• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A War in the West [OOC]

Welcome to the OOC thread for AWITW. Feel free to ask any questions, to discuss current RP events, or to ask for interactions with others.​

Just 2 other questions about elves:

Is there still any lingering bias against them in any of the countries?

What is the average lifespan of elves?

Just 2 other questions about elves:

Is there still any lingering bias against them in any of the countries?

What is the average lifespan of elves?
They could easily reach 150 years old, and no, not much bias, since they're not a threat to anyone nor do they do much outside of the mountains.

So my first thought for a character was an orc mercenary leader. He doesn't have to be an active one it's just something to broaden his experiences and explain his gear and start out with a little coin, would that work? Would any of the kingdoms or races hire an orcish mercenary band.

So my first thought for a character was an orc mercenary leader. He doesn't have to be an active one it's just something to broaden his experiences and explain his gear and start out with a little coin, would that work? Would any of the kingdoms or races hire an orcish mercenary band.
They would, but they'd probably treat you pretty badly and condescendingly.

They would, but they'd probably treat you pretty badly and condescendingly.
Eh I'm fine with that, he's a different kind of orc he has a goal and can put up with being treated poorly. Their is a clause in his contracts about suicide missions and not doing them though.

Question: Can I play this race?: Duskwalker – d20PFSRD

Basically a human w/ a second life- just some extra fluff. :)

Edit: Oh, and a concept for what he'll be, too: Gloomblade – d20PFSRD

This is an Archetype for a Pathfinders Fighter: Fighter – d20PFSRD

Just throwing data at you to give you an idea of the concepts. It won't be strict dice and whatnot.
I do like the concept, but I'm not sure if it makes sense in this world, since magic isn't supposed to be that extreme.

Maybe you can make it a form of forgotten necromancy, only you're not bound to a specific individual.

Yeah, I’m working on mine. I’m micromanaging 3 character sheets rn and I have homework and irl stuff. I’m still interested though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back