• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Vacation Well Deserved || Marvel IC

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
They had fought many battles and lost some, but New York (and the rest of the world) is safe for now. So Tony declared that they all need a vacation. He hadn't had one in forever and Lord knows how long anyone else had had one. So -- with the help of Jarvis and Pepper -- he sent out invitations to the superheroes, inviting them on a vacation they all deserved.
To everyone who deserves it,

I am inviting everyone who keeps saving the world on vacation. Who doesn't deserve one?
So if you think you need a break then come on over to Stark Towers so we can get started.
We'll be taking a plane over to an island where we can all relax.

Your best pal,
Tony Stark

So now Tony sat in the entry room to Stark Towers, dressed in an AC/DC t-shirt and jeans, waiting for everyone to start showing up. He had a half empty glass of scotch in one hand. He really hoped they came. Otherwise he just looked pathetic.
"Jarvis, how long since I sent out those invitations?"
"You sent them out yesterday, Sir, at 10:51 a.m."
"That early?"
"Ms. Potts convinced you to get up and send them."
"Alright then. Next time, don't let Pepper wake me up that early."
"Duly noted, Sir."

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 FactionParadox FactionParadox
_Exodus_ _Exodus_
PeteTheWitcher PeteTheWitcher
monxmiracle monxmiracle [/USER]​

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh sweet!", Peter got up and got dressed in his normal clothes with the costume under it. Peter got to Stark tower and saw Tony
They had fought many battles and lost some, but New York (and the rest of the world) is safe for now. So Tony declared that they all need a vacation. He hadn't had one in forever and Lord knows how long anyone else had had one. So -- with the help of Jarvis and Pepper -- he sent out invitations to the superheroes, inviting them on a vacation they all deserved.
To everyone who deserves it,

I am inviting everyone who keeps saving the world on vacation. Who doesn't deserve one?
So if you think you need a break then come on over to Stark Towers so we can get started.
We'll be taking a plane over to an island where we can all relax.

Your best pal,
Tony Stark

So now Tony sat in the entry room to Stark Towers, dressed in an AC/DC t-shirt and jeans, waiting for everyone to start showing up. He had a half empty glass of scotch in one hand. He really hoped they came. Otherwise he just looked pathetic.
"Jarvis, how long since I sent out those invitations?"
"You sent them out yesterday, Sir, at 10:51 a.m."
"That early?"
"Ms. Potts convinced you to get up and send them."
"Alright then. Next time, don't let Pepper wake me up that early."
"Duly noted, Sir."

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 PlusUltra PlusUltra Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- FactionParadox FactionParadox Comicwolf Comicwolf Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler

With her tote bag slung carelessly over her shoulder Jeri strolled down the stairs towards the entry room where Mr. Stark said he'd be waiting. It had only been a few days since she was sent to live at Stark Towers and the teen still couldn't quiet get her head around it. After all it isn't every day you became roomates with one of the most famous heroes in the world. Still, considering the month Jeri has had living here almost seemed normal in comparison.
Just as she reach the door the brunette caught her reflection in a near by window. A seventeen year old girl stared back at her; with long, wild hair, average figure, and simple clothes (a graphic t-shirt, cargo pants, black sneakers). The only thing that actually caught Jeri's attention were the sunglasses, normally she'd never even consider wearing them indoors. Unfortunately, certain circumstances had made it necessary.
"Better than people running away and calling you a monster I guess," Jeri grumbled while trying to stifle a shudder. Deciding she looked presentable, Jeri opened the entry way doors. She immediately noticed Mr. Stark standing around with a drink in his hands.
"Really Stark? Scotch at this time of the day?" the teen said with an edge of playfulness in her voice. "With how much booze I see you knock back I'm surprised your liver still works,"

"I'm surprised anything still works." Remarks Rhodey as he enters the room wearing grey underarmor and and black denim shorts. A duffle bag hanging over his shoulder.Rhodey begins walk around the room while his eyes still on Tony "But no doubt he's trying to get a head start on that nap he plans on taking on the way to our hotspot. That or he was tired of tinkering while waiting for everyone to show up and decided downing a few drinks wouldn't hurt, isn't that right, Tony?"

Tony looked over at the girl with a smirk.
"Nice shades. And yes, scotch at this time. I woke up early, so I need--"
He was cut of by Rhodey. Of course it would be Rhodey.
"I'm flattered you care, Sugar Bear. It really warms my heart."
He placed a hand over his chest, taking another sip of his scotch.
"And, hey! You should be happy I'm up this early. I should have you know that I will not be napping on the plane. I just need energy."

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"And last I checked alcohol was a depressant, not stimulant. But what do I know?" Jeri asked casually while heading towards Rhodey.
"Never thought I'd get to meet the War Machine. Hey, the name's Jeri," she said with an easy going grin.

Rhodey looks to Jeri and returns the smile "Well hello, Jeri. I feel honored that you've heard of me. Unfortunately, I can't the same for you. I'm guessing someone forgot." Rhodey steels a glance at Tony from the corner of hiseyes

Tony threw his hands up in the air.
"It was Jarvis's fault. He didn't remind me."
"I recall you asking for no such request, Sir."

Tony sighed deeply and rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"You're really not helping, Jar. i don't see her around much so, I'll admit it, I forgot."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Peter walked up and saw what was happening...like he was not existent, it was fine though, as he wanted to see what was going on..

Rhodey looks to see Peter and goes up to him "And isn't it the esteemed Web-Slinger himself. Now *you* I have heard of. Again, not from Tony. But I really wanna say, you've done mighty great things, kid. Granted, I don't really approve of vigilantism at such a young age, but things gotta be done, and you got the means to do it. In the event you need someone to put in a good word for you, wherever you are, just let me know and I'll be a orbit drop away."

Rhodey looks to see Peter and goes up to him "And isn't it the esteemed Web-Slinger himself. Now *you* I have heard of. Again, not from Tony. But I really wanna say, you've done mighty great things, kid. Granted, I don't really approve of vigilantism at such a young age, but things gotta be done, and you got the means to do it. In the event you need someone to put in a good word for you, where ever you are, just let me know and I'll be a orbit drop away."
"Thanks Rhodey, Tony told me about you. Gotta say, love the new armor.."

Jeri raised an eyebrow at Stark's confession.
"Your words wound me Stark,"
Truly though Jeri couldn't blame him. She'd stayed in her room for most of the last four days since she got here, trying to reconcile with everything that had happened. Even now the brunette found it difficult to.
Then a new commer grabbed her attention. As he and Rhody introduced each other she waved at the stranger.
"Heya,"

"Eh. Ironically enough, I'm rather naked. I ain't packin' as much heat like I usually do, but I'll make do with what I got. I can sure move hell of alot better. Sure does come in handy." Rhodey sees Jeri come up to them "This here is the new resident of Stark's Estate."

"Oh sweet.." He hides web shooters, Peter walked over "Hey welcome to Stark Tower..."
"Eh. Ironically enough, I'm rather naked. I ain't packin' as much heat like I usually do, but I'll make do with what I got. I can sure move hell of alot better. Sure does come in handy." Rhodey sees Jeri come up to them "This here is the new residents of Stark's Estate."

gwen

• 1C9iWgM.png

ehwdkYg.png

Interacting With: All​

Mystique sits in her chair legs crossed as she reads over the message from Stark tower, given her previous actions it was fairly obvious why she had been missed out but cant say she wasnt a little perturbed. She silent debates between impersonating another hero or just showing up with a wrapped gift box of sorts, her eye moving to the side at the unconcious undividual face down on the floor, Stark white features with a tight turtleneck. Well perhaps a little of both, she wasnt a stranger to playing multiple roles after all.

Fast forward to the present and Hawkeye seems to be rolling a large case through the room "Speaking of new residents, It does appear that your invitation is intercepted and we had some impersonators interested in coming along" clicking on the case as the man falls out tied up and muffled, though one peter may recognise fairly well in the form of the Cameleon "May want to increase security while your away as anyone could just waltz in at this rate, oh also..before i forget, you dont mind if we invite along another do you? They kind of had a hand in this little gift box so thought might be worth extending a bit of a welcome" reaching a hand up and rubbing the back of *his* head while they scan around the room.

"Apparently they were making a few minor lifestyle changes and thought this could be a ok peace offering"

Tony listened to their conversation. He felt like a parent watching all their children. He could be the dad and Rhodey the mom. That would work. Rhodey already acted like a mother hen. He looked over as Clint announced his presence. He furrowed his brows a moment and checked his watch.
"I didn't set a time, but I feel like calling you late, Clint."
He drank the last of his scotch and set the glass down, walking over to give Clint a hug.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

"Say what you like about Clint. But he isnt a push-over. He catch your webs in mid-swing from two miles away while sitting in a lounge chair on top of the Golden State Bridge. Glad you can make it, Clint" Rhodey goes to pat Clint on the shoulder

Last edited:
"Hm no wonder he is an avenger...he can take down threats while reading a magazine, very interesting" Peter said
"Say what you like about Clint. But he isnt a push-over. He catch your webs in mid-swing from two miles away while sitting in a lounge chair on top of the Golden State Bridge. Glad you can make it, Clint" Rhodey goes to pat Clint on the shoulder

"Exactly. We havent seen you in awhile, Barton. How've you been, my guy?" Rhodey asks

Jeri remained quiet as everyone greeted Clint. She'll let his friends talk to him a bit before introducing herself.
Still, The teen thought, glancing at the unconcious body, That's one hell of an entrance.

Kenny Peterson (Red)

Kenny looked up at stark tower and swallowed a lump in his throat. He wasnt sure how he had even gotten an invite, clearly it meant that Tony Stark knew who he was, but that was better than a villain knowing he supposed, hell maybe he could get a new suit. He doubted he had much to offer the billionaires, gods, and monsters that called the tower home but he hoped the several gallons of columbian light roast and fancy creamers would suffice. He marveled at how light the load was to him now, he almost forgot he was holding it twice now, it wasnt but a few years ago that he was given these abilities and still the perks amazed him. These thoughts carried him through the elevator but his mind drew a blank as he was faced with the faces of fame that surrounded him. "Uh hi guys...I brought coffee." he said in a tiny voice akin to a kid in trouble with his parents.

"Oh hey, I don't drink coffee.."
Kenny Peterson (Red)

Kenny looked up at stark tower and swallowed a lump in his throat. He wasnt sure how he had even gotten an invite, clearly it meant that Tony Stark knew who he was, but that was better than a villain knowing he supposed, hell maybe he could get a new suit. He doubted he had much to offer the billionaires, gods, and monsters that called the tower home but he hoped the several gallons of columbian light roast and fancy creamers would suffice. He marveled at how light the load was to him now, he almost forgot he was holding it twice now, it wasnt but a few years ago that he was given these abilities and still the perks amazed him. These thoughts carried him through the elevator but his mind drew a blank as he was faced with the faces of fame that surrounded him. "Uh hi guys...I brought coffee." he said in a tiny voice akin to a kid in trouble with his parents.

Jeri looked over at the newcomer. She could tell he was nervous so the teen lazily waved at him.
"Heya, the name's Jeri. Thanks for the coffee,"

Kenny Peterson (Red)

Kenny smiled and ran his hand through his hair before Jeri introduced herself thanking him for the coffee. "Why do you fret? Are you not among allies?" Arphax asked in his mind, "Your right..." kenny said setting the coffee containers and creamers on the counter. He still carried the backpack which held his suit and asked. "Did you guys get invites as well?" he asked seeming to settle in his nerves a bit as he found a seat by the coffee offering he brought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back