• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

Because they Lac-toes!

Screenshot_116.png

I'll send you some ideas in a bit, since I have tonnes. (Ps. GOT TICKETS FOR INFINITY WAR ON SUNDAY AND I'M SO PUMPED)

BDark BDark
Would making a map of the continents and then respective kingdoms help? I wouldn't mind making some lore for the region that my character lives in. I was thinking of a majority human kingdom that has a deep prejudice against non-humanoids, enslaving those that will work and killing/harvesting the rest. Holding power over a large coast; the nation is built around transportation. Most landlocked and overseas (whichever side the coast faces) countries will have to go through this kingdom to have their goods shipped and received. (Just a few ideas)
I'm sure we all could help with making the lore of a kingdom or two.

Hans Johann Hans Johann Gimme ideas ples.

Here is everything I have so far.
I'll write more once more lore is revealed to me. I don't want to step on toes.

In the corners of the Middle realm, sequestered from human habitations, are the lands belonging to the giants.

Once thought to be one kingdom, the giant lands are actually spread throughout the Middle Realm. Giants prefer to live in areas most akin to their element. If Giants are of nobility or royal blood, they also are able to control these elements to some degree.

The most notable of theses are the kingdom of the Hill, Mountain, and sky Giants. These three clans boarder each other and tend to live harmoniously. Hill Giants are attuned to earth, whereas Mountain Giants, sometimes called Frost Giants, are attuned to the ice and cold. Sky giants prefer to live as high up the mountains as possible, and are closely linked to thunder, lighting, and wind. These three clans make up the majority of the giant population.

A city called Ulveksted sits on this boarder between Hills and Mountains of this reagon. It is here where notable members and leaders from every clan across the Middle Realm will meet, should a Moot be called. It is also home to many of the giant royal blood and nobility from the three clans that make this area their home.

I'll send you some ideas in a bit, since I have tonnes. (Ps. GOT TICKETS FOR INFINITY WAR ON SUNDAY AND I'M SO PUMPED)
I hate you.

Wait. Nope. I'll see it tomorrow. But not in IMAX.

BDark BDark
Would making a map of the continents and then respective kingdoms help? I wouldn't mind making some lore for the region that my character lives in. I was thinking of a majority human kingdom that has a deep prejudice against non-humanoids, enslaving those that will work and killing/harvesting the rest. Holding power over a large coast; the nation is built around transportation. Most landlocked and overseas (whichever side the coast faces) countries will have to go through this kingdom to have their goods shipped and received. (Just a few ideas)
I'm sure we all could help with making the lore of a kingdom or two.
I was actually thinking about making some slave-cities. That fits perfectly with that!

Here is everything I have so far.
I'll write more once more lore is revealed to me. I don't want to step on toes.

And that fits perfectly with my whole giants-are-based-on-Norse-culture bit that I haven't told anyone about yet.
I'm actually making the Nine Realms a thing (kinda) in the roleplay; so far we've got Alfheimr/the Aether, Muspelheimr/the Underworld, and Midgard/the Middle Realm. I still want to come up with stories for the other realms, like Jotunheimr and Niflheimr, and why they're irrelevant.

I'll probably do something like "Jotunheimr is the realm of the giants but they got sick of its cold shit and just left one day" or summin. Probably the only other realm I'll add. Giants will have a huge part to play in the story--at least in the lore. Hans Johann Hans Johann PM me. I want to give you all my ideas relating to giants. I also want to know yours so that I don't accidentally change too much of your lore bits.

BDark BDark
If the country covers most of the eastern (I'll just choose a direction, but it can be western) coast of a continent, private and government entities inland would rather make use of the large protected ports at the eastern coast for shipping and receiving materials with nations to the east of coast. Like how a business in a landlocked state would need to use ports on the eastern or western coast for shipping or receiving products and materials. Of course there are other large cities with ports around the continent that could be used, but they may take longer to fulfill their duty. With slave labor, experienced captains and crew, and funding from mercantile guilds, the ports of the eastern coast are fast and efficient at moving products of their clients.
This is just an idea, I don't have an idea of scale or what the Middle Realm looks like on a map, so I can't say this lore above would make sense with everything else.

BDark BDark
If the country covers most of the eastern (I'll just choose a direction, but it can be western) coast of a continent, private and government entities inland would rather make use of the large protected ports at the eastern coast for shipping and receiving materials with nations to the east of coast. Like how a business in a landlocked state would need to use ports on the eastern or western coast for shipping or receiving products and materials. Of course there are other large cities with ports around the continent that could be used, but they may take longer to fulfill their duty. With slave labor, experienced captains and crew, and funding from mercantile guilds, the ports of the eastern coast are fast and efficient at moving products of their clients.
This is just an idea, I don't have an idea of scale or what the Middle Realm looks like on a map, so I can't say this lore above would make sense with everything else.

Think Westeros mixed with Middle Earth.

Since I don't wanna have too much lore, and have part of world-building take place as the roleplay advances, the lore should be up sometime soon.

But I also might take some more time as I've got roughly a week before SAT, and after that, I have quarter exams. I try to roleplay during these things though, as it gives me something to do. I'm not a good studier. I just spend my time online before exams.

Everything....everything was horrible ;-;

T-T I've been crying so much

That means it was amazing. I expect Wolverine to die early on though, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back