• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AA Prequel ("Short story")

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 2px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mitsuki-san. We'll see you around then!" Umaru waved goodbye as Akemi lead her to the right queue. The family name knawed at the back of her mind. Why did it sound so familiar? Where had she heard it before?

Akemi's question broke her train of thought, a little embarrassed that she had noticed that. Well, who wouldn't have? A hand rubbed the back of her neck, "Ah that did cause a scene didn't it? I told my parents that that would happen but they didn't listen to me."

"Parents, am I right?" She joked, letting out an awkward chuckle as she turned to face the commotion Akemi was scowling at. Umaru felt a little sad that a quarrel had started and people had already started to dislike each other. They were going to be pro heroes of the future. They shouldn't be yelling at each other or saying disrespectful things. The blonde caught herself staring at them for a little too long so she averted her gaze to the ground and noticed a stick Akemi was holding. The sudden realisation of the red-head's disability hit her and she let out a big gasp.

"Are you-- Eek!" The small girl got caught off by the sudden appearance of a large boy. No, a man. And he was twice or triple her size! Umaru's legs shook slightly just standing so close to the big guy that continued cooing the little parrot resting on Akemi's shoulder.

Interactions: IG42 IG42 Timv9 Timv9 Jet Jet
code by RI.a
[/div]

The young albino raised his brows ever so slightly at the intensity of the red-skinned man. The both of them standing so close to each other made them stand out so much more. He recomposed himself, though there wasn't much of a difference in expressions.

"Nakimura Souei." He answered Oni Jiro's question, "Black Ice." The pale boy wasn't ashamed of his family history, even if they had the news and journalists covering his childhood for a good month; during and after his father's trial. Souei still believed he's a good man, after all he wouldn't be here if it weren't for his parents. He also hoped that deciding on a hero name even before he got accepted was not too ambitious. But the teen figured that he had better be a little more confident in front of the self defense and physical tutor than not.

Souei bowed slightly to greet Oni Jiro goodbye before following Akio as he suggested. Silently listening and agreeing with his teachings of quirk use and safety. It may not be new to Souei, but it gave him a good impression of Akio and certainly impressed the injured boy. Upon reaching the nurse's office, both boys were intrigued by the interaction between Akio and Hina, as well as Hina himself. Showing the boys that their time here would not be boring in the slightest.

Souei helped the boy up to the bed as instructed and stepped aside, letting the kind looking nurse do his job. He slowly shifted back to Akio's side to ask, "Should I go ahead and hand both our forms in?"

"Eh? I can't trouble you any more than this! I can go myself after."

Souei shrugged in response, "Only if it's allowed."

"Ah... Right.." The boy turned back round a little dejected that Souei's offer sounded more like a convenience and conditional than before.
©social
SOUEI NAKIMURA
®

Angelwood Academy
Interactions: Jet Jet Kimona Kimona

"BLACK ICE! HOW COOL!!! I look forward to your attendance!!!" Oni responds, beaming in his own... well... rather grim fashion, looking down dramatically as Souei departs, forming a reply to the ever witty Akio, the following words a low and serious baritone.

"I'll cover the line...

"As my duty to the school commands...

"However...

"Such an injury is but an annoyance for any true hero...

"By that age I had trained through broken bones....

"I'd fought wild beasts with talon claws....

"And walked through thorn jungles....

"No wonder modern heroes have gone soft....

"YOU ENABLE TH.....

He begins, volume rising, looking up from the ground toward where Akio stands!

Aaaaaaaaand he's gone. He'd been gone.... the whole time.

Onis colleague hadn't heard a word. Not even nearby students were listening to his wisdom, walking around him like river passing rock. Truly, he was pissing in the wind. At least the sparrow perched to his high left was listening, it's head cocked to the side with intrigue.

Hand balling into a fist once more, Oni could only chuckle. Of course Akio had left already. In his genius he'd swept in to leave a snarky comment, vanishing before reply. Akio was the ultimate troll, the nightmare of internet forums brought to face and he'd gotten Jiro again... The mad genius!

"So effortless! Akio, one day I will defeat you!" thinks Oni, straightening himself out, surveying the line with critical eyes.

Last edited:
ages_of_anime_characters.png
Hideki Mitsuki
Man these two were annoying, they decided to make a huge scene in front of everybody and then somehow didn't seem to realize that they were holding everyone up. Hideki couldn't care any less what they were arguing about, which he was sure was probably stupid anyway. Steam continued to come off of his right hand, he was honestly ready to just hand in his form and be done. All of a sudden the blonde hair boy who obviously wasn't from Japan with his accent, bowed his head and started to apologize, he was yelling about how sorry he was, and then out of nowhere he decided to challenge the girl to a school sanctioned debate. "Whatever man if you want to debate her just do it on your own time, some of us actually need to turn these forms in because we are going to make it into this academy, while others.... are just taking up everyone's time."

The girl that he was arguing apologized as well, but couldn't seem to look at Hideki, he didn't really care but it did interest him a little bit as too why she wouldn't look at him, then after calling the guy she was arguing with some names, she decided to abstain from the debate, so looks like she wasn't the book smart type, the guy definitely was book smart but didn't seem to have any street smarts or common sense, they seemed like total opposites of each other, no wonder why they got into an argument. As the girl was walking away she again bowed her head towards him, not looking him face to face and then she said that she would see him in class, she said it like it was a question, was she questioning whether he would get into the school, this caused Hideki to chuckle. "I suppose we will, if they decide to let you in here." With that Hideki walked past the two of them and got back in line, the line would begin moving again and eventually he would hand in his form to take the entrance exam. The woman at the desk smiled at him as she took his form looking over it for a moment, before her eyes changed. She looked up at him with a hint of sadness in her eyes, she must have read his last name and put together who he was and who his parents were, she then put a smile back on and tried to hide the sadness in her eyes "Well looks like you're all set here, good luck with the exam!" Hideki nodded and turned around to walk off, he gritted his teeth a little, he didn't need people to feel sorry for him, he wasn't some weak little kid. He would pass the entrance exam and then graduate as the strongest to ever go to Angelwood Academy.

Mention/Interact: Jet Jet (Lee) Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Noto)

Black.King.%28Yonshoku.no.Shihaisha%29.600.1713152.jpg

Akio Watanabe
Tags: RI.a RI.a

Akio sighed, partly in relief. The attention was no longer on him, and U- ahem, Hina-san was doing his job. And once again Shimuzu-san was being roped into this. Of course, the principal enjoyed this sort of thing, since his quirk was the healing type as well, so that was alright. "It would be more efficient to just use your quirk Hina-san." he tells him, "The boy still needs to turn his application in and head about his day," he says with his arms crossed, avoiding eye contact at all costs. Akio regrets opening his mouth at this point in time. Hina's full attention was on him now. As the friendly french male started to pout he could already predict what would happen next. He got pulled into a large tight hug, which in turn resulted in a dozen mice escaping out the bottom of his cloak as to not get crushed. His face went red as he was told to drop the san. "I-I I can't do that!" he says in a mildly panicked manner. "that would be way too friendly! this is a workplace!!" he exclaims as he is crushed.
Once he was released he went about catching his breath, as his mice returned to him.
"If you done, we can return to the entrance and get your slips turned in," he states as he crossed his arms, composure regained.

Related image

Hina Ueno
Tags: RI.a RI.a

With the assistance of Fumio, Hina sunk the boy's foot/burn into a bucket of cold water. "Alright dear, just leave your foot in there for a few minutes and then we'll pt sum salve on it!" he smiles, clapping his hands a bit as he says this. "You could just use your quirk," Fumio says looking at Hina. "That's true! but this is much more fun!" he smiles, a slight accent to his voice. Fumio just shakes his head, a small smile on his face. He knew Hina wasn't lying, but at the same time, he knew how much Hina enjoyed using his quirk. Hina turned to look at Akio when he spoke, "I always tell you to drop the san!" he pouts, "And it took you all year just to stop using my last name!!!" Hina continues to pout as he hugs Akio tightly and in too friendly a manner. "Of course you can!" he says as Akio says he can't.
Fumio, on the other hand, turned to the applicants. "Hello." he smiles. "I would like to apologize about the incident outside the gates today, especially since you seemed to get injured," he adds, looking at the NPC boy. "It was our fault for neglecting to consider the fact that some of the students might get a bit rowdy while waiting." he continues. "We will make sure to take better precaution in the future," he adds before rubbing bother their heads. "I look forward to seeing you two at the exam, and hopefully in some of our classes!" he chips before offering each a lollypop followed by him pushing the hair back in the injured boy's forehead and kissing it (in a parental manner ofc). Angel's Kiss, a quirk that allows Fumio to heal minor injuries and relieve pain on major ones, in return for taking his own energy. He then stood up straight again with a small smile. He puts his hands on his hips before looking towards Hina and Akio. "Oh nooo!" He exclaims in a mildly dramatic manner, "Hina, I think your patient is getting all better without you!" he says. "What?!" Hina exclaims in surprise, spinning to face them before quickly heading over to the applicants, looking at the boy's foot, "Your right!" he says before grabbing the towel left there to dry the foot off, "Any pain?" he asks he dries the foot off, as drying it could cause pain if it was still hurt.

jigoku-sensei-nube-full-1427339-jpg.446798

Fumio Shimuzu

Last edited:

Liam O’Sullivan
834FA8C1-AFD4-4ED5-A108-D9D4EAF9D0F3.jpeg

Liam continued to shower the bird with affection even as it began to whistle at him. It was overall quite a weird noise but Liam had found it adorable nonetheless. He had never heard a bird whistle like that before, but what really excited him was that the girl seemed to have understood what the bird was trying to say or imply. She could actually understand the bird? That was so cool! Liam had truthfully always wanted to speak bird, or relatively any animal for that matter, so to meet someone who could was sort of a big deal to him. “Oh you can understand him? That’s so cool! Could you tell me what that whistle meant? Pretty please? I really really want to know!” Liam asked excitingly wanting to know what the little guy was trying to tell him. Liam seemed to be like a child at this point. Despite his looks he seemed to be quite soft compared to a few students that had been yelling at each other while only a few feet away from him. But he paid them no mind as his attention was focused on his new friend and their owner. He had truthfully found himself a bit confused when she told him Mommy wasn’t the right word choice for connecting the two. Perhaps most pet owners didn’t refer to themselves as parental figures when discussing their little ones. Though even if that were the case it was still a be weird to one such as Liam. Any animal Liam came across he would often appoint himself as their new dad until of course until his father took them to a shelter where they could find a home of their own. “Why wouldn’t Mommy be the correct word for it?” Liam asked curiously as he turned his attention back towards the bird. “Well don’t worry little guy. Hopefully we’ll be seeing each other a lot more here at school! And if we do I would love to be your new Uncle.....if your mommy is okay with that at least.”

IG42 IG42

olivia "yui" tanaka

"My last name is Tanaka." Yui said sheepishly with a small and embarrassed smile. "I, uh, I don't have my glasses." Yui would rather pretend that she was as a blind as a bat than admit that she couldn't read Japanese, especially to this handsome stranger.

"Do you know where the 'T' line is?" Yui pushed her hair behind her face. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. "Where are my manners? My Father would be foaming at the mouth. I'm Tanaka Yui, but you can call me Yui." She bowed and sent him a bright smile.

"So, do you know where I need to go?"
code by Ri.a

Akemi Tajima
Akemi frowned for a second at Umaru's embarrassment then wagged a finger at her with a smirk. "Now now there's nothing wrong with making an entrance Tsuji-chan." She spoke in an educational tone while wondering if she could get away with the nickname so quickly. "The trick is to make a scene and be the one directing it instead of just being an extra that stands in the back, a hero has to handle the publicity you know?" She could almost see herself standing over a thoroughly defeated villain still looking immaculate and revelling in having all eyes on her, it was nearly enough to distract her from the distracting guy still leaning over her.

Returning her attention to the guy she flipped her cane up and gently pushed against his nose to get him a bit further out of her personal space. "No I don't speak bird he's just capable of imitating tunes or whistles." The words tumbled out while she tried to think of way to get him to stop asking what a wolf whistle was. "He can even talk a bit too, hey Pocky say hello." The cockatiel turned to look at her and after a moment did indeed speak. "Hello." Then he looked at Akemi expectantly. "Ooh there's a good boy!" She cooed in a similar tone to the guy and fed Pocky an almond she grabbed from her pocket. Feeling calmer she decided she wouldn't mind having an excuse to keep the looker around. "Well he's actually here to help me see but I think we could work something out, what do they call you then?"

RI.a RI.a Mistahh Mistahh

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour King Crimson King Crimson - OUTFIT: X
"Great! I have no idea,"she replied honestly about the small mouse girl being able to join tonight's sparring session, and not knowing when they should meet up. "We should go track down our sparring squad and ask if and when they'd be free today!"she exclaimed as she clasped her hands together. She excitedly waved back to her green friend as she left the line, not realizing that she should of called out to her about what time she'd like to spar.

When it was her turn to turn in her papers she gave the rattled woman at the desk a smile, and a small wave. When the woman looked up she was greeted with a surprised facial expression. "My my, you look just like your siblings!"the adult lady gave the redhead a smile.

"I get that a lot,"she replied to the lady. "Well, see you when I make it into the school!"Misako added as she walked away from the line. She wasn't really good with interacting with adults, especially ones that could only see her older siblings when they looked at her. "Let's go find everyone again!"she exclaimed excitedly at the mouse girl.

P3RnZjQ.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: lost city lost city - OUTFIT: X
The redhead had a small little "oh" moment when the female said she didn't have her glasses on her. Was it rude of him to assume she couldn't read Japanese? Probably. The P-T line was three lines away from his. Luckily he reached the front of the line soon after his sister. "It should be a little over that way,"he said gesturing in the direction they would be heading in.

"Don't worry about manners around me, I forgot to introduce myself too. It's nice to meet you, I'm Ainara Hayato,"he gave a relaxed small bow back. He turned in his papers to the staff member at the desk who looked at him with a quizzical stare. The staff remember looked back at Hayatos form as if to confirm something before letting out a sound of realization.

"Another Ainara kid, let me just say your sister was a great student of mine, tell her I said hi,"the staff member placed down his papers onto the rest of the pile. "I expect great things from you,"the words were said with a smile but Hayato didn't really take it as a nice thing.

"Thank you,"he replied in his chill manner as he brushed the expectations aside. He gave a relaxed wave to the staff member before stepping out of the line. He looked back at Yui with a smile, "I'll walk you."

Sakura.jpgSakura HanakeSakura.jpg
Mentions: Mistahh Mistahh King Crimson King Crimson
Interacts: L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra

Sakura nodded at Misako's suggestion, looking at her surroundings with her big eyes and mouthing things to herself quietly. She counted on her fingers, whispering.

"Me... Misako... Galatea... Liam... the edgy girl... and the bug girl." She addressed Misako now. "Th-that's 6 of us altogether."

Sakura then turned to Galatea and called out, "H-hey! Galatea-san, a-are you free to spar today?" She continued to be surprised at how easy it was becoming to talk to people. With one common goal in mind, and a possible future together, there didn't seem to be much to fear. "A-and Liam-san is over there!" She pointed out to Misako.

"I'm not sure where..." Sakura never heard the girl's name. "where that... that smirky girl went..." She covered her mouth. "Oh, maybe that was rude." she blushed.

Kamakiri Akiyama
"S-Sorry..." Akiyama replies, her lower eyes taking a sudden interest in her shoes.
She was about as good at dealing confrontational people as she was with extroverts, and in truth, she didn't have an answer to the girl's question.
She didn't know who this girl was, and she certainly couldn't think of anything she could want one from her.
All she could ascertain was that the girl was upset, (and evidently hungry, from the way she drew a snack from her pocket), and that Akiyama had made some sort of mistake by making eye contact with her.

More out of simple formality than kindness, Akiyama broke the awkward silence her lack of an answer had created by asking the disheveled girl a simple, age-old question;
"Are you okay?"

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

~Kuroki Noto~
Mentions:
Interacts: King Crimson King Crimson
Kuroki was the one who was staring creepily now. Nearly panting, she just stared at the bug girl with widened eyes.

images

"Okay?" She asked, the hyperventilation going on inside the girl pretty obvious. "OfCOURSE I'm okay... I'm... I'm great! I'm AMAZING! I'm..." She paused, becoming aware of how insane she looked. "I have to go." Then she turned and started marching robotically toward the gates.

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 2px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
Umaru pondered over a reply for Akemi, but she can't seem to counter it. While what the red head said was true, Umaru knew the limelight a little too well. For now, she would agree with her new friend. Plus the big guy that towered over them was still cooing and trying to get Akemi's permission to befriend the little parrot. She wouldn't want to steal any attention from the parrot to face the giant. A hand rubbed the back of her neck as she agreed with what Akemi said. "I guess you're right, Mi-chan." The blonde giggled to herself at their nickname giving, she was glad that she made a friend today.

"Next, please!" A voice called out from behind them. Umaru hadn't realised they were already at the front of the queue till the lady called out to them. Flustered, she closed the distance between her and the table and apologised to the lady. Fumbling through the papers in her hands, her buttery fingers struggled to grip flimsy materials and caused the pile of papers to scatter in the air. "Ahhh! I'm so sorry!

Her outstretched arms swatted the air frantically in a desperate attempt to somehow catch the papers that fluttered wildly. Her face heated from embarrassment and she could barely see in front of her. The lady sighed seeing the scene unfold before her. The new batch every year was always troublesome, but it had always been inspiring to know AA could nurture them into top heroes in a span of a few years. "Calm down, girl." Though her attempt at quietening the small girl fell on deaf ears. She stood up and easily grabbed the forms, finally stilling the girl. A scrutinizing eye fell on the top of the application form. "Tsujihara."

"Yes!" Umaru saluted, accidentally smacking her forehead. The lady huffed and placed Umaru's forms on top of the stack. "You can go now."

Umaru's brows creased in worry, was she not going to be accepted because of this blunder? Her lips quivered a little as she apologised once more before she walked away, only to be called by the lady once more. "Keep your head high."

Her eyes widened at the simple yet encouraging sentence. Her fists clenched at her sides as she responded with an unwavering voice. "Hai!"

A small smile formed on the lady's lips as she called up the next in line. "Next!

Interactions: IG42 IG42
Mentions: Mistahh Mistahh
code by RI.a
[/div]

Souei's full attention was on the white-haired male, he believed was called Shimizu. Was he the principal, Shimizu Fumio? Why would he be in the nurse's office? Ignoring the weird interaction happening between Akio and Ueno, he stared intently at Shimizu and his methods of treatment. After his apology, the principal ruffled both their hair, making Souei run his fingers through his own after. The teen raised a hand to decline the lollipop with a polite 'no, thank you'.

The principal's quirk had not been one Souei had expected. The subtle kiss on the injured boy's forehead miraculously healed the burned skin. He himself was shocked that his leg was already back to normal colour and the burning sensation stopped. "Woah! Yeah, no pain at all." He confirmed with Ueno.

"Then let's go hand in our applications." Souei hurried, they both didn't need to sit through any more awkward conversations between adults and the boy agreed by hopping off the bed. He gave a quick thanks and waved goodbye, following the albino boy that was already out the door.

The boys went their seperate ways at the lines, wishing each other good luck. Luckily, the crowd had died down and Souei didn't had to wait long in line till he was in front. He swiftly handed his forms to the admin, who looked through it briefly to make sure everything was filled in before dismissing the teen. Souei slung his backpack over his shoulder as he left the table. All that was left now was to wait to see if he was accepted as a recommended student.

©social
SOUEI NAKIMURA
®

Angelwood Academy
Interactions: Kimona Kimona

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: N/A

The aggressive girl looked like she was about to burst with that red face and sweating, flinching as she attempts to ready herself for the oncoming storm that strangely never game, the girl was....sweating? and apologised? Did...did it actually de-escalate?. Blinking in surprise she just stares onwards through the girl's further words, sure she was throwing out insults but she was leaving at least allowing the girl to let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding.

The others gathered seemed somewhat calmer, others with animals and all sorts mingling happily despite what she caused earlier, it was at least a bit better now. She got her ink-stained form submitted finally before slowly starting to slink away, attempting not to cause a further scene but the previous words of the teachers and students running through her mind all the while.

Last edited:

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Galatea just listlessly nods in response to Hayato, though having seemingly become distracted off to the side of the line as she waits idly looking between each of the new arrivals with the same expression and slight tilts of her head simply listening and watching to the scenes unfold like a silent statue. Eventually, her mind starts to drift off, measurements of the individuals gathered in relation to one another with an estimated average, the most common statistical hear colouring and shared features before going on to the construction of the building itself, where the main support pillars would be, material choice....

The girl eventually hands in their forms and their lines of thought are eventually broken by the voice of Sakura causing them to just stare toward them for several moments "After handing in the test i have time to get to know people through physical means yes. Though i am unaware of where the location the event is to take part is...."

Kamakiri Akiyama
At Akiyama's innocent probing, the roguish girl responded by expressing an entire range of discordant emotions.
Akiyama understood none of them, and had completely lost sense of what was going on in the conversation, and so her only response was to wordlessly stand in her place, and continue her stone-faced stare.
Just as hastily as she had began, the girl abruptly stops, and then just as hastily departs for the school gates.
What a strange person... Akiyama thinks to herself, watching her unnatural, almost zombie-like march, completely oblivious of the girl's inner plight.

...But at least she's okay... or at least she said she was.

With the girl gone, Akiyama once again found herself alone, and with nothing to do at the school's main entrance.
Her loneliness didn't last long, however, she could hear Misako's already familiar, bombastic voice, and with her four eyes, she could easily spot her among the crowd, followed by the mouse from before, who seemed to be speaking to a white-haired girl, who's stoic countenance rivaled her own.

Remembering her earlier promise to go training with the group, Akiyama turned towards the trio, and raised one of her long claws into the air, hopeful that they would be able to see her amongst the steadily growing crowd.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra

olivia "yui" tanaka

"Nice to meet you Hayato!" Yui waved like the Western she was. Before she could walk off toward her line, Yui was distracted by watching Hayato interact with the lady; Yui just stood there awkwardly. She was quite the eavesdropper. Yui understood how it was like to be compared to your siblings, especially when you were the younger sister of a prodigy.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Hayato's voice. She grinned widely and bowed. "Oh thank you!" She began to walk toward the P-T line with a skip in her step.

"So why do you want to be a hero?"
code by Ri.a

jigoku-sensei-nube-full-1427339-jpg.446798

Fumio Shimuzu
Tags:

Fumio bid goodbye to Hina before making his way to the school's entrance, where eh met up with Akio, who had walked the kids back. He spoke with the male for a brief moment before borrowing his Megaphone. He tapped it, checking if it was on. "Hello applicants," he says with a smile, "The turn in time for your forms is almost up, so I would like to request that if you have already turned in for form to please leave so we can go about approving your forms and preparing for the exam." he says with a smile. At this point he returned the megaphone, and went on his way.

Mentions: King Crimson King Crimson Kimona Kimona
Interacts: L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh

Sakura noticed the bug girl standing just outside the door, trying to get Misako's attention. The smaller mouse girl tugged on Misako's sleeve.

"There's the bug girl over there! She looks like she wants to talk to you." Then a silver haired adult announced that the application time was wrapping up, and Sakura thought for a moment.

"I'll go get Liam-san and bring him over here." Then Sakura scampered off towards Liam, who was talking to the girl with the bird. He was thoroughly occupied with the bird, and Sakura struggled to get his attention.

"L-Liam-san? Uhm, I..." She tried to raise her voice a little. "L-LIAM-SAN!" but it sounded more like whisper-shouting. "M-Misako-san wants to plan a sparring time..." She pointed towards Misako and hoped the overexcited boy would notice her talking to him.

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour lost city lost city @ sparring group - OUTFIT: X
Misako bounced around from each member of the sparring group telling them all to meet at her house around 5 pm later that day. She hugged her small friend Sakura goodbye. "Sorry for leaving in such a rush, my sister wants us home in two minutes sharp!"she rushed off energetically like always and grabbed her brother by his shirt collar. "I'll be taking him sorry,"she laughed as she called out to the female her brother was interacting with.

P3RnZjQ.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: lost city lost city - OUTFIT: X
Hayato didn't have a chance to answer the pretty female before he got dragged off towards his home by his sister. "We'll talk more when school starts!"he called out as a last minute resort.

Liam O’Sullivan
498F050D-6A71-4532-9F92-AAD0CFD6C17E.jpeg
L3n L3n IG42 IG42 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Liam’s head had tilted a bit as the girl pushed her cane into his nose. She didn’t answer his question about what the bird had been saying, but she did show him something even better. Liam’s face lit up with delight as the bird began to speak. “Oh that’s so cool! You’re such a cool bird Pocky!” Despite his joyful expression Liam found himself a bit confused at first with the the girl’s explanation with the bird, but eventually it had clicked together and he realized the girl had been blind. He found himself unable to actually think of a response to that because anything he could possibly say could accidentally come off as a little rude. Luckily he didn’t really have to respond as the girl had asked for his name. “Oh....um....well my Japanese first name is Kenta, but everyone calls me Liam instead.” He had seemed unsure on how to word his sentence mostly because it took him this long to actually introduce himself. He attempted to deliver a light chuckle but it instead came out as a bit more awkward then he would have liked. “Sorry for not introducing myself sooner.” He said delivering a small bow which he was unsure was the proper way to apologize in Japan. “My dad says I tend to lose my bearing whenever I’m around animals. So what do they call you?” As he spoke Liam’s head turned to meet the sound of a megaphone being used. When the announcement came that the time to turn in their paperwork was running out Liam had only just now realized he had been in the wrong line. He somewhat panicked a bit realizing his mistake before turning back to the girl to properly take his leave. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.......no no no bad choice of words. Um.....uh......” Liam was internally pounding his head trying to muster a sentence and eventually with enough internal damage found himself an appropriate line to speak. “I can’t wait to attend school with you. And of course Mr. Pocky here.” With that Liam was about to scurry off until he head Sakura calling for him. Had she been there the whole time? It seemed as if she was losing her voice with the way she was speaking to him. “Oh okay. Sorry I got a little distracted. Let me just turn in my papers real quick.” Liam said scurrying off quickly to his appropriate line to hastily finish his application. Misako had mentioned there sparring session time and of course the moment he mentioned this to his father he was going to ensure he got there too early so he could socialize with others. As his father pulled up Liam got into the vehicle as he was showered with different questions as he took his leave back home.​

Last edited:
Mentions: L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh
Interacts:

Sakura was startled as suddenly everyone seemed in a hurry to leave. Misako ran off, dragging her brother behind her, and Liam did too, without even saying goodbye. Sakura suddenly felt alone and nervous, but she reminded herself that she would get to begin some combat training this very evening. She would get to prepare herself for the practical exam! She bounded out of the building and down the walkway, pausing for a moment to look back at the building before exiting the gates. She couldn't wait to tell her uncle.

~Kuroki Noto~
Mentions: King Crimson King Crimson L3n L3n
Interacts:
Kuroki marched stiffly to the gates, looking back once at the odd girl who had been staring at her. She was about to leave when the bouncy redheaded girl from earlier called after her to tell her that they would be sparring at around 5pm. Where? But after a moment, she remembered that the girl's family were pretty famous heroes. Strange, to be famous. You don't even have to give out directions to where you live. I'll just have to look it up. Then Kuroki, still trembling a little, but having regained much of her usual chill, put her hands in her pocket and left campus.

Akemi Tajima
Blinking in momentary surprise at the nickname Umaru came up with then sniggered, she hadn't expected the blonde to just go with it that easily. Letting Umaru step up to the desk first she sighed as the papers scattered everywhere and helped grab a few out of the air without comment. When her turn came she simply opened up the messenger style bag she wore and handed over a well stapled packet feeling slightly bewildered that so many seemed to have just showed up with such important documents both loose and just held in their hands especially since a number of them had obviously paid for it in Inky's rampage.

Thankfully Pocky's little trick had diverted Kenta/Liam's attention away from the awkward whistle and he even managed to introduce himself before twigging onto why she had Pocky with her, frankly she would've expected having the most immediately visible indicator she was blind literally right up in his face would have done it instead. "It's Akemi see you later big boy!" She managed to get out as he dashed off to get his own papers turned in. "He's rather cute for such a buff guy don't you think?" She said to Umaru as they walked away from the desk. "Well I'm supposed to be somewhere so I'll be seeing you on exam day, until then Tsuji-chan!" With a lazy wave to her new friend she walked away.

RI.a RI.a Mistahh Mistahh

incollage_20190327_001540373-jpg.556924

Haru Yuutoai "Skelie"
Interaction: Eli S., Spindel R.
Tag: StarryKnights StarryKnights , M Joc Casl M Joc Casl
(I am so sorry for not posting!)
Haru nodded, messing with the edge of his sweater in the same fashion as he did with his flower crown.
"A pleasure to meet you."
The plant-quirked took a look at his own line, giving a huff.
"I've got to get my paperwork in before its too late. Maybe we'll see if we meet again soon."
Haru clicked his tongue, Adam giving a last few kisses before joining his master. Smiling back at his new found friends.
"Looks like Adam will be expecting you."
The turning in was much easier then this morning's chaos, with Haru's dad texting if he wanted to go Adam's favorite cafe. Something to look forward to... Same with 'Patches' and Eki.​

Kadena Guinto

With the application passed, a limo suddenly arrives to pick Kadena up. "Well, looks like its time for me to go." She says before going over to the limo and hop in. "Mom, Dad, I hope you're decision is okay. I just don't know if this is right for me." She thought to herself, doubting her future of becoming a pro hero as the limo drives off.

Aijou Kurokami

The application has been passed and it is time for her to go home. But before she could go, she looks over to Frieda and yell "Frieda! See you in the exams! I hope you and me will pass and be on the same class!" And with that said, she goes away. While walking home, Merkava asked "Hey kid, are you that kind of a friendly type?" Aijou thinks about it for a moment and then says "Well, in the past I wasn't the kind to make friends. Before I found you, I was bullied a lot because I had no Quirk. It was really horrible, but now that I have you, I can be friendly whenever I want. I'm really am blessed to have you in my life." Merkava couldn't think of anything else to say. He was very delighted to have Aijou as his host. He only bonded with her for survival, but as time passes, they become so close to each other.

"Aijou...you reminded me of the few hosts that I've made a very close bond with. You were like them, but different. But know this, there will be a time that we won't be with each other forever. I don't want you...to end up with the same fate as them." Merkava thought worriedly to himself. Aijou is almost home, but while walking across the street, a car suddenly stops on her side, just before it hits her. "Hey! Watch where you going, asshole!" Merkava angrily yelled, and then Aijou said "Merkava, don't yell at them like that." She looks at the car and there are two people inside it. She bows down as she apologizes and walks away, allowing the car to move on.

"...That girl looks beautiful."

"..."

"Oh, sorry, but my dear girlfriend is much more beautiful. Sorry about that."

"..."

"Don't worry, I'll cook you up dinner for the most beautiful girl in the world."

The car parks right in front of the house of the couple. A handsome young man in a business suit exits the car and goes over to the other side to open the door for his girlfriend to climb out...only to reveal that his girlfriend is actually a severed head on a mannequin. The man picks up his girlfriend and takes her inside the house.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back