• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AA Prequel ("Short story")

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Tags: L3n L3n Kimona Kimona Jet Jet

Shirking away at the condemnation of the giant Ogre man she looks away still trembling but has gotten to point that there not sure if they could move even if they wanted to, well until she jumped to the side at the new hand on her shoulder snapping there head around as a faint splash drops from her hands onto the ground "I..its...still if...I didn't even know it could do that...people could have gotten...really hurt, i should have known...how would you have?...its...all my fault" head shooting down to her shoes as well as the guilt grows heavier for a few moments before being replaced with something else albeit slightly, it was...cool? her gaze slowly rises to his. Was he being serious or making fun and teasing her...her was laughing but maybe not? then again she wanted to be cool, but did she want to be cool for something like that?. She stands there now simply confused as she thinks over the idea.

There is another flinch as the teacher's hand comes down on her, she had half been expecting a firm strike or something so the soft pressure was unexpected, her eyes moving up to him soaking in the words yet all she could really do was nod slowly at his words of encouragement and advice. Restraint...the soft dripping of her hands made that all the clearer when she got worked up as she did she could barely keep it in like an ever-growing pressure, maybe that's what the emotions part was about...but with everything going on and no idea how to handle it? and all the rest?... She really did need to practice more with her quirk she guessed, but the moment someone else was around it all fell apart regardless. She didn't even realise she was still slowly nodding long after the man had removed his hand, though the scream and shouting, the swinging of that scabbard just seemed to set her off again as the giant cute one showed up with the mice. Only able to look between both scenes with her back against the wall, breathing speeding up and doing all that came to her, she simply started laughing nervously as her fingers dug into the wall behind her, a manic somewhat forced laughter as if she had completely lost the plot. She really didnt know how to handle all this.

Aijou Kurokami

"Frieda..." Aijou thought when she witnessed her confess to the teacher. She felt very worried about her being and even though she has been forgiven, she could tell that she is very guilty of the situation. "Merkava..." Aijou says "She wants to cry." The parasite gives her a confusing glance as he says "I know, but she is keeping it all to herself. But that is only natural for heroes, to keep their emotions to themselves to better focus on their duties. If you're in a breather, you can let them out. Smile if you want, but don't put some emotions in. Its only for show. Now then, are you gonna talk to her?" Aijou thought about it, and after a while, she nods.

As she was about to approach her, all of a sudden, Frieda starts...laughing? No, Aijou could tell that it is forced and not real. The scene that is happening between the red-skinned Japanese Shrek and the mice-controlling teacher is what made her laugh. Merkava finds it boring, saying "Heh, I've seen better comedy than stand-up. What would yoy say Ai-" But then his words cut off when he heard his host giggling. "W...Wa...Wah...WAHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!" She laughs so hard at the scene that Merkava decides to say nothing about it. Like sister, like sister.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Jet Jet Kimona Kimona

ages_of_anime_characters.png
Hideki Mitsuki
Today was the day, the day that Hideki had been waiting for. Today he would registered to take the entrance exam for Angelwood Academy, one of the most prestigious hero academy in all of the world. The school that both his parents had gone too when they were his age and had turned them into the heroes that they became. Unfortunately Hideki had been running a little late this morning, he stayed up late last night just laying in his bed staring up at the ceiling. He had a million different emotions and thoughts going through him that he couldn't sleep. When he finally woke up that morning he knew he was running a little later then he wanted to be. So he quickly got himself ready and made his way over the academy. He was wearing just a t-shirt, with a nice pair of jeans and pair of nikes. He had money, his parents were both pretty famous heroes who made a lot of money in their profession. When they were killed protecting people everything they owned was left to Hideki, though he tried not to show it. It wasn't like he was super wealthy or anything but luckily for him he was able to live comfortably with the money his parents had made. He hopped on the subway and made his way to the academy.

He would soon arrive at the station and get off to walk the rest of the way. It was only a five minute walk, so not far but gave him some time to think. He threw in some headphones and started to listen to music as he made his walk. He was nervous, scared, excited all at the same time. Today was the start of everything he had been training for his whole life, and there was no way he was going to fail. Even if he had to go through other people there was no one that was going to stop him. He was going to live up to the expectations his parents had for him and he was going to become the greatest hero in the world, there was no way anyone was going to stop him. As he finally approached the campus he stopped and just stared at it from across the street for a moment. The campus was huge and it was beautiful, everything that people said it was. He took a nervous gulp before looking at the very long line. There had to be hundreds maybe even thousands of people in line. Many kids tried out for Anglewood every year, but less than like three percent of them got accepted. Hideki was nervous, but he knew he was going to get in. He didn't have a choice there was no other place that he would go, it was Anglewood or nothing. To be the best you had to learn from the best and this was it. He walked across the street and got in line, he was way towards the back, happy though that even though he was a little late, they hadn't opened the gates yet. He took a deep breath and then looked back up at the giant buildings in front of him. Today it all began, a smirk formed on his face as he thought about the future.

Liam O’Sullivan
pl.jpeg

As Liam was continually searching for his new friends he found himself caught off guard by a sudden shriek that burrowed deep into his ear drums. Liam could not fathom what had just happened and found himself heavily confused by the mysterious man's reaction to him. He didn't expect lifting up his cape to be so taboo and felt quite horrible about it. Though that didn't really explain the scream as it was more terrified sound rather than an embarrassed one. The sudden movement and scream was enough to startled the large boy as he fell down backwards landing heavily on his butt as he starred up with confusion. The man had latched onto the big red man, another one he probably should have been paying attention to, as the large man both got extremely annoyed as well as angry. He began shouting. It began clear that Liam might have accidentally frightened the poor man once the red giant began to point at him and make it clear that Liam was not scary. Liam felt awful about creating such a ruckus and his eyes widened as the red giant pulled out a red sword and began swinging it around to get the man off of him. The entire scene had reminded Liam of an old cartoon he used to watch which almost caused him to chuckle had it been not his fault for causing this loony situation in the first place.

As Liam looked down in his embarrassment he noticed that some of the mice he had been looking been looking for were right before his legs. Most likely had fallen off of Akio during his frightened jump onto the red giant. They seemed rather worried as the two performed their little rodeo session as Liam took a notice of their distress. Until it finally clicked into his mind that these mice had probably belonged to him. "Oh is that your daddy?" Liam asked as he began to comfort them by petting them wish his finger. "Sorry little guys. Don't worry Uncle Liam will help him. You just make sure to stay away or else you might get stepped on. I'm going to try to get their attention so they'll stop tumbling around." Liam began to pick himself up from the ground as he slowly approached the two men making sure not to appear so suddenly less he scare Akio once more. That and getting trampled by the fellow giant was certainly not in his bucket list that he wanted to complete here while in Japan. "Um...." Liam said pausing as he tried to get the attention of the two. His voice severely lacked volume as he tried to think of something to say. "Don't you think....." He paused once again realizing that he wasn't putting enough force into his voice. He could barely hear himself so he was sure these two wouldn't hear him. Though he was sure his normal voice wouldn't be able to stop them as the sound of laughter from some of his fellow students didn't seem to catch their attention either. He remembered a few things his father had thought him when dealing with people in flustered or otherwise angered moods. His normal tone was perhaps a bit too soft and while he wasn't used to doing something like this it seemed as if the time called for it. Though it ran the risk of scarring Akio once more it seemed as if he could at least get the attention of the red man he could prevent him from swinging his sword and moving around. Liam cleared his throat as he took a deep breath. Relaxing the nerves in his body and throat as he began speak. "HEY!" Liam shouted as his voice practically echoed. His deep voice making himself seem quite intimidating but was probably canceled by his face turning a bright red upon doing so. He didn't expet his voice to be so loud, but hopefully that got their attention........but wait........What was he suppose to say now? Truthfully he didn't think this far ahead and it showed by the panic on his face. 'Say something idiot!' He said thinking to himself. Worried that maybe he was a bit rude with his little yell to get their attention. "Um....I'm sorry. I didn't think I could yell so loudly." He said trying to play it off with a small chuckle as he continued to stare at the two men.

Kimona Kimona
Jet Jet

~Noto Kuroki~
Mentions: Kimona Kimona Jet Jet
Interacts: PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n
What the hell is even going on here?

Akio Wantanabe the mouse hero was now jumping in fear and clinging to Oni Jiro, El Diablo, who was swinging wildly to get him off. Where is your dignity? Kuroki looked around at the examinees present. Is there anyone here that is even going to stand a chance in the real world of heroes and villains? Is there anyone here man (or woman, I should say) enough to stand up to me? Is there even any worthy competition here?

Kuroki sighed, trying not to be angry. On the other side of the road, nearest to the main crowd of examinees, was a giant, white haired girl that stood out, immediately. Her silver eyes definitely said something of casual confidence. There wasn't much she was afraid of, Kuroki could tell. That she liked. Standing next to the giant was an eager looking redheaded girl. She had good muscles. Then, she heard the giant girl mention sparring.

Kuroki walked briskly over to the little group and tapped the giant girl on the arm (she couldn't reach her shoulder). "Sorry to pry, but did you mention sparring?" Kuroki flashed her dark green eyes from the white haired girl to the redhead, and a fairly cute but intimidating smirk touching her lips. "If you're looking for worthy competition, I'm in."

WwJ5fhl.jpg

MISAKO AINARA- TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh Natural Flavour Natural Flavour - OUTFIT: X

She looked at the shorter female with a comforting smile and crouched down to the others height again. “Don’t say you’d lose before we’ve even tried! And sparring isn’t just about quirks!”she said as she placed a hand on her other arm in the “rosie the riveter” pose. “It’s about training and getting better! And who knows you may lose the first couple hundred, but by then you’d be way stronger and smarter than you are now!”she patted the other girls shoulder with encouragement. She then looked over when Galatea when she walked off towards the angry looking teacher with.. Another teacher on his back? She stood back up, “Well it looks like our group has migrated. Let’s go join them,”she headed over to where Liam and Galatea were, looking back on occasion to make sure the small female was doing alright.

When she arrived next to her two pals she placed an arm around her twin brother. They both had bright red hair and green eyes so it was easy to tell that they were related, that and they had similar facial features. She then took notice of another female as she tapped on Galatea’s arm. “Yeah you can join us! That’d be amazing!”she gave the other a thumbs up and a smile.

P3RnZjQ.jpg

HAYATO AINARA - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra - OUTFIT: X
He gave the other a relaxed smile. “Hey, at least you know now right? And no one got hurt,”he added as that was important too. “Yes there may be a bit of.. property damage, but at least we didn’t set the whole world on fire,”he gave the other a final shoulder pat like his sister gave to her friend. “Plus don’t take all the guilt for yourself, it takes two to tango,”he gave her a little wink before his sister came over and crushed his neck with her arm. He was going to speak up about his discomfort before she got sidetracked by yet another person. Speaking of people where was that cute blonde girl he was talking to earlier? He hoped she didn’t get hurt by the flames.

Last edited:
Spindel Rostovia

Interacting With: Aoi Kimona Kimona

There was so much staff outside now, the large angry red man made Spindel jump as he shouted out to the crowd.
She wasn't looking forward to whatever punishment the man could come up with...of course that assumed that she even made it into the school. At this point, her hopes for that were slim, and growing slimmer by the minute.
She still clung to her application, wondering if it was even worth trying to turn it in now.
Surely they would reject her outright given all that had happened. Everything had become such a mess, though Spindel couldn't being herself to be angry at anyone. She knew Frieda hadn't meant to set all of this off, a series of unfortunate events had made a complete and utter debacle of what was supposed to be a simple process.

God, she didn't know how she'd explain all of this to her mother, it had taken so much convincing just to get her blessing to even try for AA.
Now she'd have to tell her she couldn't even submit her application properly...
She sighed and rubbed at her eyes, suddenly feeling tired.

She glanced to Aoi, who seemed to be just as frazzled as she was.

"I'm sorry, this all got really out of hand...".
She scratched at the back of her head, her gaze shifting to the teachers once again.
Things were certainly a lot more lively than she'd ever thought they'd be. Truth be told she wasn't sure what to do now. Poor Frieda looked a mess, she had to be feeling terrible given this had all started as a result of her ink.
An innocent accident of course but...
Even accidents could have huge consequences, fortunatly it seemed no one was hurt from all that had gone down.

Sakura.jpgSakuraSakura.jpg
Mentions: Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n Me
Interacts:

Sakura followed hesitantly as the little group she found herself in migrated towards the gate. She didn't like the loud, yelling devil guy one bit, and she considered putting her earplugs back in. Ghost was very much intrigued by the mice at Liam's feet. She thought hard about what Galatea and Misako said about sparring making her stronger and she was about to say that she'd join them...

... And then this other girl walked right up to Galatea, nearly walking into Sakura, who barely side stepped out of the way, ears back and tail between her legs. The girl, who had dark grey eyeshadow and dark red lipstick, tapped on Galatea's arm and asserted herself, asking to join the sparring club. She smirked, and her eyes made Sakura want to run away and hide, even though she hadn't even looked at her yet. Misako excitedly let the girl into the group, and she held her hand out.

~Noto Kuroki~
Mentions:
Interacts: L3n L3n
Kuroki grinned and extended her hand to the redheaded girl. "I'm Nato Kuroki. I can't wait to train with you."

Kamakiri Akiyama (With a Special Guest)

The first day of a new year at Angelwood Academy, and the school gates are awash with the excitement of hundreds of prospective new students eager to get in, revealing a mass variety of starry-eyed dreams, nightmare-filled expectations, prideful, early visions of success, and crippling prospects of a lifetime of failure.
One person's face, however, seemed completely unreadable, buried in the vibrant pages of a comic book; a student-registration form sandwiched between her fingers, and the book's cover. Twin pairs of insectile sickles stood slightly outstretched in front of her, springing from the sides of her head. Whenever someone (or something) came into contact with her claws, she would absentmindedly swerve to the side to avoid the ensuing collision, offering a small, hushed, "Excuse me," as she passed.
Her name was Kamakiri Akiyama, and today was the day that would decide her future.
Abruptly, a forceful impact from behind nearly sends her tumbling to the ground, only to be stopped by a firm hand clutching her shoulder, accompanied by a voice that cheerfully rang out,
"Well, if it isn't my little, baby sister~!"
Immediately, Akiyama wheeled around to face the voice's source; it was someone that she knew all too well, and couldn't be any more happy to see.
"I-Inoue-san? What are you doing here?" Akiyama asked nearly craning her neck to look her older sister in the eye.
The height difference was still certainly evident between the two, as was the difference in how they carried themselves; the taller, lithe grasshopper wearing her hands confidently on her hips as she nearly doubled over to look the comparatively plain-looking mantis girl in the eye, a constant, snide grin matching her air of superiority.
The two were as different as night and day, but in the way that they looked at each other, how they spoke, and in their similar, insectoid quirks, it was obvious that they were sisters.
"Me and the rest of the student council got assigned to help with the new student registration."
"Ah..." Akiyama slightly exclaims, holding up her form.
Worriedly, she asks, "I'm not too late for that, am I?"
"Nah, Registration has been going on for a while now, but it's still nowhere near over..." Inoue replies, eyeing the still steadily growing crowd building at the front of the building, before a sudden realization made her turn a suspicious eye towards her sister.
"Wait...You had to have taken the Kyobashi train to get here, so you should've made it here at least an hour ago...Where have you been?"
"I...might have stopped to pick something up on the way here..." Akiyama shyly explains, taking a sudden interest in her shoes as she wilts beneath her sister's accusatory glare.
"...You stopped at a manga cafe, didn't you?"
Looking up to meet her sister's judgmental gaze, Akiyama confesses, "...I also got breakfast."
With a roll of her eyes, Inoue dismissively sighs, "You should take this more seriously. This is the most important day of your life, y'know?"
"But then again, it was probably for the best that you're late. You probably would have been dumb enough to get involved in the little riot that broke out earlier."

"Riot?" Akiyama asked, tilting her head with piqued interest.
"What happened?"
"Apparently, a group of new arrivals decided to flex their hero skills by ganging up on some kid, they even tried to set him on fire!" Inoue explains, throwing in an exasperated shrug of her shoulders for good measure.
"R-Really?" The young mantis replies in mute shock.
"That's terrible...To think that something like that could happen here..."
Dismissively and bitterly, Inoue adds, "Yeah...And now all of us on the Student Council have to help clean up their mess, while they get a lecture from the big, red man himself, all before they've even had a chance to start school. Talk about embarrassing!"
With her dramatic retelling of events over and done with, Inoue suddenly captures the small girl's face in her hands, and tugs at her cheeks until it stretches out her features.
"You wouldn't do anything that would embarrass your big sister like that, riiight~?" Inoue inquires, her playful tone and cheshire grin seeped with a hidden venom that would be obvious to anyone in it's vicinity.
"Noesh!" Akiyama slurs through her deformed lips, evidently completely oblivious.
"Good!" Inoue sweetly snaps back, all of her previous hostility melting away as she suddenly lets her young sister's cheeks snap back to their natural place.
Turning away from Akiyama as she fidgets with her bruised cheeks, Inoue cheerily calls over her shoulder, with the same pleasant facade,
"Well, this has been fun, but I've got to get back to helping out with the clean-up! Remember to stay out of trouble~!"
For a moment, the venom reappears in Inoue's voice, as she adds, "...And don't do anything that will make me look bad."
The pleasantries return just as soon as they had disappeared, with Inoue throwing out a casual "Love ya~!" before rushing headlong back into the crowd formed by the front gates.
Now standing alone on the sidewalk, Akiyama silently stares at her older sister's back, until eventually her form gets lost among the growing sea of people.
She sure has changed a lot in three years. she remarks wistfully to herself, the faintest hint of a smile forming on her lips.
Looking down at her own fist, clutched tight with determination, Akiyama Kamakiri adds,
...And starting today, I'm going to start changing too! as she takes her first step towards her future as a professional super hero.

...I should probably be more careful... Akiyama thinks, one less-then-determined step forward later, remembering that she was just warned about a dangerous band of heroes-in-training ambushing new arrivals, obliviously walking past a puddle of conflagrated ink.

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n

The laughter continues only to be joined by Aijous, wiping her eyes as rainbow stains can be seen along the sleeve and head nodding to Hayato's words and contact just trying to get it all out of her system until she stops breathing hard. "Y..Yeah..no...nobody....got...got hurt...I..just....just need...to figure....figure something out" pulling out an item from her back to wipe off her face down. She slowly moves back to the side to simply listen in to the others, she really didn't understand why people were actually being nice, it wasn't like this at school before this so the entire thing was alien, maybe it was a big practical joke on her ready for some cruel trick later on but she should at least try and act like its going to be ok right?.

Brushing the thoughts from her mind she tries to find something to distract her from her grief and worry, her ink was apparently a fire hazard and knowing her luck she was half expecting toxic and carcinogenic to be the next revelations and she needed to figure out...someway to get a handle on it. She shuffles her foot at the growing puddles below her hands in her soft drips that was only begging another spark to blow up the street, maybe draining it off ahead of time? though that always just made her dizzy and even clumsier, she needed to figure out something though. Noticing her breathing speeding up again she tries something else, eyes looking around for a moment as a spark hits her eye, something that would freeze her brain and distract them, having her only back off a bit more, pull and a sketchpad from her pack and starting to simply scribble away.

uGLi5Bq.png

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: Mistahh Mistahh L3n L3n Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

The large girl keeps nodding as her gaze follows the blade in question before stopping for a moment with some confusion and slowly turning to look towards a new individual with a somewhat blank and listless expression, yes this was a new person she had yet to see today. "That was an item that was mentioned that appeared to be an interesting social martial engagement yes" looking down with several more bops of her head in acknowledgement "Though I do not believe such was intended to be for competition as no monetary or other prizes" turning the red headed girl for confirmation, stealing glances towards the sword being swung every few seconds.

Eki Shirogane

rpnmet-jpg.553064
Eki felt happy that everything was calming down. Hayato was actually appreciative of his help and was smiling at him. Even Hiro was no longer acting aggressive, but that could change any second if his dad was allowed to continue rambling on. He was also happy to see the colorful ink girl taking responsibility for her actions though she shouldn't bare the burden alone. His eyes darted to the magnet boy "You should be asking forgiveness as well, you could have gotten someone killed." Eki wasn't one for confrontation but the fear that he felt turned to agitation. His voice was quiet but still pointed "Maybe skateboarding isn't the best use of your time, a science lesson would help you and the innocent bystanders more."

From behind Jay, walking up the line was a familiar face, someone he hadn't seen in such a long time, he wished it had stayed that way. The boy smiled and waved at him as he drew closer, "Ugh, what was his name again? Hidan? No. Hercule? definitely not. Sprinkler? not to his face anyway." The only thing Eki could recall was that his parents had been killed the same year he transferred out of the class. The boy was getting really close, "Hey, long time no see, sorry your parents were killed, that must be really hard... uhhh my condolences" his almost flat affect didn't convey the same level of sympathy he would have liked it to. Even his father who was terrible in social situations looked in horror at how terrible a greeting that was.

Interact: Jet Jet and Timv9 Timv9

Hideki Mitsuki
There seemed to be a lot of commotion going on around him right now. Hideki had just shown up, so he really wasn't exactly sure what was going on, and to be honest he didn't really care. None of this interested him, he just wanted to get into the building and turn in his application so he could take the entrance exam. Hideki was slowly making his way towards the main gate to try and see when they would be allowed into the building. His application was safely folded up in his pocket and there was no way he was going to let it get messed up. He continued to push past people as he made his way towards the front when he noticed someone waving at him.

Hideki couldn't figure out who it was that was waving at him. There was no one else from his junior high who was trying to get in here at AA, honestly none of the other kids from his Junior High would be able to make the cut there, from what Hideki had heard were all trying out at lower level hero academies, most of them probably going to go on to be sidekicks or low level heroes. Not Hideki though, he was going to be the best of them all, better than his parents and better than everyone else here. Hideki got close to the short kid who was waving at him and finally realized who it was. He couldn't remember his name, but Hideki honestly didn't care that much. All that he remembered about this kid was that he got kicked out of his junior high because of a fighting incident when they were about 12 years old. That actually happened just a few weeks before Hideki's parents were killed, and he hadn't seen this kid since then. Hideki decided to at least try and be nice and go say high to kid. Hideki made his way over to where the small kid was with a few other people, as Hideki was about to say hi, the short kid opened his big mouth first. ""Hey, long time no see, sorry your parents were killed, that must be really hard... uhhh my condolences" Hideki stood there not really knowing what just hit him. That was the first thing this kid said to him, that right there was the best he could come up with. Also the fact that he sounded so nonchalant about it, that was not something Hideki liked. Hideki even noticed what appeared to be the kid's dad with him who seemed to be in shock at what his kid had just said.

When Hideki's parents had been killed, he became a pretty sad and depressed twelve year old, which is to be expected from a kid suddenly losing his parents like that, but after that part of the grieving process had passed, his personality had really become different from when before his parents were killed, too after his parents were killed. He became much angrier, self centered, and competitive after his parents were killed, and stuff like that could make him mad. Hideki gritted his teeth a little and some steam started to come off of his right hand which was clenched into a fist. Hideki wanted nothing more than to his this kid right here and now, but decided to restrain himself and not completely pummel this kid before he had even handed in his application yet. He even noticed what appeared to be the kids dad stand there in shock at what his son had said.

"Um yeah, thanks I guess, uh what was your name again? We went to school together for a while right? before you got kicked out." Hideki looked around and noticed the other kids that were around Eki. One looked like a hyena or a wolf or something, Another kid who was standing on top of a skateboard whose wheels looked like they were melted in a fire or something. there was also another kid who was nearby and was eating a granola bar and petting his dog, was that a service dog? Would this kid be able to become a hero? Hideki looked at the kid before turning his attention to a red head kid who looked like he could be strong. Hideki couldn't tell if these guys were strong or if they would be knocked out by the entrance exam, but to him it didn't matter he had to become better than all of them. He didn't have a choice.

Interact: M Joc Casl M Joc Casl
Mentioned: Jet Jet L3n L3n Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Kimona Kimona

Last edited:

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken
Mentioning: M Joc Casl M Joc Casl 's Eki Timv9 Timv9 's Hideki (and some Kimona Kimona characters)​

One could say that, after Tsuru tried to step in and help, things got… Pretty hectic.

The hyena boy turned into a huge mess from all the opposition around him; based by his movements, Tsuru concluded someone must have been messing with his head or senses. He was at first very indecisive whether to leap at the kid or try and save other onlookers from his attacks first, to the point where he didn’t move for several seconds. And when he did decide to try and push some applicants away, that’s when things got really out of control.

The ink catching on fire was much unexpected on Tsuru’s part and startled him good; as far as he was concerned, that fire was magical and could ignite on anything. He stood in the metal cage Eki made for him and some others, trying to avoid touching anything and unable to find a way to help from there.

Later on, the teachers showed up and began to try and scold the students for everything that happened. What are they even thinking? They don’t know what happened, who was helping and who was on the way. It’s not fair at all! As he thought that, however, Tsuru didn’t actually say anything to the teachers, instead resorting to squint at them intently, his cheeks visibly puffed out as he made an effort to say nothing.

Eventually, Tsuru calmed down and gave up on reaching for the teachers. Instead, he turned his attention to Eki, who was busy greeting an… Old friend? They sure had an interesting way of greeting each other. He popped up behind his new friend, holding him by his shoulders while standing at his side to say:

“Hey Eki! I don’t wanna but in, but I wanna say thanks for saving my hide back there. I had no idea what to do when everything caught on fire.” After that, Tsuru let go of Eki and turned his attention to the other boy, asking Eki: “Is that a friend of yours?” And then to the friend with a bright smile: “I’m Tsuru Goshiken, nice to meet you!” Tsuru was definitely being too cheerful for the overall atmosphere there, and it was no accident on his part.

Akio was still a little frazzled by his 'scare' as he hung onto Onji. He moved a bit whenever the man's hand got closed to him as he went about regaining his composure the man scared him, but as a co-worker had begun to get used to him. Of course, he was caught off guard when the scabbard came flying towards him and ducked out of the way. How terrifying. (<minor sarcasm) He continued to dodge the sheath, and the more he dodged the less afraid he became as he got used to his situation and regained his composure, although he jumped a little when Liam yelled, looking over at him, taking a deep breath. Once he was calm again he cleared his voice, dodging another swing, before climbing up Onji, "I think you've forgotten something important." he says, and he presses both his hands on the hero's head, feet on his shoulders. He then flipped upside-down, his head hanging in front of Onji, using his hands and feet to support him, "I may have lost my composure there for a moment, But you have forgotten to take the students into account as well." he says, "They are here to turn in their applications, and instead we are just making them wait long." he continues, "We even got the student council to help us out, we're keeping them here on what would normally be their day off, and causing this simple task to take longer than necessary." he says in a monotone voice, "It's not very polite you know?" he asked, smiling the tiniest amount before jumping off of Onji, landing lightly on the ground. He then looks up at Liam, as if mildly annoyed by the height difference. He was already wearing heels too. He reached up and ruffled Liam's hair, which he barely reached, before patting him on the head, "Sorry about screaming. You surprised me." he states as if that was all it had been, before collecting his mice, and pulling out his megaphone "If all of you could just follow the path up into the building, we will collect your application forms, just go to the table with the first letter of your last name" The tables were separated by letter ranges. A-H, I-O, P-T, U-Z.

20190319_224211.jpg

Jay scoffs at Ekis words despite their logic, he'd acted without thinking, putting lives in danger, and perhaps a science lesson on fire types was in order, but the last thing Jay wanted was some random kids critique. He felt sore enough as it stood, only thing that Ekis chirp did was add fuel to the internal fire twisting inside Jay, a storm of anger directed at himself, at circumstance, at his weakness, stupidity and now at Eki.

All Jay wanted to do was to be the hero for once, to have his name in the papers maybe, to show up his brother, and instead he had short stuff calling him a pea brain, in other words. He didn't like this, not at all. It made him feel uncomfortable, claustrophobic, looked down on. He felt that enough at home. He thought that maybe here at AA things would be different. Apparently not.

He IS right, I should've thought about fire types before trying to drown it out he thinks, resigned, looking to the sky with a wince, trying to calm himself, thinking of a way to respond that wouldn't seem seasoned with twelve pounds of salt.

With words on his tongue he looked back to the boy, but before he could speak a couple newcomers arrived. The first looked like a bigger version of the short one. Brothers?

"Hey, long time no see, sorry your parents were killed, that must be really hard... uhhh my condolences" says Eki

No....

Not brothers....

Sweat Jesus you're going to open with that? How morbid.

This kid doesn't really get it I guess it's whatever thinks Jay, holding back an incredulous laugh, it's release the risk of looking incredibly insensitive.

A moment later another arrives this one a red head showing gratitude for a rescue.

Ah so he's the one that did that thing with the metal he continues within, glancing at Eki, gleaning context from Tsurus words, waiting until after the newcomers introduction to chime in.

"I don't think this kid has friends" he says to Tsuru, deadpan and serious, pulling his Skateboard to hand with a magnetic pull.

"You don't need to remind me of my fuck up!" Jay adds, flustered, glaring at Eki, surveying the damage once more.

"Last time you see one out of me, believe that. Make it into AA I'll make you look like a fool" rambles the boy, voice a tad shaky, a little too much dip on his chip with such a bold proclaimation.

Fast forward a few moments, perhaps the others add to the conversation, perhaps not, the crystal ball is still cloudy on that one. The two dueling teachers have resolved their spat and the students are beckoned to the gate. The gridlock was broken at last!

Flipping his bag around Jay withdraws two things. First, a folder holding his application, the second, a thin line of metal filings that he flows through his fingers in a figure eight pattern, a petty distraction to take his mind off mistakes. His bag re-applied to his back he heads toward the gate, fellow students behind, ahead or beside him depending on their decisions.

CapRock CapRock
Timv9 Timv9
M Joc Casl M Joc Casl

Last edited:

Picture_20190325_140358648.png

As Akio flips from him, anime smirk playing across his face. Oni Jiro flashes back to a time in his life far removed.

"NINE HUNDRED.... NINETY SEVEN"

"NINE HUNDRED.... NINETY EIGHT"

"NINE HUNDRED.... NINETY NINE"

"ONE..... THOU..... SAND"

Barks a much younger Diablo, sweat pouring from his head, thousandth pushup completed. As he retreats to a kneel he looks towards his master, the tender of the mountain, Yuuma Yamamoto.

"Now, Oni San, shatter the rock" commands the ancient monk, an order that the red skinned boy of 16 attempts to abide for the hundred and sixteenth time, his task? To shatter an imposing boulder.

Standing from the training field ground, Oni steps to the rock, panting heavily from his marathon workout. Shifting his weight to heel, then back to fist, he launches a huge looping punch towards the boulder, fist whistling through the air like a missile.

CRACK!!!!

Echoes the impact, reverberating far through the thin mountain air, the epicenter of the blow but a small blemish on the boulders surface.

"I can't master.... I can't" pants the red skinned teenager, hands on knees, exhausted.

"Do you know why?" answers the monk.

"Because I lack the strength" counters Oni.

"No..." whispers Yamamoto, walking to the Boulder at glacial pace, his cane tapping gently on the ground, white robe flowing in the breeze.

"It is because..." he begins, raising his right hand, a single finger extended.

"YOU LACK CONTROL!" Yells Yuuma, shattering the Boulder with a jab of his index finger, the strikes speed but a flash unfollowable by human eye.

And then, just like that, Oni is back in the moment, energy and emotions controlled as Yamamoto had taught so many years ago, anger and disbelief replaced by a relatively calm admiration.

HOW SMOOTH, HOW.... COOL he thinks, left hand clenching.

TO PRETEND TO BE AFRAID... JUST TO... JUST TO PROVE A POINT Oni muses, fist tightening even more, the sound of a wrinkling leather glove echoing through the street.

TO REMIND ME OF MY DUTY TO THE SCHOOL, AND TO MENTION THE STUDENT COUNCIL, HOW RESPONSIBLE he rambles, jaw clenching.

AND TO DO IT IN SUCH AN EFFORTLESS MANNER he fawns, left eye watering.

"So....." he begins in a low whisper.

"SO COOL!" shouts Jiro, clenched fist transforming to a pointed finger, directed at Akio who had turned his attention towards the students, megaphone in hand.

Placing his red oak sheath back in kimonos loop he straightens himself out, pressing his ruffled clothing flat, making his way towards the tables where future students turn their applications in, all the while holding back a single, honorable tear containing enough respect to satisfy a 14th century Daimyo.

Kimona Kimona

Last edited:

Sakura.jpgSakuraSakura.jpg
Mentions:
Interacts: PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh

Finally... The big gates opened to allow the crowd of kids to meet their future, whatever it may be.... As everyone began to move, Sakura stared straight up at the building ahead. This is my moment. The start of something bigger than me. A slow grin stretched across her face, and her lips trembled a little. Then she began to walk up the broad pathway that lie ahead.

"I... I'll see you later?" She said to the little group around her as they dispersed. Galatea, Misako, Liam... hopefully she would see them again. She... she liked them. Friendship was a concept mostly foreign to the young girl, but she knew that she liked these kids. Hopefully they would all make it through the exam.

She took her application papers out of her pocket, and tried to smooth them out and make the mouse nibbles look less obvious. She would be at table A-H. A bunch of kids were in front of her, but it didn't matter much. The admission process itself was speedy quick.

Sakura's heart soared as examinees walked all around her, laughing and talking. It seemed as if the incident from earlier had been forgotten in the swell of everyone's hopes and dreams for the present moment. Sakura didn't realize she could feel so comfortable in a social situation. Now, she only had to wait for all that this day would become.

~Noto Kuroki~
Mentions:
Interacts:
As soon as the gates opened, Kuroki nodded to her newfound sparring group, memorizing their faces, and then dashed up the walkway, pulling her application form out of her pocket and reading over the details as she entered the line at table I-O. Nato Kuroki, age 15, 160cm... and her hero outfit paper was really simple. Similar to what she was wearing now, a dark grey, sleeveless crop hoodie, white tank top and black leggings... only difference was some protective padding for her upper body, burgundy leggings instead of black, and sick white shoes. She wondered what the practical exam would be, but didn't doubt for a second that she could rise above.

Akemi Tajima
Having calmed Pocky enough that he could perch on her wrist with her free hand continuing to pet him occasionally Akemi looked on as the teachers that had showed up to dress them down devolved into madness when a slightly distracting tall and buff teen rushed them and started grabbing at the mice the smaller adult had been using. "These people are weird." She muttered to no one in particular.

Listening to the announcement she dutifully made her way over to the P-T table and got in line. Keeping the big guy in view she turned another part of her mind's eye back to spying on the various attendees until her view suddenly seemed to split into thousands of separate images, stumbling a little in surprise Akemi pressed her free hand to her own eyes and squeezed them shut on instinct while shutting off her quirk. "The heck was that?" After a moment she heard a questioning chirp and tuned into the comforting familiarity of Pocky's view and saw that he was looking up at her face with his head cocked curiously, smiling she petted the bird again. "Don't worry, I'm fine." Searching around she caught sight of the source of her trouble in the form of a girl with a pair of massive compound eyes covering a good chunk of her head and shuddered a little. "That's a little creepy."

Mistahh Mistahh King Crimson King Crimson

Aijou Kurokami and Kadena Guinto

After Aijou had her laugh fest, the gates of the school finally opens. With the students going in, Aijou and Kadena went along with them. Once they get to their respective tables (A-H for Kadena and I-O for Aijou), they went in line and waited for their turn. "Oh boy, this is going to be exciting!" Aijou thought with excitement.

Eki Shirogane

rpnmet-jpg.553064
Eki didn't understand what the shocked faces were for, it was customary to give condolences when someone experienced a loss. Or maybe it was because it had happened so long ago that it was taboo to bring it up now. That must have been the case! "Oh yes, sorry its been so long, my name is Eki Shirogane, and apologies, I forgot your name too" he gave a deep polite bow. "Yes, it is regretful that I was expelled from and I am truly sorry if any on the students I hurt were friends of yours. It was never my intention to put anyone in the hospital, I just wanted them to stop laughing." Eki's eyes widened with embarrassment and also sadness for a worse time in his life. Thankfully a friendly voice pulled him from his reverie and back into the present. Tsuru's appreciation came at the right time, If time passed, Eki wasn't useful to anyone and seeing Hideki reminded him of that. "Uh no problem, it was my pleasure! I'm glad you're unharmed." His chat with Tsuru was cut short by the magnet kids pointed remarks. "I do have a friend for your information" he said matter of factly while grabbing onto Tsuru's vest. Unfortunately he couldn't actually remember the red head's name. "And if trying to make me look like a fool will get you to learn how to actually help, it would be my honor to be your motivation. It's good to see who the school bully is early in the school year." He had more than enough experience dealing with school bullies in his life and he wouldn't back down this time, especially in front of Tsuru who had the strange ability to make Eki blush when he looked at him.

The teachers on scene had called for everyone to split up by last name. He looked to his father who handed him his backpack of snacks and important papers and scurried away before anyone took their frustration with his son out on him.

Interact: CapRock CapRock Jet Jet Timv9 Timv9

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 2px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
Umaru felt more guilty at the red-head girl's reply. Despite the small thanks she gave, Umaru straightened her legs and she bowed low in apology, her blonde hair touching the ground. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have butt in. I probably made things worse and it was probably really uncomfortable." She rambled, not expecting to extend her apology so much. "I stepped out of line and assumed you needed help. It was prideful of me to assume something like that. I hope I didn't hurt you." At this point, tears started to prick Umaru's eyes but thankfully she was still facing the ground.

Who did she think she was? She could have seriously injured her if she made a mistake. Like losing her grip since she didn't have strength. She could have ended up breaking a bone, or worse! Snapping her neck and dying and Umaru would have to serve a life sentence in jail and her parents would be so stressed, they would die and their daughter wouldn't even be able to attend their funeral! Big, fat tears rolled down Umaru's soft cheeks as she felt her heart sink in sadness. The tears washing away the black soot that was on her face, leaving visible tear marks as she looked back up towards her and apologised once more. "I'm sowwy!"

A shriek distracted the sobbing girl, her small hands wiping away the fallen tears, damping the sleeves of her dress. Sniffing, Umaru turned to the source to see the tutor lecturing them moments before crawling up another bigger red-skinned teacher. She didn't see what had happened to cause the dark-haired one to scream in terror. But if it got a working teacher to shriek, it must have been something terrifying. Umaru roughly rubbed the tears away from her puffy eyes only to widen them when she realised it was Akio Watanabe; number 10 hero in Japan. The two teachers spoke amongst each other, allowing the blonde to calm herself further. Once Akio announced that the students were to hand in their application forms to their respective tables, she turned to introduce herself once more.

"Er-erm, I'm Umaru Tsujihara. I.. I hope we get along!" She bowed her head slightly before making her way to the building. "So, I'll see you around maybe?" She shyly waved goodbye at the girl. The blonde slapped her cheeks gently, 'Ok, Umaru. That's the last time you're going to cry! No more crying anymore. You're going to be a hero and heroes don't cry.' She thought to herself... only to be tearing up moments later as she finds herself in a crowd full of strangers. She couldn't see where she was going, and she was being pushed around like she weighed nothing.

"Eh-- wah! Excuse- Ah I'm sorry!" Her voice didn't seem to reach anyone as she was swept away in the thousands. Uwahhh! Was she going to get to the registration table?

Interactions: IG42 IG42
Mentions: Kimona Kimona Jet Jet
code by RI.a
[/div]

Spindel Rostovia

At long last, there was the fated announcement. The time had come to fight through the crowds and hand in her registration form.
Already, droves of students were making a beeline for the building.
Spindel took a deep breath to steady herself.

"Well, see you around maybe?", she flashed a smile and waved at Aoi before slipping away into the crowd. She was more than happy to put the unpleasantness of the day behind her, and focus on the task at hand. She just had to submit her application, and then she'd be one step closer to (hopefully) becoming a hero.

That was of course, if she could get through the crowd of other perspective students.
Lord, there were a lot of them, it was hard not to be intimidated by the sheer number of other people.
She had to find the table with her last name.

R, R, gotta find the table with R...
Moving through the crowd Spindel made her way inside the building, still clutching her printed application. Man was she thankful she'd thought to bring two, handing in a paint splattered application would've been mortifying.
Spindel managed to get inside and find her table, so she slipped into the line and tried to take a deep breath.

Hideki Mitsuki
That'r right, Eki Shirogane, Hideki had forgotten what the kids name was, but that definitely rung a bell. The kids at school used to call him Eki Shrimp, or Eki Small fry or other short names like that. To be honest Hideki had joined in on a few times, but he wasn't one who really bullied the small kid like some of his other classmates. Eki then asked what his name was, Hideki sort of paused for a moment, he hated saying his last name because people would automatically think of his parents. When his parents were killed it was all over the news for a few days. The husband and wife hero team of Hiruzen Mitsuki and Sakura Mitsuki. His father Masaimo controlled fire and his mother Sakura controlled water. They were a very formidable team and had taken down plenty of villains and criminals as well as save plenty of people from danger and natural disasters. His parents had met when they were in Angelwood together and quickly formed a strong relationship and strong team. They both took their hero names from Japanese folklore. His father's hero name was Itsumade which basically means fire breathing monster, while his mother's hero name was Mizuchi which means water like dragon. Together they were the heavenly beast. Many people all around Japan knew who they were as heroes. Hideki thought about what they told him about his quirk. He could use steam by heating up the water inside his body and they believed with enough training he might be able to steam up water from outside his body as well. They also told him that his quirk was a combination of both their quirks, his father controlling fire/heat while his mother controlled water. Hideki's quirk took both of those and put them together giving him the power of steam.

Hideki got his attention back and looked at Eki, "Hideki, my name is Hideki. And no, those losers I wouldn't say were really any friends of mine." He decided that his first name would suffice, he didn't want people to know who he was the son of, he tried to keep that as private as possible. As he was about to speak again a new kid walked up and wrapped his arm around Eki's shoulder and thanked him for saving him? Saving him from what? A fire? Hideki looked around and noticed that some things had been burned, just like that kids skateboard. He guessed that there had been some sort of small fire or something. Since he showed up a little late he missed all of that. This new kid with read hair seemed pretty cheerful, a little too cheerful. "My names Hideki, and I wouldn't really call us friends, we went to junior high together until he switched schools." Then the kid with the skateboard came over and yelled at Eki saying how he wouldn't fuck up again and that if Eki made it to AA he'd make him look like a fool. Hideki noticed how the kid was able to get his skateboard without picking it up, looked like his quirk had something to do it, either he could pull things to him, or maybe he could do something with metal that allowed him to pull the skateboard into his hand without reaching down to pick it up. The kid seemed like his soul be a strong opponent, just someone Hideki was looking for.

Hideki sort of chuckled and he started to walk off, he heard the teachers starting to tell the kids on where they should go submit their papers. So Hideki decided to move on from this, but before he left, he looked towards the kid with the skateboard. "Don't worry, he may not make you look like a fool, but I will, thats if you get in of course." Hideki smirked as he continued to walk towards where he was supposed to go.

Hideki walked through the gates of the school and was pretty impressed with the campus and buildings, they all seemed pretty amazing. Soon he found what looked like the line he was supposed to be in. His last name started with an M so he was in the line for students with last names that started with the letters between I and O, as he was about to get in line he noticed a girl who seemed to be lost and was getting pushed around by the huge crowd of kids trying to find their right lines and tables. Hideki quickly went over and grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the crowd and into some open space. He looked at the blonde girl before saying "Hey are you okay? You seem a little lost." A faint smile forming on his lips.

Interact: M Joc Casl M Joc Casl CapRock CapRock Jet Jet RI.a RI.a

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken
Mentioning: M Joc Casl M Joc Casl 's Eki Timv9 Timv9 's Hideki Jet Jet 's Jay​

Tsuru absorbed the conversation between the other three silently for the most part of it, smiling brightly and nodding at everything they said to him and Eki as if he was a foreigner who could only pick up a few words each sentence and was rolling with that. Once everyone started to go, he said:

“It was nice meeting you! See you all at the test!” After that, he turned to Eki and added: “So it’s decided, then. Let’s be friends! This place is just too crazy to take on all by our own, don’t you think? It looks like we’ll have to split for now but… I’ll be sure to look out for you in the test! And you too, sir!” He completed, waving at Eki’s father.

After bidding goodbye to everyone, Tsuru started walking while counting with his fingers and mumbling the letters of the alphabet. When he reached “G” he found the corresponding counter and dashed straight away towards the line, holding on tight to his student papers while he waited for his turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back