• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A World Reborn (Genshin AU) -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Was not sure if your character was completed or not yet. But either way, you have filled out each specific section. And from what i've seen so far, you're all set! Feel free to post!
If you're not done with your character, feel free to continue working on it when you have time!~

Nellancholy Nellancholy Actually I was thinking he'd pay both Lyuda to fix it, with material he provides if needed, since she is already there, and Marmar to take pics. 👀 The rest can probs come along bc it's not that big of a deal and they can handle a few visitors for a Kamera.

I'll try to get a post up later evening. Gotta take care of a few requirements this morning before the vacation hits

Posted! Margaux is basically saying she wants Lyuda to fix the camera, but she's willing to accept the work from Cici
PS: Lyuda is Margaux's idol XD

What are we thinking the map of Teyvat will look like? Identical to in-game for regions currently in the game, and the regions not in the game can be anywhere? Or are we going off of the leaked beta test map? Not too concerned about every little thing, moreso just which regions are beside each other.

What are we thinking the map of Teyvat will look like? Identical to in-game for regions currently in the game, and the regions not in the game can be anywhere? Or are we going off of the leaked beta test map? Not too concerned about every little thing, moreso just which regions are beside each other.
I'd say that maybe we could use the leaked beta map so we know which regions are beside each other at least? Though ngl I don't remember much about it lmao

---

Also working on my post now too!

I heard something about a discord?
Yea there is a discord
Hello everyone! Here is the OOC for those that wish to use the thread! Talk about anything you wish here whether it be questions, ideas for the plot or anything else at all!

Remember to have fun!

For those who wish to join the discord channel --> The link is here <--

Nellancholy Nellancholy RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan . D O V E . D O V E Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum AI10100 AI10100 @PanPanMondAay Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon @dominos @bubbletea Knight boi Knight boi
Refer to the link here

Updated Kyo's CS, I think I gave better descriptions on her abilities, a clearer history (longer too), and a better appearance description. I gave her horns 😩

Let's be real here,the pace that forum roleplays progress at tends to give a lot of time for each person to plot their responses

Seems like a good juncture for Margaux's group to have a little time skip as she and Cipali hammer out the terms of the job.

What do you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back