• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

Groovy. Just curious! I look forward to being a part of the group!

So far I have very much enjoyed hanging out in this thread!

I'm still lying in bed rubbing my sleepy eyes, but I've already got to respond to people...ugh I hate mornings

You don't HAVE to respond to us! I'm arguing with someone on facebook about the new Venom movie. (venom is my favorite marvel character!!!) and I'm trying to be optimistic about this new movie, but it's done by Sony, outside the spider-man universe, and I'm very paranoid that Sony is going to just Funk it over!!!

You don't HAVE to respond to us! I'm arguing with someone on facebook about the new Venom movie. (venom is my favorite marvel character!!!) and I'm trying to be optimistic about this new movie, but it's done by Sony, outside the spider-man universe, and I'm very paranoid that Sony is going to just Funk it over!!!
Well so far the previews look really fucking cool

Spider-man used to be when I was younger! But Now I'm very much into venom! Speaking of which, I need to pick up this weeks Venomized comic!
Did I mention that my bf and I live across the street from a comic book store! <3

BDark BDark SO, I've been looking at fantasy giant heights and such and I found this:
giant-scale.jpg

The tallest giant here is a Strom Giant and it's max height is 26ft. (about a 3 story building) I just felt a max height of 60ft is a bit... tall. Even the largest dragons in most fantasy settings aren't much larger than 36ft. Just some food for thought.

BDark BDark SO, I've been looking at fantasy giant heights and such and I found this:
giant-scale.jpg

The tallest giant here is a Strom Giant and it's max height is 26ft. I just felt a max height of 60ft is a bit... tall. Even the largest dragons in most fantasy settings aren't much larger than 36ft. Just some food for thought.
This is adorable and I think we should all use this for our heights xD my character is as tall as the 7th person in the row. :3

giant-scale.jpg

The tallest giant here is a Strom Giant and it's max height is 26ft. (about a 3 story building) I just felt a max height of 60ft is a bit... tall. Even the largest dragons in most fantasy settings aren't much larger than 36ft. Just some food for thought.
Again, the characters in this rp are mega powerful. Giants have to be extremely tall so that they can contend with angels/ demons, dragons and wizards in battle

Again, the characters in this rp are mega powerful. Giants have to be extremely tall so that they can contend with angels/ demons, dragons and wizards in battle
Welp, my giant is only 16ft. And I'm sticking to it. Watch me punch a hole through someone's shin. And as they fall to the ground I will punch a second hole through their skull.
>:F

(A side note, I've named my character Bartholomew)

Here is what I have so far, as far as abilities and weaknesses:

Skills/Abilities
Strengths

Unarmed Combat, unarmored combat

Weaknesses
Sobriety, Hang overs
If Bartholomew drinks TOO much, he passes out.

Powers
Drunken Fury
The cask on Bartholomew's back contains his "special brew." After imbibing a tankard or two, his body and mind become tempered. His skin hardens, his punches become increasingly more deadly, and his movements become loose and fluid, and he staggers around. This makes him hard to read as well as makes him able to dodge attacks easier. His speed also increases.
The more drinks he takes, the more these benefits increase.

Apimancy
From the tattoo on his left arm, Bartholomew can summon and control swarms of bees.

Royal Giant Heritage
Increased strength and natural defense. Minor control over the element of earth.​

Shit. It's like my first day in existence all over again. I'm impressed as shit with this shit. I said shit too many times in one line, yea? Shit.

Marry me.

piss off, ghost

They're pretty cute as well. I especially love how clueless they look. That's always damn adorable.

You can live with snek or lizerd

I love flowers as well except for sunflowers because they are overrated and lillies because they're assholes if you like cats.

I love bees. Only bumblebees and honeybees tho. Actually, there's a beehive right outside the dining room over here; we sometimes find one or two dead in the dining room. I do my best to release them when I find them alive tho.

no punch punch punch

3003316644_f4c5bb133c.jpg

Frogs can't really see things that don't move, that's why they always look clueless. At least that's what I'd like to think :P That's why pet frogs need live food. They can't eat it if it's dead because they can't see it really, it doesn't catch their attention.

Yo dudes
before I start actually setting shit up should I try to get this made into a Hosted Project? I think it'll fit this roleplay better, as I'm aiming to have it be really big-scale and I think a Hosted Project would allow for much farther limits.

I have no idea what a Hosted Project is, even though I was reading a bit about how to get your RP to be a Hosted Project. I assume it just gets more public

The only three I knew before this RP are Kazianne, Annie, and Akio, and they were from previews roleplays.

I don't know anyone here from IRL, or from before I signed up.

Venom, while amazing, (Carnage is cooler) is no Hulk, my favorite <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back