• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Week in Murder Manor.

TheRevenant

Thinking of hosting a murder mystery set in a huge mansion in a remote location. The story will be about a rich man who has invited his friends and family to attend the celebration of his wedding. However, heavy rain and storms causes a nearby river to overflow and flood the only road to and from the mansion, making it impossible for the guests to leave... Someone will obviously be the killer (would this work better if the killer was a secret? or do I let everyone know who the killer is to keep it simple?) Someone else will have to be a detective (There can be more than one) and everyone else will be the guests and servants. Is this something that would interest anyone? Also I'd appreciate any input that would make the scenario more interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Moon Rabbit]i like it! especially if the killer is secret! :D that way things get played out more naturally

[/QUOTE]
I would say the same thing

mikaluvkitties said:
I hope it's the butler
It's always the Butler xD

[QUOTE="Moon Rabbit]i like it! especially if the killer is secret! :D that way things get played out more naturally

[/QUOTE]
Okay then, the killer will be a secret. I'll private message whoever it is so that only they know. I'll work on getting it started when I get home from work and tag everyone that's shown interest. ^^

I can start on the character sheets and such. Need an efficient way the killer can commit murders without everyone else in the in character rp knowing who it is. I was thinking maybe the killer private messages people he kills and then private messages me to let me know when,where and how they died. Would this work? Anyone got any ideas in regards to this?

Okay all set and ready to go. I tagged everyone here. Make sure to read the overview and once you've all made your character/s we can start.

Hey @TheRevenant, I'd like to join if there are still spots? I'm gonna check it out now to see what all has been said already, but just thought it would be easier to ask here before I get my hopes up :P

Edit: Oh wow.. you've got 11 people tagged so far - that's a pretty big group xD How many where you hoping for?

Broken Hollywood]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12701-therevenant/ said:
@TheRevenant[/URL], I'd like to join if there are still spots? I'm gonna check it out now to see what all has been said already, but just thought it would be easier to ask here before I get my hopes up :P
Edit: Oh wow.. you've got 11 people tagged so far - that's a pretty big group xD How many where you hoping for?
The RP hasn't started yet because not enough people made a character. I'm not sure if those tags failed because another user said they didn't have a notification. By all means create a character or a few and if enough people join to get it started we can begin the RP.

How many more do we need?

TheRevenant said:
The RP hasn't started yet because not enough people made a character. I'm not sure if those tags failed because another user said they didn't have a notification. By all means create a character or a few and if enough people join to get it started we can begin the RP.

Tictacguy123 said:
May I get in on this? The rules are a tad complicated but I think I can get into it
I agree with that. But I couldn't think of a way that the killer could remain secret. Maybe I should alter the rules and simplify them. Then maybe more people will be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back