• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

I got accepted into a Mythic Pathfinder Campaign. So I've been spending a lot of time building a super complicated cs as well as back story and I think we're going to start soon!

I haven't forgotten you guys, but, if I was 100% honest, my interest in the RP has dwindled somewhat. I think it's just been sitting so long I feel it's starting to sour.

That being said, I'm not going anywhere. Just anxious to start playing a game! T_T

I got accepted into a Mythic Pathfinder Campaign. So I've been spending a lot of time building a super complicated cs as well as back story and I think we're going to start soon!

I haven't forgotten you guys, but, if I was 100% honest, my interest in the RP has dwindled somewhat. I think it's just been sitting so long I feel it's starting to sour.

That being said, I'm not going anywhere. Just anxious to start playing a game! T_T
I should work a lot more on this. Can I see your giant lore in PM? I don't want to accidentally break it.

This story is taking quite a long time XD

This story is taking quite a long time XD
Mainly because I fucking suck at writing and I'm so easily distracted. I'm sorry, guys.

Anybody wanna help me with the kingdoms? Hans Johann Hans Johann send me the giant lore. Giants are very important to the rest of the lore and I don't want to accidentally mess your stuff up.

Mainly because I fucking suck at writing and I'm so easily distracted. I'm sorry, guys.

Anybody wanna help me with the kingdoms? Hans Johann Hans Johann send me the giant lore. Giants are very important to the rest of the lore and I don't want to accidentally mess your stuff up.

As long as you're actually working on it, I don't mind sticking around and hanging out :)

yeah, just make sure to start it up soon. i also changed my post on the lore page for you :blowkiss:
Yep. Noticed that, bae. Remind me to marry you soon.

I'm nearly done. Just need to finish the Sorcerors, Giants, and sea kingdoms. I'm still waiting on Hans Johann Hans Johann though, as a lot of lore is dependant on his giant lore.

Yep. Noticed that, bae. Remind me to marry you soon.

I'm nearly done. Just need to finish the Sorcerors, Giants, and sea kingdoms. I'm still waiting on Hans Johann Hans Johann though, as a lot of lore is dependant on his giant lore.
Ill also get to demon lore in a bit. btw, I also have a few other ideas Id like to talk to you about

Ill also get to demon lore in a bit. btw, I also have a few other ideas Id like to talk to you about
Keep demons very general, as more powerful ones are meant to be very diverse, similar to angels.

PM, my dude. PM.

Gotchu fam.

You can join after you finish the exams. It would also add more depth, as all major events happening on the same day is a bit...uh...cliche.

Gotchu fam.

You can join after you finish the exams. It would also add more depth, as all major events happening on the same day is a bit...uh...cliche.
I might do the same, but it depends on when you actually start this o3o my last exam is next Monday

I might do the same, but it depends on when you actually start this o3o my last exam is next Monday
Mine is Tuesday. But since my school is shit and we barely get anything to study for the exams, I can spare a lot of time. Like, most of it actually, except for the sleep hours and the few hours when I'm taking the test. Maybe a few study-minutes as well. I'm more of a pay-attention-in-class-and-do-your-homework guy than study guy.

Okay, guys. I will definitely start it tomorrow. I just need Hans Johann Hans Johann 's (and I'm highkey afraid he lost interest in this roleplay, or that he has some real-life issues which would be worse, for lack of a better word) giant lore so I could add the final touches to my already-present bits.

On a little side note:

I want to address my lack of dedication to this roleplay and apologize to every single one of you. I know it's not a big deal; it's just, after all, some roleplay that you can replace at any given moment. But, as the creator of this, I should've been more dedicated. I should've finished this weeks ago, but many times I said I would finish it "tomorrow or after, tops"--and I truly meant it--but I never did. I know that, naturally, this would lead you to expect something grand of me. Some grand, detailed lore, or maybe even some handmade art or some heavily-coded posts or whatever, but you just got some badly written short posts instead. I'm truly sorry about that.

I also want to say that I'm not being lazy with this roleplay only. It just so happens that I'm an easily distracted person. YouTube, (pirated) movies, sometimes some lessons here and there... Still, I should've actually worked on this a lot more. I'm terribly sorry about that.

But I also (take a shot each time I say also) want to thank you all for sticking with me despite this...crap I've been doing.

Also for reading this whole probably overreaction.

After reading 21 pages of insanity.. y'all blocked and reported
But then I changed my mind, now I wanna play

My charrie might be half Angel/half Black Wolf, dark (mystic) magic and light magic user
Perhaps the son of the Archangel of Light and Darkness that visits the Aether and Alterwood??

3d5ddffa135a0e12a620592e4357a155.jpg
23a72556c4ad458d1d5532e454fb9655.jpg
e1e07735de128e1f6e29e76766554967.jpg
e1ee8176eaa316bb6eba3114d0ff614e.jpg

Also on a tangent of that interesting creation/evolution talk earlier.. when are we evolving?? I wanna knoww

After reading 21 pages of insanity.. y'all blocked and reported
But then I changed my mind, now I wanna play

My charrie might be half Angel/half Black Wolf, dark (mystic) magic and light magic user
Perhaps the son of the Archangel of Light and Darkness that visits the Aether and Alterwood??

3d5ddffa135a0e12a620592e4357a155.jpg
23a72556c4ad458d1d5532e454fb9655.jpg
e1e07735de128e1f6e29e76766554967.jpg
e1ee8176eaa316bb6eba3114d0ff614e.jpg

Also on a tangent of that interesting creation/evolution talk earlier.. when are we evolving?? I wanna knoww
Ah, shit. Here we go with the good ideas again.

Welcome to the circus, matey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back