A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero smiled seeing Izumi and was happy to see her.. seeing Izumi made things feel better and he looked over at Adrianna " Hi Izumi.. this is Adrianna.. we got alot to catch up on " he smiled calmly.

Future Riku walked up in his god form with blue hair and he then reverted back to his base form with silver hair " Zero.. " his eyes went wide seeing Adrianna and hearing Zero say her name not recognizing his daughter. She looked so different and he smiled big

Adriana smiled "hi mom hi dad" she blushed, she was a bit nervous, but she didn't know why.

Izumi pulled Adriana in and hugged her. "you look amazing Adriana" she smiled and looked back at Riku. "Well come in come in it seems you have lots to tell us"

Riku smiled and walked up to Adrianna and after Izumi hugged her he went and hugged her as they walked into the living room and sat down on the couch

Zero followed them and sat down next to Adrainna and looked at them " how have you two been it seems you master God Ki too Riku.

Riku nodded " i did.. when my past self came he taight me to transform. " he chuckled a bit

Adriana smiled "you look the same as the Riku in the other timeline" she giggled "same transformation and all" she smirked "it's actually God Ki and Jase who helped me transform and finally able to age and see"

Izumi smiled, she was happy to have her daughter back. She couldn't stop staring she looked so different.

Riku smirked " so you guys gave him the antidote for the disease.. thats good " he smiled calmly " luckily we got to mine before it really got bad..

Zero chuckled a bit " that timeline is soo different.. its changing rapidly everytime.. just wish it was as peaceful as this one

Adriana nodded "hey dad did you ever know anyone named Roxas?" she looked up a little sad, she had to know, but she didn't want to tell him everything.

Izumi smiled and grabbed Rikus hand. She wondered what this other time was like.

Riku softly held Izumi's hand and then he looked back at Adrianna shaking his head " no.. i dont know anyone by that name.. " he looked at her curious " why? Is he causing you guys trouble?

Zero looked down sadly " no he was a friend.. he died fighting Michael..

Adriana smiled "he taught me God ki" she looked up, "I just thought maybe you might have known him here." she sighed, "no its the usual people causing trouble"

Riku nodded " wow so Scar and Jason still causing trouble its a good thing Scar betrayed Jason in this timeline if she didnt it would of gave us all hell.. " he sighed shaking his head.

Zero sighed " their son aint causing us hell hes preoccupied with the Lily of that timeline but she might be a issue later

Adriana nodded "Yeah Lily is on a destructive path of power I guess and just became a dragon." she looked down. "I was actually debating myself if I should be a dragon."

Izumi shoo her head, "how is that even possible? Lily is a dragon and you want to be one as well?"

Zero scratched the back of his head " my father can turn anyone into a full bloodied Dragon. He did for me once him and my mother broke up.. but he didn't change Lily it was Saxis.. Jason and Scar's son.

Riku looked at Adrianna " becoming a Dragon seems great but it will change something you were born to be " he sighed looking down " but if you choose to do it Adrianna i support your choice " he looked at her and smiled " doesnt change the fact that uour our daughter..

Adriana shook her head, "I already changed would I was born to be" she motioned down at herself "as you can tell." she sighed. "I don't even know if I'm going to do it"

Izumi put her hand to her chin, it worried her about the dragons, even in this time there weren't very many. "whatever you do choose we support you"

Riku looked down " just wish the timeline your friends are in had peace like we do.. me and your mother just came back from Michael's and Hazuki's place.. we had dinner with them.. Michael is still Michael but it seems they have alot of respect for us..maybe we can ask him to aid you both in that timeline..

Zero eyes went wide " i dont know Jase barely helps us.. doubt Michael will be ok with it.. just wish Hazuki existed in that timeline maybe she could of changed the Michael of that timeline but no.. hes with a different woman.. shes very evil and so is Michael

Adrianas jaw dropped "you had a civilized dinner with Michael and Haruki?" she shook her head. "that's crazy." she sighed "Yeah even if they aren't attacking you guys doesn't mean they'll go so far as to help us."

Riku crossed his arms " got to remember Michael only kills when him and Hazuki feel like it but they rather jus enjoy their love for each other than go killing.. " he chuckled "

Zero sighed " but its still killing and well these other timeline selves they dont care they want to destroy everything " he looked down " Zane said that that world is suppose to fall to darkness to the evil and we keep it from happening.. im starting to think its hopeless. If we had the angels there they probably fight but they destroyed themselves..

Riku shook his head " dont give up.." he smiled calmly " if i gave up so easily i wouldnt have found Izumi and have Adrianna.. you both changed that world.. its a matter of time until the good will enter that world..

Izumi smiled hearing Riku's words. "I don't believe in destiny. The world is what people make of it, if there are enough of you I know you won't let it fall into darkness."

Adriana sighed, "we dont have as many allies over there as we had here." she shook her head, "I don't know if I want to go back." she hung her head, "I mean my family is here"

Riku looked at her " Adrianna even if its a different timeline.. in away those friends there are your family too. " he sighed " it was very bad here before it got peaceful.. it will take time and work.

Zero looked down " i want to go back and help.." he smiled weakly " at least try to save them..

Adriana looked over at Zero and gave a weak smile grabbing his hand. "Well we will go back I just wanted a break and to see my family again." she looked over at Riku and Izumi.

Zero nodded " i know and we deserve the break. " he looked over at Her then back at Riku and Izumi. " so hiws everyone else been?

Riku sniled calmly " good again everyone as just been at peace we see each other now and again and Akina comes by to visit..

Izumi nodded "Akina is doing well, her and Yuki travel a lot. Elisha and Aura broke up, so Elisha is usually at Hazuki's keeping them in check." she looked down "October and the kids are gone."

Adriana nodded "yeah I heard about it, Blade is now in the other timeline he is the God of Insanity, he told us what happened with October." she shook her head, "October in that timeline has a daughter and her husband, well.." she scrunched her face, "he left and hasn't come back last I heard October and her daughter are on vacation."

Zero nodded " mmm seems like alots happened here while were gone. How the shinobi business going Riku?

Riku smirked " Retired last week got enough money to support both me and Izumi for a very long time. " he stretched " its good to Retire young since i dont age anymore seems Jason's cure gave me more than just free of the diesease it cave me immortality " he chuckled a bit.

Adriana smirked, "your retired and you learned God Ki?" she laughed, "you can't ever sit still can you dad?" she smirked and threw her hair over her shoulder "still think you got what it takes to beat me in a fight?"

Izumi sighed, "you too and always wanting to spar, can you ever give it a rest?"

Riku looked at Izumi and he chuckled a bit " oh but when it comes to magic you both go nuts. " he looked at her with grin on his face..

Zero chuckled a bit " im going to keep my mouth shut i dont see winning this battle in the future.

Adriana looked back at Zero "shhh" she laughed "I fight with magic, God Ki, and my vampire strength, there is no way you can win now"

Izumi sighed, "you do seem a lot stronger Adriana, I'm proud of you."

Riku smirked " ok ok fine a nice little Spar.. " he leaned over kissing Izumi on the cheek " promise not destroy the backyard like last time

Zero chuckled a bit " i got to see this.. this is going to be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back