• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (𝕠𝕠𝕔)

I can’t wait to see crocheted Quote! O:

The roleplay thread will be up sometime today! I’m just doing a Grell post for now but all of my characters are open for interaction!

The roleplay thread will be up sometime today! I’m just doing a Grell post for now but all of my characters are open for interaction!
Yayyyyyy rp thread rp thread super hype!

I'm also doing quote in micro crochet so it remains doll sized and not a giant plushie lol still gonna be decently big tho, my poor blistered hands smh

yes the rp thread! so glad this rp got a good amount of interest i love wholesome rps like these!

anyway have some art of penny.....being.....herselfScreenshot 2023-03-10 10.32.23 AM.png
(had no idea we could post art on here-)

Quote’s murder escapades it reminds me of Don Quixote Doflamingo who has blood on his hands. Dude murdered his own brother and father. Probably countless others. He’s manipulative psychopath killer. Idk if I should bring him in.. cause of a certain bird cage ability of his.

On another note, there’s Janus Zeal who I think will get along with Zelda. Likely he will be nice to her.. the most.

Quote’s murder escapades it reminds me of Don Quixote Doflamingo who has blood on his hands. Dude murdered his own brother and father. Probably countless others. He’s manipulative psychopath killer. Idk if I should bring him in.. cause of a certain bird cage ability of his.

On another note, there’s Janus Zeal who I think will get along with Zelda. Likely he will be nice to her.. the most.
Oh, quote has only murdered all of like, 3 people. 2 of which were trying to destroy the world. The third was in self defense and he has tremendous amounts of survivor's guilt from it. Lol

Oh, quote has only murdered all of like, 3 people. 2 of which were trying to destroy the world. The third was in self defense and he has tremendous amounts of survivor's guilt from it. Lol
Celes doesn’t like needless killing she was against emperor Gestahl’s plot to commit genocide against the people of Doma Kingdom. She was arrested for that.

Well Kefka poisoned the water and I think Celes still pissed and bitter about it.

Celes doesn’t like needless killing she was against emperor Gestahl’s plot to commit genocide against the people of Doma Kingdom. She was arrested for that.
Yeah, quote doesn't like needless killing either.
The three people quote killed, if he hadn't the world would have had so many casualties.

The Doctor (wearer of the demon crown) was trying to become a dictator/tyrant of the entire world

Ballos (creator of the demon crown) had gone mad and was about to destroy the world with his tremendous amount of magic. Theres no way to save him.

Toroko... this one is just sad. She was force fed the red flowers that transformed her into a bloodthirsty monster.... and was trapped in a room with Quote to get rid of him. He had no choice but to kill her, and he still wonders if he couldve done something to better protect her. (There wasnt)

However, quote *did* save the Sakamotos, mimigas, and everyone else on the floating island by killing the Doctor and Ballos. And he saved his partner Curly Brace from drowning!

There's multiple endings to the game, and I'm going off the best/true ending where curly is saved, professor booster is alive, and quote sees the adventure through to the end. But there are potentially more deaths that could have happened if you made poor decisions in game.

Yeah, quote doesn't like needless killing either.
The three people quote killed, if he hadn't the world would have had so many casualties.

The Doctor (wearer of the demon crown) was trying to become a dictator/tyrant of the entire world

Ballos (creator of the demon crown) had gone mad and was about to destroy the world with his tremendous amount of magic. Theres no way to save him.

Toroko... this one is just sad. She was force fed the red flowers that transformed her into a bloodthirsty monster.... and was trapped in a room with Quote to get rid of him. He had no choice but to kill her, and he still wonders if he couldve done something to better protect her. (There wasnt)

However, quote *did* save the Sakamotos, mimosas, and everyone else on the floating island by killing the Doctor and Ballos. And he saved his partner Curly Brace from drowning!

There's multiple endings to the game, and I'm going off the best/true ending where curly is saved, professor booster is alive, and quote sees the adventure through to the end. But there are potentially more deaths that could have happened if you made poor decisions in game.
Kefka was trying to become a god so likely same goal as doctor to be a tyrant.

Final fantasy VI is broken in terms of game play at least the snes/ps1 port. The doom/ vanish combo can make boss fights stupidly easy.

In Doffy’s case, he was showing signs of his psychotic side I won’t spoil anything just watch Dressrosa.

Terra from ff6 was used to destroy soldiers I’m gonna guess she has trauma.

Awesome!! Can't wait >u<

hi hi! RP thread is up now! This is a reminder that while you can post when you want, please do not flood the roleplay thread and please give others a chance to post!

hi hi! RP thread is up now! This is a reminder that while you can post when you want, please do not flood the roleplay thread and please give others a chance to post!

LESS GOOOOO ^u^

Question do we has to use to the code?

I will work on a post here soon, I gotta finish building a bookshelf lol

Working on a post, it might take a while bc I'm using code

In the meantime enjoy a gif of Kassetto glitching out like crazy (uh seizure warning I guess):
CGBaddiesErrorPoses.gif

Ok bookshelf built, dinners in the oven, and the doll is slowly coming along lol. Time to write for my boys. >:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back