• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

All I have left is my backstory. And I can finish that once the lore is up.

I haven't even started a CS. I'm working on one for another one, but they haven't posted much, so I may just transfer it over here. It'll also be the first time I'm asking my artist roomie for an avatar, so we'll see if he ever cranks that out. If not, I'll have to figure something else out :P

I haven't even started a CS. I'm working on one for another one, but they haven't posted much, so I may just transfer it over here. It'll also be the first time I'm asking my artist roomie for an avatar, so we'll see if he ever cranks that out. If not, I'll have to figure something else out :P

Actually, another RP I was going to join is dead/dying, I think. So, I'm going to take the CS I had from there, which was still incomplete, since I was taking a lot of time to try to find a BBCode setup I enjoyed. But, the code look design thing is all thought up and decided. I'm going to post it here, keep in mind all the info is temporary, and I would like your thoughts on the look and design of the CS. Things like the color scheme, readability, and the like. Please, don't worry about criticizing. Constructive criticism is a wonderful thing! <3

Thanks to anyone taking the time to read this.

*This is a placeholder. I'll update it with BBC and details over time. I'll also have a picture in the future, it's still a work in progress.

mintcream
darkolivegreen

Name: Torbent Gillamond
Background: Torbent Gillamond used to be human. He also used to be a heavy practitioner of theriantrhopy, or a form of shape-shifting. As you can tell by his appearance, his favorite form to turn into was a frog.

He used to be a powerful wizard as well. His magic could take down gods and demons alike. He was also known for his philosophy and teachings the world over.

Race: Human
Powers:
Strength: This is a test.
Maneuverability: This is a test.

Test Test: Test Test

Venom, while amazing, (Carnage is cooler) is no Hulk, my favorite <3

Cletus kasady? Ew, Gross!
Carnage is lame.
If he's so cool, then why aren't there as many comics about him as there are Venom?
Answer: Venom is simple the best. Check out Venomverse. It's about Marvel heros bonded with a klyntar.
For example, Venom Rocket Raccoon keeps his explosives inside his body, and can turn his arm into a gun with his symbiot body.

Also, Venom Hulk is a thing.3792444-712284-venomous_hunger.jpg
3792445-hulk___venom_equals_trouble_by_dreviator-d4b9fsc.jpg

Cletus kasady? Ew, Gross!
Carnage is lame.
If he's so cool, then why aren't there as many comics about him as there are Venom?
Answer: Venom is simple the best. Check out Venomverse. It's about Marvel heros bonded with a klyntar.
For example, Venom Rocket Raccoon keeps his explosives inside his body, and can turn his arm into a gun with his symbiot body.

Also, Venom Hulk is a thing.View attachment 431796
View attachment 431795

It's because Carnage is pure evil. Venom has good in him. Carnage is also much, much stronger than Venom. Venom can't beat Carnage without some sort of assistance. :P

Also, I know about Venom Hulk XD. Any parasite can be stronger than any other hero if they can merge with them, gaining their powers in top of their own. It's what makes being like Venom and Carnage so strong. I still love Hulk. His struggle isn't whether he can win or not, because he basically can't be beat thanks to his endurance, it's his struggle with his mind and fitting in with society, clearing his name of the title "Monster".

Not entirely unlike Superman. His thing also isn't about whether he can win or not, it's the moral dilemmas he deals with when fighting villains. Neat stuff.

Oh, shit. Here we go again.

I passed out, but I'm awake now. And my CS is best CS.
No shit sherlock gnomes

end my suffering
Spider-man used to be when I was younger! But Now I'm very much into venom! Speaking of which, I need to pick up this weeks Venomized comic!
Did I mention that my bf and I live across the street from a comic book store! <3
Never read the comics myself, but I sure as hell love Thor and Doctor Strange.
LOVE ME

Also Kazz is my sister -w-
What the fuck x2

BDark BDark SO, I've been looking at fantasy giant heights and such and I found this:
giant-scale.jpg

The tallest giant here is a Strom Giant and it's max height is 26ft. (about a 3 story building) I just felt a max height of 60ft is a bit... tall. Even the largest dragons in most fantasy settings aren't much larger than 36ft. Just some food for thought.
Most fantasy settings also don't have Satan fighting dragons and giants, lel

Again, the characters in this rp are mega powerful. Giants have to be extremely tall so that they can contend with angels/ demons, dragons and wizards in battle
^^

Did most of the giants in this campaign have elemental powers?! Frost Giants-ice, Storm Giants-lightnight, etc...
Yeah. That and the fact that they're pretty strong/durable. But they're not nearly as agile as smaller creatures, and can fit into less places, and that's their general weakness.

All I have left is my backstory. And I can finish that once the lore is up.
I love this. yes. Wanna help me with the lore?

Venom, while amazing, (Carnage is cooler) is no Hulk, my favorite <3
Stan Lee is better than them all srry

Actually, another RP I was going to join is dead/dying, I think. So, I'm going to take the CS I had from there, which was still incomplete, since I was taking a lot of time to try to find a BBCode setup I enjoyed. But, the code look design thing is all thought up and decided. I'm going to post it here, keep in mind all the info is temporary, and I would like your thoughts on the look and design of the CS. Things like the color scheme, readability, and the like. Please, don't worry about criticizing. Constructive criticism is a wonderful thing! <3

Thanks to anyone taking the time to read this.

*This is a placeholder. I'll update it with BBC and details over time. I'll also have a picture in the future, it's still a work in progress.

mintcream
darkolivegreen

Name: Torbent Gillamond
Background: Torbent Gillamond used to be human. He also used to be a heavy practitioner of theriantrhopy, or a form of shape-shifting. As you can tell by his appearance, his favorite form to turn into was a frog.

He used to be a powerful wizard as well. His magic could take down gods and demons alike. He was also known for his philosophy and teachings the world over.

Race: Human
Powers:
Strength: This is a test.
Maneuverability: This is a test.

Test Test: Test Test

I don't think a frog-person would fit the setting too well. If you could write up a race convincingly enough, though...

Also, I know about Venom Hulk XD. Any parasite can be stronger than any other hero if they can merge with them, gaining their powers in top of their own. It's what makes being like Venom and Carnage so strong.
Was there ever Venom-Thor or Venom-Strange? I know there was Venom-Groot.

So dudes how's stuff and thangs

No shit sherlock gnomes

end my suffering

What the fuck x2

^^

Yeah. That and the fact that they're pretty strong/durable. But they're not nearly as agile as smaller creatures, and can fit into less places, and that's their general weakness.

I don't think a frog-person would fit the setting too well. If you could write up a race convincingly enough, though...

Im so tired. I have to do so much paperwork involving my Job safety and then do an hour of grade 11 trigonometry, so its gonna be a long night

They made Just about everyone bonded to a Venom in the Venomverse comics.
venomverse1p9.jpg

Here is Venom-cap, Venom black panther, Venom Dr. Strange, and Venom Spiderwoman

BDark BDark wots happening with archdemons rn as far as that goes? The old page references them but never goes into detail.

BDark BDark wots happening with archdemons rn as far as that goes? The old page references them but never goes into detail.
when it comes to the lore regarding angels and demons, im your guy. Im currently working on such a post that will go into further detail on that subject, but you basically have an arch demon in charge of a sin (7 deadly sins)

btw guys, im considering a redesign of my character and currently looking through some potential appearances. Ill post some of them soon and ask what you guys think

After scrolling through hundreds of pictures, here are the finalists. These are the armor designs, as his actual appearance will stay the same
0e85331b55edbeb1f8e7284163e41e12--character-concept-character-ideas.jpg800ced521e99d98d2afa70898f7d3512.jpg115471531c3b9a1f629d7c9aace8b4c4.jpgartwork-fantasy-art-dark-knight-wallpaper.jpgblack_knight_and_companion_by_sandara.jpgbrian-valeza-lord-oathki-the-hawk.jpgcrowknight.jpgf6dd5a54f871820a00f4a1e732e4bf5e.jpgjoshua-carrenca-emperor-battle-armor.jpgjunggeun-yoon-reg-7.jpgkamek-armor.jpgMobius_Dark_Knight.pngpraetor_by_corndoggy-d985imh.jpgyutthaphong-kaewsuk-aksel.jpgyutthaphong-kaewsuk-vadlen19-copy.jpg

No shit sherlock gnomes

end my suffering

What the fuck x2

^^

My cheater is actually 100% human. As I mentioned in the unfinished CS, he's taken on frog-like features do to his use of shape-shifting magic, or therianthropy. If shape-shifting magic is out of the question though, lemme know.

Also, Stan Lee used to be the best. Then he sold Marvel.

So, I've started writing Giant lore. I would like to know if much of the lore from the first run will stay cannon. Or if there is intent to change some of it. I'm starting to go through it now!

#6 aand #10
Wha-

BDark BDark Make an OOC before this explodes

Also put all links in the OP I'm not reading this mess haaalp

I'll tag you.

Am I allowed to use this thread as the CS OOC? Or should I make another one?
My cheater is actually 100% human. As I mentioned in the unfinished CS, he's taken on frog-like features do to his use of shape-shifting magic, or therianthropy. If shape-shifting magic is out of the question though, lemme know.

Also, Stan Lee used to be the best. Then he sold Marvel.
He did?
So, I've started writing Giant lore. I would like to know if much of the lore from the first run will stay cannon. Or if there is intent to change some of it. I'm starting to go through it now!
Not much will change. Only some rules regarding how magic works. I'll change all of that. I'll rewrite the Caerians bit (mainly because I hate the font I used originally), and the rest will have minor changes.

I'll also redo Merfolk as a whole. We'll have sirens and sea-elves, which are the only elves we'll have.
Dwarves will be what smaller giants (9-15 feet) are called, instead of actually short people.

All giants can breathe underwater and have immense strength and durability. They're as smart as humans. The rest is yours.

Groovy cakes!!
I've got about three paragraphs done already, but didn't want to do more till I read up on your already established lore.

They made Just about everyone bonded to a Venom in the Venomverse comics.
venomverse1p9.jpg

Here is Venom-cap, Venom black panther, Venom Dr. Strange, and Venom Spiderwoman
Okay, I'm down for this shit. Only thing I don't like is that we don't get to see Strange's hair. That's the most important part of him.

Also Venom-Cap looks like Black Bolt. I don't like Black Bolt.
marry me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back