• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SueAvataStar

Looking for someone to rp with! Multiple people can respond since I got a lot of time as well as a good handful of fandoms! (this also may be updated daily so keep that in mind!)​

Most of these rps will be pretty romance Oriented, it's just what I prefer, we can combine genres I'm just really really into shipping.​

I only do oc X Canon for fandoms, I don't really ship Canon characters ever and I feel like doing oc X oc in fandoms is kind of odd since it won't fully utilize the world or its characters imo.​

I feel comfortable rping with people who are 18+ just because even if there isn't anything NSFW going on, there can still be dark topics, inappropriate jokes, or even inappropriate characters.​

I only rp in the Literate formate, no asterisks, and 3rd person POV, I also prefer doing some discussion and maybe even chatting up a bit before we jump into rping so I know what you want and where the rp should go, I don't rp with anyone who isn't responsive to that.​

My list of fandoms:​
  1. Bnha/MHA (I already have so many mha rps, please choose something different)​
  2. Ouran high school host club​
  3. Black butler​
  4. The disastrous life of Saiki K​
  5. Steven Universe future (using the og show just feels weird)​
  6. Miraculous (good for genre crossing!)​
  7. Gravity falls​
  8. Osomatsu-San​
  9. Creepypasta (yes, I'm a cringe kid at heart)​
  10. Princess jellyfish (a slightly more obscure anime)​
I'll add more if I remember anymore but these are all I have for now! I may not be able to play every character you want but I'll try my best, feel free to message here or dm me!​

Attachments

• fdb6ee7c6d5e64272fcfd6ed00eab0e1.jpg
    fdb6ee7c6d5e64272fcfd6ed00eab0e1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Either Black Butler or Creepypasta! Also, do you double up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back