• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A V A T A R - S H A T T E R E D S P I R I T

Are you still accepting?

Currently we are filled. If a space opens up I will go down the list of people who have shown interest and inform them of a spot. Sorry, but the previous time I tried to run this it got a bit out of hand, and I want to keep a bit more control over everything to see if it does not fare a bit better. Sorry, I hope this is not too much of a disappointment for you.

HERE IS THE CS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND TAKE YOUR TIME CONSIDERING YOUR CHARACTER. WE WILL OPEN ACTUAL SUBMISSIONS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS - MAYBE EVEN TOMORROW. SO KEEP A LOOK OUT. WE WILL POST A NOTICE HERE AS WELL.

HELLO ALL. SO, CHARACTER SHEETS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN. YOU CAN POST WHENEVER YOU ARE DONE AND WE WILL GIVE YOU FEEDBACK ASAP. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH!

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R , High Moon High Moon , OrangyLemon OrangyLemon - Hello you guys. Are you still intending on posting your CS? If not, please let me know asap so that we can arrange for a replacement. Completely understandable if you can't make it anymore. No hard feelings. Just can't really wait much longer. Get back to me as soon as possible please! :ghostl:

TYPE TYPE I might take too long, so you can arrange for a replacement for me. wasn't getting any notifs for this til just now so go ahead; Can't wait to rp with you guys in the future!

hello i would love to join if a spot opens up and im next on the list
Has a slot opened?

Heya, yeah - two spots actually. Since Sp3ctr3 has not replied, I am assuming they are out - so if you guys want the spots, you can have them. All the spirit spots are taken, but you can take a bender if you really want. I would prefer you make some non-bending class since we already have quite a few... but I am always open to good ideas. Let me know if you have any questions.

I love a non-banded role so I will be happy to get that going. When do I need this in by and does the gender matter?

I love a non-banded role so I will be happy to get that going. When do I need this in by and does the gender matter?

I would like it by Sunday if you can. And I don't mind gender - but if you wanna - check out what we have and even it out. Otherwise, go ahead.

I'm strongly considering posting a Cs. I'll have one up by Sunday if I decide too. I just have to consider my upcoming school schedule first. Would be unfair if I joined then quit like a week later 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back