• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Vacation Well Deserved || Marvel IC

Peter looked around and saw Kenny and Jeri noticing that both were around his age. "Yeah. What can I say, being a hero has its perks" Peter replied to Kenny
Kenny Peterson (Red)

Kenny smiled and ran his hand through his hair before Jeri introduced herself thanking him for the coffee. "Why do you fret? Are you not among allies?" Arphax asked in his mind, "Your right..." kenny said setting the coffee containers and creamers on the counter. He still carried the backpack which held his suit and asked. "Did you guys get invites as well?" he asked seeming to settle in his nerves a bit as he found a seat by the coffee offering he brought.

Jeri shrugged as she snagged a cup and poured a hefty amount of creamer into it.
"More like told since I'm kind of living here now,"

Jeri turned to where she heard Peter speak...only to jump back and nearly spill her coffee on the floor.
"Jesus Christ! What the...? How are you...?"
Utterly bewildered the teen stumbled over her words until she finally forced out a deeply confused, "Huh?!"

"...Oh, that explains it,"
Face blushing with embarrassment that she hoped the others wouldn't notice Jeri responded to Peter's comment.
"It's fine here I guess. Definitely different for where I used to live,"

Kenny Peterson

Kenny was pouring himself a cup and listening to Jeri eyes widening in mild suprise as she spoke about living there and whirling around when she exclaimed to see peter dangling from the ceiling and saying he was Spiderman. That explained why he was there at least, wow spiderman was standing just a few feet from him and seemed as if he was even younger than kenny himself was. What a crazy day this was becoming. "Shouldn't you be a bit more careful spidey? Wouldnt want to reveal to someone who could be watching, after all, with all these heroes here there is bound to be some press or nefarious attention on this tower." he slurped his coffee loudly after he finished stirring it debating on if he should reveal himself as well. "Whats it like living here?"

"Lets just say I've never seen so many settings for a freaking toaster," Jeri replied. A deep pang of homesickness suddenly pulsed in her chest that made her flinch slightly.
Get a grip, it's better this way, she thought while trying to reign back her emotions.
They're safe and thats all that matters

"Well, what do you expect when a billionaire owns this tower?" Peter replied
"Lets just say I've never seen so many settings for a freaking toaster," Jeri replied. A deep pang of homesickness suddenly pulsed in her chest that made her flinch slightly.
Get a grip, it's better this way, she thought while trying to reign back her emotions.
They're safe and thats all that matters

Kenny Peterson

Kenny chuckled at the toaster comment and looked attentively to tony as he awaited his response. A grin spread as peter mentioned the billionaire comment and as he looked around it was hard to not notice the vast wealth it would take to build this tower. However as he looked past tony to the lumbering figure in the suit entering the lobby he felt nervous again.

Joe fixit Hulk

Hulk walked into the tower eyes scanning the occupants of it, he spotted 3 kids, Tony, Rhody, And Barton. "Hey Stark, where rogers and goldilocks? This shindig of yours better be good i closed early for ya chumps." he said voicing his usual complaint, considering he ran a 24 hour joint it was and ever present complaint on every mission. One accompanied by a grin of amusement at his own inside joke.​

Peter saw the Hulk "Geez, Hulk looking less green than usual.." Peter said
Kenny Peterson

Kenny chuckled at the toaster comment and looked attentively to tony as he awaited his response. A grin spread as peter mentioned the billionaire comment and as he looked around it was hard to not notice the vast wealth it would take to build this tower. However as he looked past tony to the lumbering figure in the suit entering the lobby he felt nervous again.

Joe fixit Hulk

Hulk walked into the tower eyes scanning the occupants of it, he spotted 3 kids, Tony, Rhody, And Barton. "Hey Stark, where rogers and goldilocks? This shindig of yours better be good i closed early for ya chumps." he said voicing his usual complaint, considering he ran a 24 hour joint it was and ever present complaint on every mission. One accompanied by a grin of amusement at his own inside joke.​

Tony turned back to everyone. He sighed before pointing to Peter.
"You, young man, need to stay on the ground. No exceptions. We're leaving when I'm certain everyone is here. That let me know at least."
He slid his finger over to Kenny.
"You, welcome to Stark Towers. I am Tony Stark, if you didn't already know."
He pointed to Jeri next.
"You stay out of trouble too, young lady."
He lastly slid his finger over to the elevator ding.
"You, I ask for a hug from ya, Gumby, but I'm old and I don't think my skeleton can take it."
He laughed and flashed his usual smile.

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 WeaselThor WeaselThor Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler

"Think I have some time to stop some crime" Peter replied
Tony turned back to everyone. He sighed before pointing to Peter.
"You, young man, need to stay on the ground. No exceptions. We're leaving when I'm certain everyone is here. That let me know at least."
He slid his finger over to Kenny.
"You, welcome to Stark Towers. I am Tony Stark, if you didn't already know."
He pointed to Jeri next.
"You stay out of trouble too, young lady."
He lastly slid his finger over to the elevator ding.
"You, I ask for a hug from ya, Gumby, but I'm old and I don't think my skeleton can take it."
He laughed and flashed his usual smile.

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 WeaselThor WeaselThor Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler

Mystique "Hawkeye"
"And i feel like saying i arrived precisely when i needed to, though guess i have been a bit busy lately. Vacation sounds like a good idea since not been feeling myself lately, but ill take the thanks" laughing a little as they accept the hug "Then again when is the world not crazy? So who are we expecting on this trip? other than present company of course and you want me to call in that +1? All on you really since your footing the Bills"

"Aha!"
Tony turned around abruptly and pointed his finger at Clint.
"Took me a moment! Clint told me that he couldn't make it cause he had family business. Who are you?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Mystique "Hawkeye"
"Just checking your not drunk and how rest are aware. But dont worry hes safe" gestures to Camelion with the head as their hand moves the finger away "Apparently someone was paying him to tag along so thought id nip that since was planning on grabbing one of the kids, but still you really need to sort out the security here. SHIELD is showing you up on that front" walking to the side and taking a seat cross their legs "Just bit offended you missed a invite i suppose, so thought id take a break from being a thorn in the side of the criminal elements and take a long needed vacation"

Clints appearance seems to shimmer away as fragments of dust flow to the side before vanishing and is replaced by the bright blue skin of mystique "Besides we both know if i didnt want to be found i wouldnt have."

"Should have done better research. Thor would have been better. Never can contact that man."
Tony smirked, glad he was right.
"Also, as much as I love the female body, please put on some clothes."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Mystique
"If i had chosen Thor then the first thought would have been his brother" shimmering away to the appearance of Loki for a moment before back to her normal black outfit "Though i am well aware of who to choose, this isnt exacly the first time ive done this" a coy smile across her lips "Or is it?, Im sure i dont need to remind you with the Skrull issue you had a few years back"

Peter looked at Mystique, "What? you were part of the skrull invasion?" Peter asked
Mystique
"If i had chosen Thor then the first thought would have been his brother" shimmering away to the appearance of Loki for a moment before back to her normal black outfit "Though i am well aware of who to choose, this isnt exacly the first time ive done this" a coy smile across her lips "Or is it?, Im sure i dont need to remind you with the Skrull issue you had a few years back"

"Damn, I hated the Skrull Invasion. Hey Tony, weren't you seduced by the Skrull Queen disguised as Spider-Woman during that whole thing?" Rhodes asks Tony

Last edited:
"Sure thing. That whole invasion was nerve-wracking as well. Didn't know who to shoot up not knowing who the real deal was. And are you sure it's a good I idea to have Ms. Blue over here in the vicinity? She's practically a black cat painted blue." Rhodey implores

Users who are viewing this thread

Back