• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Week in Murder Manor.

TheRevenant said:
I agree with that. But I couldn't think of a way that the killer could remain secret. Maybe I should alter the rules and simplify them. Then maybe more people will be interested.
I agree it is difficult to keep the killers identity a secret, but I also agree that doing so is almost required to build the suspense. If it must be complicated to do so, I say so be it. We can figure it out I believe :P

I've scratched out the private conversations rule. All conversations will take place in the main forum. The killer will collaborate with me over who will be killed. Still need more guests and a detective. Tag anyone you think might fancy a murder mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back