• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Vacation Well Deserved || Marvel IC

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
Gwen tripped while inbetween pages arriving in another universe, this time she wasnt in her costume. Her backpack had the pleasure of carrying it. She got up looking around and sighing, before realising she fell infront of peter, and thus the fan girling started "OMG PETER PARKER!" she yelled estatic "IM A HUGE FAN" she smiled widely pulling out a note pad "er can i get spidermans autograph?"

Hank looks at the invitation he just got in the mail. He had worked all night in his lab perfecting the next wave of X-men suits; he hadn't even had time to eat breakfast yet. Hank opens the letter using one of his claws and reads its contents. He checks the clock.
I'm late, He thinks to himself.

Hank throws on a fancy unbuttoned hawaii shirt, some shorts as well as a sun hat. He throws a few pairs of clothing into his bag and jumps into his modified '66 cobra. Hank speeds along the road until he comes across the airport. He could smell the captain as well as spiderman before he even got there.
Hank got out of the car to see the avengers plane begin to fly off.

There was an extra avenger plane incase anyone was late
_Exodus_ _Exodus_
Steve was in the flying avenger plane listening to music with tony and peter

Beast looked at the extra plane. He entered with his bags. He locked his cobra before taking a seat.
"Hello? Anybody home?" Hank asked looking for a pilot of some sort.

there was no pilot, it is electronically controlled
_Exodus_ _Exodus_ you can see if anyone else shows up or go ahead and fly there

Hank moves about the small plane before finding a small control panel; apparently everything was automated. After a few button pushes and a quick look outside, Hank managed to get the second jet to follow the first one.

They had fought many battles and lost some, but New York (and the rest of the world) is safe for now. So Tony declared that they all need a vacation. He hadn't had one in forever and Lord knows how long anyone else had had one. So -- with the help of Jarvis and Pepper -- he sent out invitations to the superheroes, inviting them on a vacation they all deserved.
To everyone who deserves it,

I am inviting everyone who keeps saving the world on vacation. Who doesn't deserve one?
So if you think you need a break then come on over to Stark Towers so we can get started.
We'll be taking a plane over to an island where we can all relax.

Your best pal,
Tony Stark

So now Tony sat in the entry room to Stark Towers, dressed in an AC/DC t-shirt and jeans, waiting for everyone to start showing up. He had a half empty glass of scotch in one hand. He really hoped they came. Otherwise he just looked pathetic.
"Jarvis, how long since I sent out those invitations?"
"You sent them out yesterday, Sir, at 10:51 a.m."
"That early?"
"Ms. Potts convinced you to get up and send them."
"Alright then. Next time, don't let Pepper wake me up that early."
"Duly noted, Sir."

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 [USER=64359]@Comicwolf
_Exodus_ _Exodus_
PeteTheWitcher PeteTheWitcher
NEWS: tony stark will be rp by Comicwolf Comicwolf until a new one can be found to rp as him[/USER]​

Natasha Romanov walked to Stark Tower reading the note Tony gave her. Was he serious or just trying to get them together? Nat didn’t think she could relax or enjoy the vacation but she will try. The red head pushed open the doors to the Stark Tower.

Natasha Romanov walked to Stark Tower reading the note Tony gave her. Was he serious or just trying to get them together? Nat didn’t think she could relax or enjoy the vacation but she will try. The red head pushed open the doors to the Stark Tower.
No one was at stark tower
Friday:"hello miss romanov everyone has left for the airport"

No one was at stark tower
Friday:"hello miss romanov everyone has left for the airport"

“Oh fuck me,” Nat facepalms herself, “Thanks Friday.”
then Natasha runs to catch a taxi, “HEY!”
The taxi driver looks at her, “your black Widow aren’t you.”
“Yeah now take me to the airport,” Nat saId.
The taxi driver drove to the airport.

Hank noticed someone on the runway. He pulled the jet back around and landed it.
He certainly didn’t know who it was, but they looked familiar.
“You need a lift?” Hank asks.

“I’m hank, but people call me. Well The Beast,” He Explains, “You look like the last passenger. Get ready for take off.”
Hank heads up to the front of the plane and presses several buttons. The plane bay door closes and they are off

Hank sets the plane on course to wherever they are going. He would have to double check to see if they kept following the first plane every now and then.
“What brings you here other then the vacation?” Hank asks. He folds his arms and leans against one of the walls.

“Stark invited me,” Natasha saId, “I wanted to see if he was actually honest about wanting me there. you must be a member of the X-men then I see your uniform, Shield knows everyone pretty much.”

“Makes me both concerned and relaxed,” Beast adds in, “The world should know who I am.”
He didn’t hate his beast self, rather he came to terms with it.

“I have no jurisdiction over them. Magneto, he’s a bit of an enigma. Hard to crack and hard to figure out. He was what some woudl say good, but changed slowly,” Hank Explains.

“You live with the brotherhood?” Hank asks, “Or do you just run into them all the time?”
Hank was quite curious. By what he couldn’t ell, the woman certainly didn’t smell like a mutant or exhibit any powers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back