A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scar in Lyra looked up, she wanted to rip Adriana to shreds. She looked over seeing everyone appear. "Jason get out of here." she left Lyras body as she fell to the floor.

Adriana looked around, she sensed everyone but couldn't hear them. She went back to Zero to continue to heal him not caring about her ears.

Akina looked back at Shikoku and Zane. "is everyone okay?" she looked concerned

Jason went with S ar and back to their castle. He looked over at her and he grinned evily as all the energy that he took from Zane appeared in his hands and he walked up to her hugging her all the energy entering her as it gave her form back and even more power than before " there you go my love..

Zero looked up at Adrianna worried about her and he smiled weakly as he sat up placing his hands over her ears amd sent energy through her ears to heal her and recover her healing " no more.. i think im good " he smiled leaning his forehead onto her head

Jase crossed his arms " everyone is fine except for Michael.. hes gone.. Riku made sure of that..

Riku smirked " im sorry but he deserved it.. killing Roxas he deserved to die

Zaphael looked dowm " hes alive.. only i have tge power to kill him

Adriana stopped healing Zero and closed her eyes as he healed her ears. She leaned on his forehead. "I'm fine this is nothing, Zero your still weak."

Lyra looked up at Adriana, when did you change? You didn't look like that, or have that energy last we met.

Scar looked down as her form was returning.

Zero nidded and closed his eyes as he laid back laying his head onto Adrianna's lap smiling calmly

Zaphael walked up to Lyra and wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him.

Jason grinned evily as her form returned and he then lkissed her passionately on the lips " there you go my love

Adriana looked down at him. "thanks to Jase, I finally can see and look my actual age" she smiled looking up at everyone. "don't talk strategy for awhile, Scar can see and hear everything as long as a demon is nearby" she looked at Akina and Lyra, "you guys saw that, but I learned more of their plans while I was undercover. I saw her watch you guys through Mizore's eyes."

Lyra crossed her arms "actually it's Lyra" she smiled "Mizore was a personality given to me by angels to make me forget who I was." she looked at Zaphael, "I'm actually surprised Adriana I've never had anyone make themselves deaf in order to not hear my songs. You're very powerful."

Faye held onto Jase not caring about the people around, but hearing about Adriana made her more interested for her to be a dragon.

Shikoku was holding onto Zane "that was too close for too many of us. Michael may not be dead which means they will be coming after us even more.

Scar kissed him, "man it feels good to be myself again" she shook her head "the top of my list is Adriana"

Zaphael nodded " Michael will die for sure i promise you all that " he walked up towards Lyra and held her hand softly

Jase smirked " well shes the daughter of a very powerful mortal and a very powerful witch. She has a huge future ahead of her.. Adrianna can i have a moment with you in private.. both me and Faye wanna ask you something..

Zane looked over at Jase knowing what he was planning and he didnt know how she was going to like wjat he was about to ask her.

Jason nodded " we will figure out their plans no matter how hard they try to conceal the plans we will know " he grinned evily

Adriana looked at Zaphael and Lyra, she needed to make a spell to block Scar from entering the demons, including herself, she was powerful but it took almost everything to stop her. She rubbed Zero's cheek and set his head on the ground following Jase and Faye. "so what did you want to ask me?"

Shikoku looked around the castle, wondering about Zuzu and October. They haven't been home in ages, and with everything going on she worried about them.

Akina held onto Riku's hand, she didn't like that he went off without her. She felt all the emotions of everyone around her, everyone was high strung, nervous, scared.

Lyra looked at Zaphael, "I'm sorry, Scar controlled me so easily."

Scar wrapped her arms around Jason. "is Michael actually dead?"

Riku softly held Akina's hand and kissed her on the cheek softly. He slightly looked down almost losing bith Zane and Zero worried him

Zaphael kissed her on the lips " its ok love its not your fault my love.

Jase walked with both Faye and Adrianna " i have the ability to turn into something even stronger.. a powerful Dragon.. but need your approval.. you will still be the same Adrianna but no longer part vampire and part human. You will be a full blooded dragon

Akina looked at RIku and smiled as he kissed her. "Riku please don't go without me next time" she looked down, "you really worried me." she looked out where Jase went "they were there and I wasn't it doesn't sit well with me."

Shikoku shook her head "it was because of me they went after you"

Adriana walked with them, she looked down as Jase spoke, "you said no one would survive that" she shook her head, "wouldn't it kill me?" she was hesitant as she crossed her arms.

Riku nodded " im sorry love i wont go wothout you next time " he wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him.

Zane looked at Shikoku and placed his hand on her cheek " it waa going to happen.. but its ok everyone is fine " he wrapped his arms around her " they were going to come after us anyways so no its not your fault love " kissed her on the forehead..

Jase nodded " yes but your not a normal mortal a d you have alot more power.. you becoming a powerful dragon would be amazing, but im leaving the choice to you.. " he grinned crossing his arms " note if you become a dragon you will have the instincts of one and be over protective of Zero.. since you two share feelings for each other..

Shikoku nodded "you almost died, Zane." she shook her head, "with them around this isn't safe, I can't bring Killolu here."

Adriana shook her head looking at him. "can I let you know tomorrow?" she turned to face the castle, "I need to think this over"

Faye smiled "take your time"

Last edited:
Zane looked down " but you still saved my life " he kissed her on the lips " we didnt know their plans now that we know what they can do we will be extra careful

Jase nodded " ok take your time " he grinned crossing his arms then turned his head looking towards Faye " ready to go home love?

Adriana nodded and headed back to the group. She sat next to Zero putting her hand on his cheek.

Shikoku looked around, new faces, new powers. She looked at Synn her eyes changing like clocks she was curious about him.

Faye nodded and she leaned into Jase letting him wrap his arms around her and take them back to their lake

Zero smiled calmly and opened his eyes seeing her and he started to sit up looking at her " is everything ok? "

Synn looked over as Jase and Faye disappeared he turned his head looking back at everyone else and stretched his arms above his head " well goodluck with everything " he turned walking away

Adriana nodded "Yeah everything's okay now" she smiled at him but looked away as Synn left. "Jase asked if I wanted to be a dragon"

Zero looked at her his eyes wide " what? He wants to do what he did to me and turn you into a full blooded dragon? " he slightly looked down a bit " its up to you what you want to do.. " he looked back up at her " what ever the choice i want to be with you no matter what

Zaphael looked at Lyra " want to stay here so Scar cant do anything to you maybe figure out a way to break that connection..

Adriana nodded, "yeah" she said hesitantly. "I told him to give me time to decide. I don't know what I want." she looked up hearing Zaphael, "I can make anti possession charms, but it might take awhile."

Shikoku eyes returned to normal after watching some of Synn's timeline. "here this should help." she held out her hand, a clock forming above her hand as time was changing above it, suddenly in a flash it was gone and a few rings were their instead. "here one for Lyra one for Akina." she smiled "always wear these and you should be protected."

Lyra was about to answer Zaphael when Adriana then Shikoku spoke up. She watched Shikoku and then took the ring putting it on. "thank you" she smiled.

Akina grabbed the other ring putting it on. "thank you Shikoku"

Zero nodded and he stood up slowly he had energy bit was still a bit weak from the battle but was able to move.. " im just glad your ok " he smiled calmly.

Zaphael looked at the ring and smiled calmly glad she wouldnt be controlled by Scar again. " ready to head home love?

Riku smiled " thanks for the help everyone we will be more prepared now for them when the time comes " he looked at Akina.. " ready to rest love?

Adriana stood up with Zero make sure he didn't fall. "are you sure you wanna stand? Maybe you should rest more."

Lyra smirked looking at him, "you mean that shack you call a house?" she shook her head "no we have to do better than that."

Akina nodded "yes" she sighed, "it's been a really long day"

Zero smiled calmly " im fine.. just cant fight at the moment but i can walk " he looked at her " lets all just rest up and then we can work on a plan to take down Scar and Jason.

Zaphael chuckled a bit " well we can get a better home " he looked at her wrapping his arms around her " is there a location you like love?

Riku nodded and took her hand and teleported back to their home and kissed her on the cheek.

Adriana nodded a bit hesitantly, she didn't think he was ready to be moving around a lot just yet. "can we go talk?" she looked worried, "I want your opinion on your father's offer."

Lyra smirked, "I need a much bigger place than that one room." she shook her head "let's go" she started humming.

Zero nodded and sat down on the couch and looked at her thinking about what he offered Adrianna " my opinion on is its your choice because no matter what i love you Adrianna.. half human half vampire. Or full blooded dragon.. doesnt change how i feel about you.." He smiled looking at her " its not a forceful choice hes offering it to you

Zaphael nodded " i think i got the perfect idea if a new hime for the both of us " he smiled calmly

Adriana nodded, "I know it's my choice but I want to know what you think" she sighed slumping down on the couch next to him. "everything is moving so fast, I mean it's changing fast, a week ago I couldn't age or see and now I'm being offered to be a dragon."

Lyra smiled, "really?" she tilted her head "well lets do it"

Zero looked at her and wrapped his arm around her and smiled calmly " well i think you should wait on it get used to what you can do now and when ever your ready make your choice " he kissed her softly on the lips

Zaphael nodded and took her hand softly teleporting them near a huge lake house " is this to your liking love? " he looked over at her and smiled " its nice and with the right magic no one can bother us.. i think i can replicate the magic used to keep out hostiles

Adriana nodded, he was right, she knew it but she still wasn't sure. She lightly kissed him and looked down leaning her head on his shoulder. She was thinking, unsure what she should do. "want to go home?" she looked up at him, I mean back to out time? not to stay of course but maybe just see how it's doing without us?"

Lyra looked around "not a shack so it's much better" she smiled and pulled him inside "magic later, no one is going to bother us"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back