• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A V A T A R - S H A T T E R E D S P I R I T

TYPE

Now what?
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE LORE PAGE
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CS PAGE

Last edited:
Hello all. If there are any questions as of yet - please do not hesitate to ask me. I will try and get to them asap.

So many of you. I will get to you asap, and work through all of the replies. I want to keep this as organized as possible. We are still in the beginning phases of this, so it will most likely be a few days before we set off. Beyond that, thanks for the interest! Really keen to be working with you all.

So many of you. I will get to you asap, and work through all of the replies. I want to keep this as organized as possible. We are still in the beginning phases of this, so it will most likely be a few days before we set off. Beyond that, thanks for the interest! Really keen to be working with you all.
That said, urgent question: Do the Avatars each get their own animal companions or do they have to share?

That said, urgent question: Do the Avatars each get their own animal companions or do they have to share?

I was kinda thinking that perhaps they each get one. I would be open to each of them having one of the "original benders" if they want. Might even allow for a dragon to pop up. If you want to explore it, then - go ahead. You can have your own.

TYPE TYPE are you doing the avatar spots first come first serve or are you going to go through whoever posts a character for one first and then deciding?

TYPE TYPE are you doing the avatar spots first come first serve or are you going to go through whoever posts a character for one first and then deciding?

Heya, since Mion Mion asked first I am giving them the chance to make the character first. If at any point they decide that they are no longer interested I will direct the opportunity to you first. So, for the moment - assume that those who asked for a spot first have first dibs on them. I hope that does not dishearten you too much. There are still many options that you can explore. I have about five pages worth of organizations and other groups that detail various routes you can take in your character creation. And if you really want to pay a bender, then go ahead! I just don't want all of them to be. Thanks for the question!

Heya, since Mion Mion asked first I am giving them the chance to make the character first. If at any point they decide that they are no longer interested I will direct the opportunity to you first. So, for the moment - assume that those who asked for a spot first have first dibs on them. I hope that does not dishearten you too much. There are still many options that you can explore. I have about five pages worth of organizations and other groups that detail various routes you can take in your character creation. And if you really want to pay a bender, then go ahead! I just don't want all of them to be. Thanks for the question!
Don't worry I'm still interested and am pretty stoked for a non bender! I do have some ideas for one already, a vigilante that takes paid jobs and such, which could also be how they meet team avatar for future rp reference, who knows ;)

Don't worry I'm still interested and am pretty stoked for a non bender! I do have some ideas for one already, a vigilante that takes paid jobs and such, which could also be how they meet team avatar for future rp reference, who knows ;)

Also, I don't know if you read the comics, but some non-benders(and benders) have been known to get 'spirit' enhancements - where they get spirits to either intentionally or unintentionally possess them for the bit, so that they gain some of the aspects, before the spirit leaves. This does not always make them more effectively, but some 'partial transformations' can be very useful. One character got this long, tentacle like arm and an eye that can see in the dark I think. If you wan tot explore that as a non-bender then go ahead!

Also, I don't know if you read the comics, but some non-benders(and benders) have been known to get 'spirit' enhancements - where they get spirits to either intentionally or unintentionally possess them for the bit, so that they gain some of the aspects, before the spirit leaves. This does not always make them more effectively, but some 'partial transformations' can be very useful. One character got this long, tentacle like arm and an eye that can see in the dark I think. If you wan tot explore that as a non-bender then go ahead!
Sounds pretty cool, I'll definitely look more into that, thanks! Also do you know when the cs is coming up or are you working on it right now?

Sounds pretty cool, I'll definitely look more into that, thanks! Also do you know when the cs is coming up or are you working on it right now?
Will first be getting the lore doc up and then work towards the CS. At the moment I have my own CS almost done and Brad does as well. Most of the things are done. It is just the setup and finalization that is taking a while. Definitely within the week though,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back