• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A World Above the Stars. Extensive 1x1 Search.

Vladilena

Venerémur cérnui.
Severance of Destinies
Genre: Dark Fantasy, Adventure
There existed the Highworld and the Netherworld, where both once harbored life—until thousands of years before the current year, a foreign apocalyptic god brought chaos into civilization for untold reasons. Desiring nothing more than to ravage the lands and enslave the sentient, humanity and celestials alike allianced with one another and fought against the dark forces of the Star God. After a hundred years of constant warfare and innumerable deaths on both sides, the Star God fell into indefinite hibernation, leaving only its essence and pure energy to evolve into lieutenants of his will, leading the beasts of the apocalypse into absolute calamity.

Having lost the majority of its forces, the Highworld and its administrative council combined their strength to create a seal powerful enough to isolate their land with Netherworld, effectively imprisoning the Star God's servants in their conquered territories, allowing none to further their advances.

In return, however, the celestials and powerful archmages that once sought godhood fell into critical conditions, leaving only a few to command the rest of humanity. After centuries of struggles and eventual prosperity in Highworld, another calamity struck—and this time, no gods are active to support their survival efforts.

[Muse A] Vindaron, a templar knight of noble status, whose vanity knows no bounds. Some may find his flaunting obnoxious, though most find it amusing and charismatic. No matter, he would think. As long as his code of honor does good for those around him, he needs no attention or praise. After all, he deserved none of it. His darkest secret: Vindaron is one of the seven lieutenants born from the energies unleashed in the churning mass of unimaginable force of the Star God. For why he decided to defect to the other side or how he was able to travel between the sealed gate, remains to be a mystery.

[Muse B] Cecilius. The one who wields a weapon of destructive power, where its presence is feared farther away from the battlefield. A rifle blessed by the Chief God himself, she walks the earth with a noble posture and strives to fulfill her desires to save the unfortunate. She believes in the idea that the strong must protect the weak. However, despite her incredible status and beauty, she holds onto a secret tightly: Born from the depths of Heaven's wishes, Cecilius is the Providence of the World's Will, inherently desiring nothing more than to sacrifice herself for the betterment of mankind. A daughter of the Chief God, she shares similarities with Vindaron.

The names and face claims for the two characters above are not absolute and subject to change depending on circumstances. They are no more than placeholders to help visualize the setting.

Let us be forthright during the introduction phase. Candidly speaking, my sole wish is to find a suitable writing partner to alleviate my overall boredom throughout the week. A casual friendship is to be expected once contentment is met on both sides, but do not expect it to be rapid. After all, there's no point in showing such passion if one is planning to dissolve their participation once even the smallest of issues severe their enthusiasm. Having stated that, I am familiar with ghosting and will not pursue an extended answer. However, I will leave kind regards before the inevitable dissolution.

Requirement.
— Be above the age of 18.
— Have a preference for illustrations instead of real-world references.
— Be able to write at an intermediate level. I do not desire to read broken English and nor do I wish to read lost Shakespearean scripts. I won't complain about the latter, though.
— I ask nothing more than for you to know how to move a scene. For fuck's sake.
— Control more than one character. I will do the same, without question.

Personal Details.
— I will post frequently. Will it take an hour? A day? A week? My schedule knows, but frequent posts will be the norm for the most part.
— Expect somewhere between 300 - 2,000 words per post. My dedication to a single post is dependent on the scene, not whether or not I wish to mirror my partners.
— Do you desire romance? Great, I prefer spice in my stories as well. Let us indulge ourselves. No? That is unfortunate.
— My preference in pairing is limited to heterosexual relationships. I have attempted other options, but never found success.
— I have no gender preference for my protagonist.
— I am able to consistently upgrade the lore through both OOC and in-character. It is one of few expertise that I possess, after all.

Personal Weaknesses.
— As stated above, I cannot venture into same-sex relations. My desire to pursue fantasy does not reach into that territory.
— I will not roleplay on Discord or anywhere outside this platform. I do not use Discord in general.

If there are additional information that must be known about me, don't be afraid to contact me whichever way you desire.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back