• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A very gay Devil May Cry Ship rp [Looking for a Dante]

Chrysander

The Great And Terrible
Hello, I am Chrysander/Aashur. And I play Vergil.
I've been inspired to take up roleplaying devil may cry again, but I am a dirty DxV shipper and I haven't been able to do shit about it. It's to the point where I can't work on any of my group rps because I really need to get this ship out of my system.
So here's the deal:

1. Be at least 18+
    • (I am 31)​
  2. Be okay with the ship
    • (Obvious reasons)
  3. Be okay both fluff and more
    • (the latter probably won't happen, mostly looking for fluff and angst. but if on the off chance, its a possibility)
  4. Be comfortable playing Dante
    • (Have fun with him, don't be stiff)
  5. Be comfortable with taking initiative
    • (don't just be a coasting partner. it's frustrating being the only one coming up with ideas.)
  6. Have compelling plots when you take the initiative.
    • (don't rehash game events)
  7. Be at least a semi-para roleplayer
    • (I have a hard time roleplaying with people who write less than 3-5 sentences. cause it makes me feel like I am the only one trying)

Im down. But let me ask are we doing DMC 3,4, or 5 Dante?

And Is Nero going to be able to be that awkward twat of a son/nephew along with Lady, Trish, Nico, and Morrison? Cuz I like side characters xD also is Doubling a thing youd be interested in? Ive been looking for a Nero x my oc (Judas) type deal. Doesnt have to be part of the same rp or even happen lol was just wondering.

17718E97-A47E-4339-96A6-464FC09E613B.jpeg

Im down. But let me ask are we doing DMC 3,4, or 5 Dante?

And Is Nero going to be able to be that awkward twat of a son/nephew along with Lady, Trish, Nico, and Morrison? Cuz I like side characters xD also is Doubling a thing youd be interested in? Ive been looking for a Nero x my oc (Judas) type deal. Doesnt have to be part of the same rp or even happen lol was just wondering.

View attachment 571100
!!! Well we could do w/e, but I was thinking of post 5 specifically for Nero being a cantankerous lil shit he is. I'm also good with NPCs.

If you wanted to do a parallel plot of Nero and your OC I'm down for playing Nero for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back