• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Warrior's Trinkets (Recruiting)

DamagedGlasses

Lurking Pun Ninja

Long ago, there was a man. You would think this is where I would tell you his name, but no. He was only known as "the man" to his enemies, which he a great number of, all of them fighting for the right to be called the "the man Killer". Yes, it wasn't the most well thought up name, but in a time of war, they didn't exactly have the time to think up something actually worth while. However, the man was not someone who could be defeated so easily, no, his abilities ranged far and wide, and few knew half of them, and even a shorter amount knew all of them. Yes, these abilities were very deadly , each one giving him the ability to take on a squadron easily, and when used together, an army.

You would think the man would also have the power of Immortality stuffed somewhere up his nostrils, waiting to come out, and blow a raspberry at all of his old and aging enemies. However, you would be surprised to find that he while he lived rather long, very long, probably too long, he was still mortal, and very much acceptable to time. After many years of harassing generals with his all-mighty walking cane, the man finally perished in his death bed. I say bed, but actually, I mean a tree. A pinecone tree if I remember correctly. I bet you're waiting for me to tell you that his death was silent, a sharp contrast to the rest of his life which had been loud and filled with bloodshed. Well lets get this straight, his death could have very well been a giant explosion and we wouldn't have known the difference! Be that as it may, the light show that began after his death lasted many days, bright lights shooting from his body and into the night sky.

Many thought it was the coming of the last days on the earth, but I knew. I knew. For every single light that rocketed out of his body, I felt something, something deep inside. I knew that each and everyone of those lights was another one of his powers, all of them going into the sky into the unknown and back to where they came from. Well, I wished that was how I felt, but I knew they were going to come back one day. "What goes up, must come down" as they say. -Sir Gregory, Captain of the Guard "The death of the man"

For more, click the link.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-warriors-trinkets.84565/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back