• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AA Prequel ("Short story")

CapRock

Character arc enthusiast
Kimona Kimona IG42 IG42 M Joc Casl M Joc Casl Natural Flavour Natural Flavour lost city lost city Roxasarass Roxasarass Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n StarryKnights StarryKnights Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra RI.a RI.a Vsland Vsland
(If you haven't been keeping up with chat lately, this is a little prequel meant to keep our characters busy before the RP may start properly. Participation is of course optional)

Prologue: High Hopes! Angelwood's sign up day

AA.png

April 7th - Osaka, Japan

While the quirk revolution deeply affected every country in the world in each's own way, there was certainly nowhere in which the hero culture had flourished better than in Japan. Hero agencies and their Heroes were always at the center of the news and discussion, especially amongst the young; for those, the hero schools and their admittance tests represents nothing less than the gateway into their dreams. That's the only possible explanation for Angelwood's situation that day, the most prestigious school of japan. Its line on that warm and foggy day stretched out for what seemed to be kilometers, featuring students from all across the country and even farther than that, all about to try their luck at joining the elite of tomorrow's heroes. Would they faulter when faced with such daunting competition, such an army of dreams opposing their own? Or would they stay true to their convictions and brave through all their diffulties on their first on their journey into becoming heroes? Only time would tell.
All the students there were to carry a sheet form with their information to be delievered inside the school so they could apply for the test. The sign-up would only be availible for one day and the students would be called by order of arrival, causing the immense line to be formed before the school had opened yet. The school gates would open at any time now, however, and due to its impressive resources and staff, a quick sign-up was all but guaranteed after the start.​

Last edited:

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken

Standing somewhere in that humongous line, red-headed boy wearing a very casual combination of a white tank top and red shorts was rocking back and forth in place, practically bursting with excitement despite the long path ahead of him still before reaching even the school gates. The sheet was held tightly in his hand but seemed mostly intact despite his erratic movements.

“C’mon, C’mon, C’mon…” He kept saying to no one in particular. “It’s not fair to keep us waiting like this. I wish we could start the test right now! We’re as ready as we’ll ever be!”

Still anxious for any news, Tsuru focused on the ground just ahead of him for a moment; the air grew white and quickly became a perfect slab, which he stepped on top of without budging it. He used the higher point to peek at the front gate, letting out an annoyed sigh and stepping back down as he realized they were still closed. It seemed like he had to wait a bit more still, but if he could wait 15 years for that day, he could probably manage a few more minutes.

rpnmet.jpg
"Wowee! That's a mighty fine quirk you got there young man, with that red hair I was betting it'd be a fire quirk, thankfully i'm not much of a betting man myself hahahaha, my boy here has quite the impressive quirk himself, its gonna carry him straight to the top so keep your eye on him, he's the one to beat, this school's got its fresh rising star right here, so you better work hard so you can keep up right! huh? slick?" A balding middle aged man said seemingly in one breath while a small boy, turning white in the face behind him, shook his head in disapproval at his father's harangue at a total stranger. He ended with a nudge to his son. "Dad! please don't, these kids are going to hate me and the doors haven't even open." Suddenly a light bulb flicked on behind the young boy's eyes "Dad! Oh no! that dad just started talking to that employee! If that's a teacher, he may already be picking odds on favorites before he even sees me! My super amazingness will go unnoticed and it'll be Willow Creek for me!" He said in the same rapid fire style his father just exhibited. The boys rouse was not subtle and with a "Yea yea yea, I get you, well I'm not going to talk to that man, but I will go get us some snacks and use the rest room. How 'bout you slugger? You look like a hot dog guy, I'll be right back" The second comment being directed at the red head standing infront. Without waiting for a replay, he walked back towards the lot.

"I am soo sorry about that!" And with that remark, a respectful bow and a half hearted smile, the boy began to let his eyes wander around, since he couldn't exactly walk away and lose his spot in line.

Last edited:
WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: CapRock CapRock (mentioned) - OUTFIT: X
Misako was finding it hard to stand still in the line. She had so much energy today, like always, and she didn’t know what to do with herself. Her emerald green eyes wandered from kid to kid trying to scope out the others that planned on attending the school of her choice. She wanted to spar with them all! “Oh! Look at that one!”she exclaimed pointing to the tall red headed male who looked like he could be her and her twins brother. “He would be fun to practice with!”she smiled as she looked at her slightly shorter twin brother. Today was the perfect weather for sparring, and even though school hadn’t started yet it was never too early to get to know each other right? She hoped her classmates would be strong and as energetic as she was.

fn1nrqO.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: N/A - OUTFIT: X
Unlike his energetic sister Hayato would have rathered to sleep in today. She woke him and his other six siblings to go jog a few miles at five am,and it was also tiring to get his family to stay home and not join them today. He didn’t want a hoard of redheads running around his soon be school, plus he didn't want anyone to recognize his famous parents and siblings. “It’s not even the first day yet,”he raised his eyebrow at his younger sister as he cracked a smile. Her enthusiasm always happened to be infectious. He placed his hand that wasn’t carrying paperwork into his front pocket. He seemed to be more chill and relaxed compared to his beaming sister. “Plus I doubt anyone’s as ramped up to fight as you,”he commented as he looked around the line. It was a hero school though, who knew what to expect?

Last edited:
[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 2px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
A luxurious black limo pulled up unto the driveway, causing curious murmurs to spread amongst the thousands that had gathered to put their name into Japan's most prestigious hero academy. Two bodyguards dressed in black suits first came out, quickly going round the sides; one held the door open, while the other stood guard to make sure the crowd doesn't get too close.

"My, there's certainly a lot of people here today." A distinguished man stepped out first, buttoning his blazer before extending a hand to help the next passenger out. By this time, some had recognised the man and lunged forward with their phones, camera ready to take a picture. The two guards sprung into action, their quirks aiding them to keep the avid fans and spectators at bay.

"Ara ara. You are right honey." The woman giggled, giving a wave and a smile towards the crowd.

"Akiko-sama!" "Akiko-sama, please give me your autograph!" "Please look here, Akiko-sama!"

The crowd grew more restless by the second, adamant on getting closer to the supermodel. All eyes were on the celebrity couple, not many questioned why they were there in the first place, let alone the small child that stepped out of the limo last.

"Mou! Mama! Papa! I told you this would happen! I would have been fine if I came alone." Umaru sighed, tired of telling them for the hundred time. Even though she didn't have to face all the attention, there was still a light blush on the fair girl's cheeks. Despite growing up as a celebrity, she still never got used to having the spotlight. "Thanks for dropping me off. I'm fine now. So, please. Go back! I'm sure you have a busy day today!" She hooked her arms with her parents, one on each arm and pulled them back towards the car.

"Ehhh-- But Ru-chan. We came all this way to support you! We can't just leave so soon." Her mother whined.

"No no, you've both done enough. You can continue supporting me far away from here." Umaru insisted. 'They were probably going to scout for another candidate for an arranged marriage! Can't have that!' She thought, huffing as she was still trying to get them back in the car. They were too heavy!

Her father laughed loudly, patting his daughter. "I get it! You don't want us to embarrass you. Alright, we'll go." Her mother was about to whine about it yet again, but Kaito gently shook his head, whispering something in her ear which made her smile in understanding. Slightly confused, Umaru was soon left by the pavement, the black limo disappearing and the crowd finally dispersing. 'At least they are gone!' She let out a sigh of relief before clutching the relevant documents in her hand and turning towards the gates of the academy. Then it dawned on her...

She had to go to the back of the line! Why couldn't they just stop there then! Her brows creased in worry and she kept looking around her to find out which way she should go. There was just people everywhere. She would just have to ask! She went up towards two red-heads whom looked alike. Siblings, she assumed. Umaru's cheeks growing rosy once again as let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding and gulped visibly before speaking.

"Ex-excuse me. Do you perhaps know where I can join the line?"

L3n L3n
code by RI.a
[/div]

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: All​

Among the lines, a towering girl stands silently, pure short snow hair secured by goggles with a long ahoge crowning it, heads and shoulders amongst above the other entrants, a simple if old fashioned garb of a deep grey cotton shirt with laced eyelets with similar lighter pants and work boots. Somehow despite their great size, their outfits were somehow still loose with the thick muscle of their exposed arms visible, a somewhat listless expression across their face as they scan the crowds from their elevated vantage point.

Several shorter individuals stand in front of her, well relatively, the fact this was Japan simply made it all the more prevalent head slowly looking between each with the same somewhat blank expression"City folk are weird, Does red mean loud?" a far softer and higher voice than one expect for one with her appearance.

She looks to the sheet the arm crawling upwards once more, faint soot covering the page as she checks it over once more before she notices another commotion tilting her head in the direction of the louder crowd and the limo pulling up with a skinny girl getting out and people swarming. As the people gather she seems to gain some degree of curiosity to the otherwise blank expression at the scene to slowly walk up and look curiously, bending down to the item of interest

Tilting their head once more "Facinating....a 1982 Toyota Century" softly putting a hand on the tire seemingly oblivious to the celebrity next to her as she speaks quietly to herself"....3510mm wheelbase with 1820kg curb weight, recently rebalanced though minimum use, transmission not shifted from column to floor..."

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Tags: All​

A Multicolored blur can be seen streaming down the street leaving flecks of colour in their wake, pumping their arms with frantic running as panicked expression "IM LATE, IM LATE, IM LATE....." she overslept, she couldn't find the form why did she have to stay up so late.....oh right the boss, damn Virgil and his chiselled marble of a jawline and...No Bad Frieda!, School more Important!. She could see it now, the demonic giants of the teacher casting her out, her parents disowning her, living in the raining gutter until she's taken advantage of and then pulled out on a mortuary slap *No! Im too young to live on the streets! I've got to make it, got to make it!*

She can see the school now! the gates not open! she can make it, she can make it! she can do thi.....why is it getting closer alot faster? and....higher? am i flying?. A Screeching of tires can be heard before a bang as it seems the girl had crossed paths with an unfortunate driver only for ink to splatter his windshield, she slid from the bonnet and started flying directly towards the metal gate. Oh...shes going to hit the wall thats......THATS BAD! "BAD DAY! BAD DAY! BAD DAY!" a pinwheel of flailing technicolour as ink flows from their hand and splatters along their path and likely several other entrants as they continue towards the rapidly approaching solid obstacle.

*Should i have tried to be a Bishounen manga artist instead?*

Spindel Rostovia

Among the massive crowd of AA hopefuls stood a quiet young woman. Her dark green locks were currently pulled back into a neat bun, with her bangs pinned to the right side to avoid having them stuck in her face.
She wore a neatly pressed collared shirt which sported a detailed, hand stitched rose pattern which wrapped around the sleeves. It was paired with a plan black skirt. Not the most out going outfit, but it some of Spindel's nicest clothes that didn't cross the line into too formal. The darker color complimented her blue tinted skin, but the skirt and short sleeved shirt didn't do much to hid the stitches which lined her body. Nor could she hide the dark patch of discoloration around her right eye, Spindel didn't even try anymore.

She clung tightly to her information sheet, cautious of any force that may cause it to become damaged. This had to go perfectly, but even something as simple as applying for the entrance exam could go horribly wrong.
She had a back up printed out just in case, currently it was stashed in the purse that was resting on her right shoulder.

An older and worn bag, it had been a gift from her mother, and carrying it that day comforted the teen.
She took another breath and tried to peek around the people in front of hr, hoping to catch a glimpse of the school gate. Given the line wasn't moving yet, Spindel assumed that they weren't open yet.

Everything is fine, just calm down. You'll go in, hand over your registration sheet and be ready to take the entrance exam...

Her and well over a thousand other hopefuls. Angelwood Academy was the premier hero school in the country, people from all around the world applied here. People from all walks of life too, Spindel's attention was drawn to an arriving limo, a crowd of fawning onlookers quickly surrounded the people getting out of it.

From the rich socialites...to the measly daughter of a seamstress...

She sighed and fiddled with the strap on her bag, trying to chase away such nagging thoughts.
She was just as capable as becoming a hero as...as anyone.
She... She was getting wet.

Her frown deepened as she felt something wet splatter on her shoulders, as well as splattering over the paper she held in her hands. Paling, she looked up, just in time to catch a glimpse of what looked like another hopeful go flying by, trailing a technicolor stream of what looked like paint behind them.
Paint that had now splattered her, and her clothes...and her paper.

...This is why she brought a back up. She balled the soiled paper up and stashed it in her bag as she sprinted to follow after the flying figure. They'd crash into a wall of someone didn't stop them.

"Hey!", she cried out as she reached forward, the thick, black stitched bands round her forearm unraveled. Several thick tendrils launched forward and toward the airborne teen before they could crash into the gate.

Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Sakura.jpgSakuraSakura.jpg
Location: The biggest line-up Sakura has ever seen in her life
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra StarryKnights StarryKnights
Interacts: N/A

It took Sakura a long time to notice how tense every muscle in her body was, just staring up at the huge campus that lay in front of her. But never mind the building, look at the line-up! She thought. Isn't the acceptance rate like... 3%? Less? I can't remember. Her pet mouse, Ghost, rustled in the kleenex nest that Sakura had provided him in her pocket. That brought Sakura back into focus, and she looked down at her pocket as the young mouse pocked his head out and gave her a critical look. Seriously? his squinted little eyes said. What's the big deal? I just want to sleep.

Sakura relaxed her tensed arms, which had been shaking all the way up to her shoulders until now, and relaxed her sweaty palms. She walked over to the back of the line, legs shaking. I hope no one will notice me. Then she frowned. Wait. No one ever notices me. And she relaxed a little.

However, it seemed like this place might be a place of rampant chaos. People were crowding a limousine, and some girl got hit by a car and nearly flew into a wall already.... luckily another girl saved her with a cool power where threads just sort of came out of her... Much more useful than my quirk for... pretty much everything. She thought.

The gates were still closed... how long would it be until they opened? And after that, how long until the massive amount of kids before her got through and it would be her turn?

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Tags: StarryKnights StarryKnights

The girl crosses her arms in front of her just before impact, only to have several bands around her waist yank her back at the last moment "Hyuck!" coughing out at the whiplash of the stop almost, covering the front of the gate with several colours before coming to stop and plopping down on the ground. Her arms are still braced expecting an impact and messy end, eyes clenched shut before one slowly creeps open to see she has stopped "Huh? where was the painful bang?...there was meant to be a bone breaking bang?" starting to look around confused before running a hand across her waist.

The shorter girls clothing seems to be consisting of an oversized technicolour shirt along with old stained jeans, white hair also stained with various colours as she runs a hand through it once more with a relieved sigh, more colour being added. "Im Alive....huh but whos is...." nervously shaking her head as she follows the trail to the girl and crowds covered in ink, laughing nervously with a panicked expression "Heeeeeeey....erm, Nice....weather were....having...OH PLEASE DONT HIT ME IM SORRY!" Bringing the hand back up to brace for a strike or something from annoyed entrants.

Last edited:

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken
Mentioning: M Joc Casl M Joc Casl 's Eki

As soon as Tsuru stepped down, he was greeted with a balding middle aged man a small kid hiding behind him. He smiled proudly when commented on his quirk, then stared curiously at the boy as his father praised him and finally stared blankly at rapid fire exchange between the two. The only part he seemed to actually follow well was the mention to food:

“Yes I am!”

After the boy’s dad left, Tsuru was finally greeted with a respectful bow, yet the kid seemed intent on ending the conversation there. The young redhead would have none of that and instead reached out and attempted to pull him into a side hug (likely pulling himself towards Eki instead), turned at him and added gleefully:

“What are you talking about? You look pretty cool, kid! And your dad... Nevermind.” His voice died out a moment before he exploded again: “Anyway, I’m Tsuru! Nice to meet you. What’s your name?” Despite having just asked his name, he was still talking and looking at the boy like an old friend; he wouldn’t have it any other way with such a upstanding-looking boy.

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: anyone pls - OUTFIT: X
Misako wandered away from her brother while he was talking. She made it her goal to find someone on equal par with her fighting level or better. The red head she scoped out earlier seemed like a good option but she didn’t want to interrupt his conversation he was having. She was getting lost in her search when someone flew by spraying her thighs with.. Ink? Her eyes followed the other female as she soared to the wall to be saved by tendrils. She looked in awe at the sight. She desperately wanted to know what they were made of, and if her sword could cut through it. That was an amazing entrance she had to give the other props if she saw her again. “Would anyone want a sparring partner?”she called into the line of kids excitedly. This was her way of making friends.

fn1nrqO.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: RI.a RI.a - OUTFIT: X
He watched as the shorter blonde female made her way over from a limo to him and his sister. He noticed how she seemed to appear lost or confused, probably both. It wasn't hard to wonder why as a line this long would most likely confuse anyone, especially when it wasn't straight or orderly. He thought about about her question. He couldn't seem to remember where the line started or ended, all he remembered was that he was standing there. He looked to his sister for help but she seemed to be off doing her own thing, which left him with the papers and keeping their spot in this endless maze of a line. "Yeah I don't know, just join us,"he said motioning for the blonde girl to get in line with him with a laid back smile. "I'm sure the others wont mind,"he added as he looked behind him. This is when he took notice of how many towering people there were around him, but the one he took notice of the most was the red headed male his sister wanted to fight. He'd never understand her need for a challenge. Hayato wasn't afraid to fight people bigger than him, but he sure didn't go looking for the chance to. "So you're gonna be a first year right?"he asked making conversation. He eyed the flying ink girls commotion before dismissing it like he was used to crazy things like that happening.

• Aijou Kurokami

Within the large line of hopefuls is a peculiar looking girl with demonic hair. The hair itself, or rather himself, had transformed into a high chair for his host to sit than stand for a long time. She is seen drinking her milkshake as she waits patiently for the doors to open. This is Aijou Kurokami, a Quirkless girl with a parasite of a hair named Merkava. Normally it would be impossible for a Quirkless to get into a hero school, but thanks to the parasite that has bonded with her, the impossible has made possible.

"So, Merkava..." Aijou spoke "You think the school would accept us? How would they react when I say that I'm Quirkless?" She asked, and the parasite replies "That depends, kid. Don't get your expectations high. You might not know when something goes unexpected." Aijou sighs as she takes another sip of her milkshake.

Akemi Tajima
Twiddling her cane in her hands Akemi idly scrolled through the viewpoints of the people around her noting with a small smirk that a decent number were glancing in her direction drawn to either the telltale cane indicating her blindness she held or the grey, yellow and orange bird that perched on her shoulder, letting her smirk grow a little she waved at a person who had been staring more openly at her and snickered as their gaze quickly snapped to look somewhere else. Returning to her shameless spying she observed the arrival of the limo with interest and peeked inside recognising it's famed occupants and observed the blonde girl that she presumed to be their daughter.

The roving gaze of her mind's eye was interrupted by cries of alarm and the sound of liquid splattering, instantly she expanded her perception to include several people at once and saw the incoming deluge of multicoloured ink and quickly ducked behind someone broad enough to shield her with getting splattered, she was not going to spend the rest of the day with people staring at ink on her clothes or in her hair, she would almost rather just not use her quirk in that case but just imagining the stares would probably be just as bad. Jostled by the sudden movement the cockatiel she carried squawked in alarm. "Ssh it's alright Pocky, I'm sorry." Shifting the bird onto her forearm she gently stroked his back with her free hand while checking that none of the ink had gotten on her.

Liam O'Sullivan/Father O'Sullivan
pl.jpg

There sat an awkward silence between Liam and his father as he would be attending his new school in a country that was almost completely foreign to him. Living by the mountainsides Liam was not used to seeing overly large buildings with hundreds of people walking down the sidewalks. Nor was he used to seeing such high levels of technology. It was a bit overwhelming to say in the least and it had him quite nervous being somewhat of a country bumpkin. It seemed that his father had caught on to how he was feeling and turned on some music. Of course Liam was at that age where he was going through some changes and his father would often still see him as that little naive little twelve your old. The song began to play and it had been an old one he had listened to constantly while they went out hiking together.

“Daaaaaaad.” Liam said groaning a bit as he looked over to his father who returned his little stare by messing up the boy's hair. “What I thought you loved Kpop? You used to play this song all the time.” The father replied delivering a little laugh at Liam's aggravation. “Come on I’ll start it off.” His father replied laughing once more as he began to do a little dance as he continued driving down the road. He began singing along to the song shooting a few friendly looks as at his son as he did so. “You’re so so handsome my eyes my eyes are blinded. I can’t breathe because I’m trembling. Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby. Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby." The man's voice certainly didn't match this type of music despite actually singing rather well. "If you don't sing along I'll turn up the speakers when we arrive to your new school." The threat overall got Liam to comply though he wasn't the most thrilled. While he still did love this song he found it more or less embarrassing when other people caught him listening to it. Delivering a little sigh Liam began to sing alongside his father as the constant lyrics actually made him loosen up a bit. Even to the point where he himself was even dancing in the car with his father. "Oh so so pretty your heart is so pretty. Was captured from first glance, caught so closely. Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby. Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby." The two shared a heavy laughter together when realizing that two large looking men were singing such a song as they came across a red light. The song had caught the attention of a few civilian eyes who were basically starring at them to which his father teased by flexing his biceps at them. Causing Liam to slightly punch him in the arm for continually embarrassing but overall still delivering a small amount of laughter.

As the large duo drove off they continued singing together. Dancing and laughing the entire trip as they did so until Liam noticed they were approaching his new school to see quite a number of students already waiting. Quickly Liam turned off the music just to hear a hearty laughter from his father who turned it back on. It became a war between the two with flicking the music on and off with his father teasing him by even attempting to turn up the volume. "DAAAAAD STOP!" The war of music continued until his father finally had enough fun with teasing him as he allowed Liam to turn it completely off. As they approached the drop off point Liam was about to get out until his father pulled him into a deep and strong bear hug as he lowered the windows of the vehicle. Laughing he shouted towards the other students as he covered Liam's mouth so he couldn't interrupt him. "HEY! PLEASE TAKE OF MY LITTLE BOY! HE'S REALLY SENSITIVE AND GENTLE!" Liam struggled to get his father off of him with no avial until his father finally released him before messing up his hair once more. "See? I broke the ice for you." LIam of course embarrassed stumbled as he got of the care making him look a little silly given his massive size and intimidating body. Liam couldn't even say a word as he walked closer and closer towards his students. A feeling of uneasiness flowing through his entire body. This was definitely not the way to start off the morning.​

@ Everyone cause Liam's father is loud as hell

Last edited:
Spindel Rostovia

Interacting With:
Frieda- PlusUltra PlusUltra

Mentioned:
Liam

Gritting her teeth, she managed to stop the person mid flight before they could crash into the wall. The sudden stop sent a splash of color all over the gate, and the other hopefuls standing around it. Groans of discontent sounded as Spindel stepped forward, her threads were secured around the person's waist. She could see now it was a teenage girl, probably around her age. She was covered in bright color splashes, the colors were so vivid and bright and striking Spindel wanted to capture it in a stunning outfit.

Just not the one he was currently wearing, she could feel the inky substance running down her neck. Her previously white shirt probably looked more like tie dye.
Still, she was happy to see the girl wasn't harmed, though she did seem on edge.

Understandably so, given she'd just splashed the majority of the crowd with ink, or paint or... something.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay", Spindel put her arms up to show she meant no harm. Her threads unwrapped from their position, and retreated back into their usual positions, wrapped around her forearms.

"I'm not going to hurt you, are you alright?", she offered the girl a hand, and a small smile.
"My name's Spindel...uh...but most people just call me Patches", she chuckled lightly and scratched at the patch on her face.
Her attention deviated for a moment as a loud man's voice cut through the noise of the crowd.

Looking up, she spotted what she assumed was a father son duo.
The poor guy looked embarrassed as all heck.

Poor guy, that was why she was thankful she'd convinced her mom to stay home.

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh

Turning from the object of her fascination to the other loud redhead, what was it her father said about them again. A Flashback of a giant man laughing over a forge.

*Your Mother? Ah she had a head of fire so of course a temper and passion to match! Crossed hands with her and knew it instantly Zehahahaha*

It certainly fits, sparring was a thing they did at schools right? Maybe, It would maybe help her learn more about a person and that would be good, you needed to know about people to help them and make a better world for them. Nodding to herself a few times she slowly stands up and walks over to the shorter Redhead "A Partner sounds fun...." raising her hand flat in a greeting before her eye starts moving slowly down to her arm and the flecks of ink "Is it raining?" turning her head upwards to look to the sky before turning to the shouting man, Take care of his boy?. Nodding slowly she reaches over to pick him up both hands under the arms without a hord, lifting him heigh like her weighed nothing before turning nad hugging them in front of her "Can this one spar too? That man said he needed to be adopted..."

Aijou Kurokami & Kadena Guinto

As Aijou finishes her drink, Merkava quickly has a part of him form an umbrella as ink began to rain. "Clumsy idiots..." He thought. As for Kadena, as soon as she notices the ink rain, she quickly went over to Aijou and say " Excuse me." Before she goes underneath the umbrella to shield herself from the ink rain. "Huh? Who is this dark chick?" Merakava thought as he kept his umbrella up. By then, they heard someone yelling at the entire crowd. They turn around and saw a father and son duo with the former telling the crowd to take care of his son, much to his embarrassment. Aijou giggled at the poor man's situation, but felt a bit of jealousy because he is with his father. Merkava on the other hand finds it annoying and for Kadena, she sees it as a concern.

Mistahh Mistahh

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh - OUTFIT: X
Misakos eyes brightened up at the taller female volunteering. “That’s wonderful,”she exclaimed giving the white haired female a thumbs up. The others muscular arms also got her excited, I mean she had to be strong. Her point was proven when the girl picked up the handsome male. “Of course he can spar too!”she said as she looked the male up and down. He was an inch taller than her, and he really nice hair. In other words he looked fun to fight. “And you need to be adopted?”she questioned as she looked at him, one of her eyebrows raising as she smiled. She wondered what that was about since it seemed impossible to not want the male.

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald

She lowers her hands looking between each of the stares with somewhat manic laughter, head twitching as she looks between each "Oh yeah that was funny right?, Yep toatally find...something just bumped into me" trying to stand up before holding her side a bit and legs shaking heavily "See? Completely fine...Erm, ImFriedaNiceToMeetYou" she speaks rapidly before holding a hand up to shake the appendage covered in ink as she lookt to it before wiping it off on her hand best she can, though the tips remained stained. "I....erm well friends would call me...." *Think of something cool, something cool, come on if you had friends what would they call you?* Her mind goes to several silhouettes behind them hearing distant voices *KALIMARI!, SHORT STACK! INK STAIN!* doing her best impression of a confident pose she just says the first thing that comes to mind "BaraHunter14......" freezeing as her eyes widen in panic "No, No i mean....erm......Pa.....Let?, You Pallette thats what i meant, thats totally what they call me yep!" her palms were sweaty, knees felt weak and arms were heavy, stains covering her body already....yep a toatal....disaster, and she likely just had this person taking pity on her for it....but well Pity is better than contempt so lets go with it.

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus

She holds the boy tighter to her chest for a few moments somewhat protectively at the later comment "I saw him first" face pouting slightly as she looked to the girl "But were would you want to Spar? The street has Cars so isnt good...also I am Galatea Cyprus" looking down to the boy in her arms "I am going to call him Mr Badger"

rpnmet.jpg
CapRock CapRock
Wow, he still wanted to carry a conversation. Not that Eki didn't, he just didn't want to make this kid feel obligated to exchange awkward pleasantries if he didn't want to. Suddenly an outstretch arm reached around Eki trying to pull him in for a hug. His naturally heavy body did a good job anchoring him in place but he still needed to take an extra step to maintain his balance. While he was heavy, the red headed boy, named Tsuru, was still pretty massive himself.

"Ugh hi, I'm Eki Shirogane. It's a pleasure to meet you." His smile grew larger and showed a sweet warm face. The warm day and layers he was wearing made him sweat giving his skin an additional shimmer. His mom often said his true quirk was that smile. "Yea, my dad is a lot to handle but he's genuinely nice, if not over bearing, pushy and egotistical." The last part came with a flat affect, rife with evidence of a bitter side. Found himself still in the embrace of Tsuru, and with a few glances back to make sure a "kick me" sign hadn't been placed on his back, he resigned himself to just let it happen.

Far off, Eki heard the sounds of an overbearing father. It made him feel warm to know he wasn't the only one with this problem. The warmth could also be from Tsuru's embrace. Which caused his face to turn pale, which was his way of turning red since his blood was metallic and not red.

Last edited:
Spindel Rostovia

Interacting with: Frieda PlusUltra PlusUltra

No one she would describe as a friend had ever called her Patches or Patchwork. The nicknames surfaced thanks to the obvious patches of dark color which dotted her already unusual looking skin. At some point, Spindel chose to embrace the name, in the hopes that her peers would stop using it as an insult.
There was no hiding the patches, she'd tried, but no make up she'd found was able to fully cover while matching her pale blue hue.
So she gave up, and embraced the inevitable.

"...Well, I wouldn't say friends call me that but", she shrugged. "It is what it is...oh, nice to meet you Frieda...", she glanced to the stained finger tips, wondering what on earth was causing that. It was obviously the girl's quirk.

"So uh...Palette...that's a cool nick name. Is it because you make uh...", she gestured to the stains and wiped some of the ink off her own clothes.
"I want to say this is paint, but it seems to be thinner so...ink?". She brightened.
"Either way, that's a colorful power to have", she glanced down to her now tye-dye shirt, she thought for a moment before smiling.

"Honestly I think this shirt needed a splash of color, so thanks".
The colors were so bright they sorta washed out the stitching on the shirt, but Spindel could lighten the colors later...she hoped.

She was happy her fellow applicant was unharmed, though she wondered what she could've run into that would've caused Frieda to go flying like she did.​

Liam O’Sullivan
7F617E93-E8CE-48A6-B471-AD94055460B1.jpeg

Liam mostly kept his head down as he continued walking towards his fellow students. Not wanting to make eye contact after the embarrassment his father had just put him through. Of course because attempting to avoid everyone he was caught off guard when he was suddenly pulled into the arms of another student. It had been a while since he was handled so easily given his size and weight. His face flashed red with embrassment. Especially as she pulled his head into her chest. Adopted? He was not a child. Perhaps this was some sort of Japanese tradition? Father often spoke that their traditions were different from theirs, but he didn’t expect them to be so weird. Another one approached, a redhead, who at first mentioned sparring which overall had his attention until she went back to the whole adoption tradition they seem to have. He started to get more flustered than embarrassed upon being called a badger. It was obvious if he just sat there he was going to be continually treated like a child, but he didn’t want to upset them by ruining their little fun if this did happen to be just a normal tradition. He cleared his throat finding the right words to say before speaking. “Liam or Kenta......if you don’t mind......” He said somewhat quietly not being able to make eye contact with either one of them as his flushed face was almost as red as a cherry at this point.
PlusUltra PlusUltra
L3n L3n

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh - OUTFIT: X
”Well Liam, Galatea, it’s nice to meet you! I’m Misako, but you guys can call me Ko or Misa!”she gave a little bow, purposely leaving out her last name. Her family was well known, and she didn’t want the people here thinking she got special treatment. The males face turning red was honestly the cutest thing she had seen in awhile, but she was going to have to give the cute award to Galatea’s nickname for him. “What to do about sparring..”she looked around in thought. Yeah there didn’t seem to be any good places available. “We could do it right here! We’d just have to be extremely careful not to hit anyone.. but that might get us in trouble..”her eyes wandered over the people around them till they landed on her twin. “Oh after we finish up here we could go over to my house! I live in walking distance, and we have our own sparring rinks out back!”she suggested. Her house was gigantic due to the sheer size of holding ten people, and they had a huge backyard.. yeah she lived in a mansion. It wasn’t that hard to believe with her parents and her four older siblings being pro heroes. Plus she found no harm in inviting over basically strangers. Even if they meant harm, which she couldn’t see them doing even with their statures, she knew they couldn’t do anything with her family there. “Oh and my brother could join us so we could fight one on ones,”she added giving a little wave to her twin who was talking to a blonde girl. He did a classic brother move and ignored her.

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus

Her arms remain around the boy nodding as he speaks, replying in a simple soft monotone "Mr Badger is Cuter, But nice to meet you Misa" she looks across the line once more "I do not currently have sparring equipment and others may take exception to be struck my mistake" tilting her head thinking the idea over slowly "Oh..also quirk use is not allowed on the street apparently...that might be important too" Adjusting her hold of the boy slightly nodding slowly looking to the other boy present "Hello..." hand slowly raising up to wave before returning to her hold and back to Misa "He seems distracted?"

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald

She takes a deep breath and rubs her hair looking away nodding slowly "To meet you nice.....no I mean, erm Nice to meet you! Yeah, that's what I meant" stopping and looking to her dripping had, taking a bottle from her bag to drink slowly. For one two much ink loss had he get dehydrated, secondly, it gave her time to think without that long awkward silence that made it look like she was spending too long thinking, though her time soon ran out as she hit the bottom of the bottle far faster than she thought, Crap! I didn't even think of anything!.

"Yeah, the colour looks...good on you, very erm....in the season? yeah like one of those designs on the runways in Malen, totally saw one like of that in Paris...wait I mean Malen" starting to sweat again chuckling nervously and looking around before noticing her hands, great swap topics "Oh right my hands, erm...Its...Inks the default but I can make it thicker so it's more like paint.....I can totally make any colour yeah...just...well it's hard to ...turn off" the fluid itself increased its production and potency when she felt either strong emotions or stress, and given she was out in public and likely a laughing stock getting pity for it? yep pretty stressful at the moment. The point punctured by the soft dripping from her fingers just as a bus with a large ink stain seems to pass by the road behind her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back