• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

Please make a new one for both .-.

OOC I'm still fine but if this is used as CS it'sa bit too messy for me
What-
ohnononononono

I said CS by mistake and kept it in there for """"""""""""""comic relief""""""""""""""

Talking about weird Venom cross overs, there is Marcus the Centaur. Who is also a werewolf and has a Klyntar symbiot.

His one weakness is the fact that he has diabetes.

Talking about weird Venom cross overs, there is Marcus the Centaur. Who is also a werewolf and has a Klyntar symbiot.

His one weakness is the fact that he has diabetes.
what

Marvel needs to calm a dow a bit they make weird stuff

Also guys just a lil heads up

I may or may not have not actually been working at all on the lore/the actual roleplay until this moment. Don't expect anything grand. I can barely write a paragraph and I'm scared. Help.

#6 aand #10

I'll tag you.

Am I allowed to use this thread as the CS OOC? Or should I make another one?

He did?

Not much will change. Only some rules regarding how magic works. I'll change all of that. I'll rewrite the Caerians bit (mainly because I hate the font I used originally), and the rest will have minor changes.

I'll also redo Merfolk as a whole. We'll have sirens and sea-elves, which are the only elves we'll have.
Dwarves will be what smaller giants (9-15 feet) are called, instead of actually short people.

All giants can breathe underwater and have immense strength and durability. They're as smart as humans. The rest is yours.

Yeah, Stan Lee sold it. Disney owns Marvel now. I think Stan Lee still makes cameos in movies though.

wait a diddly minute
venom_hosts_galactus.jpg

what the fuck is this

Venom Galactus. That's some bad juju there. Galactus is already a planet destroying villain.

I may or may not have not actually been working at all on the lore/the actual roleplay until this moment. Don't expect anything grand. I can barely write a paragraph and I'm scared. Help.

If you need/want any help lemme know. I'll be able to help later today, after I sleep. ;P

Yeah, Stan Lee sold it. Disney owns Marvel now. I think Stan Lee still makes cameos in movies though.
I mean the comics. He sold the comics?

And yea, he does. Last time he stole from T'Challa and cut Thor's hair. You need to get with the times, boii.
Venom Galactus. That's some bad juju there. Galactus is already a planet destroying villain.
Yeah m8y
If you need/want any help lemme know. I'll be able to help later today, after I sleep. ;P
Nah I'm cool. I've already got other slaves minions doing the lore for me.

Dude, just copy and paste the existing peice of lore. I'll help you write the lore regarding angels and demons and such

Like, please. I don't want anyone to fuck up the lore I have created. I also have so many more ideas regarding heaven, hell, angels, demons, magic, and more.

Like, please. I don't want anyone to fuck up the lore I have created. I also have so many more ideas regarding heaven, hell, angels, demons, magic, and more.
You literally only wrote the bits for angels and archdemons.
Do the same this time. Give me all you have about the other things so I could integrate it into my own ideas.

I mean the comics. He sold the comics?

And yea, he does. Last time he stole from T'Challa and cut Thor's hair. You need to get with the times, boii.

Yeah m8y

Nah I'm cool. I've already got other slaves minions doing the lore for me.

Yeah. He no longer has rights to the comics or the characters. I dunno how close he is to Marvel still though. I don't know what kind of privileges he has, or what rights he still has regarding Marvel, but yeah, Disney owns Marvel now, not Stan Lee. That includes the comics and movies and everything else Marvel.

sooooooo
My turtle just died :^)

i want to die

u were sleeping
I don't like that u were sleeping
*slams rock into you*

Poor turtle :'( We should hold a memorial service.

I'll say a few words in mourning.

We are gathered here today. Not to mourn the loss of a beautiful turtle, but to celebrate the life of one! The turtle was a magnificent creature. He was kind and considerate. He always help open the doors for the ladies. I'm not entirely sure on the turtle's gender, but if it's a she, then she still held open the doors. Also, from henceforth, "he" shall refer to the turtle, regardless of gender, for the purpose of ease of writing.

He was also a thinker, a philosopher. Without his ideas, we wouldn't have sliced bread. It's truly amazing what the mind can accomplish. He was also a great friend. He would listen to our problems, though he would never complain. He was our rock. He took on our burdens, but never burdened us with his own issues.

He once helped me get a girlfriend with his great advice. He was also quite the comedian. He had a bit of a trickster side though. He loved waiting until you were drinking milk, then he'd make you laugh. The worst part was you knew he was going to try, but he was so funny it was impossible not to laugh.

Turtle, you are truly one-of-a-kind, and you will be missed little one. :'(

Yeah. He no longer has rights to the comics or the characters. I dunno how close he is to Marvel still though. I don't know what kind of privileges he has, or what rights he still has regarding Marvel, but yeah, Disney owns Marvel now, not Stan Lee. That includes the comics and movies and everything else Marvel.

Poor turtle :'( We should hold a memorial service.

I'll say a few words in mourning.

We are gathered here today. Not to mourn the loss of a beautiful turtle, but to celebrate the life of one! The turtle was a magnificent creature. He was kind and considerate. He always help open the doors for the ladies. I'm not entirely sure on the turtle's gender, but if it's a she, then she still held open the doors. Also, from henceforth, "he" shall refer to the turtle, regardless of gender, for the purpose of ease of writing.

He was also a thinker, a philosopher. Without his ideas, we wouldn't have sliced bread. It's truly amazing what the mind can accomplish. He was also a great friend. He would listen to our problems, though he would never complain. He was our rock. He took on our burdens, but never burdened us with his own issues.

He once helped me get a girlfriend with his great advice. He was also quite the comedian. He had a bit of a trickster side though. He loved waiting until you were drinking milk, then he'd make you laugh. The worst part was you knew he was going to try, but he was so funny it was impossible not to laugh.

Turtle, you are truly one-of-a-kind, and you will be missed little one. :'(
His name was Tim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back