• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Vacation Well Deserved || Marvel IC

“No just I have to clean up their messes,” Natasha saId, “sometimes take em down and fighting a mutant is hard I mean I have friends that mutants so I don’t mean I like to fight them. I never been in support of Sentinels or called anyone mutie,” she looks a little nervous.

“I mean yeah, sometimes it sucks being a mutant, but if we get special privileges, we’re no better then the brother hood,” Hank Explains, “we all need to have rights, not privileges.”

Scott Summers sighed as he turned towards The others and then waited. "How long would the vacation going to last again?" He asked just to make sure. Scott Summers wanted to make sure that they weren't over going it. He hoped that things won't go out of hand while they were gone.

Tony Stark

M; n/a​

Soon enough they had arrived at their destination. A rather pleasant Island getaway. Leave it to Tony to go over the top with things. It wasn't just any island more so a private one, at that. He sighs at that and steps out of the plane basking in the sunshine. A vacation was exacly what the Doctor ordered especially after all the shit that went down, a break was something that they all seemed to deserve. After all, all work no play wasn't a fun life. At least for a man like Tony Stark. That was to say the least. Besides what was the worse that could happen?

Tony Stark

M; n/a

Soon enough they had arrived at their destination. A rather pleasant Island getaway. Leave it to Tony to go over the top with things. It wasn't just any island more so a private one, at that. He sighs at that and steps out of the plane basking in the sunshine. A vacation was exacly what the Doctor ordered especially after all the shit that went down, a break was something that they all seemed to deserve. After all, all work no play wasn't a fun life. At least for a man like Tony Stark. That was to say the least. Besides what was the worse that could happen?
Steve step out once the quinjet landed, he look at the island, he hope to keep his gf a secret until after the trip
(Like a fancy resort? Or beach houses?) i can help find a picture for it)
monxmiracle monxmiracle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back