• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Vacation Well Deserved || Marvel IC

Mystique
Looking to Peter "Well obviously, It was actually funny how long it took people to realise. They always have that small look to corner of there eye as if distracted when pressured too minor to be genuinely distracted but its there.....well plus a few other things" looking over to the side "Nobody trained them for mutants....and took the "smart heroes"" flexing her fingers slightly "Far too long to be bothered, had more important things to deal with...And id be hurt if it wasnt for the fact you could be right"

"I usually am more often times than not. Just that some people don't listen." Rhodey once again looks to Tony

"Why are all the fingers coming back to me? I'm the one paying for all this. I can kick you all out and go on vacation by myself."
He gave them a look that challenged them to argue with him.

Mystique
"You drop the ball now and then as well though, like im sure it was a fantastic idea to follow someone like Danvers as she threw you towards Thanos" raising a finger towards War Machine "Is that better?"

"Can everyone stop arguing!, We came here for a vacation and we will get a vacation, also Tony, I forgot to tell my Aunt, I'll be right back"
Mystique
"You drop the ball now and then as well though, like im sure it was a fantastic idea to follow someone like Danvers as she threw you towards Thanos" raising a finger towards War Machine "Is that better?"
"Why are all the fingers coming back to me? I'm the one paying for all this. I can kick you all out and go on vacation by myself."
He gave them a look that challenged them to argue with him.

Last edited:
During this whole exchange Jeri watched in silence while taking occasional sips of coffee. The conversation was going too fast for her to follow so she decided to wait until someone explained who this woman was.
Then when Peter announced that he had to leave Jeri gave him a wave.
"Don't take too long, at the rate things are going Stark might actually leave without us,"

Gwenpool

Gwen nods along as she observes, bright eyes shining and a wide grin. There were so many big names this was perfect! Hmm a few random two but that might be a bit a pathos to add drama in a fight, hopefully they won't be anything shoved in for the writer trying to get royalty or push them.

With a deep breath she hopes over the glittering and into the scene "I got your message!" Striking a pose with a grin "Ready for a Vacation Issue! Didn't recognise the writer but sure it's going be good regardless" Looking to the captions next to each occupant "Though.....I guess it's first time meeting most of you. But got RDJ Tony so this will only end well"

Jeri jumped a little when suddenly some chick in a white and pink outfit appeared in the room. Once recovered she observed the newcomer make her entrance with a cocked eyebrow.
"Jeeze, and I thought the blue lady's entrance was...showy,"

Tony looked over at the new girl. He was just going to be babysitting a bunch of children.
"Who? Just Tony. No....Rdj or whatever you said. What does that even mean?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

"I Won't!" Peter smiled as he had to make an excuse for where he was going to his Aunt
Peter ran downstairs, he changed and swinged to his house.
During this whole exchange Jeri watched in silence while taking occasional sips of coffee. The conversation was going too fast for her to follow so she decided to wait until someone explained who this woman was.
Then when Peter announced that he had to leave Jeri gave him a wave.
"Don't take too long, at the rate things are going Stark might actually leave without us,"

Gwen

"Oh don't worry about it. Just a movie thing. Separate franchise. Besides he's a lot shorter"

Tony gave her a seriously confused look.
"Franchise? Movie? Am i in a movie no one told me about? Why didn't Jarvis tell me?"
"You are in no movies, Sir."
"Alright then. So what are you talking about?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

She scratches her cheek a little nervously "Alternate Universe according to Steve, cool facial hair Steve...don't worry about it"

Tony turned on his heel to face Rhodey.
"I'm gonna ignore that for now. Yes, I did invite Capsicle. But if he isn't here soon I'm gonna leave and have Jarvis leave him a note."
He walked over to his bar and poured himself another glass of scotch. He drank about half of it in one drink.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Peter swung back "Please don't have already left..." Peter shoots another web, and is on the top floor window of Stark Tower."Thank God!"
Tony turned on his heel to face Rhodey.
"I'm gonna ignore that for now. Yes, I did invite Capsicle. But if he isn't here soon I'm gonna leave and have Jarvis leave him a note."
He walked over to his bar and poured himself another glass of scotch. He drank about half of it in one drink.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"Welcome back, things have gotten pretty weird," Jeri said while gesturing towards the new girl. She had a sneaking suspicion that the blonde was high on something.

"Yeah, Told my aunt I'm going to a science expo out of town for a few days, also why does she look like a white and pink deadpool? Peter replied
"Welcome back, things have gotten pretty weird," Jeri said while gesturing towards the new girl. She had a sneaking suspicion that the blonde was high on something.
She scratches her cheek a little nervously "Alternate Universe according to Steve, cool facial hair Steve...don't worry about it"

Last edited:
Gwenpool

Perking up at the mention of Deadpool her hands clench as she stumps her foot, spinning around "I AM NOT A DEADPOOL! HE HAD HIS OWN CORPS BUT ITS JUST MY NAME! GWEN! Pooooooolllll....." finaly realising who shes shouting at and trailing off slightly star struck "Spiderman!...." annoyance quikly swapping to excitment, but then confusion "Wait....why is he so young?, Did continuity reset again? Hes same age as Miles!" pointing with accusation then scanning around the room again realising the appearance changes fully "I want to Blame either Bendis or Quesada for this, bit somethign tells me it has more to do with the Mouse if anything"

Mystique

While she had had some agrivating the others the sudden arrival of the Pink girl threw her off balance slightly, she hadnt even notice them enter and it didnt seem like teleportation or anything she had seen before. She would normally put off the strange comments but the mention of a alternate universe and body languge? This girl wasnt crazy, Immature and excitable sure, but not crazy.

Gwenpool

The girl blinks a little at the question, snapping back to attention and the current situation "Huh? Oh erm well....found out i had few years ago i have powers. Had it understood as "Ze shadow on tha cave wall qui?"" her voice changes to a french accent for a moment before returning to normal "Though Steve and Doom think its more a alternate plane i step into they cant really explain, To me its simply being a bit more aware than the normal girl. Deadpool, Howard and She-Hulk kind of get it but im just a bit more attuned to make a few edits and use it......well when editor doesnt nix the really big changes" she continues making hand gestures the entire time trying to explain it to the audiance ending with finger snips at the end "Or......I gues you might just say magic. But either way its a Legitimate cool super power!"

She shakes her head "No Howard the Duck. Depending on series hes either lost here too or a Alien with the Guaridans"

Gwenpool

Perking up at the mention of Deadpool her hands clench as she stumps her foot, spinning around "I AM NOT A DEADPOOL! HE HAD HIS OWN CORPS BUT ITS JUST MY NAME! GWEN! Pooooooolllll....." finaly realising who shes shouting at and trailing off slightly star struck "Spiderman!...." annoyance quikly swapping to excitment, but then confusion "Wait....why is he so young?, Did continuity reset again? Hes same age as Miles!" pointing with accusation then scanning around the room again realising the appearance changes fully "I want to Blame either Bendis or Quesada for this, bit something tells me it has more to do with the Mouse if anything"

Mystique

While she had had some agrivating the others the sudden arrival of the Pink girl threw her off balance slightly, she hadnt even notice them enter and it didnt seem like teleportation or anything she had seen before. She would normally put off the strange comments but the mention of a alternate universe and body languge? This girl wasnt crazy, Immature and excitable sure, but not crazy.
"Miles, you mean that kid from my school? And what are you talking about?"

Gwenpool

She simply sighs again "Dont worry about it.....no matter what you will be ok in the end after all" smiling with a wink "Since your just too popular for anything permemently bad to happen to right? So forget about it for now, give it a few years." she stops herself for a moment though as a thought crosses her mind and several boxes appear above her head in her vision.

*Wait, if this is in the past, maybe i can alter it right? MCU was based off the ultimate universe*
*Yeah and editors going to buckle when Bendis throws a fit his superior spider isnt included as a result*
*Hmm I mean he will just end up bringing Miles in another way then, besides if we make Spidy himself change things.....that gets around the Editor stoppijng us right?*
*Suppose, Worst that can happen is he dies and gets brought back in a few years. No way the Mouse lets that cash cow go*

She seems stood there in silence nodding to herself a little as a wide grin froms
"Well lets just say i know a few Spoilers, but dont worry by time it goes down ill make sure to be there to kick the butt of any oversized gremlins"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back