• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Vacation Well Deserved || Marvel IC

Mystique
As she declines and listens she can't help but laugh at Rhodes comments "Are you sure it wasn't just a dream? Maybe you should swap notes to make sure?" Her lips turning upwards "I mean I know a few people who came back who had been in a more than a few wars and would have very different accounts, though some with slightly more "bubs" than others"

Steve thought about it and spoke:"thats great news, sounds like a fun trip. Did you do any viking types of fun like sailing or drinking"
He look over and notices tony frown and he is wearing his glasses:"everything is gonna be ok tony, why the sad face? Shouldnt we all be happy about this trip"
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Steve looks at wanda, he decides to help her since she was confused telling her:"he didnt actually die wanda, its an expression, its how he felt during the trip. Meaning it was an amazing trip"
Caughtthevision Caughtthevision

Gwenpool
"I mean it's normerly up to who's writing at the time. Though if I recall right there's a big group of the various pantheons....So tons of different versions of heavens in this franchise." She pauses as if suddenly realising something "Actually that reminds me, Mr Stark, how are you still agnostic or whatever with literal gods on your team? Not to mention others like Hercules running around?"

Last edited:
Steve nod and notice his phone got a text, using his coat as a way to hide his phone and text, he texts to bucky:'hey, i am on a trip with the rest of the avengers. Could you keep an eye on my heart for me?'
He waits a few minutes before getting a reply back
Bucky texts back confused then realizes:'your heart??......oh yeah i can help keep her safe while your gone dont worry steve, have a great trip'
Steve smile texting:'thank you'
He then put his phone back in his pocket and poke his head back out of the jacket

Steve look out the window wondering about if this was a good idea, they have been in the car for an hour. Its very cramped

Wanda leans her head in the seat she is in and takes a deep breath, trying to make legs stop moving around.
"Calm down..."- She thinks to herself- "Nothing bad is going to happen...."

Steve notices and asks:"wanda are you alright?" He was very concerned and didnt want her to panick, maybe tony should have brought more vehicles

Steve nod and suggested:"if you want you can switch seats and sit by me or the window if that helps you calm down"

Cat sighed. I am a strange not so human being.
Are you now?
The voice was back.
Go away! Cat did her best to scream in her head.

Cat gave in and ignored the voice. Well, since I'm here... Should I tell them? They seemed decently engaged in conversation, so she decided not to bother them. She looked at Wanda, who seemed a bit nervous herself. Cat looked out the window. Getting a bit bored, she turned to Wanda and whispered, "Are you sure it's okay that I'm in here?" Cat flinched at the note of anxiety in her voice. Great, Cat. You meet the protectors of this world, and you make the bravest first impression.

"Should've expected it," he closes his eyes
Steve:"he hasnt told us where we are going" he said with concern and with sigh. Hopefully it wouldnt be too long now, if the trip goes over night then it would be unconfortable and not to mention difficult to sleep in the limo

Peter has adjusted his body in a web cocoon, "Might as well get a head start." he closes his eyes again
Steve:"he hasnt told us where we are going" he said with concern and with sigh. Hopefully it wouldnt be too long now, if the trip goes over night then it would be unconfortable and not to mention difficult to sleep in the limo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back