A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero smiled and nodded " sure.. lets go check on everyone.. aee how your parents are doing. " he smiled calmly curious on how everyone is doing

Zaphael nodded getting pulled inside and he walked with her to the bed room and he pushed her onto the bed taking his shirt off. " im going to enjoy our new home love

Adriana smiled, the thought of seeing her parents, truly seeing them was odd for her. She wondered what they would say, would they even recognize her anymore? She looked around, "we will need Shikoku's help, I don't have the means to take us to another world." she smirked "not yet"

Lyra smirked watching him take off his shirt. "well let's make it our home." she ripped off her own clothing rolling over of top of him. (time skip)

Zero nodded and smiled calmly " ok we rest and then go ask Shikoku tomorrow " he kissed her on the cheek

Zaphael breathed heavily hold her close underneath the covers and looked at her " its nice to have this home by the lake " he grinned rubbing her back softly

Adriana nodded and smiled "rest up Zero, you still look a little weak" she pushed herself off the couch, "I'll see you tomorrow" she gave a weak smile looking back at him, but turned to the door to leave the castle.

Lyra smiled laying in his arms. "it's nice to have a home" she leaned on him, "last time we were on the run, had to hide our love and in the end that didn't work out." she sighed "you got to remember me, you got to remember you loved, the angels stole that away from me. I didn't remember you at all."

Zero nodded and smiled " i will. " he then laid on the couch watching her leave. He closed his eyes falling asleep on the couch.

Zaphael nodded and slightly looked down " that was hell.. the thought of never feeling your embrace again was horrible, but now no one can take you away from me again.. not even Jason, Scar, Michael and Ilyeria " he kissed her on the lips "

Adriana smiled and walked out the door, she needed to clear her head, she couldn't spend all night in the castle. She walked aimlessly around the forest outside the castle, thinking about becoming a dragon, or staying half human half vampire. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was headed she was just walking.

Lyra watched him, she envied him, she wished she knew who he was all those years, it would have been easier than being alone, not knowing you could feel at all. She sighed, "I love you Zaphael"

Zaphael smiled calmly hearing her " i love Lyra " he kissed her again passionately on the lips and then laid his head back on the pillow " i honestly wish i could kill the Angels responsible for it

Cassiel appeared next to a tree looking at her showing no emotion keeping a straight face " you all are strange

Lyra nodded "yes, but they are gone aren't they?" she leaned her head on his. "angels are dead and gone, just like they deserve." she glared looking forward.

Adriana stopped walking and looked up at him, "what exactly am I doing that you call it strange?"

Zaphael nodded and grinned " yes indeed jist leaves Michael to kill and then thats it.. im not worried about Cassiel.. " he looked at her
placing his hand on her cheek

Cassiel crissed his arms " its just not you but everyone.. why continue to fight a powerful enemy and yet waste energy on someone who is dying? " he said not trying to be harsh or anything he just didnt understand emotions of protecting someone they loved. " i see the same with my brother Zaphael. Willing to sacrifice his own life for a demon..

Lyra shook her head, "yeah Michael will pay." she sighed, "I'm working on a song to make him kill himself, to make sure he is gone forever."

Adriana nodded "yes but did you notice they are no longer weak, no longer dying?" she crossed her arms. "I will do anything to keep my friends safe, to make sure they don't die, it doesn't matter if they are human, demon, or angel." she glared up at him. "do you understand that?"

Zaphael grinned " good and i will help with it too " he rubbed her back some more " we will take out both Ilyeria and Michael

Cassiel shook his head " no.. im trying to learn.. i dont feel anything thats why im asling " he looked at her not even smiling just keeping a straight face " been in the heavens since i was created.. heavens destroyed.. now im here

Lyra closed her eyes letting him rub her back, "Zaphael we need to talk" she turned around to face him. "you knew me in the past, but who I've become, the Mizore the demon they created, well it's me it's me before I found you, before I found love." she sighed, "I've been with many of people, and have killed about the same. I don't regret it, any of it. I need you to know that"

Adriana sighed, "well watch, observe, maybe even pick up a book." she smirked "emotions will come in time, they always do. the heavens may be gone but now you're here and you need to adjust quickly if you don't want to end up dead." she was being blunt, but true.

Zaphael looked down slightly and nodded " doesnt matter anymore i still love you and because of them they took tahat away from the both of us.. i know alots happened but now were together again " he looked at her " i love you still and i want to never stop being with you..

Cassiel nodded " we shall see how things go.. but you must know that guy you care alot about has darkness in him.. the evil that you all faught knows it.. they want to unleash it so he turn against you.. " he sighed " keep him close..

Lyra nodded slowly, and gave a weak smile, "I love you too." she looked around the room out the window, "why did you pick a house by a lake?" she turned away, changing the subject abruptly, she didn't want to cause anymore pain, or speak the truth aloud, so she changed subjects.

Adriana shook her head, "once you learn this world, you'll know there is darkness in everyone. In him, me, and even you." she shrugged "I'm not scared of him, nor anyone else. I've learned to control the darkness and so has Zero, I'm confident he won't hurt me"

Zaphael smiled scratching the back of his head " well its a hime i always wanted to have with you.. i saw mortals having a hime like this and thought we both enjoyed it together.. " he looked down " i honestly never thought i get to ever have this home since i thought you were dead..

Cassiel nodded slowly and turned around " i hope to have what you share with him.. it must feel great.. even when they attacked it just seems everyone is still happy..

Lyra got out of bed, wrapping a sheet around her, "well let's not talk of such depressing things, I'm alive we're together, we have a home." she looked out the window at the lake.

Adriana nodded, "it is great. and I'm sure one day you shall have it." she gave a small smile.

Zaphael nodded and smiled happily and walked up from behind her wrapping his arms around her kissing her on the neck " yes " he looked put with her " this home its so amazing at night

(( oops sorry lol ))

Zaphael held her to him and smiled " mmm good question.. i dont know whats the one thing you always wanted to do with me once we were able to stop running?

Cassiel nodded " hopefully i will " he said as he made his way to the shadows as she heard flapping from wings as he vanished from sight heading towards a huge town and landing in a park by himeself watching the mortals studying them

Lyra closed her eyes, "I don't know, that was so long ago I don't remember what my plans were." she sighed and looked back at him, "did you have any plans?"

Adriana watched him back away leaving, she shook her head and started to head back to the castle, she was kicking a rock along the way.

Zaphael looked down slightly leaning his head on to her shoulder holding her tightly in his arms. " go on actual date with you.. " he smiled calmly

Zero stayed on the couch sleeping heavily his energy returning quickly

Lyra smiled "I would love to go on a real date with you." she spun around to face him. "I got to say I've never actually been on a date," she looked up with a smirked "well I've crashed a few dates but never been on one myself."

Adriana made her way back to the castle, stopping just outside for a moment to look up at it. She looked at it with a smile, then she opened the front door going back inside looking down at Zero sleep.

Zaphael chuckled a bit " well this one we will go enjoy together " he kissed her on the lips " anyone tries ruining our date i will kill them..

Zero stayed asleep with a smile on his face breathing calmly

Lyra smiled and kissed him back, she looked down at themselves in sheets, and she chuckled a bit. "I think we need to wear something a bit more suitable than bed sheets."

Adriana smiled at Zero but continued her way throughout the castle. She ran her hand along the walls, making her way to her favorite room in the castle. Once there she stood in the doorway looking inside. It was completely empty, nothing inside, she went inside and sat in the middle of the empty room with her eyes closed.

Zaphael nodded and chuckled a bit " yeah true were going to need better clothing " he placed his hand on her cheek softly kissing her on the lips

Zero eyes opened stretching a bit as he sat up sitting on the couch. He yawned feeling a hundred percent better. He walked towards one of the restrooms splashing water on his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back