A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilyeria nodded and transformed into Riku, she looked down at herself, her voice, her presence, everything about herself seemed like Riku. She smirked, and started running following the blood trail. "Roxas?" she called. She spotted him, "Roxas I felt your power, I knew it had to be you." He stood still looking around "were you attacking Jason?"

Roxas saw Riku snd he sighed calmly unaware it was Ilyeria " no it was Michael and Ilyeria. " he stood up slowly " that demon can play some nasty tricks. " he sighed looming down. " we need to get out of here or they will find us.. our god ki is no match agai nst them both

'Looks like Riku'--Ilyeria nodded "yeah." he smiled "haven't seen you in awhile, glad to see you've gotten stronger." he looked around "I didn't see anyone around the area, they might have given up for now." he moved closer to Roxas "let's get you back to Akina so we can get you healed up." she stuck out her hand to help him.

as Roxas-- Ilyeria smirked and took Roxas's hand and pulled a dagger out from behind her pulling Roxas close stabbing him in his gut. "you really are too trusting you know." she laughed "you can't even tell me apart from your own brother."

Roxas was caught off guard getting stabbed in the gut blood coming from his mouth. He gritted his teeth but hd felt his energy being drained as he stepped back holding his gut. He fell to one knee then fell onto his stomache..

Michael walked up towards her " good job love.. his energy signiture is gone. He now officially dead.. for some reason i vant extract his soul but no matter hes dead " he grinned evily

Ilyeria transformed back into herself in a whirl of purple smoke. She looked at the blade and turned back towards Michael "one down more to go" she laughed and the knife disappeared in her hand. "shall we continue and find someone else or shall we celebrate?"

Michael grinned evily " lets go celebrate " he said pulling her close to him and teleporting away with her back to the castle

Roxas laid there on the sand as be opened his eyes he started reach into his pocket but the green bean was crushed. He sighed as he rolled over onto his back closing his eyes slowly bleeding out

Ilyeria smiled and moved closer to him, she laughed as they went.

Mizore waited until they were gone and she showed herself. She looked down at Roxas, "you put out a very large energy wave you know that?" she bit her lip looking down at him, you can't die before I have a chance to taste it." She kept her distance, knowing his life force was fading

Roxas eyes shot open as he started to move the pain was there as he began to cross his legs sitting unaware Mizore was watching or there. He started making hands signs as natural energy formed around him he body healing slowly as he focused more and more until he was healed " damn seems master gave me his abilities too.. " he sighed shaking his head. Standing up he patted the sand off his clothing.

Michael grinned evily holding hrr close to him " what do you want to do to celebrate

Mizore watched him, and rolled her eyes as he ignored her. She moved closed to him "so you can self heal now?" she smirked, "you fooled them well, you came off as dead you know that, even I wasn't sure if you were alive or not."

Ilyeria started swaying a little, "it's up to you love, would you want to go murder other humans?"

Roxas quickly turned seeing Mizore and he backed awau not knowing if it was her or not " yeah.. i fooled them.. why.. are you here? Did you feel the energy that i put.out? Well im sorry to say this but i dont remember how i did that " he scratched the back of his head

Michael nodded " yes lets go kill some humans

Mizore watched him carefully, "are you running away from me?" she crossed her arms. "I did feel that power, and so did everyone else, that was a big pulse, you better off that you can't produce that power ever again, it put a huge target on your back." she looked around "we have to get you away from here, I won't be the only one who is attracted to that power."

Ilyeria smirked up at Michael

Roxas shook his head " yeah... okay where to? " he asked her still being a bit cautious. He sighed not knowing who else felt that power. He knew he messed up unleashing it but he had no choice.. hell no control since he didnt know that kind of power was inside of him.

Michael teleported with her to a highly populated town and started to unleash blood lust upon the mortals

Mizore turned back towards him, "somewhere safe." she held her hand out "come on before someone else comes, I don't feel like fighting right now."

Roxas was skeptical at taking her hand. He really had a hard time figuring it out if it was her or not. He wasmt injured anymore so if it wasnt her he could easily dodge the attack. He walked towards her and quickly took her hand " lets go "

Once Roxas gave her his hand they disappeared in a purple smoke, they appeared in a small studio hotel room. She pushed him down on the bed once they arrived. "you seem tense, are you still hurt?" She stood standing in front of him as he sat on the bed. "does this mean I shouldn't rock your world right now?" she smirked

Roxas got pushed onto the bed and looked over at her and sighed in relief knowing it was the Mizore he knew. " im not hurt anymore.. sorry the people that attacked me used your looks to get to me " he shook his head.. " they mentally and physically tortured me.. sorry " he then closed his eyes as he quickly grabbed her and pinned her onto the bed as he focused on his transforming into his god limit breaker form. His aura became red and his power was alot stronger than before it was close to rivaling Jasons. He stared down at her " ready because im going to rock your world

Mizore nodded she shook her head "I'm aware and I plan to go after her, later for ever pretending to be me." she was startled he grabbed her, and threw her on the bed. She watched as he started to transform, "be careful we don't need anyone feeling that power other than me." she smirked, at his pun, since she used the same line. She pulled him closer to her, as her eyes turned bright blue and she started feeding on his new energy.

Roxas was watching her feeding on to his new energy but it was strange. He felt amazing better than the first time but his eyes were glazed over. He then forced a kiss on her letting her feed on his energy " its okay.. no one will bother us.. " he started to bite her neck roughly as he craved only her

Mizore watched his eyes glaze over, she let him kiss her, as she continued her feed. She stopped when she realized he wanted to speak, watched him and let her bite her neck. "ah" she said as he bit down, it was harder than she was used to from him, but she enjoyed it, he was enjoying this as much as she was. She stroked his cheek sending him energy, "are you going to keep me pinned down, or can I rip off your clothes now?"

Roxas looked at her and smirked " do what you want.. you said your going to rock my world " he then let loose her hands the energy she sent him made him want her even more " go ahead " he rolled over letting her be on top of him

((on the hunt?!))

Mizore smiled and flipped him over as she climbed on top of him, they were sitting as she was straddling him. She slowly teased him, kissing his neck, with each touch it was sending him more energy. She lifted his shirt, ripping it off of him, she pulled him closer again feeding off his energy. She started unclasping her shirt and ripped it off throwing it behind her, she leaned into him letting her breasts press up against him, she pushed him back so they were laying down...(time skip)

Roxas laid in bed breathing heavily after that night. He was comoletely drained of energy but he looked over at her and smirked " wow that was amazing " he said as he laid his head back staring up at the ceiling. What Ilyeria said to him didnt plague him anymire but deep down he knew what he desired he would never get to have but was happy he got to at least be with her..

(( i thought i replied let me check could of sworn it sent ))

Mizore sat up watching him, she tilted her head staring down at him. "Roxas what are you thinking about?" she sighed "I can tell something is bothering you, I can fell it even though you were definitely satisfied, I could tell there was something else plaguing your mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back