A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxis Bloodborne

Three Thousand Club
Far away from his brother and his new friends Roxas had been given grand master status of the Shadow monk clan. He knew something bad had to had happen for this to be given to him. He quickly made his way theough a dense forest finally reaching the temple and the surrounding homes of the temple were destroyed the bodies of the clan that took him in as a child were laying everywhere.

He rushed quickly to the temple seeing the grand master killed. The energy he felt that defiled the tomb was similar to Raphael's angelic in nature. He walked towards the grand master as he kneeled down placing his hand on the master's forehead seeing through his mind.

He saw a man and demonic looking woman. The man and woman killed everyone. Everyone the master faught with all his might but died able to transfering the tattoos of the clan soul to Roxas. Roxas sighed shaking his head his anger rising as huge surge of Ki shot out from him. " bastards.. those monsters will pay!!! " he shouted as he transformed into his god ki form his aura raging as his energy could be felt for miles.

Michael walking with Ilyeria atopped and he the grinned evily " mmm That Riku kid is near.. but this power is sliently stronger maybe he gotten stronger.. want to end that annoying kids life love " he said looking at Ilyeria

Ilyeria was walking with Michael, holding his hand. "Yeah sounds like a plan." she smiled, she was still surprised Michael decided to stay with her. She had trained with him and gotten stronger, but she was still no where near his level. "let's cause some chaos"

Michael grinned evily as they turned around heading back towards the Temple once they got there they saw Roxas and not Riku standing there with the same blue aura Riku had " so... your just like that annoying brat we faced a long time ago.. " he grinned evily " wont be hard killing you..

Roxas glared at Michael and Ilyeria " why did you kill these people?

Michael grinned evily " why not? It was fun hearing their screams. Like all mortals they deserve to die...

Roxas gripped his hands tightly into fists " by myself for this fight.. " he thought to himself " these two are terrifyingly strong.. i can feel it.. if im not careful.. im a dead man.. " he sighed as he shook his head " was saving this for a demon i know but maybe i can destroy you both with it..

Ilyeria was watching Roxas, peering into his soul, she was looking for his flaws, his emotions, his desires. She smirked, finding what she needed. "you can't destroy us, you couldn't even destroy a mere succubus." she laughed.

Roxas glared at them wondering how she knew about that. He gripped his hands tighter as he shook his head " i could never bring myself to harm her.. i resisted her abilities and now i can best her.. like i can best you two.. with this form. " he started to power up his ki. His aura starte d to change into red. He was starting yo enter his limit breaker form. A form surpassing the god ki he had. His hair glowing red and his eyes blood red as his power increased.

Michael smirked " oh.. looms like hes alot stronger than we thought love.. " he then looked at Ilyeria " i take it that succubus.. he truly cares for.. sad.. not only she only sees you as a pathetic food source.. she will never ever harbor any feelings for you.. your just another energy source for her.. after we kill you.. i just want you to knkw my blades will taste her flesh and cut her piece by piece.

Roxas glared " Shutup!!!! " he yelled as he charged with great speed punching right at Michaels face but he caught it the sheer force pushdd Michael back over fifty feet.

Michael then charged returning the punch but hit harder than he did sending Roxas flying into the temple exterior stone wall.

Ilyeria smirked and crossed her arms watching him. "it's cute you think she's a friend" she shook her head watching his power change, "you're right he may prove to actually be a challenge, that makes things more interesting" she smirked. Ilyeria watched the two boys fight but she stood watching them.

Roxas shook his head climbing through the stone. He glared at them as he again charged at Mk chael but disappeared reappearing behind him kicking him in the bsck sending him flying into a home. After that he appeared behind Ilyeria punching her in the stomach very hard as he was about to kick her Michael appeared behind him and then punched hard in the gut making him revert back to his first transformation.

Michael pointed his blade towards Roxas neck " you see weak.. very weak.

Roxas grined as he sent a shockwace blast sending them bith flying into house as he grinned rubbing his stomach " gotcha

Ilyeria was ready for his attacks, she had a few tricks up her sleeve. She closed her eyes and her form changed to that of Mizore, right as she went flying. "Roxas I told you I'd kill you" she bit her lip, she has the smell, and aura of Mizore. "let's get away from him and go fuck now" she smirked standing up from the building.

Roxas glared at her seeing Mizore but it was impossible she couldnt have followed him so far. " Mizore? " he started to walk towards her but was cautious something wasnt right about this " your... your not Mizore. " he charged at her But Michael appeared in front of him with his blade and stuck it through Roxas hitting nothing vital. But it felt different he did cough up blood but felt something more was leaving his body. He pushed Michael off and held his wound breathing heavily. He felt so weak like he was drainned.

Michael grinned evily " damn your soul was almost mine but it will be once you bleed out..

Roxas gritted his teeth applying pressure. He then closed his eyes " blinding Light!!!! " he yelled out as his ki formed a blinding light that could blind them both. He transformed into his normal blond transformation running into the tree lines a blood trail was being left behind

Ilyeria looked at Roxas, being seductive like Mizore would. After the blinding light she looked around not seeing him in sight she turned to look at Michael. "you let him escape" she shook her head "shall we follow him, he is leaving a trail."

Michael smirked hearing her " oh but its fun when they think they have a chance to survive " he looked towards the small blood trail " good job distracting him love.. but seem he saw past your trick there . So we both made errors.. " he then started to run after him through the Forest following closely. He had an psychotic look on his face knowing he was close to obtaining a very powerful soul.

Roxas heard thd ruffling behind him as he turned as he got in a defensive stance his back towards a huge boulder.

Michael wallked out and he grinned evily " cant run forever can you.. why dont you be a good litte mortal and die

Ilyeria sighed "oh I barely scratched the surface of his mind." she said and changed back to her usual form. She followed behind Michael until they got to Roxas. "come out come out and give us your soul" she started laughing.

Michael grinned evily " lets make him go insane love.. " he walked up seeing Roxas as he crossed his arms " your soul will definetly be ours. Annoying pest.

Roxas glared at them two as his golden aura formed but he had no energy left to go into his god form. He got in a defensive stance.waiting for them to attack

Michael charged at him as he punched Roxas very hard into the boulder and then he pinned him against it " destroy his mind love " he grinned evily

Roxas struggled trying to break free from Michael but his strength was too much

Ilyeria smiled "with pleasure" she turned back into Mizore and walked up slowly to Roxas. "you never had the power to stop me." she smirked "you know you were tasty but I never wanted you, I prefer someone more powerful." she put her finger under his chin "you longer satisfy me so your of no use to me" she put up her hand, claws appearing she scratched his chest.

Roxas gritted his teeth feeling her claw at his chest looking down in pain shaking his head " shutup!! " he tried to move but couldnt move at all.

Michael grinned evily then looked over at her watching her work as energy ring bound him to the rock unable to move. " yes.. your nothing to her she will never satisfy her your a pathetic mortal

Mizore looked at Roxas then back at Michael "can I kill him now?" she smirked and walked over to Michael kissing him passionately "your energy is much stronger much better" she glared at Roxas. "did you know I already killed your brother, but first I had to fuck him. He's better than you, you know"

Roxas shook his head hearing these words and seeing them kiss made him go insane " shutup!!! " his rage exploded as his power went crazy. The blast sent a shockwave at them both sending them back a power that was compared to Jason.

Michaels eyes went wide seeing this much power " that can not be his power is rivaling Jason's a mortal cannot reach that kind of power.

Roxas glared at them as he electricity formed around his hands as he sent a huge wave of pure dark energy at them.

Michael quickly grabbed Ilyeria and took the full hit using his body to block the attack protecting hee as they went flying through the forest and when they hit the ground Michael's back was cut up really bad

Roxas waa breathing heavily as he fell back and rolled down a cliff and he fell into a river the current taking him down stream until he washed up onto shore of a beach unconcious

Ilyeria went flying with Michael, she hasn't felt power like this in quite some time. As they finally landed Ilyeria rolled over looking at Michael. "you're hurt" she glared, she wanted to kill him for hurting Michael. She herself was a bit banged up, but nothing serious. "are you okay?"

Michael nodded " im fine love " his wounds started to heal and he sat up glaring straight ahead " we need to kill him.. make sure ni mortal like him and his pathetic brother exist in this world. They are becoming threats to us. " he looked over at her and kissed her on the lips " im just glad your okay..

Roxas woke up laying on the bank covered in sand he held his side where his blood was dripping. He stood up having no recolection of how he could summon that much power. He then walked over to wards a tree and he sat down leaning up against a tree what he saw kind if bothered him. He did have feeling for Mizore but she was a succubus nothing more just an demon that fed off his energy. He sighed shaking his head " no more.. smitten Roxas.. " he said to himself " its a weakness.. " he leaned his head back staring out at the vast water "

Ilyeria nodded and kissed him. "let's go" she put out her hand to help him up, and she turned back to where they came from. She followed it back and stood at the edge of the cliff. "it seems he fell over the side." she smirked "it couldn't of survived that fall."

Michael took her hand and stood up and he glared down the cliff " yeah but those pests are like cockaroaches. " he sighed " means we need to kill Riku because if he can reach that kind of power..

Roxas eyes opened and he stood up walking along the beach heading down the beach " well im at the beach.. but no girl in a bikini waving a giant green leaf. " he chuckled a bit making his way trying to make distance incase they were trying to locate him

Ilyeria was looking down off the side of the cliff, she didn't see anyone below besides waves crashing against the cliff. "we will kill all of them, but we will have to separate them or it will prove extremely difficult.

Michael nodded " yes indeed.. but i really want to make sure hes dead before we assume hes dead. " he picked her up into his arms and then jumped down the cliff and then landed on the sand. He saw footprints walki g along the beach " i knew it.. he survived " he put her down seeing a blood trail. " well hes still moving but slow we can catch him and finish him off..

Roxas continued to walk as he looked back seeing no one. He then walked up towards a boulder that was on the beach and leaned up against it sitting down holding his side breathing heavily then heard foot prints

Michael grinned evily " hes close his energy is faint but close

Roxas leaned his head back " shit.."

Ilyeria nodded, and wrapped herself around him as he picked her up. She fell with him, and looked around noticing the footprints as well. She smirked and looked back at Michael "shall I look like his succubus bitch again, or maybe his brother?" she tilted her head thinking of what she saw in his mind.

Michael scratched the back of his head " look like his brother i will hang back. " he grinned evily

Roxas started to stand back up and be sighed shaking his head ready to defend himself s gainst them not knowing what they were planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back