• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AA Prequel ("Short story")

Akemi Tajima
Taken aback by her rescuer's bowing and apologising tried to make a response but found it difficult to get a word in between the babbling and sobbing. "Now just hold on a-" She was again interrupted as the blonde introduced herself and tried to make her way through the crowd only to get instantly lost and start stressing out. Huffing Akemi transferred Pocky back to her shoulder and went after Umaru easily making a path through the crowd by tapping a few people on the shins with her cane as if she were truly blind.

Linking arms with Umaru she tugged and started leading the way to their table without giving the other girl a chance to object. "Akemi Tajima nice to meet you. Sounds like we're going to the same place to register, I'll help you get there if you promise not to start apologising for things again and no more bowing that low your hair is way too nice to drag through the dirt like that."

RI.a RI.a

Eki Shirogane

rpnmet-jpg.553064
"Wow, I made a friend day 1. Maybe things will be better" his thought as his eyes glanced around at different students like Tsuru and Hayato who had been kind to him. It was weird seeing Hideki, the blast from the past really put things in perspective for him, of who he was and who he once was.

He leaned towards his dad and gave him a small hug. "Dad? What was that boy's name?" Mr Shirogane pinched the bridge of his nose, he was so scared for his son who lacked any sort of social grace. "Tsuru, buddy" with a tussle of his hair and big squeeze they parted ways. He hid the tears in his eyes. This was the first time they would be parted for an extended period of time. Eki's old new school only had half days so a lot of the day was spent hanging out with his little boy. Maybe that was the problem, he was so scared of kids picking on Eki and Eki lashing out again or worse turning down a dark path permanently, he himself wanted to follow his life with joy and laughter. But that wasn't life, Eki needed the chance to face what the world had to offer. Pain and rejection and Muyu needed to have faith in how he raised his son that he would be mature and rise to the occasion and be a good man. As his anxiety piqued a voice cut through the crowd. Muyu was at by the street but could tell who it was "I love you Dad!" He heard Eki shout over the din. And that was it, he began crying like a small child all the way back home.

Not sure where to go, and unfortunately Eki wasn't tall enough to see the postings for letters. "Um, does anyone know where P-T goes? Anyone?" He asked indiscriminately at all the passerbys, none paying him any mind. He felt like a kid lost in a super market looking for his mom.

Interacts- CapRock CapRock
mentions Timv9 Timv9 L3n L3n

Outfit - White button up shirt, sleeves rolled back and top button undone, the shirt is not tucked. Tan khaki pants, vans, two knit bracelets, one is red white and blue, the colors of Liberia, the other is red and white the colors of Japan. Oh and he has a black canvas backpack.

c4608bd9b6e8b6298f75f2ba38c9fb33.jpg

"And if trying to make me look like a fool will get you to learn how to actually help, it would be my honor to be your motivation. It's good to see who the school bully is early in the school year"

"Don't worry, he may not make you look like a fool, but I will, thats if you get in of course"

The two statements didn't sit well with Jay, doubly so because the surging crowd had prevented reply.

The short boy bugged him the most. Diffusing responsibility with that word, bully, was a low blow. As if Eki hadn't admonished Jay's education level and fire containment failure. Neode knew his reply was petty, but still, the blame for the dispute was split, at least in the Liberians own, obviously biased estimation.

The challenge issued by Hideki was brushed off with greater ease though. Jay was accustomed to unhealthy competition... but still, that smirk... It rang of arrogance and a superiority complex, just like his older brothers. Jay had to admit though, having rivals this early on gave him a rush, it provided clarity, tangible goals, moving benchmarks to outperform. However, that came with a heavy downside, after all it wasn't even day one and he was AAs least popular incoming freshman, assuming he gained admission of course.

Great start to the year he thinks sarcastically, stopping at the back of his line, summer sunlit metal shards running figure eights through his left hand, their pace intensifying as Jay takes note of the

Purple haired girl!

For a split second he looks in her direction before placing his right hand in pocket, turning his eyes to the sky, pretending not to notice. He would "wait for his moment" its not like he's being shy or anything pfft.

A man must make his own luck Jay

1b982c51f03f3a03f16a571cbb767e33.jpg

Mentions

Zamasu Zamasu
M Joc Casl M Joc Casl
Timv9 Timv9

Interactions open for any and all come let me make this character even less popular!

(jk he will be nice, maybe)

Last edited:
Spindel Rostovia

Interacting With: M Joc Casl M Joc Casl

The lines were moving slowly, but surely, it would only be a matter of time.
As she stood there, contemplating whether or not she was making a huge mistake and wasting her time, she heard someone in the crowd around her calling out for her.

P the T? That was the line she was in. Looking around, a short young man who was drifting through the crowd.
"Hey!", she waved her arms so he could see.
"P through T is over here!".​

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Natural Flavour Natural Flavour - OUTFIT: X

Misako confirmed the white haired girls question about sparring being just for training, and shook Nato’s hand before the teacher spoke. “Well bye you two, we’re gonna go get in line!”she smiled as she and her brother made their way to the A-H line. She didn’t really feel bad for leaving the people she was talking to. They all seemed strong so she had faith they’d pass the exams, and she might end up in the same class as them to so she knew they’d meet each other again. While waiting in line she stretched out her limbs to loosen her body. It always helped her calm down, and right now she was a little too excited. “You were quite a show off setting the street on fire earlier, I’m sure mom will be proud,”she gave a small laugh as she made conversation with her brother.

P3RnZjQ.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: N/A - OUTFIT: X
Hayato didn’t mind leaving the group of tall people his sister chose to hang out with. He didn’t know any of them so he didn’t mind. Being around them all just reminded him how he was shorter than his sister even if it was only by an inch. The male redhead stood calmly in line as he imagined what today would have been like if he went to that school with the incredible sports team that scouted him. He knew that he could still play his sports on the side, but it still wouldn’t be the same as being on an amazing team. Did he regret turning down the school to go to AA? No, but it still didn’t get rid of the “what ifs” in his head. “Mom will have my head,”he agreed with a hint of a frown on his face as he ran his fingers through his hair. In his house it was clear who their mother preferred, and Hayato was definitely not one of those kids.

Last edited:
Eki Shirogane

rpnmet-jpg.553064
Eki continued to scan the area resigned himself to have to wait for everyone else to line up and get orderly before he could find his spot. As he was ready to give up and wait in the back. He saw someone waiving in his direction, an odd looking girl of green hair and patched skin. He heard her say "P through T" but the rest was harder to make out. He pushed his way through, which wasn't too hard when you were low-key hefty, to the girl. "Is this... P through T?" he asked hopefully. Moving around was tiring for him and when he sweated, he began to sparkle which made him super self-conscious. He already made it through a crowd of people, long walk from the front of the school on his little legs and up some stairs, he was ready for a break.

interact- StarryKnights StarryKnights

Kamakiri Akiyama
After a long, arduous wait, Akiyama finally managed to move past the illustrious school gates, and entered into the official school grounds.
It was there that the cramped, claustrophobic crowd mercifully began to diverge into four different branches, organized by order of student last name, and with a name like "Akiyama," the young mantis was naturally directed towards the A-H table, where she her earlier tardiness earned her a spot near the back of the line.
Although she could now look forward to a longer wait time, at the very least, from her vantage she could scope out her other potential classmates, and more importantly, she had the chance to get in some more reading.

With her claws tucked in at her sides, and the line slowly ambling along, Akiyama let her upper eyes roam from atop the colorful cover of her comic book.
The person her eyes settled on first was the girl that stood in front of her; she was remarkably tall, with a dark complexion that might have suggested some sort of islander heritage.
Standing next to her made Akiyama feel small in comparison.

Her eyes swiveled back to study the red-headed pair that stood behind her, siblings, if she were to hazard a guess from their similar likeness.
The way they spoke so casually to each other reminded her of her relationship to her own sister, and she felt a small pang of jealousy worm through her heart.
It was still hard to imagine that only a few moments ago, she'd seen her sister for the first time in years.
How lucky... she thought to herself enviously.
If only I could have been in the same class as Inoue, we would have learned a lot about how to work as a team together...
Looking over her shoulder to steal a look at the two, she pondered to herself the possibility of the two becoming their rivals in the future.
They both looked pretty strong, and they were certainly close.
She would need to work hard if she didn't want to fall behind them.

Finally, Akiyama's eyes looked over to some of the lines formed by the other tables; which were just as full of colorful, strong-looking characters as her own.
One person in particular that caught her interest was a young, red-haired, glassy-eyed girl, who held a walking cane in one hand, and a marvelous, colorful bird perched on the other.
What Akiyama found so particular about the girl was how her pet seemed to be staring directly at her, for a brief moment, it even seemed as though the two had somehow made eye contact.
The way that the bird seemed to focus so intently on her in particular, for some odd reason that she couldn't place, filled her with an instinctual dread and in response, she brought her book closer to her face, as though the thin stack of paper would be enough to shield her from the vicious attack that the feathered fiend had planned.
S-Scary... she murmured to herself, suddenly sharing in the same anxiety that many others in the hall currently felt.

Mentions: Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n IG42 IG42
Anyone Anyone else at Table A-H

Spindel Rostivia

Interating with: Eki M Joc Casl M Joc Casl

Spindel offered the boy a smile and nodded.
"Yeah, this is line P through T". She scratched at the back of her neck.
"Well, at least I hope it is, else wise I'm in the wrong line". She chuckled lightly at her little joke, but stopped as she realized that was in fact, stupid.
Like really stupid.
She coughed.

"Yeah, you're in the right place", she looked to the line ahead of them, which was moving steadily.
"There sure are a lot of applicants here huh?".
She noted that the boy almost looked like he was...sparkling.
She didn't want to stare though, as she had no right to question someone's odd appearance. after all, she was a sentient rag doll.

Eki Shirogane

rpnmet-jpg.553064
"On the bright side, it'd make it better, being wrong together" he said with a smile looking up at the much taller girl. His smile was a bit awkward and unpracticed and did little to hide his concern. He hoped this girl was actually joking and not covering up her cluelessness.
"I just hope there won't be any more student centered chaos, I don't think I could handle another crisis."

His eyes repeatedly darted around, glancing at the girls patches for an instance and then looking away as to not come off as rude. Maybe it was a part of her quirk, or maybe... she was really poor and couldn't afford a good doctor so her mom had to do it herself and on and the best she could do to close up wounds and surgery openings was this patch work bandage sort of thing... or maybe she did it to herself! She experimented on her own body and lacked any real surgeon skill and this was the horrid remnants of her psycho masochism. Eki had spent the day before watching a horror movie marathon and was still a bit off from it. These thoughts made his eyes go wide as he looked up at Spindel, smile even more awkward, bordering on creepy.

interacts- StarryKnights StarryKnights

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald

Frieda puts away the sketch pad and slowly makes her way to the A-H Line, looking towards the sealed forms she had at least didn't have those stained in ink though she could already picture those behind her glaring daggers into them. *Don't turnaround, don't turn around* breathing speeding up as her eyes clenched shut and the rattling of the papers within the hard plastic can be heard. She just needed to get these handed in and then she could try and make it home without further incident and...then figure something out, something to stop this shaking and do something about this heavy feeling in her chest. Breathing slowly again her eye catches another few students covered ink and few scorch marks causing her heartbeat to speed up again to the point it was deafening in her ears.

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: L3n L3n

Galatea follows the twins along quietly from behind, though not before giving a glance towards Liam for a few moments. "The Line is for A-H, The surname Cyprus falls into that so i fail to see a reason to split up?" giving the two a confused glance at the sibling's interaction "Does your head detatch?...Or do you mean the source of pride due to the sharing of similar features?" tilting ahead to the side as she contemplates what their mother may look like, a weird amalgam image of the two with the makes head on his sister's body but older in an apron. She lets the fought run along before turning to look back to the large demon like man, he seemed like a teacher..perhaps she could ask her father for more about them given the blade.

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 2px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
After what felt like forever, Umaru was pulled by the arm by a new face. The blue eyed boy offered a small smile as he asked about her welfare. If she wasn't used to seeing beautiful faces every other day, she would flushed at how pretty he looked. But before she could reply the stranger, a familiar face tugged on her other arm; leaving Umaru in quite an awkward position. The red-head from earlier introduced herself and warned her to not bawl her eyes out again if she were to continue to offer her help.

She couldn't help the blood rush to her cheeks in embarrassment, her arms still being held by the two individuals. To think that she would be rescued by two strangers, the mere thought about how she must have looked to them was without a doubt, humiliating! "I'm sor--" She cut herself off, remembering Akemi's words. She wanted to apologise for being so awkward, so there was an awkward pause from her as she left her mouth open.

'Breathe, Umaru!' She reminded herself and took a deep breath, her cheeks still a little rosy. The blonde addressed Akemi first, "I'll be in your care, Tajima-san!" Flashing a picture perfect smile at her.

"Thank you for your help too. I would have been stuck there forever if it weren't for you!" She expressed her gratitude to the boy, "My name's Umaru Tsujihara. So Tajima-san and myself will be heading to the 'P-T' table. What about you?"

Umaru was still being held by the two as she spoke. She certainly felt the height difference even standing between them.. and she has yet to notice Akemi's cane.

Interactions: IG42 IG42 Timv9 Timv9
code by RI.a
[/div]

Spindel Rostovia

Interacting With: Eki M Joc Casl M Joc Casl

Spin smiled. "I suppose you'e right, but this is the right line I promise".
She ran a hand through her hair, ensuring that it was still pulled back in it's neat bun. Of course now it was splattered with dried fleck of Frieda's ink.
She hoped it wasn't too noticeable, compared to the splotches on her clothes it had to look perfectly in place.

"Yeah, that was pretty scary, I hope that hyena boy has managed to calm down some", she frowned.

Spin glanced down, and noticed how the boy seemed to be...staring at her? Oh no, had he noticed that she'd stared at him? The pair made awkward eye contact for a moment, with Eki flashing a borderline creepy smile up at the uncertain woman.

She chuckled nervously.
"Its uh...it's my quirk if that's what your wondering about", she pointed to the patch on the right side of her face.

Lord this was awkward, what else was she supposed to say? The patches formed whenever she sustain severe damage or over exerted her threads? That would require explaining that she was made of thread...
Spindel didn't want to go into all of that.

"Uh, my name's Spindel. Spindel Rostovia...and you are?".
Yeah, introduce yourself, that will cut this awkward moment.​

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra King Crimson King Crimson - OUTFIT: X
She turned her head in surprise when she heard her friends voice from behind her. Oh yeah she did say her last name was Cyprus. Maybe it was her head full of excitement from talking about sparring that filled her head. "Oh yeah! We get to spend more time together!"she smiled with glee. "Sorry about, my brain must of taken a vacation,"she added as she finished stretching. She laughed out loud at the tall females question to her brother and decided to let him answer. While she was waiting she looked around the person in front of her to see how close they were to the front of the line, and that's when she noticed the girl look over at her and her brother. "Are you looking for a sparring partner too?"she asked the girl with a smile.

P3RnZjQ.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra - OUTFIT: X
He looked at the tall female his sister was hanging out with before they got into the line. His sister seemed to have a one track mind so it wasn't hard for him to see her forgetting the others name. He listened to Misa and the stranger chat for a bit before the tall female asked about his head. He wasn't sure if the woman was messing around or if she really didn't get what he meant. "My head doesn't detach, but man that'd be cool,"he responded with a laid back smile. He placed his hands into his front pockets, "I meant that my mother is not going to be happy when I get home." He wondered when or if the school would fix the scorch marks on the ground outside of the gates. If not he could proudly tell his father that he left a permanent mark on the school so that they'd never forget him. He'd get a laugh out of that for sure. His father was way more relaxed than his mother. He wondered how the two even got together in the first place being as polar opposites they were.

incollage_20190327_001540373-jpg.556924

Haru Yuutoai "Skelie"
Interaction: Eli S., Spindel R.
Tag: StarryKnights StarryKnights , M Joc Casl M Joc Casl

Swallowing the last of the granola, the cozy clothed male joined the U-Z line with a sigh as his companion trotted beside him. Taking a moment to check the kind before him with a blank look. Gently opening his bag while simultaneously flipping opening a pocket on the service vest of his dog, Haru gripped the papers' paperclip between his teeth. Flip. Flip. Flip. Application. Doctor's note. Diagnoses. Service Registion. Etc.
'Olen väsynyt'​
Adam sat beside his best friend in the whole world that smelled so much better now, yay for Adam! Adam did good! All these friends smelled so strange, strange was good! Yes, good, good, good. What was the smell? Oh, the smell of the person beside them in the next line smelled metal. Metal?
*SNIFF, SNIFF*​
The dog had taken the opportunity to greet the new 'friend' with sniffs to the boy's legs before gently butting his head to the back of the knee joint. Even taking a moment to place 'doggie kisses' on any exposed skin with amusement.
'Hi friend! Hey friend! I'm here, I'm Adam hello! Say hi please!'​
The English Bull Terrier took the moment to press closer to the two people with a cheeky like grin. Almost doing a sort of dance, tapping it's front feet back and forth in excitement. The movement started to shake the leash that was clipped to Haru's hip.
"Adam mitä sinä teet? No!"
Olen väsynyt = I'm tired
Mitä sinä teet? = What are you doing?

Eki Shirogane

rpnmet-jpg.553064
"Oh yeah, sorry, I'm Eki Shirogane, it's nice to meet you" he was formal including a slight bow. "Cool, I was worried you were a psycho who cut into themselves and then used literal patches to mend it." the flat affect of his voice made him sound like the psycho one here. He extended his hand out and his skin excreted his liquid chrome which began to float. He manipulated it while explaining "This is my quirk, I manipulate liquid metal that runs through my body."

Suddenly there was a bump and then a cold spot on the back of his knee which nearly caused him to drop his metal. He turned around definitely not expecting to see a cute doggy. Eki noticed the service vest and knew that you weren't supposed to interact since they were working but ... the dog started it so it was ok. "Awe! You're so adorable! What's your quirk?! Getting people to love you?" this being the first time Eki had any sort of emotion in his voice. Animals were the best, you knew where they stood, unlike people who couldn't be trusted. Eki gave a passing smile to the holder of the leash but quickly gave his attention back to the dog that had wandered into his area.

ages_of_anime_characters.png
Hideki Mitsuki
This is how Hideki could be sometimes, one minute he goes from being arrogant to all of a sudden going in to help someone. The girl he grabbed was a short blonde haired girl who kinda just stared at him for a moment, which made Hideki slightly blush. He quickly pushed that off as he saw another person from the other direction grab the girls other arm. A red headed girl with a bird on her shoulder and cane grabbed the blonde haired girl and started pulling her off in the other direction as she gave the blonde haired girl her name. Hideki quickly looked at the girl with the cane, was she blind? He thought to himself quickly trying to analyze the situation. No there was no way she could be completely blind, she was either faking it, or the more likely answer was that her quirk or maybe that bird helped her see. There was no way that she didn't have some way of site, because if she didn't getting into Angelwood would be almost impossible, her quirk must be pretty powerful then, she would be someone Hideki might have to keep a close eye on.

Hideki turned his attention back to the blonde haired girl who's name was Umaru Tsjihara. Hideki let go of the poor girls arms so that she wouldn't be getting pulled in both directions as the red haired girl who's name apparently was Akemi Tajima slowly tried taking them to where they were supposed to go. "Hideki Mitsuki, its nice to meet you." Hideki grit his teeth for a moment and clenched his fist, he accidentally let his last name slip, hoping that she wouldn't know of his last name and know about his parents. He
regained his composure "I'm heading to table I-O, guess maybe ill see you around." With that Hideki watched as the two girls made it through the crowd to get into their line. Hideki turned once he saw they got into the right line and made his way over to where he was supposed to go. Line I-O he saw some familiar faces in the line as he made his way to the back. It seemed to be moving fairly steady, soon he would be able to hand in his registration and then would get to take the entrance exam, where he would start to show people just how strong he was.

Interact: RI.a RI.a
Mention: IG42 IG42

Spindel Rostovia

Interacting with: Eki M Joc Casl M Joc Casl haru Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

Oh.
Well, that was an...interesting explanation for her patches. She wondered how many other people reached a similar conclusion when they looked at her. One more reason to feel self conscious, as if she needed another one.

"Uh no, nothing that twisted", she chuckled lightly. With his dead pan delivery, he was the one who sounded insane, not her.

Eki, as he introduced himself, had his own unique quirk, one that might explain the slight sheen he had at the moment. Apparently, he was filled with liquid metal, a trait Spindel had never seen before. She opened her mouth to compliment his unique and far less unsightly quirk when a four legged fuzzy one interrupted her.
Her eyes widened as the adorable bull terrier bumped into Eki's legs, drawing his attention down to the sweet pup.

He sounded a lot less weird when he baby talked the dog.
But, who could blame him. Fuzzy little puppies were adorable!
She knelt down and reached out so the dog could sniff her.

Her gaze traveled up the leash that the dog was on, to the person holding it.

"Your dog's adorable", she spoke with a smile.

Sakura.jpgSakuraSakura.jpg
Mentions: King Crimson King Crimson
Interacts: L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra

Sakura was bouncy and excited and she had never really experienced such feelings before. She turned around in the line and saw Misako, a boy who looked a lot like her (probably her brother? A twin even?), and Galatea. I guess the group didn't really split up after all. She waved, tentatively, and then looked around at the other students in her line. Not that these would be the set of students in her class, but she wanted to see what her peer group would be like.

She saw a girl with light green hair and big bug-like eyes on her head. Could... could she see out of those, too? It creeped her out a little... but then Sakura decided that she was encouraged to see another mutation-type quirk here. Cause technically that was what Sakura was, but she didn't like to think about it. Her ears drooped and her tail wrapped around her leg, self-consciously.

Her hands looked normal, despite being small, and she did have the human five fingers, instead of the mouselike four. But her feet... She didn't like them. Her toes were long and thin and her feet were quite flexible and had.... claws. It used to creep a lot of kids out in preschool before Sakura learned to hide them. Her hands had claws, too, but she kept them short, usually. But not this week. This week she grew them out so she could use them to grip and climb well for the test. Did everyone else think she was as weird as she did? Hopefully not.

Back behind the bug girl (who Sakura decided really was pretty... she looked like Springtime), was the ink girl. She looked like she really didn't want to be here anymore... Sakura understood. Hopefully she still had a chance, although in the back of her head Sakura knew she didn't really want to encounter the ink girl in class every day.

~Noto Kuroki~
Mentions:
Interacts:

Not much bro. The line-up's taking too damn long. -_-

inCollage_20190327_001540373.jpg

Haru Yuutoai "Skelie"
Interaction: Eki S, Spindel R.
Tag: StarryKnights StarryKnights , M Joc Casl M Joc Casl
"I'm sorry about Adam, he's not used to crowds. Especially after this morning's fiasco, I wouldnt blame his behavior."​
The owner of the English Bull Terrier reached to gently mess with the flower crown that sprouted from his brow, thumbing the white petals in a soothing motion. The motion was followed by Adam who gave a noise of question while trembling in excitement. Whining as he looked back and forth for permission.
'Can I? Can I? Can I? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea-'
"It's alright to pet him, it's fine."​
With Haru's nod, Adam pressed closer to his two new friends, the service dog rubbing its head against the girl's palm and tail thumping against the boy's legs lightly. They smelled like Metal and Yarn? Wool? Fabric? Whatever, it was friends! Friends.
"Yeah, thanks, he is adorable. Just not when he needs a bath. Or eats my eggs like the egghead he is."​
Taking the moment to remove the paperclip from between his teeth, Haru tidied the forms before storing them in his bag. Hands free, Haru removed the leash from both his hip and Adam, who took the opportunity to start bestowing kisses on any offered limb.
"Name's Yuutoai, or Haru, it doesn't matter to me. This little Casanova is Adam. He's a English Bull Terrier, hince the long face."​

Tsuru Goshiken
Tsuru portrait.png
Mentioning: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Frieda

Being one the first in his line, Tsuru quickly wrapped up his inscription and headed against the advancing line on his way home. Somewhere along the way, however, he stopped dead in his tracks when he recognized the face of the skittish ink girl who started it all. She seemed to be physically healthy, but one good look at her body language and the way she stated at those charred clothes told Tsuru all that he needed to know about her mental state. “Hey there!” Without so much a look for permission, Tsuru glomped the girl in a quick hug, then pulled her back and held her by the shoulders, saying: “I'm happy to see you're safe.” There were a million other things he could have said there, but that line felt like it addressed the most critical matters. As the line walked, Tsuru let go of his friend, but kept walking alongside her to talk. He started out a little more serious than usual: “Some scary stuff happened here, that's for sure. But that's why we're here for right? It's not like pro heroes were born masters of their quirks.” He added with a bright smile and a loud chuckle.

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: CapRock CapRock (Tsuru )

The girl's eyes go wide as she is suddenly picked up, as soon as he applies pressure in the huge splashes of the ink shoot out from her hands at the building pressure "Kya!...." squirming a bit before she is quickly held by the boy afterwards and before being released. Starring up to him as he speaks slightly stunned at the entire event she stays silent for a few moments like a deer in the headlights before her head nods slowly, a very different set of thoughts running through her mind, however.

"I.it...The teacher said a...similar thing but, I just...really don't know where to start with that..." why the heck was she saying this? abort! abort! "I just dont want to hurt anyone, thats...not what heroes do"

With the vigilance of a hawk, Lee Vanderbilt monitored the line for those who cut position. He'd stopped several swindlers from advancing illegally already and he hoped they wouldn't be the last. Nothing satisfied him more than maintaining an orderly queue.

As he scanned the line, some looked at him with curiosity, perhaps even admiration. The reason? He'd turned the forms in already. He was keeping order without being compulsed to by the school and without being held there by the wait, this was the ethos of Lee displayed in full, Kobayashis third principle of heroism. "Serve humbly from day to day. In small ways alter the world around you, so that when the time comes to fight true evil, you will know righteousness your heart".

Beyond the altruistic reason, this would leave a good impression on the student council and the teaching staff. Perhaps that would aid him in the selection process after the exam. Or even more likely... This WAS part of the exam and he was already being tested. If that was the case then this display of dedicated Kobayashi-esque humble heroism would surely push him up a level on the leaderboard. Hell, he might already be on the fast track!

Yes I must be on to something here! There's no way AA would pass up an opportunity to evaluate potential students. This whole thing, from those children squabbling on the street to the way the line forms and who goes where, this must be part of the exam process. How intelligent, how thoughtful. This is a huge opportunity! I have to - -

"Hey! What's up it's been a while!" the words come, snapping Lee from his thoughts, a kid of black hair and average build beside the line talking to someone already on the line. His face snarky and troublesome, Lee knew the kind of kid this was. The type to subvert the rules.

"Yeah I got caught up in traffic on the way here and I saw you on line, you saved my spot rig - -

"You! You will not cut this line!" says Lee, his voice stern-ish and commanding... ish, his Japanese a little formal, learned off book and web pages.

In response, the kid and his friend burst into laughter. It was understandable. A goofy foreigner wearing out of place clothing speaking Simple Sam Japanese yelling at line cutters was a funny scene... For everyone else other than Lee.

"I'm serious. By cutting in line you're disrespecting everyone who came before you! Next time ARRIVE EARLY!" he continues, pointed finger waving at the two.

Aaaaaaand more laughter.

They aren't taking me serious at all what is this? thinks Lee, a bead of exaggerated anime sweat rolling down his brow.

Very well

He continues, pushing his glasses up, the sun flashing off their surface. He would do what was necessary in this situation, he would step up to the plate and...

Tell a teacher.

"HEY OV - -

Begins Lee.

"OK ok I'll go to the back of the stupid line you freak" says the kid, frustrated but still amused, his devilish smirk digging under the Texans skin as the two walk back through the line.

Lee would not falter emotionally though. Not after reading Kobayashis 100 rules for heroism. Number 37 being particularly important now. "A Hero's biggest enemy is their own emotion. A villain can only win in full if a hero falls to their own darkness"

And so he ignored the kids rank attitude until reaching the very back of the line.

"Thanks asshole" says the kid, arms crossed.

"Your welcome" replies Lee with a nod, likely the most infuriating reaction possible.

Not today he thinks with a slight smile, walking back through the lines only to be horrified once more. This time it was quirk use. The ink girl was out of control, she was using her quirk while in close proximity to another student (it's called hugging Lee) and after what had happened outside the gate, the Texan could only assume that the liquid was flammable.

Such a display... flagrant use of a dangerous quirk without written permission, right next to innocent bystanders....

Unbelievable

(OOC I know it's unintentional but Lee doesn't)

"YOU!" yells the studious boy, pointed finger waving once more, it's target? Freida.

"Your unlicensed quirk is unacceptable you need to control it better or risk invalidating everything heroes stand for Kobayashis eighth rule... (rabble rabble rabble rabble)" he begins with the linguistic grace of a cave rat, his Japanese fresh out Rosetta Stone.

"In conclusion" he continues, pausing.

"If you continue this outrageous behavior I will report you to the student council!"

He finishes, fist clenched, glasses flashing in the sunlight.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
Spindel Rostivia

Interacting With: Ekki M Joc Casl M Joc Casl and Haru Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

The dog's owner stepped forward, and the dog looked to him, as if asking for permission to recieve pets. In retrospect, Spindel knew she probably should've asked before going to pet the pooch. It was just common sense, and a point of caution. After all, not all dogs would appreciate the touch of a stranger.
Adam was not one of those dogs, Spindel watched with a grin as the pooch eagerly nuzzled her hand, his tail happily tapping away at Ekki's leg.

"Aww, who's a good boy, who's a good boy?", she giggled as Adam bestowed upon her excited dog kisses.
She scratched the pup behind his ears, and looked to his owner.

"My name's Spindel. Spindel Rostovia...some people call me Patches", she offered Haru a smile.

~Noto Kuroki~
Mentions:
Interacts: Jet Jet
Kuroki watched with growing disgust as this loud, annoying boy bossed people around. Kuroki shook her head, anger rising.

"HEY! You with the obsession problem!" She called out to the blonde guy with the glasses. "Who the hell put YOU in charge?!" She put her hands on her hips.

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: Jet Jet Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Frieda throws her hands up as the larger boy barrels down on her shouting with the finger pointing, oh god, oh god, oh god...what did she do now? she looks him over clean of ink at least and quickly scans the area before hearing the next part of his words, holding up her hands defensively waving them as her head shakes with wide eyes "Ah...I...i cant...i cant help...I tried rubber gloves and they just balloon up and I cant use my fingers!...I'm sorry! It just...it doesn't stop coming out!" Her movements just spreading the ink around further as the dripping increases with more splashes around the grounds, slowly backing up on until a new arrival voices up.

A new person from another line started shouting, she saw then flames, fights breaking out, someone throwing a chair and then the entire yard in a riot because of her! What should she do, she doesn't know how to handle this, ok...ok try your instincts, just say anything "THE PLASTIC TIPS ON SHOELACES ARE CALLED AGLETS!" she shouts quickly......Instincts Bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back