• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A World Anew (World-Creating Roleplay)

SirDerpingtonIV

A Campfire at the End of Time

"From Nothing, to Something..."

In the darkness of the Void, after uncounted eons of nothing, the collective energies of cosmic power found shape. In time, these beings would go by many names, but it is easiest to refer to them as Gods. They were the first beings in an empty universe, a pure, void expanse, the perfect canvas. What else was there to do but create?

And so they did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! To put it simply, this is a roleplay in which our characters are Gods, and we will create a world, or perhaps more. We are the pantheon that will create reality in whatever image we desire, and the empty space is our canvas.

This RP will be about both creation and the interactions between our Gods. This sort of RP usually tends to sputter out before it can get anywhere interesting, and since this is honestly my favorite kind of RP, I want to actually see it go somewhere, since I had a good deal of fun with the last one of these I was in. Everyone can have fun creating their own races, cultures, magic, landmasses, etc. All the fun stuff.

There will be a discord for OOC purposes, message me for the link.

For rules and such;
1. We are all equally powerful at the start.
2. Obey RPN site rules.
3. Don't be an asshole.
4. Kindly don't destroy reality. If you plan on being an evil god, keep in mind that everyone else is just as strong. Additionally, if you're an evil god and you immediately try and destroy everything, that's hardly any fun.
5. No real life religious shit.
6. Alternate realms and dimensions and places outside physical reality (IE: Feywild, spirit worlds, Valhalla etc) are allowed, but other Gods can still access them.
7. You cannot create another being as powerful as yourself. You can create minor gods under you, but everyone shall be limited to three max. Gods can also have children too, but don't use that as a way of circumventing the minor god limit.
8. If worst comes to worst, gods can be killed, but it takes multiple Gods to do so, as we are all equally powerful.
9. I'll probably come up with more rules depending on what happens.
10. There will be minimal actual "GM'ing" from myself, as this is the most sandboxy-sandbox there ever could be.
11. At least a paragraph or more per post
12. You aren't expected to post every day, but don't dissappear without warning.

Hell yah boiiiiii! Definately intwrested owo

Is there a required tech level for any races we create? Or can we give them ICBMs and Kill teams right off the bat?

Is there a required tech level for any races we create? Or can we give them ICBMs and Kill teams right off the bat?
From what we had in the first rp, your people start out at like the beginning of civalization, the beginning of time, cavemen, throwing rock at your enemies, etc.

Does this include meh bbe owo?
Yep.

Oh god oh fuck.

We are all starting low tech. Our gods know everything, but on the account of being born yesterday, wouldn’t know anything of the progression of technology to immediately get to nukes, you know what I mean?

I'm interested, does it have to be people though, like, as your subjects? Is it possible to be the god of felines for example xD

Yep.

Oh god oh fuck.

We are all starting low tech. Our gods know everything, but on the account of being born yesterday, wouldn’t know anything of the progression of technology to immediately get to nukes, you know what I mean?
Alright alright I can dig it, could I get the discord link and possibly a CS if you got it?

The Character Sheet is up!

I am so so so interested in this!!!
edit: I've messaged you and already begun brainstorming ideas for characters! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back