• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A wolf pack RP

StoneWolf18 said:
Are we allowed to reserve positions?
Yes, but like fighters and guards and stuff like that, there can be multiple so if that's one your interested in then you don't have to reserve it unless you REALLY wanna xD

Lonelytaco said:
Yes, but like fighters and guards and stuff like that, there can be multiple so if that's one your interested in then you don't have to reserve it unless you REALLY wanna xD
Can I take alpha of Sunpack please?

StoneWolf18 said:
Trust me, a surprising amount of people want to be the lowest on the totem pole.
lol that use to be me in real life, I ain't rping that :P

Idk what I'll be, we shall see!

StoneWolf18 said:
Trust me, a surprising amount of people want to be the lowest on the totem pole.
I agree with you on that one. The positions always flocked to the most seem to be alpha, beta, and omega.

This is still on, I promise I haven't forgotten. A lot popped up this week, but once I get back to my computer I'll post the thread up and we can get going.

Sorry but I may not be able to take part

. I have been stepping up my post detail and quality and dang it takes my an hour per post now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back