• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A wolf pack RP

Catharsis

Too Far Gone
Two packs lay within the shelter of GreenLight woods,

a place far away from human civilization.

This pack lays inside a clearing hidden within the woods, a small stream runs in the center of the Sunpack's territory, making their main source of food fish. Since the sun has the ability to reach down in this area, there is also thick vegetation in this area.

This pack lays surrounded by many trees, giving them more shelter during storms. These wolves have to work harder to catch their prey, as there is no immediate source of food available to them. Not much grows here, other than the occasional berry bush.

Each wolf living in these two packs

contain strange abnormalities which would not be available to the average wolf. Sadly, instead of working together to use their powers for good, the two packs have been at war for a large period of time.

Note: Each wolf has it's own place within the pack. Such as

Alpha

Gamma

Hunter

Healer

Deputy

Guards

Hunters

Fighters

To Be's (These are the pups within the given pack, they are mentored by current workers.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Momoka said:
This sounds interesting! Are there any plot ideas?
Ah, it will be based mostly upon the survival of these packs and also on the up and coming war between packs

Lonelytaco said:
Ah, it will be based mostly upon the survival of these packs and also on the up and coming war between packs
Interesting... Is there any other difference beetween the two packs besides the location and food source?

StoneWolf18 said:
Interesting... Is there any other difference beetween the two packs besides the location and food source?
Well,not much, however at one point, the two packs were combined, but they had separate beliefs in doing things.

As in,

Sun pack believes in giving back to ancestors,

they take out a small bit of food supply to give sacrifice. This pack is religious.

Nightpack does not sacrifice, this is a big deal to sun pack. The original war was raised from Sunpack's belief that not sacrificing would sink the pack down into bad karma. Causing famine and such.

Nightpack has a much more brutal way of doing things, whilst Sunpack uses knowledge to advance on their enemies.

:) open to ideas though

Lonelytaco said:
Well,not much, however at one point, the two packs were combined, but they had separate beliefs in doing things.
As in,

Sun pack believes in giving back to ancestors,

they take out a small bit of food supply to give sacrifice. This pack is religious.

Nightpack does not sacrifice, this is a big deal to sun pack. The original war was raised from Sunpack's belief that not sacrificing would sink the pack down into bad karma. Causing famine and such.

Nightpack has a much more brutal way of doing things, whilst Sunpack uses knowledge to advance on their enemies.

:) open to ideas though
Maybe the Sunpack is very set in in the ways of they're ancestors, traditional so to speak where as their previous counterpart is constantly evolving with the world around them such as new hunting techniques?

StoneWolf18 said:
Maybe the Sunpack is very set in in the ways of they're ancestors, traditional so to speak where as their previous counterpart is constantly evolving with the world around them such as new hunting techniques?
I like that idea :3

I quite like this idea. :D I had a story (kind of similar) to this one.

In which... (Spoiled just in case no one is interested in knowing)

I had a story where as two packs were in a war due to the killing of leaders. When new leaders rose to power, a mutual respect between two pack members brought the packs together (Ie. Love basically) And the war ended, but tensions were still within the pack.

TriNationalism said:
I quite like this idea. :D I had a story (kind of similar) to this one.
In which... (Spoiled just in case no one is interested in knowing)

I had a story where as two packs were in a war due to the killing of leaders. When new leaders rose to power, a mutual respect between two pack members brought the packs together (Ie. Love basically) And the war ended, but tensions were still within the pack.

TriNationalism said:
(Yes I am interested in joining this RP)
What powers would the Wolves have?
I am interested in this as well considering most RPs that don't have a limit on this turn into a mess of one liners and no one knowing what the hell is going on.

TriNationalism said:
(Yes I am interested in joining this RP)
What powers would the Wolves have?
Honestly, I don't really care what type they have. Healing powers, shape shifting, etc

I'm perfectly fine with anything you guys conjure up!

[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]This could be fun. To what extant will the powers effect the packs and story and such?

[/QUOTE]
I mean, the powers will be beneficial, but this roleplay doesn't souly revolve around them xD

Lonelytaco said:
Honestly, I don't really care what type they have. Healing powers, shape shifting, etc
I'm perfectly fine with anything you guys conjure up!
I would re-read what I previously posted then rethink this statement. I don't mean to be blunt, but I believe with no restrictions, this is going to become a jumbled mess.

Are these wolves as in wolves or as in werewolves? Do we get to pick our position on the pack or must we apply the characters and our position gets chosen for us?

Idea said:
Are these wolves as in wolves or as in werewolves? Do we get to pick our position on the pack or must we apply the characters and our position gets chosen for us?
Wolves, you pick your own position.

StoneWolf18 said:
I would re-read what I previously posted then rethink this statement. I don't mean to be blunt, but I believe with no restrictions, this is going to become a jumbled mess.
No, let me rephrase that.

There will be restrictions, however this roleplay is very loosely based on the abnormalities & powers of the wolves.

I'm not going to allow any type of godmodding, I'll be much more blunt on this once the thread is up. :)

Lonelytaco said:
No, let me rephrase that.
There will be restrictions, however this roleplay is very loosely based on the abnormalities & powers of the wolves.

I'm not going to allow any type of godmodding, I'll be much more blunt on this once the thread is up. :)
Ah, alright, good. I really dislike those people who think:

"Well, my wolf's name is Midnight. She has a star on her forehead, is 5 feet tall and can shapeshift into anything including mythical creatures. She got her name from when the hour reached midnight on the day she was born..."

See what I mean? People don't spend any time with their characters and it kills me inside.

StoneWolf18 said:
Ah, alright, good. I really dislike those people who think:
"Well, my wolf's name is Midnight. She has a star on her forehead, is 5 feet tall and can shapeshift into anything including mythical creatures. She got her name from when the hour reached midnight on the day she was born..."

See what I mean? People don't spend any time with their characters and it kills me inside.
Oh goodness no. I'll give a character sheet and I expect it to be filled in completely. I'd never take anything as measly as that

Lonelytaco said:
Oh goodness no. I'll give a character sheet and I expect it to be filled in completely. I'd never take anything as measly as that
That's not what I meant. Well, kinda but the point being how stereotypical, cliché, overpowered, and flat the character is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back