• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (𝕠𝕠𝕔)

Hmmm not sure... im also struggling to cone up with more ideas for my boys....
Also incredibly bored so I can't distract myself with anything really. Hmmm

HAHAHAHAH I JUST GOT MY NORTHERN LIGHTS LASER PROJECTOR AND IT CHANGES TO THE RHYTHM OF THE MUSIC YOURE PLAYING I AM SO HYPE AHDNNDBDB

*ahem*

Anyways stargazing could be a fun thing ngl

HAHAHAHAH I JUST GOT MY NORTHERN LIGHTS LASER PROJECTOR AND IT CHANGES TO THE RHYTHM OF THE MUSIC YOURE PLAYING I AM SO HYPE AHDNNDBDB

*ahem*

Anyways stargazing could be a fun thing ngl
That sounds cool.

Heyo everyone! Imma just slide in here since I just put up my lil girlie, Shui. I'll probably add a canon character as well, but I could not decide on one at the moment so I offer a smol cutie in the time being ^^
Welcome! Also, I really like your art! :3

Like maybe some one with a military background would be interesting to talk to..

Well, I hate to hog you all to myself but Quote is a combat robot! So kinda military background lol

oooh count Celes interested!
It's funny bc he seems to be an emotionless murder robot (which he gets confused for several times in game) but it's actually very much the opposite. He just doesn't physically express emotions lol.
He was actually made to stop a great evil basically, and a bunch of murder bots were also sent by various people to gain the evil artifact and rule the world. Quote and another bot like him, Curly Brace, were sent to destroy the artifact rather than retrieve it and murder anything in their way. Pretty neat stuff!

Nice! I should try my hand at drawing quote again -- wait I'm working on a crochet doll I should make it him lol
Oooh, crochet, that sounds nice!
Almost done with my drawing, might post some art here bc I have too much hype and too little self-control

Users who are viewing this thread

Back