! She glanced from the black-haired boy to the moron, nervously, but then straightened her shoulders. Correction, I can't beat him in this. I'll beat his ass physically, though. She sighed.

"Arigato. Gomennasai." She said to the black-haired boy, not daring to look at him because it would be a glare that didn't match her words. "I didn't mean to hold up the line." Then she cooly responded to four-eyes, her own eyes half closed.

"A debate will not be necessary. I know you're foolish and that's all that matters." She walked up to the front of the table, as it was now her turn, and submitted her papers. Then she faced El Blonde-o one last time. "You can't convince a retard that they're retarded, so there would be no point. I abstain." She walked past him, and noticed that the black-haired boy's fist was steaming. Looked a like a quirk with a lot of potential. She bowed her head slightly to him. "See you in class?" She said, and then kept walking.

Last edited:

Two tall, light-haired males stood in line outside Angel wood Academy, one younger than the other slung his backpack on one shoulder, not bothering with the other. They can easily pass off as brothers or father and son, but are actually uncle and nephew. It hadn't been long since they joined the queue but they've been quiet all this while. The teen, Souei, turned to face his relative, Yuhei Nishioka, mouth slightly open to speak but the older male's phone ringing stole his chance.

"Nishioka speaking," He answered. Souei turned to face forward, giving him privacy. "Touma, you do know that I'm off duty today right? I'm with Souei-- can't you try and handle it?"

Hearing his name, he turned around and mouthed "it's ok". His uncle had his brows furrowed, a common expression Souei has seen. "I'm not--" He tried to decline Touma's pleas. Souei placed a reassuring hand on Yuhei's shoulder.

"I'm fine. It sounds like they need you." The simple sentence made Yuhei pause, his phone and Touma's desperate voice forgotten for a moment. When did his nephew grow up? Even though he had always been such a good kid. He didn't throw tantrums, demanded toys, or was picky with his food, but Souei had other needs. Emotional needs. Had he been so busy that he missed seeing the kiddo grow up? Or maybe because he had always treated him as such he failed to see him as a young adult. Yuhei cleared his throat, fighting the urge to smile.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you somehow. I promise." Souei nodded in response. He lifted his hand and waved bye. Yuhei pressed the phone back on his ear, letting Touma know he was on his way and threatening his life if it was paperwork. The older male gave an encouraging pat on his nephew's back. "Call me if you need anything." Giving Souei a smile as he walked off. Even when he was out of sight, he couldn't wipe the proud smile on his face.

"If you could see him now, Yuri."

--

Souei had been pretty far from the commotion that occurred at the gates of the academy. He only started moving when there were shrieks of panic and people in front of him started dispersing. The orange flames, metal walls, kids flying and jumping away agitated him. 'Villains?' He thought, he pulled out his phone and his thumb hovered over the speed dial number for his uncle. But he needed to be sure that this was the work of villains.

As he maneuvered through the mess, he didn't recognise any villainous faces, at least not any that he knew. A kid tripped and skidded over some fire, it had spread onto the ends of his jeans and was quickly spreading. Souei jumped into action. Having drilled the basic laws of society into his brain, he dropped his backpack and phone on the floor and quickly stripped off the black jacket he had on. Slapping the coat on the flailing kid. "Stay still! He was hoping the fire on him would die out from lack of oxygen. And thankfully it did, but not without leaving the kid's ankle red and angry. Souei would have cooled it down immediately if he was any considerate person with his ice quirk, but he wasn't going to. Not because he wasn't nice, but rather there was no circumstance that Souei would activate his quirk without permission or a license.

"Bear with me," He muttered before pulling his arm over his own shoulders and supporting him to walk to a safe spot. The kid groaned in response, but didn't fight the stranger. Souei sat him down once they were at a safe distance and looked at his burn. It didn't look very serious but it must be painful from the grimace the kid had. "I'm going to put my hand on your leg. It should help relieve some of the pain."

The kid nodded, bracing himself. Souei gently placed his hand on the wound. His quirk made his body a lot colder than the average person, so he deduced that it should help. Souei observed the kid for any discomfort as he held his cool hand gently on the burn. The two stayed where they were till the fire got extinguished and two tutors showed themselves to reprimand the group.

Souei had nothing to feel guilty about, and was fully agreeing with Akio. "Things are under control, let's get you to a nurse." He helped and supported the injured kid up and made their way towards the tutors, picking his belongings he dumped on the ground earlier.

Ignoring the bickering and chatter amongst the students, he directed his question at both Akio and Oni. "He got burnt a little earlier. Is the nurse's office open?"

©social
SOUEI NAKIMURA
®

Angelwood Academy
Interactions: Kimona Kimona Jet Jet

Eki Shirogane

rpnmet-jpg.553064
Eki put his face near the affectionate pooch, soaking in all the love and friendliness from the handsome dog. He listened to the introductions and heard what he was looking for. "Awe, so you're names Adam? That's sooo cute! I'm Eki its nice to meet you you adorable puppy!" Out of respect, Eki looked at Haru and with a smile and a nod he politely added "It's a pleasure to meet you". Eki's greetings always come off very formal and a bit forced, most people won't remember you unless they have to so what was the point. This time though, his greeting still had some leftover affection from his interaction with the dog and his voice was sweet and inviting. Once his social duty was competed, he went back to talking to the dog, even going so far as to awkwardly shuffles sideways as the line move forward so he wouldn't lose his spot in line and still got to hangout with the dog. Eki's dad was allergic to a lot of animals so he never was allowed to have a pet, even a hairless one since those creeped his mom out. He would do anything to have a pet.

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour King Crimson King Crimson - OUTFIT: X
“Of course I was talking to you,”she gave the other an energetic smile that contrasted the others straight face. She didn’t mind the stoic expressions of the other female as she was too distracted trying to imagine how a fight would go with the shorter female. She wanted to know how strong the girl was, oh and what human qualities got enhanced by her genetic modifications! She hadn’t had the chance to fight someone with a mutant quirk yet, and not knowing what to expect just got her pumped.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw her brother waving to Sakura, and she turned to the mouse girl and too waved back at her excitedly. The small girl was so cute and precious Misa couldn’t wait to turn her into an amazing sparring partner!

Oni stood centurion watching the procession of potential students. Among them were many future pros, future legends even. Poised to take the torch from aging heroes like Oni whos twilight loomed in the horizon. I was a hell of a sight.

Some among them bickered which was to be expected. These were hyper competitive teenagers vying for limited positions at a prestigious school. They were rivals even if they didn't see it that way. So when arguments erupted, Oni could only chuckle, admiring their endless energy. Despite what some would expect, the oft disorder didn't bother him so long as rules weren't broken, so he watched, allowing the chaos to wind down on its own.

Lost in thought he stood for a time, the line continuing onward, the teacher extremely bored. This state persisted until a teenager with stark white hair snapped him from it. Beside him stood a wounded student who'd sustained a mild leg burn. Pants scorched and ragged the boy was on shaky balance as the other explained the situation, asking about the school nurse.

"Yes! A nurse is on campus! When dealing with such energetic and powerful youth we are always prepared!" replies Oni with a nod, glancing between the two.

"Head past the tables and into the school, ask security and they will escort you!" commands the red skinned man, ruffling the injured boys hair with a smile (more like a grimace if anything) playing across his reassuring (not very) face.

"But my leg! I... I cant walk! " answers the grimacing teenager, burned leg pulling from the ground, his bodyweight stacked on its uninjured counterpart.

Looking down at the injury, Oni narrows his eyes, analyzing the "damage". It didn't look bad to him. Oni had trained through much worse at a the same age. This was a classic case of low pain tolerance, a critical flaw for any would-be hero and for the incredibly bored Oni, this presented an opportunity to build the teens fortitude.

"Of course you can walk!" come his critical words, drenched in doubt.

"But it hurts when I put weight on it!" protests the kid.

"RIDICULOUS, what is pain boy?" asks Oni in reply, the first word a gavel, the next four a low rumble.

"Umm I took biology last year it's about nerves when you're hurt they se - -

"WRONG!" inturrupts the teacher with a dismissive snort, a trail of steam leaving his nose.

"Pain... PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY" he barks, pointing at the injured leg.

"NOW GO! Before I burn your other leg!" orders El Diablo, gesturing to the main building of the school.

"Y-Yes! OK! Of course!" comes the trailing voice of the kid, fear trumping pain as he speed limps from the scene.

"Good work helping out one in need! Such an act is the mark of a future pro! To step up while others watch, that is the essence of heroism!" compliments Red Shrek, winding his right arm like a pitcher, extending it outward, an upward thumb emerging from his fist.

"I am Oni Jiro! I teach Self defense and physical fitness!" he continues, chopping the air with his left to emphasize the first class, flexing the same arm right after to emphasize the second.

"What names do you go by?" he asks, reffering to both Soueis given name and his chosen hero name.

RI.a RI.a

Last edited:

Black.King.%28Yonshoku.no.Shihaisha%29.600.1713152.jpg

Akio Watanabe
Tags: Jet Jet RI.a RI.a

Akio looked over, mildly surprised when a student approached him, the white mouse on his shoulder, Mi-mi, perking up his ears at it looks at them. "Burnt?" Akio asks, "Well that's no good." he mutters to himself. He turned when Oni spoke, listening to him, before sighing. He looked up at the male, who still slightly scared him, "Pain can also lead to permanent injury when ignored." He tells Oni as he watches the student begin on his way. "If not treated properly he might never be a proper hero." He continues before turning, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Heroism is also continuing to help those in need until they have been treated." he says before looking at the boy, "Come with me, since even if you just met he will be slightly more familiar with you then me." He says before herding the boy off, "I'm going to help him, you keep an eye on the applicants." Akio tells Oni before heading after the boy, speaking with him, and giving him a leg up so to speak. And quite literally. On the way over he did start small conversation with the boys, mostly about quirks and safety.

When They reached the nurses office, Akio calls out, "Ueno- *ahem* Hina we've got someone for you to help out!" he says, the name itself implying towards a female nurse. He then suddenly regretted coming here. He color drained from his face as Hina approached.

Related image

Hina Ueno
Tags: Jet Jet RI.a RI.a

Hina was lightly chatting with a mildly uncomfortable, but happy, Fumio when he heard Akio call out, "OH MY!" he yells, jumping to his feet before throwing open one of the curtains that they had been behind, throwing his arms out, "Akio! Honey!" he says, quickly approaching, throwing his arms in a friendly manner around the uncomfortable shorter male. "You haven't come by to visit me at all lately!" he says in a pouting manner, "We never did finish my make-over from last time!" he says with his hands up in a disappointed manner, and Akio seemed displeased at the mention of the makeover. It had not been pleasant for him. Only then does Hina take notice of the boys. "Oh did someone get hurt?!" he asks in a surprised manner, looking over them both, "Oh no no no! that's no good at all!" he says as he spots the burn, "We need to get that treated right away, Dear!" He calls out, turning to the white haired male, Fumio, he smiled, although he wasn't to pleased with the dear part, but he was used to it. He got up and walked over. "Yes?" He asks. "We need cold water stat!" Hina grinned, now mimicking hospital shows. Fumio nods, "Alright then." he chuckles, before heading to the sink, turning it on. Hina then looked at the boy, "You take your shoe and sock off so it wont get wet and sit down on that bed." he points before going to help Fumio. It seemed he was going to do this the old fashioned way.

jigoku-sensei-nube-full-1427339-jpg.446798

Fumio Shimuzu

Kamakiri Akiyama
"Ah..." the small girl simply replies.
Did I just make things awkward? she silently ponders to herself.
She wasn't very good at social situations like these, especially not with someone so much more...
...extroverted.

It wasn't until she'd realized that the girl was still expecting an answer to her earlier question that Akiyama finally responds, "Well, my coach did say I shouldn't slack on my training..."
Looking down at her own clenched fist, she adds, "I guess it would be nice to have someone to practice with," as her second "head" raises one of it's slender claws, examining it at different angles with bulbous, compound eyes in a similar fashion.
Turning her attention back towards the beaming ginger girl, the young mantis gives a small, stiff bow of her head, her more inhuman aspects following suite by bringing their claws together, respectfully holding them out as if in prayer.
"My name is Akiyama," she states, as she raises her head, and after a brief moment's hesitation, she asks, "Would...you like to train with me sometime?"

L3n L3n

Sakura.jpgSakuraSakura.jpg
Mentions:
Interacts: Some old lady and L3n L3n

Sakura finally reached the front of the line, and handed in her submission papers. An old lady with forehead wrinkles and tiny glasses sat at the table and raised her eyebrows at Sakura's nibbled papers. The mouse girl blushed.

"Sorry about the chew marks... I-it wasn't me, it was my pet mouse, Ghost." She produced him from the pocket, paper shreds falling off of the sleepy mouse. Wtf do you want? Ghost had fallen asleep during the long wait in the line-up, and was understandably irritable. The lady's eyes widened a little, and then she looked back down at the papers, flipping through them.

"Not the strangest thing I've ever seen here." She said, absentmindedly, scanning the documents. Sakura put Ghost back in her pocket. "It appears to be complete... any questions?" Before Sakura could stop herself, she found herself impulsively acquiring the old lady for her opinion.

"Do... do you think I'll get in?" She asked. The old lady looked up, one eyebrow raising higher than the other.

"This isn't the exam... this is just the application. Your papers are complete, they look legit... there's no foreseeable reason why you would be unable to take the test."

"But... but will I pass it, do you think?" Sakura was surprising herself more and more. She was never this impulsive. Something had gotten ahold of her.

"Do I think? What do I think?" It had never occurred to the lady to look at more than just the papers in front of her. She paused for a moment, looking Sakura up and down. Then she shrugged. "No." Sakura's eyes shone.

"W-why not?"

"Why do you keep asking me what I think? What do I know?" She pointed at Sakura, eyes squinted, as if she was trying to put her finger on what was off. "You're.... you're too weak. You're not made of much and you look like you'll get crushed. Now, move along, sweetie, you're holding up the line." Sakura moved to the side so the next applicant could hand in their papers, and just stood there absentmindedly, her eyes shining and looking perfectly lost. her lip trembled, and she bit it to make it stop. After a few moments of thinking what to do, she went over to where Misako was in the line and tapped her shoulder.

"Wh-when do you want to spar? Are we waiting until after the exams? I... I'm scared I might not get in.... I'm not very strong."

Last edited:
WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour King Crimson King Crimson - OUTFIT: X

She watched in intriguement as the other females less human features moved. She always found addons to quirks so unique and fun, and it made her sad that people found them scary and inhuman. She wondered how strong the girls mantis claws were, and how sharp they could be. She subtly reached her hand over to poke the other girls arm to test how it would feel, but she lowered it back to her side. “Yes I’d love to train with you, Akiyama! My names Misako, but feel free to call me anything,”she gave the blank faced girl another beaming smile with a thumbs up. She didn’t mind how less outgoing the other girl was compared to herself. It was kind of relaxing to have the little pauses in a conversation.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, which she assumed was her brother, “What do you want you pea brain?”she joked before she noticed the small mouse girl standing behind her. “Oh sorry, wrong person,”she playfully smiled. As she did before when she was conversing with the gal she crouched down and wrapped her arms around her knees so the girl didn’t have to look up. “Well if you want to spar before the exam starts I’m free tonight!”she would have to track down cute boy, and smirk girl. Galatea and Akiyama were around so she didn’t really have to ask, they probably heard the exchange. She lowered her voice so only the mouse girl could hear, and it took on a sweeter calmer tone as she talked. “Hey, don’t worry about not being strong right now. You might look at yourself and think you’re weak, but what I see is a whole lot of potential,”she gave the other a pat on her shoulder. “Plus not everything's about physical strength, it matters how much work you put into it and how intelligent you are.”

Sakura.jpgSakuraSakura.jpg
Mentions:
Interacts: L3n L3n

Sakura nodded, her breathing steadying a little, her eyes darting about less and less. "I'm free tonight..." she said, thoughtfully. She was always free, really. She had never had friends, and living with her uncle had always been more like co-existing with a roommate and less like a parent. He had never been very fatherly. "I'm sure my uncle will let me go. What time do you want to meet?"

~Kuroki~
Mentions:
Interacts:
Kuroki stood outside the building, leaning up against one of the walls, cringing over how the conversation had gone. She'd really have to learn to control her anger one of these days... Anyone intelligent who had been watching the argument unfold would've noticed her terror at the idea of debating her point. What point? You didn't HAVE a point, stupid! She had just been annoyed at his impudence. But unfortunately, nerds knew how to argue their points. How many people thought her to be an unintelligent bully now? She wanted to come across as powerful and cool, not lame-ass and mean.

"Aaauughhh..." She groaned, leaning her head back against the cold bricks. She resolved to regain any lost reputation in the practical exam to come, and then she just began to people watch. There were a lot of interesting teens coming and going. Some of them potential heroes, others only hopeful scum.

Last edited:
olivia "yui" tanaka

Maybe it wasn't a good idea going to Japan on a whim. She had followed her sources's information: her brother was seen in Japan. Her family didn't know that she was looking for him, so she had to use the excuse that she wanted to go to school at one of Japan's best hero schools. Clearly, her parents bought that despite the fact that she had never mentioned the school before. They probably just thought that Yui wanted to become a hero like her folks; and she was the responsible and trust worthy twin.

Now, Yui was at Angelwood Academy waiting to sign up for the exam. The only problem was: her Japanese reading was so rusty. She didn't know where to go or where she was supposed to be! She had walked around for a while until she could swallow her pride and ask for help. Yui approached a random boy with red hair and tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me! I'm lost." Thanks to her Japanese father, Yui was fluent, but she never had to practice her reading and writing on a daily basis. "Where are we supposed to be?"
code by Ri.a

Kamakiri Akiyama
Misako...I managed to make a new friend... Akiyama reflects to herself in wonderment, silently watching Misako converse with a newcomer who had approached from farther up the line; a mouse-like girl, who looked just about ready to lose her nerve.
"Next!"
It isn't even my first day, and I've already made a new friend, and they're my age this time...I'm already doing better then I did in middle school...
"Next!!"
They said they wanted to train before the practical exam...maybe I should take them to Kabuto-sensei's place--
"NEXT!!!"
The harsh, disgruntled voice finally manages to break into the forefront of Akiyama's thoughts, and turning around to face it reveals a very dour, old woman sitting at a paper-cluttered desk, leering in her direction with testy, impatient eyes, with zero students standing in between them.
"Ah..." Akiyama mildly exclaims, realizing that she had been holding up the line.
Taking one last look back at her new red-haired companion, and the small, skittish girl she was comforting, Akiyama gives a small, meek wave in their direction, and then rushes towards the desk to turn in her submission forms.
After a quick, cursory look, the old woman files the papers into the proper bin, and then, with clinical detachment, states, "Well, everything looks to be in order."
For a brief moment, she considers ushering along the girl, only to replace her with whoever else was next in line,but her previous encounter with that mouse girl had still left some impact, and in curiosity she found herself looking up from the massive stack of papers at her lap to inspect the Academy's newest potential entrant.
What she saw made her breath hitch in her throat.
It wasn't the girl's quirk, lord knows she'd seen a great many of strange faces in her day, working at an academy for superheroes. What really made her blood run cold was the girl's unnerving, unblinking, four-eyed stare, which seemed to be boring directly into her soul.
After a long moment without either party saying anything, Akiyama finally asks, "Is something wrong?"
"N-No..." the old woman stammers, looking back down at her paperwork.
"N-Next in line, please!"

"Okay." Akiyama quietly responds, as she exits out of the side of the line.
As she passes by Misako and company, she offers another small, feeble wave in their direction, the mouse girl seemed a little less rattled then she was before.
She wished she could offer some sort of advice to help steady the mouse's nerves, but nothing of the sort came to mind.
Becoming a superhero is hard...Hope she'll be okay. Akiyama quietly reflected to herself, as she passed by the school gates.
Hopefully, it wouldn't be the last time.
---
Without realizing it, she'd wondered back to the front of the school, where everyone else who had already turned in their paperwork had chosen to gather.
Misako and Inoue are still inside... Akiyama thought to herself, pondering on what she should do next, now that she'd turned in her paperwork, and her train home wasn't due for another hour or so.
Maybe I'll just read some more manga to pass the--
"Aaauughhh..."
A distressed groan rumbling out from nearby caught the mantis's attention, and she instinctively turned towards it's source; a roguish-looking girl leaned against the school walls, who coincidentally happened to be looking her way.
All four of Akiyama's eyes locked onto her green ones, her trademark blank, emotionless stare on full display.

L3n L3n Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

~Kuroki~
Mentions: Jet Jet
Interacts: King Crimson King Crimson

NarrowFancyGnat-size_restricted.gif

Upon noticing the freaky looking bug girl that was just staring at her, Kuroki just stared back, utmost confusion on her features. It stayed this way for maybe 10 seconds, and then Kuroki managed to stutter a response.

"Wh-wh... what are you... looking at?" It wasn't her typical, full of sass, smirky one-liner. To be honest, she was still super frazzled and confused from her argument with four-eyes el-blondo, and she was out of snark-juice. Her shoulders dropped, and the words kind of tumbled out quietly and dejected. She really didn't understand why this kid was staring at her and she was just plain old tired. "What do you want..." She asked it like a tired and frazzled parent at a supermarket after their toddler had just finished having a 15 minute, roll on the floor screaming fit, and she just wanted to buy the kid the stupid toy so she could just go home and cry...

Kuroki was feeling fatigued. She pulled a mini cucumber from her hoodie pocket, took the plastic off, and began to eat it, just staring wearily back at the girl. Maybe she's slow or something. Sheesh, maybe I sweated my makeup off. Good grief, why is she staring at me?

giphy.gif

P3RnZjQ.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: lost city lost city - OUTFIT: X
Hayato looked over his shoulder half expecting to see his sister even though she was in line in front of him. She seemed a little out of place, but being honest everyone here looked at least a little bit strange. Even though she arrived late enough to miss the teachers speech and she seemingly couldn't read the alphabetic signs she still seemed like she was well put together. "We're lining up alphabetically to turn in forms,"he stated simply with a chill smile. He took a step forward when the line moved. He was almost to the desk, in fact it was his sisters turn to turn in the papers. He was actually really proud that she seemed to be getting along with so many people. He worried about her a ton in middle school, but it looked like she had everything figured out this school year and it hadn't even started. "Whats your last name, because this is the A-H line,"he asked turning his attention back to the pretty stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back