• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom " 𝖆 π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ 𝖔𝖋 π–•π–šπ–—π–Š π–Žπ–’π–†π–Œπ–Žπ–“π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ " [fandom 1x1 search!]

andyson

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, everyone! my name is andy, and i'm looking for some oc x canon roleplay partners!
this post is dedicated to anyone interested in writing with me on certain fandoms!
this thread will mostly always be open unless stated otherwise; so feel free to shoot me a dm/reply if anything catches your eye!

before we write
- please, no minors! i am 18+ and would prefer my partner to be the same as well.
- my writing style ranges from multi-paragraph to adv. lit and maybe novella; though, i prefer quality over quantity.
- which means i won't roleplay with any one-liners or anything under 2 paragraphs minimum.
- ( i don't roleplay with lowercase, i just type like this casually)
- please don't rush me! i have adhd and can get distracted super quickly; i won't rush and poke constantly, and i only ask for the same.
- ooc isn't required, but heavily encouraged! i love drawing stuff from roleplays, making silly headcanons, and overall having
a connection outside of the story! it's hard to feel connected when it feels like i hardly know who's on the other side of the screen.
- please be fine with lgbtq+ characters and roleplays.

- and finally, if something i say or something i do makes you uncomfortable please tell me! i prefer honesty over anything.

fandoms!
alright, now onto the good stuff! before that though, i will say; i mostly double up, and love doing it too!
unless you'd want to only be a canon against my oc, in which that's fine as well. but please; anyone who likes to
double, feel free to say it! i love it!

scales of how much i'm craving something at the moment is marked by *, 0/5 scale.
if i don't list a character you'd want me to play, still don't feel shy to ask! it's mostly who i'm most confident in writing.

shows/movies
harry potter|***
who i can write: harry, draco, sirius, ron, herminoe, etc.
who i'd write against: snape, lucius, voldemort/tom riddle

star wars | **
who i can write: obi-wan, general grievous, luke, padme, rey, etc.
who i'd write against: anakin/vader, kylo/ben solo

hazbin hotel/helluva boss | ****
who i can write: alastor, angel dust, vaggie, striker, blitz
Ø ,moxxie, loona, fizzarolli, etc.
who i'd write against: sir pentious, asmodeus, stolas

gotham | ***
who i can write: edward nygma, oswald cobblepot, harvey bullock, alfred pennyworth, fish mooney, etc.
who i'd write against: james gordon, jerome/jeremiah valeska, theo galavan (terrible i know πŸ’€)

anything else dc| ***
who i can write: just ask!
who i'd write against: bruce wayne (batman 2022), joker (TAS)

marvel (including comics/mcu) | **
who i can write: again, just ask! can write a ton of people.
who i'd write against: doctor strange, doctor doom, doc ock, miguel o'hara, norman osborn/green goblin (alot of doctorsπŸ’€)
monkie kid| **
who i can write: tang, pigsy, mk, mei, red son, princess iron fan, etc.
who i'd write against: wukong, macaque, azure lion.

hellsing ultimate | ***
who i can write: literally anyone.
who i'd write against: alucard, alexander anderson

castlevania | **
who i can write: alucard, trevor belmont, hector, carmilla, etc.
who i'd write against: dracula, issac

black butler | ***
who i can write: grown up ciel/alois, claude, sebastian, undertaker, etc.
who i'd write against: grell (she/her pronouns please..trans icon), sebastian

horror/slasher movies (grouping them together since there's so many) | ***
who i can write: bubba/leatherface, michael myers, jason, the miner/harry warden. feel free to ask! there's a bunch.
who i'd write against: candyman, michael myers, billy lenz, billy loomis/ghostface, patrick bateman.

the owl house | *****
who i can write: darius, alador, edalyn, aged up hunter, aged up luz, etc.
who i'd write against: emperor belos

games

the legend of zelda| ***
who i can write: ask!
who i'd write against: ghirahim, ganondorf (oot/totk), sidon, zant

resident evil 8| **
who i can write: ethan, donna, lady dimitrescu
who i'd write against: heisenberg

dead by daylight | ***
who i can write: ask!
who i'd write against: the doctor, the blight

death stranding | **
who i can write: fragile, sam, heartman, cliff, die hardman, etc.
who i'd write against: higgs, die hardman

overwatch | **
who i can write: anyone of the playables!
who i'd write against: sigma, rammatra, maximillien, reaper, junkrat.

...and many more to be added!

plots/tropes

hooh, that was a long list! now onto plots,
i can do a massive variety of plots! the only thing i ask as a requirement is that romance is one of the, if not the main theme!
i love a good amount of love and smoochin. but besides that, here are some of the things i can do!
i also love exploring with aus, if you have one in mind feel free to tell!

- slice of life
- horror
- mystery
- adventure
- and a whole ton more! i also love mashin stuff together.
- horror romance on top though

and thats about it for now. i hope to see you soon!

Last edited:
bump! craving harry potter and anything horror related.

bump!!
very VERY much craving the owl house right now. that or maybe hellsing/castlevania.

Hello! I'd love to discuss writing the Owl House with you if you're still interested, I'm currently hyperfixating on it so I'd definitely like to roleplay it. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back