• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

Yeah, I did. At the end, he rips open a hole in reality and crosses over into the MCU.

My boyfriend has been on a bit of a shopping spree since we got our taxes back... I just want to go home and read my new comics!!! D:
Lol.

Your literally the first to say that about the movie. But I'll make the judgment for myself tommorow
Uh, no I'm not. o-o There are plenty of people who either love it or hate it. The movie itself was good, but the ending is what I hate. So deal with it -_-

If you're talking about telling everyone the movie was great, *shrugs*

what no I tried to reply to Status but I can't quote on phone for some reason.

Nah. I don't think I am.

So, how's everyone?
Today I was messin around with a very nice cat. Then when I passed her again she was sleeping in some bushes with a few tiny kittens and it was the most adorable and beautiful thing I've honestly ever seen in person.

Nah. I don't think I am.

So, how's everyone?
Today I was messin around with a very nice cat. Then when I passed her again she was sleeping in some bushes with a few tiny kittens and it was the most adorable and beautiful thing I've honestly ever seen in person.
Sounds adorable. Are you okay? Do you wanna talk in PMs?

Sounds adorable. Are you okay? Do you wanna talk in PMs?
I didn't get notified. But nah. Thanks, though.

But I'm pissed now because I wrote some lore then my laptop died and I lost the progress. Please end my suffering.

I didn't get notified. But nah. Thanks, though.

But I'm pissed now because I wrote some lore then my laptop died and I lost the progress. Please end my suffering.
Okay. I will end your suffering. *hugs you* Better?

u makin it wor---nope. nope. nope. I take that back.

Virtual hugs are better than none at all. Thanks bae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back